It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are not an Alien sent to save me.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

How is alien dna different to anything that lives on this planet then?
And I'll ask again... what are these resources that are stopping you from having these physical changes you mentioned a while back?

I don't know how alien DNA is different, I'm not a biologist [actually I'm just a Software Engineer].

Some of this work is dependant on a good analysis of my DNA, this is going to cost several thousand dollars...which I don't have at this time. To raise the money I have other projects going (don't worry Mask, they're all legit).

I'd really appreciate if you could dig that news story out because Ive not seen that one anywhere!

Here is a link to the "Dark Flow" article

There's many other factors that prohibit space travel over spaces as large as the one's in our own galaxy.. let alone leap-frogging over to the next galaxy.
Of course people cant say for sure that we'll never find a way to get over that hurdle... but you cant honestly expect that people can come on here, casually mention that they can do these sorts of things, but then offer absolutely nothing in the way of an explanation of how this works.. let alone any evidence, and then have people believe them?

Actually Terrestrial science has already started. With things like the "Heim Theory" and the "Alcubierre drive" the ability to travel to the stars, even over large distances ( > 100 light years) could be available with in a few decades, and without outside (off-planet) help. You Humans have already become what Star Trek would call a "Warp Civilization". This is why proper disclosure is so important right now...Humans are on the "door step" of the interstellar community and it is time for you to meet your neighbors. It is also time to try to insure that you start on the right foot.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Annee

God is a whole different way, friend.

No - its not.

You are choosing what you want to believe - and what you don't want to believe.

Doesn`t Mr Mask have that right, to believe in whatever he wants? It would be like you telling him, that he has to belong to your church, and that he must believe in what your church teaches. Sorry, that`s hard to buy.

Does it not say "CHOOSE what you believe - CHOOSE what you don't want to believe?

I'm saying to have a belief - whatever it is - - is exactly the same - - because you are Choosing what you believe.

Mr. Mask is the one saying they are not the same thing.

I am not blasting his belief. He is blasting mine.

There is a difference between coming on this forum and saying you talked to elves or ascended masters and having faith that elves exist.
If you talked to the elves and you make a thread about them then you must have proof for your claims.
Mask puts it very clearly for you but as the aliens on this thread, you can't really get it although a guy from another country that doesn't speak or writes english very good understands.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim

There is a difference between coming on this forum and saying you talked to elves or ascended masters and having faith that elves exist.
If you talked to the elves and you make a thread about them then you must have proof for your claims.

Mask puts it very clearly for you but as the aliens on this thread, you can't really get it although a guy from another country that doesn't speak or writes english very good understands.

First - - where did I say I was an alien? Again -- define alien.

People say they talk to god all the time - - and he answers them.

There really is NO difference between those who believe a god is guiding/talking to them - - - then there is those who believe in another type evolved being guiding/talking to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Majiq

Star back to you, for being rational.

If that guy is "on par with his alien peers in respect to intelligence" then I assume the reason they are visiting earth is to sign up for 3rd grade English lessons.

I am done talking to that guy...he freaked me out (and NO, not because his alien-ness was too much for my primitive mind. But because he is mentally disturbed and running in delusional circles) .

But I sure as hell ain't done exposing all these hoaxers "just like him".

Way to go...if ya can't beat them...insult them. This really shows you level of intelligence...come on Mask...you can do better than that!

For what ever it may be worth...and I'm sure some will have a great deal of fun with this...on my home world, and in my native society...I'm a toddler about equivelent to one of your 1.5 year olds.

So...that said...knock urselves out!

Ya know Mask, if you spent some time learning exactally what my message is, and less time trying to debunk it...you could do yourself and your species a great favor.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And there would be no reason for them to say "I have video of me talking to them, code in my DNA that shows I talk to them, magic HTML on my website showing I talk to them"

Again...I stand in front of you saying "are you done with semantics" or are you going to continue playing the "hypothetical game"?

Faith and fact are two different words with totally different definitions.

If you are trying to get past that with "no...faith is exactly the same as a guy claiming he is an Alien from space"

Then I do my best Gandalf and say-

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Seek medical help.

Please.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
uhhh I dont know about alien existence. I heard a childrens movie on in Blockbuster joking "why do all the UFO's come to america". I believe if there was any contact maybe one time in Roswell possibly I think in 47, and maybe see them in the sky. I also heard that in 47 thats when brain implantation was worked on in secret , some cases in swiszerland others can find a few traces here and there on this site especially. They had movcie projectors in the 30's radio's and black and white tv in 40's or 50's, they had records then cassette tapes and computers as big as a room in the 70's I think. Pac man and pong in the 80's then cds the video games we have now George Lucas put a lot of money towards CGI. I strongly believe I have an implant from 97. Behold a Pale Horse talks about alien implants as small as a grain of rice. If a microchip that had radio capabilities (thought s are electrical signals interpretted by the brain) possible 2 way mic or tracking capabilities was possible. I heard 30,000 brain pacemakers are already impanted in people , connected to the brain or inserted inside of it. I think my neighbors have been playing "punked " forever it seems, wylekat I already tried to confont you about this and possible Andromeda Strain concepts. I am going to try over the next 6 months to get a spy sound gun see if I can listen into my own conciousness and if I can tape it and post it, I dont have the money right now or now how to post video.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

For what ever it may be worth...and I'm sure some will have a great deal of fun with this...on my home world, and in my native society...I'm a toddler about equivelent to one of your 1.5 year olds.

Yup gonna have a ball with it. You have never made this assertion before, but now that you have seriously screwed yourself with that ignorant remark about earth education being on par with a highly advanced alien race you add this in so that your statement makes sense.

Come on, if you are going to try and be a creative writer of sci-fi that's all good, but get your story straight before you tell it rather than make it up as you go along.

Edit to Add: How come when asked earlier what the name of your home world was, and how it related to Earth you had no answer, saying that you didn't know, but yet you know enough to now say how your age in Earth years relates to your age on Uga Balooga or whatever it's called?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Majiq]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yikes!!

Gandalf you are NOT, sir!

And yeah it sucks that only certain people get contacted and others don't, and we never get the PROOF we want so bad. But that seems to be the rules of the game right now, so what can ya do?

(Well, you can quit putting evil masks in your avatar and yelling at them in capital letters, for one thing.)

Try talking to them nicely!

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Lol...well said, and yeah, If they come "I will surly not be the first they come to speak with". Heck, I doubt I'd even be on the list.

Sigh...good thing for me, these "aliens here" are "not real aliens".

Um...one thing though, My mask? You see it as "evil"? Why? Is it the tone of my words behind all I write, or just the vision of it?

I only ask because the Mask is very important to me...and has been used to project a different effect then "semblance of evil".

Oh...yeah...and for caps and all...I can't write...hardly can even read.

Heck...you should witness me speak!

Be good, be safe, be wealthy!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Um...one thing though, My mask? You see it as "evil"? Why? Is it the tone of my words behind all I write, or just the vision of it?

You ever see that movie Friday the 13th?

Could just be a coincidence that's what came to mind, I don't know.........

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And there would be no reason for them to say "I have video of me talking to them, code in my DNA that shows I talk to them, magic HTML on my website showing I talk to them"

Again...I stand in front of you saying "are you done with semantics" or are you going to continue playing the "hypothetical game"?

Faith and fact are two different words with totally different definitions.

If you are trying to get past that with "no...faith is exactly the same as a guy claiming he is an Alien from space"

Then I do my best Gandalf and say-

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

I don't know. There are certainly plenty of religious Shyster - - but are they ALL?

Faith and Fact: now please tell me god believers don't speak it as fact.

Define Alien.

Would I 100% deny the possibility of beings from off planet? NO

Would I 100% deny the possibility of beings from another dimension? NO

Would I 100% deny the possibility of evolved beings or off planet civilizations far older then ours? NO

Would I 100% deny the possibility of off planet beings monitoring Earth and its civilization? NO

Would I 100% deny the possibility of off planet beings communicating directly with Earth beings or via an electronic forum? NO

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I don't know how alien DNA is different, I'm not a biologist [actually I'm just a Software Engineer].

Some of this work is dependant on a good analysis of my DNA, this is going to cost several thousand dollars...which I don't have at this time. To raise the money I have other projects going (don't worry Mask, they're all legit).

Well if you dont know how its different then how can you say that our methods of dna testing probably wont be able to see your alien dna? You must have some knowledge of your dna to make that statement in the first place. Plus the statement in this post that it depends on how 'good' the analysis is of the dna.

Here is a link to the "Dark Flow" article

Im no physicist.. but I wasnt under the impression that dark flow brought anything closer together, merely that there is a flow of various galaxy clusters... From what Ive read it has no bearing on the universe's expansion.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Ah...that "IS" a thing I hear often...that and "Darth Maul".

Ok..just wondering...I assure you, if you are ever within sight of "that Mask there", you have nothing to fear of "evil".

Oh...and yes...Gandalf, I am not.

Damn me on that one.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

From what Ive read it has no bearing on the universe's expansion.

Expanding of the universe is an illusion.
Universe is truly infinite in size and is almost infinitely old.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Taking that approach will just end in complete sillyness.

Would I deny that I could in fact be a tortoise named keith, but I dont know it? NO

Would I deny that the earth could actually be flat but the Government have lied to us and told us its round? NO

I could go on forever!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well now your being more "rational for reality's sake".

I also agree 100% with all those "noted things" you posted. Yes it IS possible they are here, or coming, or able to post in forums.

Are they here on ATS and the Web and openly sharing themselves with us as of YET?

No...no way...100% of these people "so far" ARE nuts or dishonest.

And I am being very clear in saying "these people" means "people online selling products and/or making websites to spread alien messages to a public, all the while saying they are FACTUALLY aliens (not possibly, or they suspect, but FACTUAL ALIENS)"

THOSE PEOPLE...are...SHAM SCAM ARTISTS at best...at worst "horribly unstable and insane".

Yeah...either way...both need to be either exposed and prosecuted and/or dealt with through the help of medicine and professional council.

Fact...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

I'm sorry that you didn't do your homework [Ge!] Thats been on the internet and in what I'v written for a long time...

About my home world...I've never been there. The only non-terrestrial home I've known is a starship. I'm also rather bad with names, expecially when given to me via telepathy...names aren't like ideas, there are few concepts behing many names and therefore, I get in my own way when trying to externalize them.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 19-11-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

link   

reply to post by Annee

No...no way...100% of these people "so far" ARE nuts or dishonest.

There are only two or possibly three people that I believe are genuine aliens or at least are aliens in a human form on AboveTopSecret.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by sphinx551]

link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

From what Ive read it has no bearing on the universe's expansion.

Expanding of the universe is an illusion.
Universe is truly infinite in size and is almost infinitely old.

Okay, I'll take the word of an albino lion who is currently residing on a planet orbiting sirius.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join