It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smallest RFID chip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hello

lets get to the point right away

THEY GONNA CHIP US ALL!!

i mean the NWO of course

thefutureofthings.com...

The Japanese giant Hitachi has developed the world's smallest and thinnest Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip. Measuring only 0.15 x 0.15 millimeters in size and 7.5 micrometers thick, the wireless chip is a smaller version of the previous record holder - Hitachi's 0.4 x 0.4 mm "Micro-Chip". The company used semiconductor miniaturization and electron beam technology to write data on the chip substrates to achieve this decrease in size. The new chips have a wide range of potential applications from military to transportation, logistics and even consumer electronics.

and article goes on...

Nicknamed "Powder" or "Dust", these chips consist of 128-bit ROM (Read Only Memory) that can store a 38-digit number. Hitachi says the distance between each circuit element was reduced using the Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) process, where an insulation layer and a monocrystalline silicon layer are formed upon the silicon base substrate, and the transistor is then formed on this SOI substrate. When compared to the conventional process where a transistor is formed directly upon the silicon substrate, this technology significantly reduces parasitic capacitance and current leakage, improving the transistor's performance. The SOI process also prevents the interference between neighboring devices, which often causes product malfunctions. Thanks to an insulator surrounding each device, Hitachi experts say that even when the devices are in close proximity, higher integration is achieved on an even smaller area. The surface area of the new chips was reduced to a quarter of the original 0.3 x 0.3 mm, 60µm-thick chip developed by Hitachi in 2003. The company says that developments in thin chip fabrication technology enabled the significant decrease in width – to one-eighth of that of the previous model. With more chips that can be fabricated on a single wafer, productivity was increased by over four times, and Hitachi expects this will open the way to new applications for wireless RFID chips. The µ-Chip uses an external antenna to receive radio waves, which can be transformed and wirelessly transmitted as a unique ID number. The data is written during the fabrication process, using ROM, and is therefore non-rewritable, providing a high level of authenticity. "By taking advantage of the merits of compactness, high authenticity and wireless communication, and combining it with Internet technology, the µ-Chip may be utilized in a broad range of applications such as security, transportation, amusement, traceability and logistics" – said Hitachi engineers who worked on the project

this kind of chip is easy to put into human body and can be read with these devices

image.ec21.com...

www.gammasolutions.com...

very cheap one

www.made-in-china.com...

keep in mind that this is COMMERCIAL TECH, so things in labs are much more sofisticated...

thanks

[edit on 17-11-2009 by deejayiwan]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
damn!
sooo small

only way i think you can stop it is to walk through an emp

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yep your right, but we have no idea of how many of us are already chipped or something, who really knows?

But we could all assume i think correctly that there probably are chips, that the human eye cannot see, if you know what i mean. If they put something in the press we know its old hat.

Do you not think nanotechnology, has come along way, so who really knows.

Also your brain is already transmitting a frequency already, so you need not forget they could also use these things too.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm not real big on anatomy or anything, but if we were chipped with something too small, wouldn't it get lost in the body somewhere and/or completely leave?

What if it gets into the blood stream? Cut my hand cooking dinner, it bleeds out, no more RFID, and I didn't even get rid of it on purpose.

I understand there is A LOT of blood in the body and water for that matter but it just seems like any risk is too much risk for such an important plan.

Not trying to discourage the whole theory. I fully believe we will be chipped, I just don't think the chip will be much smaller than maybe a grain of rice.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nice one, and when I talk to friends about NAno Chips, they go ballistic on me, and say 'that is in the future, you moron', and when I told them about a story from the news on the radio, about using NanoBots on vegtables as an Quality Check, dont ask how it works, but to my astonishment, they totally believed it, then ofcourse I got avit 'upset' since I got the feeling that People in general do not take bad news well, and if anything at all is invented, it Must be in good intentions.

if any thing like a 'nano anything' should be used for harm, they would not believe it ... Funny how peoples mind work, I personally think that what ever they make in good intentions, they have it x10 worse for bad intentions.. Just my 2 cents...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think that’s AMAZING. I would have never believed that they could make it THAT small!
though I’m gutted about its purpose.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
On another thread I read today someone said they couldn't use vaccines to implant people because they didn't have chips this small. I guess that proves them wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join