It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bets on 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

Yes,i honestly feel it in my soul,I believe to know it even, my inner truth, personal knowing, but it wasn't based on just my fantasies, there's multiple sources.

As far as the number billion, It's only a guess since I think most will not be ready ,we will have around 7 billion people living on earth by 2012,so I jsut said a billion, it might be less(perhaps half a billion),perhaps it will be more(1.5-2billion), I just gave an average as far as I think it may go, but I'm not sure,obviously,how many will be ready. In 3 years that we have till dec 2012,a lot can change,a lot more people can become spiritually attuned,so the number isn't a constant by no means.So don't take the 1 billion as a precise number,please,it's my likely guess,it may be more,it might be less, but it will be a lot of people.

As far as specifics go,I can't describe it in detail, but there was a reasonably good description,as much as it can be explained in human language terms. I will try to find more informatino on it though,I'll have to read it again to find the specific page, you are ofcouse welcome to help me out in finding the description of the ''destination'' by reading it or to get an idea of some of the things I know to be true more or less for myself.
www.transactual.com... - as soon as I find the description I'll post it in either this same post or in a new one.
Please give me some time,I'll try to find it fast.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I bet that it'll be just another year, like every year. And when that year passes some douchebag will make up some other year that will be our "end days."

We should actually make bets on what BS End Day theory will be created after 2012.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

I thin ki found information directly related to your question of where the bodies will go etc.

Question: If our loved ones do transfer to the other planet without the appearance of dying, will we simply be unable to find them? Or will they simple be unable to find us? Will we go to their homes and places of work only to see that they’re missing, or is it necessary that going to a different earth must be perceived by those left behind as physically dying?

Cosmic Awareness: This Awareness states that for some, a departure from this physical plane as they ascend or move on, or move to another state, will be seen as a physical death. For those who have such an experience, such a loss, there is a deeper reason why this will be so. Those who physically die off need to totally separate themselves, their consciousness, for they nave chosen to go down a line where they are separating more from their spiritual source, at least separating on that physical horizontal line of experience.

Thus it may be that one might experience the loss of a loved one or an acquaintance in a physical manner, a death. What will be much more prevalent however is that people will simply not be part of one’s life anymore. A separation will occur without any realization that there is any loss, that there is a separation. People will simply not be part of an individual’s life any longer and there will not be even any thought to this, for as the separation grows greater between the two planets: Planet A and Planet B, that sense of other individuals will diminish, especially for those who continue along that line of physical experience that will define the experiential line of experiences that is Planet B.

(You would have a better idea of the planet A and B(names givne for convenience sake) and all the other background infromation if you read the material though)

Those who have reached a higher level of Ascension may certainly, at the beginning, indeed be aware that certain individuals that were once part of their lives chose to move in another direction. They will acknowledge and understand that, even if it is a physical death that separates them, their consciousness, that which is their Higher Self, still does exist and is accessible to them if the need is there.

However, while the focus is on that track of physical experience that will be exhibited and understood and experienced on Planet B, the need for interaction from those on that track will be less and less and less, while those who travel on the line that is Planet A, the Ascended planet, will honor those who have a need to progress along this spiritual evolutionary track and they will simply get on with their own lives, knowing that they can always connect if desired on that higher spiritual level.

This is perhaps a confusing area to understand. This Awareness wishes it to be clear. Those beings, those souls who wish to experience an even greater experience of separation from spirit, from the multidimensional nature of consciousness, will do so in such a way that they will stay focused on the physical experience that they are having, complete with the rules of definition that will define that experience. Because this will be so, such souls will not necessarily seek to connect for a period of time with their multidimensional nature. Thus, those who have moved upwards in that appreciation of their multidimensional nature will not be sought out by those who do not choose this.

Even though those who have experienced Ascension could meet with these souls upon their demise in their physical lives, they will not choose to do so, for that separation will be such that the honoring of them will allow them to simply have their experience, and the energetic gap will be great enough to prevent an interaction of consciousness

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh,i actually found an even much better explanation to your question(though I suggest reading my previous post too,it has osme valuable info too)

Where Will Planet A Go After Ascension?

Question: When Planet A separates, where will it go to establish its own space?

Cosmic Awareness: It will go nowhere to establish its own space, for it will be in its own space already and needs not go anywhere. This Awareness suggests that what is needed is a revision of the thought process around “going somewhere” — that the planet needs to physically go somewhere. It simply needs to vibrate at a different level. It will then be somewhere else.

This Awareness gives as a parallel example, the example of being in a room that appears to be empty. There is no one else in the room, and yet at the very instant an individual is in that room, there are other beings in that room also — beings that are vibrating at a different rate — who may or may not be aware of the individual already occupying the room. Simply because one is not aware of others in the room because they are at a different vibrational rate does not mean that they are not occupying the same space at the same time.

They have not had to go anywhere else, they are simply in that space, just as other vibrations are in the space, as X-rays and gamma rays and television rays and radios waves or vibrations or frequencies all are in the room at the same time the individual is in that room. Therefore, the space that the individual occupies is hardly an empty space, even if he or she does not perceive the other individuals, the other frequencies that are also in that space at the same time.

Planet A Will Lift Itself Beyond the Physical
Thus it will be with both planets, Planet A and Planet B, that their frequencies will change. They will occupy, in a manner of speaking, the same space, but it will not be at the physical level. Planet A will lift itself beyond the physical, creating a new form of physicality at a higher frequency, as will Planet B, creating a new form of denser physicality at a different vibration or frequency. They will no longer intersect to any degree; their frequencies and vibrations being so different that they no longer have an interface togetheras they currently do, but in a manner of speaking, they still will be in the same space.

Will Ascending Entities Suddenly Disappear?

Question: Will entities ascending suddenly disappear from us, leaving family and friends wondering what happened to the departed? Or will those planning to ascend inform their relatives of their intent before that, so that the shock and confusion will not result? The family would not even have access to the departed physical body for burial since it has been stated that the physical body will ascend.

Cosmic Awareness: This is a question and derivations of this question that have intrigued many and many have wondered of this. The Interpreter himself has wondered of this. How will this happen? What will happen? Will the individuals simply disappear in front of someone else who is standing there? Will they die, even necessitating the need for a funeral? Or will they simply be forgotten, as if they never existed?

A Process of Forgetting Will Start to Take Place
This Awareness states that all three are somewhat relevant and possible, but that by far, what will occur is the latter. Due to the changing frequencies and vibrations of consciousness, that which was once known or held will no longer be known or held, and thus a process of forgetting will start to take place more and more. This will be toward those individuals who no longer share that reality with those who have stayed behind versus those who have moved forward. Thus, for individuals staying on Planet B with the slowing down of frequency, that which accelerates forward will no longer be known or experienced.

Those individuals who accelerate their vibrations and frequencies, who have moved to those higher planes, will simply no longer exist, even in the memories of those individuals who once knew them. They will simply cease to be part of their lives on any level: past, present or future. It is as if they never existed. Those individuals who have stayed on the denser planet and chosen to go forward in that spiritual evolutionary process will not feel sadness, regret or sorrow for those who have disappeared from their lifetime. In fact, they will be very hard pressed to even remember that those individuals were part of that process. Thus it will be that those who have moved on will simply no longer be part on any level of their lives

The Scenario For Those Who Ascend on Planet A
For those who are part of the Ascension process, a slightly different scenario will occur. Some will have an acute understanding and awareness of what is occurring for there will be those who are advanced in the process themselves who, because of their nature and their roles and their purpose, have been working with the Ascension process more consciously than some others.
For those who are aware of what is occurring(I think I am/will be),there may indeed occur events where those who are not moving forward will truly disappear in front of their eyes, but they will know why this is occurring and they will understand that what is occurring is that those who cannot hold the frequency and vibration and advance, that vibration and frequency will indeed begin to slow down until they simply disappear. There will be an acceleration as the event draws nearer, and that acceleration will cause the accelerated vibrational rate.

The two streams of consciousness that will exemplify Planet A or Planet B will become solidified. The interface this Awareness spoke of will then cease to be and the two will simply no longer interface with one another. Those who nave slowed down will simply no longer be part of the reality that is experienced by those who have accelerated themselves, as is the case for those who are in the slower reality towards those who have accelerated themselves. They simply will not be part of that reality any longer.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So as you can see,I messed up a bit when i said that those who will ascend will seemingly disappear in front of the eyes of those who will not, this time around.

but for those who themselves are ascending/on their way, and for those who KNOW what is going on, for those "there may indeed occur events where those who are not moving forward will truly disappear in front of their eyes, but they will know why this is occurring"

As for those people who will stay behind(not in a bad way, it is each souls own personal choise of where to go
)the ones who have ascended will be totally forgotten about, on a consciousness level,as if the ascended people were never part of their lives in the first place.
ofcourse as it was said "all three are somewhat relevant and possible", so there MIGHT be, but not necessarily WILL be those cases where even for the people not ascending those who are ascending will disappear in front of their eyes OR will DIE in the physical and there will be a need for a funeral and all.

So there are no 100% gaurantees of how exactly,down to the very detail it will go, I have no knowledge of that.
All I can say for sure is that this is going to take place(either october 28 2011 or dec 21 2012 as I understand it),though the Maya/Hopi did give a window of time 2007-2015, anywhere between that time, but I personally feel it won't take another 5-6 years and other sources seem to support that, so I'm sticking to dec 21. 2012, I'm a man of my word(of my inner knowing rather)

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I read of all this passionate, intense, inner-soul, postings of this 2012 theory of events, but yet I see not a single indication of action to be taken on behalf of the theorists to prove themselves. These are some WILD speculations going on here, but so many excuses not to prove what you speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
I read of all this passionate, intense, inner-soul, postings of this 2012 theory of events, but yet I see not a single indication of action to be taken on behalf of the theorists to prove themselves. These are some WILD speculations going on here, but so many excuses not to prove what you speak.

Hello, some things cannot be proven until they happen. For instance, my belief in ascension has been affecting me on a personal level for a number of years now. I can feel the effects of this ascension already happening, both in me and others, and in wildlife and Nature. But, can i prove to you that thats the course humanity is on come 2011/2013......of course not

Be safe and be well

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The OP's offer, in my understanding, was meant for the 2012 theorists who boast so greatly on this matter to prove their confidence in their claims. No one is asking to prove the events with this offer, it is meant for the theorists to prove themselves of these WILD claims that are scaring the wits out of a lot of folks.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
read the 'interview with the man from 2097' nothing will happen in 2012. as for 2013...

got a link?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

what evidence do you have that all of a sudden the sun will be sending out intelligent burst of radiation to alter everyone's DNA in exactly the same manner and in such a positive way? Radiation induced DNA changes are chaotic and unique at best.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
excuse of not to prove what exactly? How can you prove something that has not occured yet?
Listen,nobody is forcing you to believe anything, in fact all the competent sources say NOT TO blindly believe and to doubt. Because if you just buy anything you are told, then you don't learn anything, you don't find any truth yourself.
It is YOUR job to make up your own mind and look within and realize what is truth for you, or is there nothing you consider inner truth and personal knowledge? Fact being, we all have that inner knowing and if you can't reach it(whatever that truth may be for you),then may I suggest seriously starting to work on that, on finding your inner knowledge that we all possess.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
reply to post by Spiro

thank you, and I try to do my best as far as helping others goes, I think I could go out and be more drastic about helping people, but I think it's also important to find peace within myself too, peace of mind. To have that peace of mind in these chaotic years will be like a rock for me,it will help me keep centered and concentrated on the positive things.

Indeed,people have goten it in their heads for soem reason,that negative things will happen. They will oly happen if one draws them near themselves and constantly awats for bad things to occur. By waiting for them you create your realities. My reality personally doesn't include suffering(as much as I can help it) and I look forward to 2012, with anticipation,not fear.

You are very welcome my friend. I think my signature sums up what your saying quite well

Be safe and be well

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Like I said its what I gather from what information is available. Basically I just picture it as the most likely outcome.

Science is observing massive changes with the Sun and our entire Solar System because of the Sun's changes. Its a familiar and force and not just something from somewhere that no one seems to know about that is suppose to cause this great change in consciousness.

The evolutionary change is predicted to be through our DNA so its possible that the radiation from the sun might cause this.

I could be wrong, but so what, outcome is infinite. If NOTHING happens during the year of 2012 you won't find me hanging around in 2013. The masses need this, our species needs this, we are doomed to destroy ourselves without massive changes. Why be around to grieve as our world is helplessly being destroyed?

Consciousness may be the determining factor all I know for sure is that I'll be in another country before it all goes down.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

And thats what scares me about people like you (no offense b/c believe me, we're all on the same team)

"The masses need this, our species needs this, we are doomed to destroy ourselves without massive changes. Why be around to grieve as our world is helplessly being destroyed?"

you've been tricked into relying on this for the world to be saved. when in reality this situation is probably not going to happen. you/we cant rely on outside forces to magically fix this. To be safe, we should think that it all comes down to us. Anything else is wishful thinking.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by VonDoomen]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Valeria, what is it that you are rambling about? My reply to which you question could not have been written any clearer or any simpler to explain my point. You failed to comprehend it completely. Its the same rambling mind-set of those who fail to match their unshaken believes with a simple bet to which they can give their winnings to a charity of their choice.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by pplrnuts]

[edit on 23-11-2009 by pplrnuts]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

well it seems from my point of view that youl failed to comprehend my answer,and not only mine as it turns out. So I'm afraid we just can't comprehend each others viewpoints or reasonings. To each his own then.
And my name is Valeri,as is my profile name, there is no A in the end, I'm a guy.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
I would love to make a wager with you but I don't want money. In 2012 on every television set, computer monitor, and practically everything with a screen or radio will have a face on it. The face of Maitreya, The Anti-Christ. He will speak to EVERYONE at the same time through telepathy to them themselves. He will be accompanied by "Space Brothers" in UFOs or the fallen angels that tried to poison humanity in the days of Noah. The world will want to unite as one and build an Atlantis type civilization like the fallen ones did so long ago. The Day of Declaration. Everything points to 2012 because of the Anti-Christ and the fallen ones making a return. Read the Book of Enoch. UFOs are not other world species but fallen angels and their offspring. There are many of them out there in space among the planets and systems. They'll be back for the Tribulation to assist the Anti-Christ and Satan in global control. Armageddon is not going to be simply Jesus Christ vs human armies. It will be against fallen ones, Anti-Christ, and us too. The End Times and Tribulation are on the way and it's seven years of YIKES!!!!

you seem so sure, when there has been many anti-christ and second coming predictions in the past.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Instead of predicting I'd rather prepare.

Either way people need to higher their vibrational frequencies and let go of the negative ways and energies..

The power of intention!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I don't know... I am not looking for a magical answer. This seems to be the most scientific. I know the messages in the crop circles are real and this also guides my judgment if you haven't identified that already.

If anything massive peace rallies are the only alternative, following examples by those before us such as John Lennon. Do we need a figurehead? Perhaps, I think Joaquin Phoenix is the closest public figure we have who has become aware like that of Buddha, but since all who lead for peace and share such a public image are assassinated perhaps it is best we do not. The people need to organize on a massive scale more than any before.

I was on the side of activism before but... I already feel so defeated. I feel as if I cannot overcome this negative energy that consumes me. Am I the one who has really lost though? People think stockpiling and fortifying yourself indoors is going to save you? You've already lost if that is what you believe can stop what is happening, you're already a victim of the fear and just another member of the suffering.

This is just my opinion for I am not strong enough to overcome the fear. Disappearing from this 'normal' life sounds good, find some rice farm to work on and enjoy the peace and simplicity while it still exists.

I know that if my conscious remains the way it is then a gloom and doom future is what lies in waiting for me and the world upon 2012 for this is my reality and unfortunately my choice for I don't know if I can beat the suffering. Haven't had much success in defeating the suffering since I unplugged in '05.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental
You know, how about a public shaming of the major 2012 proponents.

We should ask, publically, all those that make claims (e.g. books etc) about 2012, should put their houses/assets on the line, and if their claims don't pan out, they can donate it all to charity.

Even if I did bet someone and win, I could never take their home.
You sould like a banker.........shameful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join