It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bets on 2012

page: 4
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Originally posted by pplrnuts
I read of all this passionate, intense, inner-soul, postings of this 2012 theory of events, but yet I see not a single indication of action to be taken on behalf of the theorists to prove themselves. These are some WILD speculations going on here, but so many excuses not to prove what you speak.
excuse of not to prove what exactly? How can you prove something that has not occured yet?
Listen,nobody is forcing you to believe anything, in fact all the competent sources say NOT TO blindly believe and to doubt. Because if you just buy anything you are told, then you don't learn anything, you don't find any truth yourself.
It is YOUR job to make up your own mind and look within and realize what is truth for you, or is there nothing you consider inner truth and personal knowledge? Fact being, we all have that inner knowing and if you can't reach it(whatever that truth may be for you),then may I suggest seriously starting to work on that, on finding your inner knowledge that we all possess.


Valeri, I am wanting for you to prove your belief by taking a bet. If you believe in what you are saying 100%, lay down the terms and we will sort something out.

If you can't do that, then obviously you do not believe with conviction.

Same goes for everyone else. Don't make excuses, make a bet. Put your money where your mouth is!




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Being a skeptic I am surprise to see how many on here think nothing is going to happen in 2012. Personally though, I am actually going to be on the other side of the fence for once. There have obviously been major cataclysms in the past, and they have been recorded by many cultures who grew up independently of each other. There is also a growing list of odd occurrences which all seem to culminate in that year. Being a Catastrophist myself, I have a feeling that there may yet be something to this 2012 thing. It may not happen exactly on December 21, 2012, but it will fall around that period of time. I find it funny the things that I have seen change in this world in the last 10 years, things that if my father were still alive, he would never have believed could have happened. I see these things speeding up, and the governments not even making an attempt at hiding stuff that would have scared the crap out of society only 20 years ago.

If it does not occur in 2012, something is still coming, and its coming rapidly IMHO.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Being a skeptic I am surprise to see how many on here think nothing is going to happen in 2012. Personally though, I am actually going to be on the other side of the fence for once. There have obviously been major cataclysms in the past, and they have been recorded by many cultures who grew up independently of each other. There is also a growing list of odd occurrences which all seem to culminate in that year. Being a Catastrophist myself, I have a feeling that there may yet be something to this 2012 thing. It may not happen exactly on December 21, 2012, but it will fall around that period of time. I find it funny the things that I have seen change in this world in the last 10 years, things that if my father were still alive, he would never have believed could have happened. I see these things speeding up, and the governments not even making an attempt at hiding stuff that would have scared the crap out of society only 20 years ago.

If it does not occur in 2012, something is still coming, and its coming rapidly IMHO.


Humble shmumble. Make a bet


I have two words for you: nemesis hypothesis. You've got nothing to worry about.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental
 
same back at ya my friend. You said in your OP, that you will specifiy the sum yourself and if nothing happens(or rather,if what I say doesn't happen) then I will have to pay back 20 times that amount. those are the conditions.

I have told you what I believe to be true, you asked a question and I took time to answer it thoroughly, what exactly is it that you want from me?

The answer to your question is here:

Originally posted by Valeri
Will Ascending Entities Suddenly Disappear?

Question: Will entities ascending suddenly disappear from us, leaving family and friends wondering what happened to the departed? Or will those planning to ascend inform their relatives of their intent before that, so that the shock and confusion will not result? The family would not even have access to the departed physical body for burial since it has been stated that the physical body will ascend.

Cosmic Awareness: This is a question and derivations of this question that have intrigued many and many have wondered of this. The Interpreter himself has wondered of this. How will this happen? What will happen? Will the individuals simply disappear in front of someone else who is standing there? Will they die, even necessitating the need for a funeral? Or will they simply be forgotten, as if they never existed?

A Process of Forgetting Will Start to Take Place
This Awareness states that all three are somewhat relevant and possible, but that by far, what will occur is the latter. Due to the changing frequencies and vibrations of consciousness, that which was once known or held will no longer be known or held, and thus a process of forgetting will start to take place more and more. This will be toward those individuals who no longer share that reality with those who have stayed behind versus those who have moved forward. Thus, for individuals staying on Planet B with the slowing down of frequency, that which accelerates forward will no longer be known or experienced.

Those individuals who accelerate their vibrations and frequencies, who have moved to those higher planes, will simply no longer exist, even in the memories of those individuals who once knew them. They will simply cease to be part of their lives on any level: past, present or future. It is as if they never existed. Those individuals who have stayed on the denser planet and chosen to go forward in that spiritual evolutionary process will not feel sadness, regret or sorrow for those who have disappeared from their lifetime. In fact, they will be very hard pressed to even remember that those individuals were part of that process. Thus it will be that those who have moved on will simply no longer be part on any level of their lives

The Scenario For Those Who Ascend on Planet A
For those who are part of the Ascension process, a slightly different scenario will occur. Some will have an acute understanding and awareness of what is occurring for there will be those who are advanced in the process themselves who, because of their nature and their roles and their purpose, have been working with the Ascension process more consciously than some others.
For those who are aware of what is occurring(I think I am/will be),there may indeed occur events where those who are not moving forward will truly disappear in front of their eyes, but they will know why this is occurring and they will understand that what is occurring is that those who cannot hold the frequency and vibration and advance, that vibration and frequency will indeed begin to slow down until they simply disappear. There will be an acceleration as the event draws nearer, and that acceleration will cause the accelerated vibrational rate.

The two streams of consciousness that will exemplify Planet A or Planet B will become solidified. The interface this Awareness spoke of will then cease to be and the two will simply no longer interface with one another. Those who nave slowed down will simply no longer be part of the reality that is experienced by those who have accelerated themselves, as is the case for those who are in the slower reality towards those who have accelerated themselves. They simply will not be part of that reality any longer.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Valeri]
put that in the contract then, all of it,because you can't really sum it up any shorter, the information of different possibilities would be lost.
These few paragraphs involve all the possibilities, you will forget all of those who have ascended, OR will see some of those people die beforehand in the physical body, OR(the unlikeliest,because this will probably only occur for those ascending,those who are aware of what will be going on and will realize that they are ascending) see peopel dissapear in from of their own eyes(because the vibrational frequency will be changing)

So yeah, you can also add the other possible "proofs" that you so want from me when this event will occur(its actually a process,not a one-day thing,but I'll call it event for simplicities sake),the "proofs" I provided in my first post I think, where there was 4 variants if I remember correctly.



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
reply to post by xelamental
 
same back at ya my friend. You said in your OP, that you will specifiy the sum yourself and if nothing happens(or rather,if what I say doesn't happen) then I will have to pay back 20 times that amount. those are the conditions.

I have told you what I believe to be true, you asked a question and I took time to answer it thoroughly, what exactly is it that you want from me?

The answer to your question is here:

Originally posted by Valeri
Will Ascending Entities Suddenly Disappear?

Question: Will entities ascending suddenly disappear from us, leaving family and friends wondering what happened to the departed? Or will those planning to ascend inform their relatives of their intent before that, so that the shock and confusion will not result? The family would not even have access to the departed physical body for burial since it has been stated that the physical body will ascend.

Cosmic Awareness: This is a question and derivations of this question that have intrigued many and many have wondered of this. The Interpreter himself has wondered of this. How will this happen? What will happen? Will the individuals simply disappear in front of someone else who is standing there? Will they die, even necessitating the need for a funeral? Or will they simply be forgotten, as if they never existed?

A Process of Forgetting Will Start to Take Place
This Awareness states that all three are somewhat relevant and possible, but that by far, what will occur is the latter. Due to the changing frequencies and vibrations of consciousness, that which was once known or held will no longer be known or held, and thus a process of forgetting will start to take place more and more. This will be toward those individuals who no longer share that reality with those who have stayed behind versus those who have moved forward. Thus, for individuals staying on Planet B with the slowing down of frequency, that which accelerates forward will no longer be known or experienced.

Those individuals who accelerate their vibrations and frequencies, who have moved to those higher planes, will simply no longer exist, even in the memories of those individuals who once knew them. They will simply cease to be part of their lives on any level: past, present or future. It is as if they never existed. Those individuals who have stayed on the denser planet and chosen to go forward in that spiritual evolutionary process will not feel sadness, regret or sorrow for those who have disappeared from their lifetime. In fact, they will be very hard pressed to even remember that those individuals were part of that process. Thus it will be that those who have moved on will simply no longer be part on any level of their lives

The Scenario For Those Who Ascend on Planet A
For those who are part of the Ascension process, a slightly different scenario will occur. Some will have an acute understanding and awareness of what is occurring for there will be those who are advanced in the process themselves who, because of their nature and their roles and their purpose, have been working with the Ascension process more consciously than some others.
For those who are aware of what is occurring(I think I am/will be),there may indeed occur events where those who are not moving forward will truly disappear in front of their eyes, but they will know why this is occurring and they will understand that what is occurring is that those who cannot hold the frequency and vibration and advance, that vibration and frequency will indeed begin to slow down until they simply disappear. There will be an acceleration as the event draws nearer, and that acceleration will cause the accelerated vibrational rate.

The two streams of consciousness that will exemplify Planet A or Planet B will become solidified. The interface this Awareness spoke of will then cease to be and the two will simply no longer interface with one another. Those who nave slowed down will simply no longer be part of the reality that is experienced by those who have accelerated themselves, as is the case for those who are in the slower reality towards those who have accelerated themselves. They simply will not be part of that reality any longer.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Valeri]
put that in the contract then, all of it,because you can't really sum it up any shorter, the information of different possibilities would be lost.
These few paragraphs involve all the possibilities, you will forget all of those who have ascended, OR will see some of those people die beforehand in the physical body, OR(the unlikeliest,because this will probably only occur for those ascending,those who are aware of what will be going on and will realize that they are ascending) see peopel dissapear in from of their own eyes(because the vibrational frequency will be changing)

So yeah, you can also add the other possible "proofs" that you so want from me when this event will occur(its actually a process,not a one-day thing,but I'll call it event for simplicities sake),the "proofs" I provided in my first post I think, where there was 4 variants if I remember correctly.


Ok - so let's put some wording around it.

"500 million people will die over and above the average number of natural deaths from the years 2000-2011. All natural deaths are discounted (e.g. nuclear wars, viruses)."

Can you expand on this? Be as specific as you can, since you now the future


How much are we betting? 1k/10k/20k?



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xelamental
 
Who said I KNOW the future?
I said I feel deeply ,call it intuition coupled with some competent sources that resonate with my being.
The bet is about whether what I think will happen, will either happen or not.
If it wont,Ill have to pay you 20x the money you give me.simpel as that.

You wanted to put my ass on the line,and I am ready and willing to do just that.but not with the bogus u just said.



why from 2000 until 2011? We spoke of dec 21. 2012. And how is it logical to put the years 2000-2009 in there? those have already passed and nothing of that sort happened or was supposed to happen.

If you are serious about that contract I woudl ask you to put those paragraphs from my last post into that contract.
I wont give a number either,because you seem to ignore what I said whe ni said SOME might die as a way to ascension and those deaths may be perceived by those not ascending,
however mostly those ascending will be completely forgotten by thsoe not ascending as if they were never part of their lives. The ascended peope lwil lsimply start vibrating on another level aka frequency. So they wotn DIE in their bodies,they will start vibrating on another consciousness level and so will nto be perceived any longer by those left. So yes, anywhere from 0,5 to 1...2,maybe even more bn peopel will not be sensed anymore in this world,on this level of consciousness. They will vibrate with their bodies going along, not dying,however a few/some may die.

And 20K is fien with me,if you are willing to give it to me,if oyu are willing to give 100K that is okay too, it is your money,your choise.my end of the deal is to give you 20x more back if nothing happens by dec 21. 2012.
but if you put bogus stuff into the contract such as the 2000-2011 thing,then obviously I wotn agree to it,because I have talked about dec. 21. 2012. Also, not 500mln DIEiNG,please read what i wrote, NOT SENSED,dissapearing...which is not dying.
And it may be anywhere from 500mln to 1, maybe 2,maybe even more bn people, I cant possibly no the number,but I think 500mln will be the very least.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Valeri]



posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'll place a bet on this:

nothing special.

The Mayans didn't believe in what we do regarding their calendar. They simply believed in long cycles of history, much like the Hindus (yurgas). They wrote about future events as far as 400 million years beyond the end of that one particular cycle, represented in that one particular artifact.

They welcomed such dates - passing of cycles - as joyous events, and never once spoke of cataclysm, earth changes, or any such thing. Perhaps this idea was erroneously overlaid from OTHER native american tribes (ie, Hopi prophecy) - but certainly not from the Mayans themselves.

The worst thing that will happen that day is that a whole lot of people are going to wish they hadn't spent so much time worrying about it.

Before the date arrives, maybe I should sell canned goods on ebay. And afterward, pick up some discounted of the same.

2012 speculation, monetary style.




[edit on 26-11-2009 by TrueTruth]



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
reply to post by xelamental
 
Who said I KNOW the future?
I said I feel deeply ,call it intuition coupled with some competent sources that resonate with my being.
The bet is about whether what I think will happen, will either happen or not.
If it wont,Ill have to pay you 20x the money you give me.simpel as that.

You wanted to put my ass on the line,and I am ready and willing to do just that.but not with the bogus u just said.

why from 2000 until 2011? We spoke of dec 21. 2012. And how is it logical to put the years 2000-2009 in there? those have already passed and nothing of that sort happened or was supposed to happen.

If you are serious about that contract I woudl ask you to put those paragraphs from my last post into that contract.
I wont give a number either,because you seem to ignore what I said whe ni said SOME might die as a way to ascension and those deaths may be perceived by those not ascending,
however mostly those ascending will be completely forgotten by thsoe not ascending as if they were never part of their lives. The ascended peope lwil lsimply start vibrating on another level aka frequency. So they wotn DIE in their bodies,they will start vibrating on another consciousness level and so will nto be perceived any longer by those left. So yes, anywhere from 0,5 to 1...2,maybe even more bn peopel will not be sensed anymore in this world,on this level of consciousness. They will vibrate with their bodies going along, not dying,however a few/some may die.

And 20K is fien with me,if you are willing to give it to me,if oyu are willing to give 100K that is okay too, it is your money,your choise.my end of the deal is to give you 20x more back if nothing happens by dec 21. 2012.
but if you put bogus stuff into the contract such as the 2000-2011 thing,then obviously I wotn agree to it,because I have talked about dec. 21. 2012. Also, not 500mln DIEiNG,please read what i wrote, NOT SENSED,dissapearing...which is not dying.
And it may be anywhere from 500mln to 1, maybe 2,maybe even more bn people, I cant possibly no the number,but I think 500mln will be the very least.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Valeri]


Valeri, it's not me who is making the claims. All you need to do is clearly state them in bullet point format.



posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hey,

I'll do a bet
. Give me an e-mail and we'll set up our bet ok?



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I bet nothing will happen, but 2012 believers will still point to events in the decade following as related to 2012...

...just like the people who were waiting for the "Harmonic Convergence" to change everything credit the fall of communism more than 3 years later with the the Harmonic Convergence.

It's like they were waiting around to find something -- anything -- newsworthy to associate with the Harmonic Convergence.



posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i think 2020 is a better date for calamity. war mostly i think..



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental
 



I accept your bet. $3,000 paid to me, each Xmas until 2013, then to you, forever after.

The 'event' is simple: we will be in a position that I will be unable to pay you and you will be unable to accept (if I am wrong, obviously you get paid) - That is to say, IMHO, SOMEthing will happen by then, that will either make monetary transactions - even with a V-chip - between individuals unnecessary (FEMA camps ha ha) or impossible (new form of 'debt' / not here anymore)

Draw up the contract, and fax it over. (PM me for contact info)



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I find this proposition extremely interesting, as I have already had this convo with some of my friends who don't seem to think that we (humanity) are heading in a dangerous direction, like I do, as you could see in my thread, 2012: Pick a theory ANY Theory*.

Although, they all seem to think I'm a little pessimistic (to say the least) about the future of mankind, NONE of them is willing to put their money where their mouth is.

I suspect you won't either.




*www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by xelamental
 



I accept your bet. $3,000 paid to me, each Xmas until 2013, then to you, forever after.

The 'event' is simple: we will be in a position that I will be unable to pay you and you will be unable to accept (if I am wrong, obviously you get paid) - That is to say, IMHO, SOMEthing will happen by then, that will either make monetary transactions - even with a V-chip - between individuals unnecessary (FEMA camps ha ha) or impossible (new form of 'debt' / not here anymore)

Draw up the contract, and fax it over. (PM me for contact info)





See, I am not so sure this won't happen myself. Iff it were aliens, magic, telepathy, wormholes or the rapture, then I would be in.... this I could see happening if the American dollar falls, which isn't outside of the realms of possibility in my opinion.

Nice try though



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by expedionphi
Hey,

I'll do a bet
. Give me an e-mail and we'll set up our bet ok?


Post it here



posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xelamental
 



So, you're saying you threw the gauntlet down, and are now crawfishing out of the proposal, since it's been called?

Or, is the amount too much?

I'm completely serious - thought that came through in my posts.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by xelamental
 



So, you're saying you threw the gauntlet down, and are now crawfishing out of the proposal, since it's been called?

Or, is the amount too much?

I'm completely serious - thought that came through in my posts.


I should have been clearer. I'm going after the ones who predict like 500 million people disappearing due to enlightenment, not plausible theories that are somewhat likely. I'm not stupid



posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
well i dont know about this whole 2012 thing....i have done some extensive research on the subject out of plain curiosity....it turns out i got into some trouble with the "men in black' over it as well....so i will word what i say here very carefully considering that my life might come to an abrupt end in "an unfortunate accident" if i dont....

so i will start at the beginning....first off i am somewhat of a believer in NOSTRADAMUS....for those who dont know that name...look it up...in dealing with the 2012 theory of the world coming to an end...it states that 2012 is NOT the time it is to happen but that only the poles in the earth will shift...if u did proper research on the mayan calendar...which is referenced quite a lot in the theory u would have realized that it doesnt stop because the world is to end it stops because it is based on the POLARITY OF THE EARTH.....and contrary to popular belief the MAYANS ARE STILL A THRIVING NATION BUT DO NOT CALL THEMSELVES MAYANS ANYMORE!!!

they have been contacted and said that no the world is not to end and there is no reference to it at all in ANY of their ancient texts however most of their ancient language has been forgotten so they can not say with confidence what it DOES say with....

with that in mind i decided to check out the biblical side of this story since nostradamus referenced that as well...its really hard to find but if u can find it i highly reccomend that u get "the book of enoch" it is a piece of the bible that has been taken out by request of the vatican and hidden away for centuries....well its now been released and before they could take it off the streets for sale, i snatched a copy.

in the book there was reference to "fallen angels" that were here to contaminate the human race by breeding with them....i believe there were 13 of them but cannot be sure at this point its late....sorry, anyhow in this book it states that god will again call upon the giants that onced walked the earth after being born with a human mother and a father that was cast out of heaven....it also makes reference to the fact that the reason for the great flood that noah built the acr for was to drown said beings because they could not swim...

now this is what i have to word carefully.....apparently the errr....how do i say this??? ummm the people we know cover things up know that these beings existed and their remains have been found all over the earth....up to 60 feet tall humanoid creatures(which in other writings/prophecies state that these are the people of nibiru or planet x)

i have come accros documents that mysteriously disappeared shortly before i got into trouble that shows this planet along with maps of mars and the moon which have military bases on them these bases are said to be of origin much like the dulce base in NM they are co-habitated by human and alien alike...ok i have to stop there on that subject before i go too far...

back to the other topic...the mayans were not the only race to have predicted this great change the earth is supposed to undergo....the egyptians....ancient races in africa all over also depicted this thousands of years before several miles apart...the native americans have their version in a different time period....and my personal favorite: the atlantians...most of u think that atlantis is just another myth but there are documents and witness reports as well as structures that prove the exitence of it at one time...its just a matter of deciphering them to see when and where it went to....but they all point to the same time or year at least...the day is not a definite among them but the month and year are consistent....now u have to ask yourself and being as skeptical as i am.....i havent found an answer to this question: if all of these races in different eras came to the same conclusion without knowing about the others "prophecies" then is there a possibilty?
well i would have to say yes...running out of room here...



posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher
 


ok to finish this up...

are these "prophecies" credible?? that is what i dont know...now i have been doing some research on another site that has to do with the dulce base allegedly underneath archuleta mesa in NM....surprisingly there is reference to these bases and the fact that the "alien beings" were on this earth for a long time...coincidentally the book of enoch states: "those that could, retreated underground and await their calling from God to cleanse the earth of the impure"...granted there is no reported alien beings there that come close to being 60 feet tall but there are reports of them being between 8-9 feet tall....think about evolution...if they have been here for as long as they say then how many generations have they had to adjust their species....take that in consideration with the fact that they are "bio-engineering" beings and you have yourself a new and improved species that have grown very accustomed to living beneath our very feet in the vast network of tunnels that span at least from ocean to ocean in our country.

now back to nostradamus...his theory is that when "planet x" comes near that the 60 foot tall versions of these creatures will come back here from that planet to ours and cleanse the earth...strange how all these prophecies tie in together at some point isnt it? i sure thought so...in addition to the 'aliens" coming here, when the planet is supposed to progress closer, its supposed to SHIFT THE EARTHS POLARITY IF NOT TOTALLY SWITCH IT and for those that are not knowledgable about this...when and IF that happens, that is going to cause utter chaos on our planet...tsunamies, monsoons, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and other major cataclysms will take place.

then u have "solar flares" i dont know much about this except that it is mentioned quite frequently, however i do not have the equipment to make my own observations, anyways, it is stated that there is supposed to be a massive solar flare that destroys our ozone layer... i have noticed that global warming is a MAJOR concern lately...so i conducted an experiment...in the course of 6 months i have noticed that the water level has risen 25 feet+ inland in certain areas near the coasts...that s major problem...but if we have a solar flare and the ozone is gone we are going to roast...and those that don't how much land is going to be left after the ice melts all around the world?

no one knows at this point...

what i find strange about all of this is the fact that so many are willing to debunk this as a simple y2k copycat my opinion is that if theres a chance the world will end then i am going to live every day till then to the fullest extent...if it doesnt then that just means i have more time till i do kick the bucket...if it does then those who had chosen to disbelieve will be sitting there thinking of all the things they still wanted 2 do before they died and thats going to be the last thing they think of...i refuse to be that person...im not saying i believe 100% all i want to point out is that there ARE VERY COMMON SIMILARITIES IN ALL OF THESE PROPHECIES ALTHOUGH THEY DONT STICK TO A DIFINITIVE ANSWER OF THE WORLD ENDING....some say no some say yes...BUT the thing that EVERY prophecy states is that its going to mark the end of one civilization and the beginning of another.

GOING BACK TO DULCE: records show that the alien race there more commonly known as the DRACO or REPTILLIANS plan to take over this world by any means possible. they ARE breeding with us and they ARE experimenting on us and they ARE NOT interested in another treaty just remember this when you go to sleep on the 20th of december 2012: will you wake up?? if you do, what will happen on that day??? is it going to be your last??? we won't know till it comes

WHAT WILL YOUR LAST THOUGHTS BE???



posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
2012 is the beginning of a series of unfortunate events that eventually lead to the end. It is not the end, it is the beginning of the end. I realized this myself once I put more thought into the subject. You have to fully understand and realize that some things are simply just the beginning of what may lead to an inevitable end. Even after 7 years of death and destruction, civilization will be reborn again and this world will continue to prosper until it reaches the next century. If you know what to do and where to go, you'll live to tell of your 2012 experiences for years to come. Whatever happens, just accept it.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join