It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bets on 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xelamental

I firmly believe that 2012 will be the apocalypse for the 2012 apocalypse industry. I am forecasting the complete economic collapse of this industry beginning on Dec 22, 2012.

Still offering 20:1?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

I firmly believe that 2012 will be the apocalypse for the 2012 apocalypse industry. I am forecasting the complete economic collapse of this industry beginning on Dec 22, 2012.

Still offering 20:1?

Yeah, not quite.

I still think that setting up a website for those who have books to lay it all on the line would be awesome... I wonder what excuses they would come up with?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
personally i think 2012 especially after watching the movie , like how can that stuff happen i dont understand lol

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yo uasked what proof wil lthere be not of me being enlightened,but of the 2012 event happening or not. there is nto gaurantee that I MYSELF will make the harvest, but many others will and the event will take place iether way,with me or without me.

I gave you multiple "proofs", one way IF I DO make it myself,then I will either disappear from this 3d reality(along with a billion or so other people,so YOU WILL DEFINELY notice a billion people or more disappearing fro mEarth all of a sudden,reports will be coming in allover the world)

another way of proving the event is when IF most die in their bodies and go back to being in spirit form.

and Im jsut repeating myself from the last post.

I never said Im so special that Ill make the cut, I might nto be ready,sadly. But many will be and the event will happen no matter what. The 7-8second bump and memory of it will also be a firm proof,since everyone will clearly remember experiencing it etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xelamental
Obviously some of you believe that 2012 apocalypse/aliens/etc is going to happen.

I would like to place a bet with you. We will require a signed contract. I will pay you some money now, and if nothing happens by 2013, you will pay me 20x the amount. If what you say does happen, I will get no money back.

What you will need to do is lay out your claims for what you think will happen, and how we can verify it.

What I really want to find out, does anyone really believe all this rubbish about 2012, or is it all talk - I guess this will prove it... is ATS full of faux-believers?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by xelamental]

Well I have a bet that can't lose...I bet a dollar that there will be the awesomess parties during that december, and at least one cult will suicide themselves....lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The only thing that can,will prove 21/12/2012 is the day itself.

There are several threads popping up now with people wanting to make bets on the out come of certain things.

A new TREND perhaps? or an attempt to discover the gamblers amongst us? knowing a persons habits, addictions,thrills, or desires, can in a lot of circumstances, open a door to manipulation.

I am not saying the OP is anything like that at all, just seems very odd, that threads seem to be popping up asking for people to bet on conspiracy dates and their out come, and if they turn out to be right or true, there would be no payout.

Even a bet on a persons membership, which I found incredibly funny, because it gave the loser 5 years to open and build up a credible replacement account.

And now someone offering money to words on a screen.

What next soul swapping?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm telling you guys I'm right about this. I've been telling you the truth the whole time and because I'm exposing the truth of what the powers that be look forward to no one believes me. It's alright though. Come the end of 2012, you'll be so mesmerized by everything that is going on even the fake events of Blue Beam that you will have to accept Anti-Christ. Accept our savior Yeshua the Christ, the Son of God and be forgiven and learn how we are supposed to live or listen to the lies of the United Nations, Illuminati, and the fallen ones. The choice is is yours, but I'm telling you right now the Anti-Christ and fallen ones are as real as you and me, whereas Blue Beam is a "help along" for the coming Tribulation and NWO. Lucifer inhabits what we know as space. Not once in the Bible is he cast to a place of fire until his last judgment. We know how it ends God wins, they lose. Why follow the "alien gods" when you can have eternal life? I'd love it especially with the Creator of the Universe. I'm not only focusing on what I know that most people don't, there is still life to live day by day, but when the times do come you will know ahead of time because you were watching and having oil in your lamp, not being left in the dark. Seek Yah Himself not the lies that Churches tell us today. Deception abound, the Masons are everything except good, the Illuminati rule, and we are the helpless sheep. Or you can wake up wake up to what is REALLY going on the cosmic eternal scale of things. Some people say they are awake and yet still they slumber only not as deep as the rest.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The weird thing is why has there so much underground construction (in kansas city);in the past few years? are they preparing for a 2012 type event. Missouri has deep caves, and perfect conditions for creating underground dwellings.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If I may throw in my own 2 cents.

I have been following the 2012 hype for many years now.

From what I understand, the mayan long count calendar ends (restarts?) on this date.
The maya were very conscious of the stars and the heavens. There MAY be some kind of astronomical event (not necessarily good or bad) that they made their calendar coincide with.

I have read that the solar system will pass through the galactic plan (up/down) around this date. The ONLY bad thing I THINK may happen, may do with temporary increase in the effect/feel of gravity. As ive read, the matter in the galaxy kind of coalesces more so near the galactic plane. does this mean gravity is stronger there? Again this is all conjecture.

more likely, the only bad thing that will happen is some a cult or crazies go on a rampage BECAUSE of all this hype.

As far as aliens, the apocalypse, or the anti-christ go........ sure its POSSIBLE,, but I would bet against it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
2012 is big in the media to prepare people for a big event that December solstice. The more they promote it the more people will look for it. "IT" just happens to be "The Day the Earth Stood Still."

Maitreya's Day of Declaration.

Blue Beam takes the stage sometime in 2012.

The fallen angels (ET) land on Earth.

The world unites as one.

Polar shift and disaster upon disaster.

War, concentration camps, supernatural dictators from space...

Welcome to the Tribulation Period.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

Yo uasked what proof wil lthere be not of me being enlightened,but of the 2012 event happening or not. there is nto gaurantee that I MYSELF will make the harvest, but many others will and the event will take place iether way,with me or without me.

Hello, yea you will, i believe you will for a number of reasons. Firstly, everyone will make the transition from 3D into 4D. 4D is split into two halfs - 4D negative and 4D positive. Secondly, the fact your wanting to and believe in it will give you the 51% needed to qualify into 4D Positive, just keep loving and serving others and you will make it no probs. There's no room for service to self

The Mayans have never predicted or mentioned anything about doom and gloom. The long count Calendar ends the period of Picies and starts a new age of Aquarius. Ancient texts tell us that the very same " Shift " happend 2600 years ago.

I believe people should perhaps take a step back from the doom and gloom conspiracies they are being fed and start to think positive. There is to much Negativity surounding 2012!

Be safe and be well.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not making any bets but from what I gather this is my personal view:

Due to the suns activity by 2012 our DNA will mutate just like how a microwave alters molecular structures.

This mutation will allow for the existence of higher consciousness. This evolution being predicted by other-worldly species official contact will finally be made with our earth Terra and its surviving populous.

Disaster's are possible but not on any scale that are suggested by Hollywood or disinfo agents. I would suggest though that if you have any place you ever wanted to visit or experience you go there before 2012 because there is likely to be much chaos as pressed by the NWO to prevent higher awareness (which will be impossible for the NWO to prevent anyway but they will round up many if they can).

However consciousness is the ultimate 'ace in the hole' as it is consciousness that directs existence and the attempt to mold consciousness by the NWO has already been in play. The NWO can't see past 2012 (Looking Glass) and so they fear what is going to happen and therefore altering their own consciousness into fear of losing control.

With just over 2 years left until these possible events right or wrong, strongly suggest taking some time off from your normal slave life...

"Much pain but there is still time, believe there is still good out there."

[edit on 22-11-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So in the wonderful world of Democracy why has there not been a petition to get the truth out?

Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
On December 21, 2012 there will be many, many “end-of-life-as-we-know-it” parties.

Many people will get drunk or stoned.

Quite a few will die on the highway driving home after nothing happens…and for those unlucky people, the prophecy will be accurate.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

I gave you multiple "proofs", one way IF I DO make it myself,then I will either disappear from this 3d reality(along with a billion or so other people,so YOU WILL DEFINELY notice a billion people or more disappearing fro mEarth all of a sudden,reports will be coming in allover the world)

another way of proving the event is when IF most die in their bodies and go back to being in spirit form.

and Im jsut repeating myself from the last post.

I never said Im so special that Ill make the cut, I might nto be ready,sadly. But many will be and the event will happen no matter what. The 7-8second bump and memory of it will also be a firm proof,since everyone will clearly remember experiencing it etc.

Ok, we are getting somewhere. You honestly believe a billion people will flat-out disappear in 2012? Where will their bodies go? Get specific please so I can write the contract.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
The weird thing is why has there so much underground construction (in kansas city);in the past few years? are they preparing for a 2012 type event. Missouri has deep caves, and perfect conditions for creating underground dwellings.

Feel free to take me up on a bet.

link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by xelamental
Obviously some of you believe that 2012 apocalypse/aliens/etc is going to happen.

I would like to place a bet with you. We will require a signed contract. I will pay you some money now, and if nothing happens by 2013, you will pay me 20x the amount. If what you say does happen, I will get no money back.

What you will need to do is lay out your claims for what you think will happen, and how we can verify it.

What I really want to find out, does anyone really believe all this rubbish about 2012, or is it all talk - I guess this will prove it... is ATS full of faux-believers?

[edit on 17-11-2009 by xelamental]

Well I have a bet that can't lose...I bet a dollar that there will be the awesomess parties during that december, and at least one cult will suicide themselves....lol.

I wish more would take the initiative, but I fear that most of the believers do not actually believe 100%

link   
I'm betting planet earth that nothing will happen, nothing will ever happen.

I will grow old, I will have a mortgage and I will pay taxes for the rest of my life.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I am betting now that 2012 has everything to do with the galaxy that is crashing into ours as we speak. I have not put much into the whole 2012 theories but after just reading about these galaxies crashing, I am convinced that the next few years will see some very strange goings on.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

thank you, and I try to do my best as far as helping others goes, I think I could go out and be more drastic about helping people, but I think it's also important to find peace within myself too, peace of mind. To have that peace of mind in these chaotic years will be like a rock for me,it will help me keep centered and concentrated on the positive things.

Indeed,people have goten it in their heads for soem reason,that negative things will happen. They will oly happen if one draws them near themselves and constantly awats for bad things to occur. By waiting for them you create your realities. My reality personally doesn't include suffering(as much as I can help it) and I look forward to 2012, with anticipation,not fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join