It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever! (Updated Videos)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
The particular bending and weaving of the crops, without breaking them and with a perfect 90 degree angle, which are beyond human capabilities.

Not true. The method employed by circle-makers, the rope-and-board method, will create the weaving effect as well as bending the stalk without breaking it. The difference is night-and-day. If you attempted to make a circle during the day, it would cause the stalks to snap. However, at night, the crop retains more moisture and therefore more malleable.

Changes at the cellular structure of the plants.

I think I know what you are referring to, but could you be more specific and detailed so there is no confusion?

They have do be done at night, in the dark, with only a few hours window not to get caught, and some designs are just too complex and too large.

Crop-artists such as the Circlemakers have demonstrated that can create a large, complex formation in just a few hours.

* All the very complex circles are perfectly executed and never left unfinished, sometimes appearing within a few hours.

A few things here. It's not true that circles don't appear "unfinished." There was a formation that appeared over the summer that was completed over a several day period.

* The number of crop circles appearing each year is in the several hundreds, and it would require an army of skilled individuals, traveling around the world.

That assumes there is just one group perpetrating every formation. There is no more reason to assume that than there is one graffiti-artist or group responsible for all the vandalism in the world.

* Malfunctioning electronic equipment.
* A higher level of radiation, compared to the surrounding crops.

Sources and specifics?

* Changes in the structure of the soil underneath, as if exposed to intense heat.

Was the rest of the field in such cases studied to see if this change in soil was a localized phenomenon?

I think we are drifting here a bit. Instead of discussing the circles in question, we are debating them by-proxy.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The vast majority of unexplained crop circles are not about WHO made them but about the message.

I said this in a previous post but it is being ignored by some who are just anxious to get their "golden" questions out. In fact those questions are actually quite poor but going into answering them would require an entire educative process about the government, the ancient interaction between Earthling and non-Earthlings, the responsibilities of Earthlings, the challenge of being a spiritual entity incarnate, and the challenge of becoming a space-faring culture.

The fact that there are extraterrestrial beings is not a mystery. The messages in crop circles are about the evolution of our collective consciousness, the solar system, the galaxy and our spirituality.

Reasonably, crop circles weren't as complex years ago seeing as the message wasn't going to be received, whereas today millions are aware of the pending evolution of awareness as globalization has ended and now it's a process of adaptation to being a planet, as one.
Also; your statement isn't completely true. Read this:

"The most well known positive depiction of a crop circle is found in a woodcut made in 1678 with the title 'Strange News out of Hartford-shire’.
It depicts a devil-like creature cutting out a pattern in a crop with a scythe.
The woodcut has text, which told of a greedy farmer, who, having refused to pay a mower a reasonable rate for reaping his oats, swore that he would rather have the Devil do the work. The very following morning, the farmer awoke to find his crop had been harvested, but done so in such an amazing manner, with rounded circles of incredible exactness that no human could have done the same within the period and darkness of one night. The farmer was so afraid that he could not enter the field to collect his harvest"

Go ahead and visit the Source since there is more, in-depth information about the presence of crop circles.

Peace, and love.

Edit: spelling.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by sllapur]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whattheh
Hello All, I have not watched the video yet because I did a ton of research on this previously.

This is no ordinary crop circle. This is a detailed communication imbedded in the crops in binary code.

This piece of property is fenced in government owned land with a huge radio telecospe right next to it. For anyone to sneak onto this facility and create a perfect binary code overnight without being seen is impossible.

In addition the scientific information in this response to our message is impressive.

The DNA helix changed from human to Alien, the addition of silicone as the basic building block like carbon is for us is astounding. Scientists say the only other element that can support life at the basic level like carbon does for us is silicon.

Where we listed our radio telesocpe in the binary code map, they listed a graphic with dozens of dishes and even implanted the dish graphic in the same location prior to the binary map.

If you do the research on this you will be amazed. We have been contacted and it was in response to a message we sent in binary code.

Now here is my theory on this reponse.

The message sent from Aricibo was sent to a galaxy that would not receive it for 27,000 years. Why they would send a message somewhere they will never get a response from seems stupid to me. This was NASA's response, that it could not be a response because the message they sent will not arrive for thousands of years. Geniuses.

Well the message from 1976 was resent I think 2 years prior to the first response, it's been a while since I did the research. It was sent through our solar system. I think this response was to the second message, not the first one in 1976.

This response is upside down. Now some say this proves a fake, I say no it does not.

The message sent in 1976 was printed in a book upside down. When it was resent it may have been in the wrong order. If this is the case we got the response in the same manner it was sent. However, if it was sent correctly there is another reason this is upside down. If you are imprinting a message on a crop from above, it is just like a stamp, it has to be made backwards so when you stamp it is correct.

The location of this crop, the perfect binary code of this crop, the addition of the building blocks of life, the change in the DNA, and the telescope used to send the crop message are all too perfect and too scientific to be hoaxed.

This is the most important thing mankind has ever encountered and NASA dismisses it instantly.

Go to this site and look at all the information contained in this message. You will not be disappointed.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

We have been contacted, I guarantee it!!!!!!

Well your ton of research is pretty flawed as the "circle" was in a wide open field surrounded by nothing but hedgerows as is about 90% of english wheat fields.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

You do know that the worlds most famous circlemakers have friends around the Chilbolton facility. Take a look at this photo taken at chilbolton a few years ago by one of the circlemakers.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by tyranny22
Funny though ... I've never seen anyone claim to have video of one of these elaborate designs being made.

Funny though...I've never seen anyone with a video showing aliens making these elaborate designs.

Seems odd.

There was a video of crop circles being made by a ball of light going through a field, and crop circles forming underneath it.
This was mentioned by someone earlier in this thread.
Here's the link:
radicalfilms.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And it was also discussed how it was a fake that was created by a special effects company.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob
And it was also discussed how it was a fake that was created by a special effects company.

I'd love to see a source on that. I'm aware of videos of lights/orbs being filmed flying around over crop fields, and sometimes in the vicinity of circles, but this is the only video I know of that shows a connection between the lights and the circles being formed.

If you could put a nail in the coffin on that video, I'd greatly appreciate it. Although I don't believe all crop circles are man-made, I always want to eliminate specious evidence.

Can you back up your claim?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Are you talking about the fake video John Wabe made while working for "First Cut" studios in Bristol, England? If so, you can put a nail in that coffin easily enough just using google. Now you have his name and his production studio's name.....your journey begins...lol.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Just found the following page on John Wabe/Whaley:

circulartimes.org...

Thanks for the signpost, ITF.

edit: credit to myself, though, I found it a split-second before you gave me the names!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by beatnietzsche]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I can be convinced by proofs such as:
"[If you’ve had enough tech-talk, you can skip this section, in which I’ll briefly describe some of the other efx techniques that were probably employed in making the video] " ...probably.
But; I have heard that it was faked, and I'll concede that nearly every circle could have been made by some very imaginative humans.
I do think it's very interesting that the "aliens" chose to differentiate between carbon based and carbon/silicon based, in the original video.
Here's another video from the same site, can you debunk this guy?
radicalfilms.co.uk...
Says he was approached and recruited by the CIA, who told him that they would teach him how to tell the difference between the real circles and the fakes.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Did anyone else see this article when it happened?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I like this as it was an officer who saw this, but if it was a normal person it probably would not have made it to the media.

Let me know what you guys think

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wh00pS

Okay so forget any evidence, just link a photo that proves it is right next to the radio telesope like I said it was and that there is a fence around this "Wide Open Field" as you put it.

And what friends are you talking about? The picture you linked to is supposedly of a UFO at this same site. Are you trying to prove or disprove.

These circle makers of yours are serious scentific genius' who know about nucleatides, DNA, and Binary Code huh?

Did you read the link I listed or are you just convinced without any research that these idiots with boards and ropes made a perfect binary code map full of scientific data in a field in the middle of the night?

Come on at least look at the data before you just attack a poster rather than discuss the topic.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
in less than one night in the field across from the tower that sent the message.

Who said it was done in one night?

Originally posted by Dave157
the field was being watched by infrared cameras...

1) Source?

2) What possible reason would there be for there to be infrared cameras trained on that particular part of the field?

1)Fact the field was clear the day prior the next mmorning there is a crop circle..
2)Infrared lights for undectable by the un-aided human eye security for the site.
3)A message would be effective, a crop cirlce would be sensational ..I'ed assume the ones sending the message had a choice and this is how they choose to answer the message what 20 years after it was sent?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by jbmitch]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Wonderful thread. Starred and flagged. Crop circles are sound vibrations and code our dna in real time, they are to wake us up and help us to remember who we are, and our mission to transmute negative energy, defeat nwo, and shine our lights, heal mother earth and work to free this world. Many of them have dna coding, show a break with the zetans, and are ascensional.

Looking at them, pausing at each video, allowing the vibrations to flow, and moving on to the next only when they stop. Sleeping with printer pictures taped around your bed and under your pillow. These things are short cuts to awakening.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
1)Fact the field was clear the day prior the next mmorning there is a crop circle...

For the sake of argument, we'll say yes, that this particular crop-art could have appeared over-night. Because I have no doubt a skilled circle-maker could do the design in one night.

However, it is often claimed that designs appear in field "over-night", when in fact no one knows for sure when a design is laid. It might be the next day or several days before someone notices. For instance, look at this photo from Chilbolton. From ground-level and from a distance, it may be near impossible to tell anything was amiss in the field.

2)Infrared lights for undectable by the un-aided human eye security for the site.

Can we have a source for this and answers to the questions I asked in this post?

...why would they have a camera watching the field? Why would they being using infrared cameras instead of standard security cameras? Let's have fact-based answers to these questions, not speculation.

3)A message would be effective, a crop cirlce would be sensational ..I'ed assume the ones sending the message had a choice and this is how they choose to answer the message what 20 years after it was sent?

Special pleading.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You used a lot of words to say nothing of substance. It is New Age babble with no real meaning behind it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Ouch man. Seems like you're producing some outlandish claims now. The evolution of a species is paramount to ANYTHING held as a fundamental pillar of biological sciences in the mainstream world. So how is is a post-present state of human development not a pronounced subject of relevance and objection.

It is sad that you throw your words of denial so quickly out your mouth, mind and fingers. But, through the things you say, a lot of people can learn to recognize those who talk just for talking. So, I applaud your courage, but I do beg you try to take the process of thought a little further.

Again, how is evolution not a rigorous mainstream-science assertion? Please, don't refer to the fact that she's also talking about the use of these images as a passive stimulant towards heightened awareness since... let's face it... you have not even tried what she is relating.

About the presence the Zetans expressed through the circles, be they man-made or otherwise; it is there... Just look at the other Chibolton formation with the standard Grey, holding a disk with a binary message which is quite profound in itself.

Truly, my best wishes.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sllapur
Ouch man. Seems like you're producing some outlandish claims now. The evolution of a species is paramount to ANYTHING held as a fundamental pillar of biological sciences in the mainstream world.

Again, how is evolution not a rigorous mainstream-science assertion?

What are you going on about? Neither Unit 99 or I said anything about evolution nor did I say anything that denies evolution as scientific fact?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sllapur
Ouch man. Seems like you're producing some outlandish claims now. The evolution of a species is paramount to ANYTHING held as a fundamental pillar of biological sciences in the mainstream world.

Again, how is evolution not a rigorous mainstream-science assertion?

What are you going on about? Neither Unit 99 or I said anything about evolution nor did I say anything that denies evolution as scientific fact?

If you don't consider the effect of a collective "awakening" a process of collective evolution which is obviously a process of individual evolution, as well, then I can't really debate ANYTHING with you or care to do so... Really.

Either way, the best to you!

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Very interesting Vidio indeed, makes the most sense ever.

star and flag for you .

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

its funny...bill cooper speaks of jupiter igniting in his behold the white horse..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join