It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever! (Updated Videos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever!

This is from Nassim's new video. he explains the 2 most important crop circles.

I know these crop circles have been covered before, but Nassim is becoming well known in the physics community. his input on the CC subject is breathtaking!

Discussion about the crop circles is at the 2 hr. mark

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

(PART 2) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

Edit by request

[edit on 17/11/09 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've never even seen or heard of this before. This is very interesting, hope its not a hoax of some sort.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

No one is sure if it was, or wasn't. I don't think anyone has come forward on these crop circles.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for posting. I've just recently stumbled on Hassim and find his theories really interesting. Will definitely watch later!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your interest, guys/gals.

Stay tuned for more.

S&F for you, OP

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Nassim Haramein]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Don't you think that E.T. would respond in the same voice as the message was sent? eg: RADIO WAVES and not a crop design.

Or is that because it is probably impossible for a person to create a radio wave from other-worldly sources but possible for them to create a hoax of a crop design supposedly done by alien means.

The chap in the video clip seems like a smart guy, but I personally wouldn't trust him on this theory. Not because I think he's lying but because I don't think he's telling the truth.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have to say, it is a far stretch for those of us that use logic, reason and common sense to subscribe to this idiotic crop circle thingy. I could list the reasons, but they would be lost on those that overlook reality in order to believe what they want to believe.

In short though, crop circles have NOTHING to do with Aliens/UFO's. Plain and simple. Any effort to prove that they do is nothing but ignorant mumbo-jumbo that only stands up to those that have no real grip on reality.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I walk into this with the caveat that I have not watched the video. However, the crop-circle shown in the still preview is the so-called Chilbolton Reply. There is nothing about it that cannot be attributed to humans; humans have both the know-how and capacity to craft such image. It is most likely a hoax, albeit an elaborate one.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LOVE Nassim Haramein...This guy puts forth some incredible theories and concepts IMO. A physicist willing to talk about "grey area" subjects without ridicule, but the possibilities they hold...He and Kaku are two of my favorites.

Thanks for posting this ugie-Hadn't seen it before. S & F!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This one is very interresting.

Hope its not a fake

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

Are you the real nassim, or are you one of his clones?

If you are... hope you can contribute more to this thread.

BTW, thanks! and... when can we expect more?

reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Nassim is the man. I saw both of his presentations, he is spot on!

and thanks again, i thought more people would of seen this by now.

Guess not...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Is it so difficult to believe that Aliens would use crop circles to get out a message? Perhaps radio message is such a medieval technology to them, that they don't have the means to create one. It would be like us carving into a stone.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nate8727

lol. I can't even force myself to think that an advanced alien society would have moved from a "medieval" technology such as radio to something more high tech....like strapping boards to themselves and stamping weeds, lol. Come on man.....

If anything they would be smart enough to analyze how we communicate and be able to send us something that we would understand without even trying.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

haha.
aliens did not board stomp that crop circle.
however aliens did possibly create that crop circle.

clearly you don't understand the complexity in some crop circles.

how in the world could have some guys trying to hoax this, in less than one night in the field across from the tower that sent the message.

the field was being watched by infrared cameras and there was nothing to suggest that anybody even came close to getting into that field but the crop circle was still there.

you can discredit Nassim as much as you want. however i have watched hours of his material and this Canadian physicist knows what hes talking about.

One day everybody is going to accept things that right now seem impossible and improbable. The point is were heading for a big change, weather we can acknowledge this or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nate8727
Is it so difficult to believe that Aliens would use crop circles to get out a message? Perhaps radio message is such a medieval technology to them, that they don't have the means to create one. It would be like us carving into a stone.

Perhaps. But you are relying on special pleading to make your case. And it would make little sense that they are able to detect the Arecibo Message yet do not have the technological know-how to respond via the same method.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
in less than one night in the field across from the tower that sent the message.

Who said it was done in one night?

the field was being watched by infrared cameras...

1) Source?

2) What possible reason would there be for there to be infrared cameras trained on that particular part of the field?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

or it might be that most signals coming into our atmosphere, are picked up by multiple satellites from different countries and organizations.

Therefore if you wanted to send a message but didn't want everybody to hear or believe it, it would make sense to create a crop circle which could be understandable.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Very interesting stuff.Ive never heard of this guy before,but the evidence he presents does bear thinking about......which is what this site is all about.I look forward to seeing more on this, cheers!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

In my humble opinion, this man is a genius.
If you're interested in hearing more of him (including more crop circle and ET intention) see the below videos;

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

(PART 2) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

or it might be that most signals coming into our atmosphere, are picked up by multiple satellites from different countries and organizations.

Therefore if you wanted to send a message but didn't want everybody to hear or believe it, it would make sense to create a crop circle which could be understandable.

Again, you are relying on special pleading, depending on "what if's" to make your case.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join