It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever! (Updated Videos)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

What, you expect me to sit through an 8 hour video on some guy sprouting new age rubbish to sell a few dvds? I don't need a lesson in mathmatics to make me know that humans make crop circles.

Guess thats where we differ.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Someone who works stone in architecture is called a banker mason. It is still done today and there is virtually no building technique we could not do today that has been done in the past.

It's a matter of time, effort and money though. So before everyone starts asking about baalbek and giza, if you can provide the monetary resources to make it happen, I and many other people and or companies can build you better and bigger pyramids. :-)

having said that, yes, crop circles are a silly medium to try and communicate with a race of people who live on ground level, listen to radios and televisions, have internet and all sorts of other ways of communicating, heck, we can project images into a point in space using lasers.

crop circles are man made. there is no evidence to indicate otherwise. There is hearsay, rumors and data that cannot be repeated or reconstructed. And that's about it.

Once the hoax is old, move on, there's always someone older than you to call you on it.

I find that ats seems to be quite the place for dredging up material that was debunked years ago. Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

im sorry for the late reply, but the tools available when the pyramids were being built, would of never been able to cut stone so precise, and placed so perfectly, without some kind of technology to assist them in the build.

Copper does not cut through stone!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Well that sort of depends on the stone you're talking about doesn't it? As far as hardness goes, limestone (of which the Egyptian pyramids are built) is pretty far down the list.

You don't need to use copper, you can use harder stones.
home.comcast.net...

[edit on 11/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

What, you expect me to sit through an 8 hour video on some guy sprouting new age rubbish to sell a few dvds? I don't need a lesson in mathmatics to make me know that humans make crop circles.

Guess thats where we differ.

You calling it new age rubbish shows how closed minded you are. This guy is actually a real scientist that's not afraid to have a different look on things. He even got an award. Don't believe me? Take a look...

And if you want a bit of explanation of what this schwarzchild proton is, this video pretty much covers it:

So please, before you make a biased comment and make a total fool out of yourself and judging topics because they say something different than what you believe in and you actually know nothing about, make sure to educate yourself. And, remember the following quote, because it's one of the most fundamental things to keep in mind when searching for the truth.

"All truth goes through three steps: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Irregardless of being a 'scientist' and how many awards they have, people that lecture for profit in the paranormal money machine, and the venues they all commonly flock to, with DVD's in hand, is not indicitive of the methods of acceptance used in mainstream science.

If information like this came from the likes of Hawking or Kaku, well that is a different story altogether. You will never hear a theory from the likes of these real world scientists that is not based upon hard evidence backed up with the mathematics of physics.

There is no room in science for theories based upon unsubstantiated conjecture.

That is why what is offered here has to be sold, like in a circus.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Irregardless of being a 'scientist' and how many awards they have, people that lecture for profit in the paranormal money machine, and the venues they all commonly flock to, with DVD's in hand, is not indicitive of the methods of acceptance used in mainstream science.

If information like this came from the likes of Hawking or Kaku, well that is a different story altogether. You will never hear a theory from the likes of these real world scientists that is not based upon hard evidence backed up with the mathematics of physics.

There is no room in science for theories based upon unsubstantiated conjecture.

That is why what is offered here has to be sold, like in a circus.

No. What he is saying fits perfectly within his theory. But never mind. Suit yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

wow man, Ignorance is bliss, and you must love it!

Well you see this guy isn't a money machine, hell he even has his presentation online for free! he asks for money to aide in his research.

do some homework on the guy before you hit send on your belittling comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

wow....

just wow...

why comment on this thread then if your not even going to watch the whole thing to get an understanding of what he is saying?

your comment is just, idiocy at its finest.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

aha honestly?
it's people like you that make me thank, 1/4 of ATS comments are just spam.

it would be one thing, if you took time to actually research him and his work just a little and than make a post about it.

but you just disagree for no reason, with no proof. and just make a fool of yourself with your post.

GO NASSIM!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Found a video i was looking for. thought id add it to this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by djusdjus

im sorry for the late reply, but the tools available when the pyramids were being built, would of never been able to cut stone so precise, and placed so perfectly, without some kind of technology to assist them in the build.

Copper does not cut through stone!

You have little or no understanding of Egyptians, and your post demonstrates it.
There are more pyramids in Egypt that the handful on the Giza plateau.
A Simplified Map
The other pyramids show how the early architects were perfecting their skills. Some collapsed, others were built in a different manner, a couple went through radical redesign during construction.

Yes, the Egyptians had technology to aid in cutting the stones, and this was from learning to quarry and build with the only available commodities around.
If you want to know how to mine, have a look at this helpful site
Especially under the section marked "Tools and Extraction"

You seriously underestimate human ingenuity!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
A good doc is located at the bottom of this page - scroll all the way down:
Crop Circles

The filmmaker (Richard Hall)and the two Gentlemen interviewed (David Cayton and Robert Hulse) will be on Paratopia this Friday night for 2 hours.

The idea that this phenomena has been discarded by many is not surprising, and some of the instances why (and why there is a genuine enigma involved) are detailed in the film, and on the show this Friday.

One of the formation in the film that is the most interesting? The one that is NOT on the ground level, but the stalks bent only a short bit from the top and laid over. The next circle in is lower in depth, the next one in higher...etc. The formation is essentially only bending the upper layer of the stalk - not flush or flat to the ground.

Figure that out.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow just really....supposed we get a reply through radio waves you really think seti would announce it?? Well fact for you....under nasa...seti....guidelines if a signal was to be received it would be on a need to know basis reply to: thesneakiod

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here is a short clip from the 8 hour talk by Nassium Haramein that has the crop circle (which is not actually a circle) that replies to the message that was sent into space.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I watched this and wish I had not bothered. If anyone thinks this guy is a genius they probably think that Jarrah White is a genius, too.

All this "scientific research" into CC's that's being bandied about by CC believers concerning nodes and microwaves and such mostly come from the likes of Nancy Talbot and the BLT team. Do some research about them, they are not scientific, they are believers, and in the case of NT, clearly bonkers.

Yet CC believers fasten on to this stuff and lap it up and state all this stuff as fact and genuine scientific research (it isn't)whilst ignoring any evidence that suggests CC's are man made.

Circle makers are not hoaxes, it is a form of art. They have been getting better and better at it simply due to advances in computers, GPS, etc.

Cognitive dissonance.

Yes, I know, I'm a sheep and/or a shill and have a closed mind. Whatever.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rmi187

Would you like to say what these guidelines are, exactly, and give sources? For instance, the SETI post alien detection protocol was set up in the 80's and seems more of a guideline.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dave157

I did do a bit of research as I was interested to know what his actual qualifications might be but drew a blank, other than that he seems to be a self taught amateur physicist.

As you say that you have done this research, can you post this chap's qualification(s)?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Because he does not go along with the 'repeaters' - he cannot get qualifications.
To pass exams you have to learn what you have been taught.

However - if you listen to his talks you can judge for yourself whether he makes sense or not.

In this talk he shows what mainstream science says and then shows how he believes they are wrong.
Instead of going along with what they are repeating - he realised something at the age of 7 and since then he has been researching and finding out more.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I see. But does should he not have an understanding of physics according to the mainstream proven by some sort of qualification before he can put forward his own theories and tell us how all the qualified mainstream physicists have got it wrong? Can't see why he "cannot get" a qualification and why can't he learn what he is taught? He might disagree but there's no reason he can't get a qualification of any sort in his subject.

It's all very well saying that he shows what mainstream science says cos he talks about it in a lecture but surely a qualified physicist knows a bit more about his or her subject than some New Age guy who seems to be entirely self taught?

There are plenty of qualified physicists/scientists who are not afraid to challenge the mainstream view.

I have heard him speak and although I do not have any formal scientific qualifications I know psuedoscience when I hear it.

Actually, come to think of it, as part of my law degree I had to take a subject that was not related and mine was pseudoscience so there you go, for what it's worth.

Interestingly, one thing we did on my course was a water dowsing experiment. It worked on a blind test for all of us.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join