It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever! (Updated Videos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"First contact" and it goes under the radar?? I would like to know what other messages were sent?? Nice find OP. S&F. I am thinkiing this vidoe is going to open a few peoples eye. Thanks for your effort.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It was taken down because of a copyright complaint from The Resonance Project, which is apparently Nassim's organization.

Obviously, someone put pilfered content on YouTube and signed up as Nassim.

And obviously Nassim wants money for his video and doesn't want people to have the information for free.

Or something like that. Whatever. I didn't dig into his site any further than to see the Paypal donation button and the Buy the Video teaser.

Anyway, the YouTube video is gone so this thread is over now...

-- Donn

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ascendingspire

I was just glad to have seen it . Thanks OP

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Copyright infringement is a criminal act commited by criminals. Without direct permission from Haramein they would have to pull it down. Whoever posted it probably did not have permission to steal it and post it. There is no difference between stealing a car and stealing somebody's intellectual property. Anyone who would do one, would do the other.

I was a victim of that. I can not / will not post my art as it happened to me once. The stolen property ended up on the cover of a novel. The thief, a webmaster for a syndicated radio show simply deleted it I've yet to be paid for the 100 or so hours that went into it's creation. It was published in another country and I got cheated so I know how it feels.

When YouTube takes down these video's it is not a conspiracy, it is to stop a criminal act by a criminal.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

if they replied in the same method we sent ours it would be classified top secret any way that's why they send us messages via crop circles so we can all get a look...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

There is not even a Wiki article on him. Anybody know for sure if this guy is a scientist or is he just a self professed scientist?

Well, here's the "Wiki" on scientist: en.wikipedia.org...
Looks like he made it. Sucks that he gets to live in Hawaii and you have to live in Alaska, but I'll trade with either one of you.

On a side note, everybody who explains what they saw in their "abduction experiences" says that there are symbols and such on the controls of these things. Many other reports mention these symbols as well, at least as far back as Roswell.
Do you think they may "speak" in symbolism, and that may be the language of the telepathy they reportedly use?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Please acknowledge that there is a LARGE group of people who try to profit off of crop circles, and their lives would be drastically changed if anyone found out they were made by humans, so they will make up any "scientific sounding" pseudo-science that takes advantage of peoples lack of knowledge.

Please acknowledge that MOST people already assume ALL crop circles ARE faked by humans. Those of us who remain open to the idea that some are not simple hoaxes have very good reasons for maintaining skepticism about your skepticism. We are a minority...you are on ATS right now, dude.

WanderingWaldo has already provided the evidence that skeptics will have to address in order to explain how humans could have created the most impressive and mysterious examples of crop circles:

* The particular bending and weaving of the crops, without breaking them and with a perfect 90 degree angle, which are beyond human capabilities.
* Changes at the cellular structure of the plants.
* Malfunctioning electronic equipment.
* A higher level of radiation, compared to the surrounding crops.
* Changes in the structure of the soil underneath, as if exposed to intense heat.
* Balls of light appearing close to the circles, by witness accounts.

These things are difficult to explain when claiming that circles are a hoax. There are also other factors involved that leave one doubting of the possibility that they are all a fake:

* They have do be done at night, in the dark, with only a few hours window not to get caught, and some designs are just too complex and too large.
* All the very complex circles are perfectly executed and never left unfinished, sometimes appearing within a few hours.
* The number of crop circles appearing each year is in the several hundreds, and it would require an army of skilled individuals, traveling around the world.

I'd recommend checking out some of the actual research being done on crop circles and the physical effects on soil and plants. The "real" circles suggest quick and intense bursts of heat and/or electromagnetic energy to the affected plants, and the specificity of the effects creating the formation to certain kinds of plants (often leaving grass or flowers unaffected in the middle of a circle of depressed wheat, etc.).

You do your own homework, then come back and try to contribute. K?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by beatnietzsche]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ok I found it. Here is the story that Nassim Haraheim was taliking about on his video
Link www.cropcircleresearch.com...
Note ; its not copy right infringement to link a websight....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ascendingspire

If we want to attempt to keep the thread alive, here's a good commentary on the "Chilbolton Code" as it's called:

claudescommentary.com...

One point I found interesting in this analysis that Haramein either missed or misrepresented: the "face" in the field actually appeared a week before the "code," and was made up of classical swirl patterns, as are most circles; the "code," on the other hand, is said to have appeared as if it was laid down in a grid pattern (going back and forth in rows).

It also appears as if Doug and Dave, the two most famous human authors of CCs, have left their marks in fields neighboring this telescope before. So, even the supporters of CCs can't rule out a hoax in this case.

That does nothing to diminish the ineptitude of this thread's debunkers, however
As usual, their ignorance self-destructs in light of the actual facts concerning the best examples of circles that are potentially non-human in origin. But Nassim may have gotten this one wrong, or at least left out some relevant background info that weakens the ET case on these formations.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
well that stinks. video is gone... guess this thread will be a mystery for those who come across it in the future.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
well that stinks. video is gone... guess this thread will be a mystery for those who come across it in the future.

Part 1 of the full thing is here
video.google.co.uk...#
It starts about the ufos and crop circles at around 2hrs 11mins or something.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is another link to the Chilbolton Code by Brian L. Crissey, Ph.D. It is more detailed then the other link i provided. It not as jaw droppping to read it from the web as to hear it come from a you tube video but if ATS want to find out what was on the video here it is LINK
claudescommentary.com...
Happy Reading

To slow someone allready posted Link above.....

[edit on 16-11-2009 by toddtenexpa]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjKillaVinyl
Good ol youtube has just removed the video!!!! all the hits from ATS make a difference dont they? we have once again struck a nerve.. i'm starting to realise they when i watch a video on youtube on some ATS related topics.. i seem to be one of the last people who watch it before it is "removed" for reasons unknows.. im also starthing to think that "they" have a close eye on some of the members youtube accounts here on ATS and whatever we watch and kicks up enough dust.. gets taken off of youtube. They wont delete the account but will delete the videos.. trying not to cause suspicion.

My own theory is that The Resonance Project wants to stop giving away Nassim's stuff for free and some alert individual in his org did the right thing to stop free exposure. That's alright in my book... Nassim has a right (and probably a necessity) to earn $$. I have been fortunate enough to see and hear hours of Nassim's lectures on YTube for free. I think he's a great guy and his teachings have struck a blow for freedom of thought. Note to reader: check him out!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
My father just recently attended one of Nassim's conferences in California. Said he was absolutely fascinating....

Also told me that Nassim came "out of the closet" to his audience.....No...I don't mean that way...Nassim has an ex-wife.

Nassim said he was abducted at the age of 7, twice.

Now.....I respect Nassim more than any other mind out there...Can you tell?

And this really surprised me because I am admittedly skeptical of any alien abductions....Can they happen? I suppose, but it's hard for me and I really have an open mind.

So, I have implored my dad to write a quick blog of his trip and what Nassim spoke about.

Will post when I receive.....Anyone else seen any of his 2009 tour dates?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

There is no difference between stealing a car and stealing somebody's intellectual property. Anyone who would do one, would do the other.

This is a pretty stupid thing to say...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sorry Ive not read all the posts. I could have swore I read that crop circle / or photo was a hoax. I just cant remember where.

I know many circles.. shoddy ones mainly are hoaxes by people with wood and string etc.. but the really intricate one's? the mind boggles. I dont think wood and string for those and there must be bus loads of people going to do some of them if they are 'average joe made'

Shame there are no surveilance cams around fields aswel.

Anyway I tend to believe large scale hoax via the powers that have control of the toys possible to do them.. such as satelites and computers
is that possible? seems logical enough to me but I can put no science to it! just software.. computers.. lasers.. some kind of magnetics / gravity thing! and BOOM.. alien graffiti
no alien need come into the equasion.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

There is no difference between stealing a car and stealing somebody's intellectual property. Anyone who would do one, would do the other.

This is a pretty stupid thing to say...

A thief is a thief is a thief.

When you steal intellectual property you are also stealing all the work and expense that went into it. That is no different than stealing anything else. A person who would steal one thing would steal another.

If you don't think people should be paid for their work, I've got thousands of hours of stuff you could do for me at no pay?

I may not think a lot of Haramein but he has a right to be paid for his work, in this case video, just as you have the right to be paid for your work. Unless you are rich, a kid or a hermit I assume you get paid for your work so you can eat and keep a roof over your head?

You want to watch his video, you should pay for it and nobody should steal it by pirating it and putting it on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've never afforded crop circles much seriousness. I've always dismissed them as somewhat trivial though since I've joined ATS I've decided to broaden my horizons and research them.

The copyright protection on the video hasn't done the genre any favors in my mind. The truth should never cost you a buck.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I saw the video earlier and it was nothing earth shattering.

The video clip removal goes to show the believers that there are so many out there who want to disclose the truth to you and everyone else. There is just one hitch. Order now and we'll give you two copies for the price of one.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanorw
I saw the video earlier and it was nothing earth shattering.

The video clip removal goes to show the believers that there are so many out there who want to disclose the truth to you and everyone else. There is just one hitch. Order now and we'll give you two copies for the price of one.

That's exactly my point. It's why I've become skeptical of the likes of Alex Jones. As much as a I like the guy he just wouldn't shut up plugging his 'Fall of the Republic' film during the broadcasts. It really got excessive.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join