It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nassim Haramein - The Most Important Crop Circles Ever! (Updated Videos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It is possible that extraterestrials have attempted to contact us through our radio telescopes and that the elite have simply covered this up from the public. Depending on how long some of these extraterestial societies have been in contact with our world leaders they may have realized that we are run by a corrupt governing system and have now made their messages more available to the general public through crop circles. Crop circles are not near as easy to hide from the public as a radio transmission. Hoaxers for whatever reasons have given crop circles a bad name as far as proof of extraterestrials, however in conjunction with all the ufo sightings , cattle mutilations, abduction reports as well as the fact these elaborate designes appear seemingly overnight they should not be ruled out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Actually if they wanted the whole world to know they would make it a simple language for us to understand like pictures. Most of the world does not understand radio waves and how they work. If they are advanced and understand the speakers view on geometry and how it can indeed prove a Unified Field Theory, then they could have the technology to implode space/time to create such a picture in a very short amount of time. If humans did it, it would take longer than one night. And to be such a complex pattern, it would have taken many people who are very artistic and understand binary mathematics with a lot of light to make it. As far as I know the guards at the gate did not report of lights in the field the night before. So logically speaking it is a mystery. Whoever or whatever did this is very intelligent and seem to move with a speed and style that is....well....not human as we know it.

Oh and great thread OP.....Star and Flag.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Conclusion]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Wow! That last crop circle is 3 dimensional.

Right next door to the GUARDED radio tower, with infra-red cameras...they didn't see anything.

The one thing that bothers me though is the use of the word silica.

Like some other civilizations would call it silica??

Unless they already walk among us...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

The silica is shown by the number and arrangement of atoms in the silica molecule, not by the word itself spelled out on the crop circle.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

It seems to me that you are the one that isnt using your logic.... Did you watch the entire video? You said it yourself.. Ignore the facts right? Please explain how these crops circles were made over night without anyone seeing anything..... Thats what i thought, you cant. So before you go around pretending to be smarter than everyone maybe you should do a little more thinking and come up with a credible way to explain that crop circles have nothing to do with ET/Aliens. Sure humans can create crop circles but who's to say that we aren't re-creating them? The facts are you're just a guy on your computer who does no real research into what you're ranting about. And you also deny your imagination witch, by the way, has been the thing that has moved man-kind forward through out history. Good job being as ignorant as you claim not be.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Nate8727

lol. I can't even force myself to think that an advanced alien society would have moved from a "medieval" technology such as radio to something more high tech....like strapping boards to themselves and stamping weeds, lol. Come on man.....

If anything they would be smart enough to analyze how we communicate and be able to send us something that we would understand without even trying.

Have to disagree with you.

These crop circles are created by orbs that use the plants in the field to cut a computer generated diagram. They are somebody's floating icons, and some say they are actually lifeforms in their own right.

Just look at the manner in which the stalks are folded with no breaks, woven in around and under.

Even if it took 8 hours to do....you can't do that in the middle of the night.

Sometimes you doubters just have to let go!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Show your research. Even the people who claim authorship of some crop circles have shown interest in others which they have no idea how they came to be.

I want to see where your evidence is that allows you to rationalize the subject into one big bag and throw it all in the same boat that only sails towards one conclusion; that they are all made by average Joe and that Joe has admitted to all of them. Could you do this, please?

Also, check the post I made at the beginning of the thread.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It sucks to see such a smart guy get fooled by such a dumb hoax like crop circles.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I clearly remember the last crop circle interpretation- something about predicting date and the time of the next Sun solar flare that was going to hit Earth! I’m still waiting for that one.

Now we got this guy telling us stories that we sent a message and got an answer. Hey maybe the Budget was about to be pulled for these guys so they had to come up with some form of Contact to keep their Program going. Hence No – one Saw anything. Don’t tell or we all lose our Jobs.

The reply seems a little Human in itself too, Oh everything as we think it is and can understand.

It is a little strange that the Crop circle appeared and no one seems a thing. Mmm With other circles, Many farmers have said that they saw lights in the distance or heard their dogs barking etc. And these were for so called “real Crop circles” proven not to be your Board and rope squad.

Personally I think crop circles are the work of Man. (You can see it in the designs and shapes-very artistic but Human touch) Best we just ignore them and they'll go away.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There seem to be some giant leaps of logic concerning how aliens view or should respond to humans including technology, corrupt governements and/or elite evil power groups. On top of that, we have abductee insider information. I call it all b/s.

How do we know what the aliens think of us? How do we know that they know who is "evil" and who is "good" on this planet? How do we know that they know we have elite power groups that control us? How do we know that they can't send a radio wave? How do we know that they want all of the humans on planet earth to know and that's why they use a crop circle type idea?

We don't know.

We sent a signal into space and got a crop circle back. That's what we know. Its ridiculous.

I believe in aliens because the universe is just to damn big for us to be the only species in it but these crop circle things were debunked on discovery channel a long time ago. Go search their archives. They proved that complex geometric shapes can be made with precision by humans in a field.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Nassim hasn't been "fooled" by anything; He just very much enjoys his lectures, and the subjects he discusses. You can see in this short clip in the OP (from a very long lecture) that he shows how these CC's tie into the geometry he discusses throughout most of the lecture.

All of his lectures are very good, far more entertaining than you would ever expect a physics lecture to be. Even if he is way off on his interpretation of some of the things that relate to his theories, I appreciate that he has a keen eye for those things that do tie in, and isn't the least bit afraid of exploring them. His personality and intellect create the perfect mixture for brave exploration, and I think his work deserves a lot of respect.

It's just one clip of one small section of what he talks about, and it is the symbology that relates to his work, not crop circles or aliens necessarily. It could just as easily be swapped out for a section on tetrahedrons in contemporary pop-culture.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

You can't debunk crop circles. Folks tend to have "faith" that they are supernatural, otherworldly, inter-dimensional...whatever they need/want to believe in. Hard to have a conversation with that kind of mindset.

In the age of modern electronics...cheap high definition modern electronics I might add...crop circles and animal mutilations would have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt by now.

I call bull.

Physical and laboratory tests have been performed on the plants in crop circles, showing unusual characteristics, including:

* The particular bending and weaving of the crops, without breaking them and with a perfect 90 degree angle, which are beyond human capabilities.
* Changes at the cellular structure of the plants.
* Malfunctioning electronic equipment.
* A higher level of radiation, compared to the surrounding crops.
* Changes in the structure of the soil underneath, as if exposed to intense heat.
* Balls of light appearing close to the circles, by witness accounts.

These things are difficult to explain when claiming that circles are a hoax. There are also other factors involved that leave one doubting of the possibility that they are all a fake:

* They have do be done at night, in the dark, with only a few hours window not to get caught, and some designs are just too complex and too large.
* All the very complex circles are perfectly executed and never left unfinished, sometimes appearing within a few hours.
* The number of crop circles appearing each year is in the several hundreds, and it would require an army of skilled individuals, traveling around the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Can any Haramein fans here help me with a question I posted a while ago that never got answered?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Dave157
in less than one night in the field across from the tower that sent the message.

Who said it was done in one night?

Originally posted by Dave157
the field was being watched by infrared cameras...

1) Source?

2) What possible reason would there be for there to be infrared cameras trained on that particular part of the field?

That's the way the story was told when I saw it. If I remember correctly, it was on "Sightings". They said that the field was inaccessible, and watched by the cameras. I have it on tape somewhere, in storage in New Jersey.

I have always wondered why no one has ever made a big deal about these particular "circles".
It's particularly interesting to find the tetrahedral geometry referenced. Has anyone given R. Hoagland a heads up on this?

Thanks to OP and Nassim!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wanderingwaldo

Most of those thing you listed are rumors perpetrated by people who have financial interests in keeping crop circles alive. They are also hoaxes, mixed with bad science. A majority of them can even be explained by natural things. You can find information all over the place that debunks everything you just listed with simpler answers other than "aliens".

You have been fooled like the rest of them.

Please acknowledge that there is a LARGE group of people who try to profit off of crop circles, and their lives would be drastically changed if anyone found out they were made by humans, so they will make up any "scientific sounding" pseudo-science that takes advantage of peoples lack of knowledge.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Good ol youtube has just removed the video!!!! all the hits from ATS make a difference dont they? we have once again struck a nerve.. i'm starting to realise they when i watch a video on youtube on some ATS related topics.. i seem to be one of the last people who watch it before it is "removed" for reasons unknows.. im also starthing to think that "they" have a close eye on some of the members youtube accounts here on ATS and whatever we watch and kicks up enough dust.. gets taken off of youtube. They wont delete the account but will delete the videos.. trying not to cause suspicion.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I find Nassim Haramein to be an interesting topic also. Who is he?

He leads the Resonance Project in Hawaii. On his description he mentions no formal education in physics nor does he use a title. On the single paper he seems to be known for, the Schwarzschild Proton, he also uses no title.

He appears to live off of donations to his 501(C)[3] Oranization the Resonance Project and monies from his lectures and video's. He and a handful of others appear to be living in paradise in a facility in Hawaii supported by the Non-Profit.

He apparently was into the Niburu mythology as well. When it failed to show up in 2003 he changed his story to it came, nobody told us, nobody looked up for the months it would have been easy to see with an unaided eye, and somehow a Solar Event pushed it away saving us. That is lot to swallow. An object far larger than Jupiter came close to us and nobody noticed it and the government hid it from us when all you would have had to do is look up?????

There is not even a Wiki article on him. Anybody know for sure if this guy is a scientist or is he just a self professed scientist?

I wonder if I could make speeches about crop circles and why Niburu was a no show in 2003 and live in a place as wonderful as he does? Unless I find some evidence he is even qualified to speak on Physics, he strikes me as being the same as these fake rich people selling how to get rich stuff on late night TV.

In his paper he primarily references himself:

References:
1. N. Haramein, M. Hyson, E. A. Rauscher, “Scale unification: a universal scaling law
for organized matter”, in Proceedings of The Unified Theories Conference, Cs Varga, I.
Dienes & R.L. Amoroso (eds.), 2008.
2. N. Haramein and E.A. Rauscher, “The origin of spin: a consideration of torque and
Coriolis forces in Einstein’s field equations and grand unification theory,” in Beyond the
Standard Model: Searching for Unity in Physics, Eds. R.L. Amoroso. B. Lehnert & J-P
Vigier, Oakland: The Noetic Press, July (2005).
3. N. Haramein and E. A. Rauscher, “Spinors, twistors, quaternions, and the
“spacetime” torus topology”, International Journal of Computing Anticipatory Systems,
D. Dubois (ed.), Institute of Mathematics, Liege University, Belgium, ISSN 1373-5411,

His award on the paper came from a small Business Management school in Liège, Belgium. Why a management school would be giving awards for a paper on physics I can't fathom. That means the paper was likely not peer reviewed nor even presented to anyone qualified to comment on it.

I'm beginning to believe the Non-Profit is a money generation tool for he and his two science cohorts plus his IT guy to enjoy a life free of real work in Hawaii. Of course I could be wrong.

Anyhow, the Niburu / Planet X crowd can breath a sigh of relief. Niburu came in 2003 like it was supposed too and it was a non-event and it made all the amateur astronomers, astronomers and the general population of the Earth temporarily fail to look up and see it for the months it would have been the dominating sight in the sky other than the Sun. I seem to recall having a stiff neck around that time

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
We live in this local universe which is part of a much BIGGER plan. A lot of life forms are out there (physical and light beings). Among these beings there are good ones, and evil ones. Suposedly according to Dr. J.J. Hurtak, 80% of the life in the universe is aligned to God and the power of Love.

This beings cannot come and land in a Wal Mart because you have to understand the REASON for why we are here and where do we aim for? We are fallen spiritual beings that had to wear this flesh body but we really are light beings trapped by gravity. In order to break out from this phisical bodies we need to work spiritually and increase our awareness. This divine plan is going to be executed by a reprogramming of our ADN-ARN code. However the ones whi arent prepared to keep their body light are going to be reincarnated again and again until they realize that the sacred vibrations actually transform your light body for you to finally ascend to higher dimensions.

So, this good fellas that actually trying to helps us, CAN land and have a talk to you, but that would be pointless because that would cause a dramatical change into our lives. They are just waiting for the needed awareness in our conciousness to land.

Of course the fallen hierarchy (Lucifer and friends), are going to try and stop thos from happening, since they are the ones in control in this imperfect worlds...

I can go on an on..there is a lot of information out there. If you're interested in your evolutive process as a light being use meditation, use sacred names and increase your level of awareness. If you havent read the Keys of Enoch: The book of Knowledge, give it a try. (www.keysofenoch.org & www.affs.com).

The Academy for the future science is a nonprofit organizations that has study groups all around the world free of charge.

Shalom!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nassim Haramein

Nassim I wasn't able to see the video on here, perhaps you can give us your theory in a nutshell. That would be great. I love your work and am a huge fan.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We live in this local universe which is part of a much BIGGER plan. A lot of life forms are out there (physical and light beings). Among these beings there are good ones, and evil ones. Suposedly according to Dr. J.J. Hurtak, 80% of the life in the universe is aligned to God and the power of Love.

This beings cannot come and land in a Wal Mart because you have to understand the REASON for why we are here and where do we aim for. We are fallen spiritual beings that had to wear this flesh body but we really are light beings trapped by gravity. In order to break out from this phisical bodies we need to work spiritually and increase our awareness. This divine plan is going to be executed by a reprogramming of our ADN-ARN code. However the ones whi arent prepared to keep their body light are going to be reincarnated again and again until they realize that the sacred vibrations actually transform your light body for you to finally ascend to higher dimensions.

So, this good fellas that actually trying to helps us, CAN land and have a talk to you, but that would be pointless because that wouldnt cause a dramatical change into our lives. They are just waiting for the needed awareness in our conciousness to land.

Of course the fallen hierarchy (Lucifer and friends), are going to try and stop thos from happening, since they are the ones in control in this imperfect worlds...

I can go on an on..there is a lot of information out there. If you're interested in your evolutive process as a light being use meditation, use sacred names and increase your level of awareness. If you havent read the Keys of Enoch: The book of Knowledge, give it a try. (www.keysofenoch.org & www.affs.com).

The Academy for the future science is a nonprofit organizations that has study groups all around the world free of charge.

Shalom!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Kantele]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join