It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid intelligent ANGRY speaker ! !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The guy that doesn't apply much thought through calling others a quack is the bloody quack. Look him up and see for yourself. This man likes to call everybody that prefers to use natural medicines over pharm drugs.. quacks all the time.

Good on you Gary for doing this, keep it up!

[edit on 15-11-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

Originally posted by really
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

www.quackwatch.org...
www.actupny.org...

Yes I saw that. His PHD is from a correspondence school. I can't take that seriously.

However it doesn't mean that he is wrong in what he says but I wish if is there are to be "doctors" to speak up against H1N1 then it would not be the likes of those with such flimsy credentials.

Prove to me his credentials are not legit. Prove to me that this correspondence school is not a legit school that teaches valid information. It may not be Harvard or Yale but it's just as legit as they are, so there is nothing 'flimsy' about the PHD.

One thing I have noticed about Quackwatch, people open your eyes. They serve an agenda. Ask yourself this question when you read their stuff.. who's viewpoint do they most often represent?

I wouldn't trust Quackwatch as far as I can throw them. I believe they are one of the best sources of disinformation you can find on the Net.

So Gary Null is an "AIDs denialist" - So what? I am sure he doesn't believe that the aids patients are not sick, but rather the reason they are sick.. he could be right.. he's the one with a PHD that has been studying virus for 15 plus years.. all we know is the crap the government wants us to swallow.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Good point.

He also at the very least has his Bachelor of Science degree from Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey if people want to discredit how he got his PhD.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I can't help but ask..........

Who is the stupid-looking dude in the Gary Null video with the "Gee guys I really didn't know that" look on his face?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
if even 10% of what the guy says were true...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Wow, thank you and thanks to the OP. Most deaths in the U.S. are due to death by medication. Scary, and I work in a hospital. Then again, I havent recieved a flu vax in over three years and I havent had the flu since. Its funny though, because in the hospital that I work most of the people were told that if you are involved in direct patient care you had to recieve the flu vax as well as the H1N1 vax. Scary as hell, and i will refuse both even if they try to force them on me.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by brainranger]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thank God for this thread. I mean it. I am beside myself with no one to talk to.

My in laws informed me a week ago that they were going to get their swine flu shots this weekend. I spent days sending them information and at one point I thought I was getting through to my mom in law. She took some of the information to her doctor, who then laughed her out the door.

Well guess what??

My mother in law got the shot saturday morning (yesterday) and right now in the hospital. I just got back from there. She woke up this morning with a high fever and feeling as if she couldn't breathe.

I am seriously angry at her, and my father in law. this whole # could have been avoided.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Stephen Barrett is a shill for the Medical Establishment and Big Pharma. For someone with a medical degree he sure is a moron. He is so pro-drugs and pro-vaccines you can not take anything he says seriously, when countless people cure their diseases with natural methods.

He has an opinionated article called "Do Children Get Too Many Immunizations? The Answer is No." and in it he and his co-author state:

"Delaying vaccines increases the time during which children are susceptible to certain diseases, some of which are still fairly common. Chickenpox, whooping cough, influenza, and pneumococcus still cause hospitalizations and deaths in previously healthy children. Spacing out or separating vaccines will also require more doctor visits, which will increase overall costs as well as the number of times the children must experience any associated discomfort and stress."

Of all the people I know that have never had a vaccine, none have ever had a serious illness. Why? Because the immune system is a wonderful thing. You treat it right and it treats you right. It's the reason why the human race still exists to this day.

In this terribly written paper, he fails to mention the dire consequences of injecting toxins and foreign DNA or RNA in to the bloodstream. There are many studies showing the effect on the body when this is done. There is also a difference between ingesting mercury from food and having it injected.

He also fails to mention that vaccination is an unnatural way of achieving immunity which damages immune system because it's simply not the way nature had intended it to be.

Anyone that can not see the correlation between the plethora of toxins injected in to kids and the increasing neurological disease cases is a complete fool.

Look at that. I do not have a degree and I already know more than Dr. Barrett after doing a little research.

How ironic...he runs Quackwatch.org, yet the only health practitioner he should be attacking is his own deluded self.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Roid_Rage27]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Roid_Rage27]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

I'll give you a hint. It ain't Quackwatch. Better check out "Dr." Barrett before taking anything on Quackwatch at face value.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by really

I too had an immediate reaction to your dismissive and unsupported statement that "Gary Null has a questionable background". Please think five times about whether you have a credible basis for saying such a thing about anyone before pressing the "reply" button and posting that rubbish to ATS.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

GREAT POST!!

I want this guy's research (facts and figures). Any idea on where to get it?

U2U me the answer if you can, I hate forums.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Everything this guy says is the truth.

Everything is checkable and can be researched ourselves...if you have any doubt about what is being said by Gary Null, don't just say:#

"This is wrong" or "He is nuts" Etc. Etc. ETC.

Check for yourself.

The information is available for all...some is buried and will need digging, most is in publicly available records.

Thankfully this guy actually does do his research...and backs it up with evidence.

Don't be a lazy naysayer, just because you feel it's beyond believability, RESEARCH the information he is giving to us...for free, i might add.

Any moron can say he's nuts or attack him personally...it takes a little more effort to actually think for a change...i know a lot of people rarely think for themselves these days...but try it, you may like it.

Thank you OP, and thank you Gary...right on mate.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm fairly irate at the comments imparted by various members implying that Null is 'questionable' or 'incredible'. This level of uncorroborated flippancy is a dangerous thing.

Please corroborate your claims substantially. Otherwise you're deterring ATS members from one of the few beacons of hope us antivaxers have. I'm not saying to blindly accept Null's findings. I'm simply affirming that he's innocent until proven guilty, a thing which has not been done adeptly as of yet.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by rexusdiablos]

[edit on 16-11-2009 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I know its been said but this guy is a fraud.

www.quackwatch.org...

He's a self promoting quack and shouldn't be trusted to give you directions, much less medical advice.

Hopeful skeptic

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This is amazing. Now how to get the clowns out of the government

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
You would have to be a complete FOOL to trust the pharmaceutical industry and the government agencies that oversee them.

Why would you trust them? Can they not profit enormously from you buying what they are selling? Can the bureaucrats not be bribed, paid off, bought?

Trusting them would mean that you actually believe they care more about your health than making money.

Would you hand over your life savings to someone and say "I trust you, here is my money, invest it for me" and never bother to research them or the investments they plan on making?

Yet people go to doctors everyday and blindly follow their advice and take the drugs they push without any thought as to whether the doctor really knows what research and testing was done on the drug.

Did it ever occur to you the doctor only knows what the drug company tells them. That maybe the doctor is blindly following and trusting the drug company too!

Why would you trust a bunch of corporate execs with your health when they can profit so much by you being unhealthy and so little if you are in perfect health?

WAKE UP MORONS - EVIL IS REAL!!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents
Yet people go to doctors everyday and blindly follow their advice and take the drugs they push without any thought as to whether the doctor really knows what research and testing was done on the drug.
Did it ever occur to you the doctor only knows what the drug company tells them. That maybe the doctor is blindly following and trusting the drug company too!
Why would you trust a bunch of corporate execs with your health when they can profit so much by you being unhealthy and so little if you are in perfect health? WAKE UP MORONS - EVIL IS REAL!!

Yah, wake up morons...that guy on the net who is selling books, dvds and diet programmes has educated himself in one of the world's best systems, is accountable to regulatory bodies and the courts and has your best interests at heart. Your own Doctor is merely a shill for a dubious health 'industry', and cannot be trusted to take care of your well being.

Just out of curiousity, how long is it estimated that 'stoopid' will take to become recessive once more. It's an admirable project, but it seems to take too damn long.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Here I was the other day thinking...

Natural Selection is dead.. Man has risen above the need for evolution.. But then.. THEN.. I found out about the debate on these vaccines.. and realized..

YES! Natural Selection is STILL ON!

We are going to evolve into an even MORE intelligent group!

Let me give two scenarios...

Poison Vaccines:

Vaccines are poison, killing off the people dumb enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

Helpful Vaccine:

Vaccines are beneficial in treatment of deadly conditions, killing off the people dumb not enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

So no matter which side of the argument you are on, we can both agree that Vaccines are good for mankind's future.

Thanks Nature!

I seriously hope you are being sarcastic.

Just because people are dumb, it doesn't make them evil.

What are you supposedly "intelligent" people going to do when you realize that most of the more "intelligent" people are selfish and vile creatures who will stop at nothing to take what you have for themselves? Well, you just killed off a bunch of the dumb people that might have protected your right to yourself because they are too stupid to realize that you yourself are evil.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

You should never trust anyone but yourself with your health. Anyone that stands to profit from you should be questioned by you and not blindly followed.

Again wake up - your doctor is not a saint or god just a human being!

Take some responsibility for your health and don't rely on other people to take care of your health for you.

And yes most doctors are shills for the drug companies. Anyone who has spent anytime with doctors knows this. They never prescribe anything but drugs for any ailment you may have even though there are many "natural" cures or treatments that work better and cost much less.

Sorry didn't mean to disturb your sleep.

That was sarcasm I detected wasn't it?

[edit on 16-11-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

You could do worse than research the bent shill running the so called quackwatch website...he is as crooked as they come.

Never mind saying he's in bed with big pharma...the git is perpetually bent over for big pharma.

He is a lying scumbag...but don't take my word for it.

CHECK him out yourselves.

Then come back and tell us all why you still find him credible or not.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join