It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid intelligent ANGRY speaker ! !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi, awaked flu news persons.

After a search with the video titles, and no finds, this
IS TOO GOOD to not show it to you ! ! !

The doctor gets REALLY angry ! ! !

Scientific voice speaks intelligently about the vaccine

Anyone with small children or aging parents will be especially
interested in this. I know there has been a lot of hype and hearsay
from both sides of the debate, but this Dr/scientist has done the
research of the research that was suppose to have been done and found
very different results. He covers H1N1 and other vaccines.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Stars and flags for this one...
Importent video

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Watch this

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If true, it looks like big pharma has about the same integrity as our government. How do we get people of this caliber running loose in our country? You could not write a fiction script that was this bad.

Even tho Gary Null has a questionable background, I just sent links to my mailing list. It would be good the see his paper and bibliography referred to in the video.......

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That guy in the second post isn't going to live too long. Awesome info. Thanks. We need more voices like him.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Must watch, this is huge if solid.
Any info on the speaker available? I would like to share this with my sceptic audience.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

www.quackwatch.org...
www.actupny.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Even tho Gary Null has a questionable background, I just sent links to my mailing list. It would be good the see his paper and bibliography referred to in the video.......

Well, you can always dig up something "bad" about a person, we do that all the time, that doesnt mean that it's the truth or that you have put the pises of the individual together perfectly. Thats a sad and poor way to reject information that might enlighten you. And I mean that, not only with this case

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yep , Gary Null is a nut who makes a lot of sense........who brings facts to the table of those being paid by TPTB......

Instead people like to listen to the shills who are pushing some agenda........"Just take the damn vaccine" CNN......Yea..Right!

Good fine OP...........

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

www.quackwatch.org...
www.actupny.org...

Yes I saw that. His PHD is from a correspondence school. I can't take that seriously.

However it doesn't mean that he is wrong in what he says but I wish if is there are to be "doctors" to speak up against H1N1 then it would not be the likes of those with such flimsy credentials.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But you will take the word of the Government, Big Pharma, and the Medical association which is constantly caught in a stream of lies.

I guess will just have to take the word of the people with the more expense credentials and the ones that have the most convincing BS.

Originally posted by merryxmas

Yes I saw that. His PHD is from a correspondence school. I can't take that seriously.

However it doesn't mean that he is wrong in what he says but I wish if is there are to be "doctors" to speak up against H1N1 then it would not be the likes of those with such flimsy credentials.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

There are many students on this site that have fallen in line with Eugenics and population control as preached to them by their professors.

So you will see many replies that say Gary Null is a whack job or crazy. The fact is that Gary Null is about the only one who has the guts to go into a room full of big Pharma and smack them down publicly.

Listen to what he says, not that it really matters because the stage we are in now is meant to be the final stage in population reduction and the wheels are already in motion.

What they are doing right now is more for micro chipping than it is for killing.

The murder and control comes next

[edit on 15-11-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Yeah typical reaction which someone judge the other from the school it has his PHD.

All the doctors cannot fully deny the vaccines because they take all the pressure!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Listen, just because I'm unsure about this guy doesn't mean I'm on "Big Pharma's" side. What a ridiculous thing to say. I am 100% sure if big pharma had a spokesman with these credentials you'd all be attacking him. I would just like someone with a less quesionable background to come out. Yes, just because his background is questionable doesn't mean that he's wrong.... or right, for that matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
wow....confirms my understanding. And I have practiced toxicology for two decades.

surprised to see this is already OFF the main page of ATS.

Yes, this gentlemen is a bit emotional and does direct anger at those trying to understand. But like him, I have lived these lies for a decade now through my own personal research, and this is how it affects you.

I suggest you do your own research before making judgements.

Anyone with an inkling of intelligence would certainly understand that big pharma is NOT concerned with cures, but with treating symptoms, and creating more symptoms that require additional medical care and drugs.

This video should go viral....AND SHOULD REMAIN ON THE FRONT PAGE OF ATS! Why was it gone so fast?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Drugs, oh drugs, make the world go round.
What consequence are the impact of illicit drugs, when the sanctioned ones are soooo much more profitable?

I guess they couldn't get their share huh?

Just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down..........

RX is only interested in one thing and one thing only, and rest assured, it's not our health. I wonder how many politicians are whores for this industry?
I'll bet more than you could count.

[edit on 11/15/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting what we already suspected.

Im not surprised Rockefeller is involved. So they kill off peoples immune systems with vaccines and then sell them drugs at thousands of percent markup prices. Brilliant.

This world is seriously sick. This video should be shown to everybody who considers taking this poison.

And I hope there is justice after this life so the Rockefellers and everybody else get what they deserve.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Does it surprise anyone that the state of affairs in the bio-med industry isn't any less corrupt than it has been proven to be in the financial industry?

They are both examples of how power corrupts; not news, but perhaps it is news that our entire way of life has been corrupted by big money.

Our governments across the globe are controlled by the guys with the bucks. Why should this not have resulted in total corruption?

Its time to change what is seriously broke and bring these guys to task. We could use about a million more Gary Nulls just now.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
- Every One Should Take A Vaccine For The Collective, Bah Bah Bah.

My daughter got some what group pressured to accept the vaccine, it is silly how this is going out of control..

The vaccines are on its way to the schools here in Norway, I ofcourse checked 'No Vaccine' , but I'm keeping my children home from school that day, I am NOT taking ANY chances...

[edit on 15/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here I was the other day thinking...

Natural Selection is dead.. Man has risen above the need for evolution.. But then.. THEN.. I found out about the debate on these vaccines.. and realized..

YES! Natural Selection is STILL ON!

We are going to evolve into an even MORE intelligent group!

Let me give two scenarios...

Poison Vaccines:

Vaccines are poison, killing off the people dumb enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

Helpful Vaccine:

Vaccines are beneficial in treatment of deadly conditions, killing off the people dumb not enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

So no matter which side of the argument you are on, we can both agree that Vaccines are good for mankind's future.

Thanks Nature!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join