It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid intelligent ANGRY speaker ! !

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
reply to post by budro

my feelings are the same budro. We have a hodge podge conspiracy site that is dominated by 2012, UFOs and other (IMO) ridiculous discussions.

Major media ignores this for a reason. This should be front and center on all conspiracy (aka factual) websites. I went ahead and forwarded the link for the video to whatreallyhappened (dotcom) and rense. I didn't see it on there websites, but I know rense and WRH usually replay (bump) these articles until most have seen them.

And yet...here you are. In a conspiracy forum. Entertaining and discussing ridiculous topics IYO.

So, I don't see you rising above this at all. As a matter of fact, you're not better whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting these vids. I wasn't aware that Null was going to speak in NY. It's good to know what he says and that it correlates with most of what the other "alternative" doctors say as well.

S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's not just "alternative" doctors, main stream doctors are starting to voice concerns as well:

articles.mercola.com...
drtenpenny.com...
www.medicalvoices.org...
web.mac.com...
homefirst.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Awesome post!
Though I was aware of many of the facts pointed out, they had not truly been defragmented in my mind.
Thank you for running the mental defragmentation for me!
Now we need to whip congress until they remove all the protection they have built up for big pharma.
I always wondered why people would pay millions campaigning for jobs which paid less than 25% of that per year.
Now I know.
Hang em.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
It's not just "alternative" doctors, main stream doctors are starting to voice concerns as well:

articles.mercola.com...
drtenpenny.com...
www.medicalvoices.org...
web.mac.com...
homefirst.com...

These are very useful resources. Thanks for posting Finalized.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
For those of you that need hard evidence I encourage you to watch this guy. For those that have never heard of him, he was the former leader of the Canadian Action Party. (I encourage all Canadians here to at least check them out)

Ok never mind.....it wont let me place the video so here is a link.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-11-2009 by PolarKnight]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
YouTube has stopped the view counter (at 138,196) to keep this video from getting popular. All the talk about China censoring the internet... when we do it ourselves?! What the bleep.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
YouTube has stopped the view counter (at 138,196) to keep this video from getting popular. All the talk about China censoring the internet... when we do it ourselves?! What the bleep.

Well.. that's just not true.. anyone visiting the link can see it has many more views than the number you quoted.

But, hey, everything's a conspiracy, right?

Youtube started the counter again to discredit you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

www.quackwatch.org...
www.actupny.org...

You should then think about who benefits. Why would he be on quackwatch? Because he is a quack, or because its worth a lot of money to discredit him?

The other thing you should do, is go and investigate AIDS. If you don't yet realize, the entire world is a lie - and that certainly includes AIDS.

It is not AIDS that kills people, it is the treatment given to those who have HIV. If people have HIV, then they get a flu or something - of course they are going to run to the doctor asking for the 'special medicine' for AIDS.

Which is in fact going to destroy their immune system completely - leaving them a walking corpse.

AIDS is transmitted by needles they say - they don't tell people its the needle they get from the doctor that is the one thats going to kill them.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
AIDS is transmitted by needles they say - they don't tell people its the needle they get from the doctor that is the one thats going to kill them.

Unless you can provide scientific proof for that statement, is is...at very least...quackery. Where'd you learn medicine, anyway? Crash course by the South African Health Ministry?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
excellent posts. thank u for sharing

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi, no swine fans.

I did not made my bookmark excluding swine flue, as told
in the first page, I made it excluding 25. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hi, "no swine" fans.

Call this a bump if you want, but I think it is important that
as much people as possible see this.

Thanks to all for the F & S and the good comments ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Absolutely outstanding, I've forwarded this around to 20 people

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, OP, this SHOULD be kept on the front page, ALWAYS!!!!

And thanks to Dr Null for standing up, this man should be given an award.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hi, "no swine" fans.

Call this a bump if you want, but I think it is important that
as much people as possible see this.

And in the weekend, more readers are reading. B-)

Thanks to all for the F & S and the good comments ! !

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas

Originally posted by really
Yeah, there's info. Take it for what you will but Dr. Gary Null is on Quackwatch and is an AIDs denialist.

Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

www.quackwatch.org...
www.actupny.org...

Yes I saw that. His PHD is from a correspondence school. I can't take that seriously.

However it doesn't mean that he is wrong in what he says but I wish if is there are to be "doctors" to speak up against H1N1 then it would not be the likes of those with such flimsy credentials.

Really it's the ones who do not advance to Ivy League schools that tend to realize the lies and choose not to pursue further "faith learning," which is a term I use to describe learning that asks the learner not to ask very critical, out-of-the-box questions. I've heard reports of doctors being shunned for asking too many questions.

I trust him more for not pursuing more of the trash education / misinformation / blind trust lies that they feel today's students. You can't learn easily when asking questions is frowned upon. Today, it seems it's more rote memorization and trust. Not in my book; it won't fly.

Never stop asking questions...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Now the Markups on drugs. 134,493% markup...nice. Could you imagine
Prozac 20 mg. 11 cents cost.
224,973% markup
Zanex 1mg cost 2 cents
569,958% markup

now do you know how much global marketing cost ? BBC, CNN and all other msm charges tons for the ads and mongering,

so i dont think they makes 100%+, maybe 50% i would say, if you watch the swine stocks, it went about 30%+ since hoax

by the way- i've heard of Garry Null, he's mainly hiv scam investigator, he has a radio show or something, here www.garynull.com...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi, no-swine fans.

Don't forget to not forget to tell ALL persons you know,
to watch this " side " of the story. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Major media ignores this for a reason.

Indeed it does. And the reason, quite obviously, would be that every major media corporation is in the pocket of one Moneyman or another (inheritor or otherwise of massive amounts of monetary and political influence) who know the consequences of revealing bad news to the world.

So in order to fix a problem that can't be proven by the civilians to be real (due to strings being pulled nationwide) they simply pretend the issue doesn't exist. Therefore, to the public eye, it doesn't.

Congratulations, there's a very good chance you have been duped. Care to take a gamble? It may cost you your life...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join