It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid intelligent ANGRY speaker ! !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Honestly, I don't know who to trust.

Thats the problem, if truth comes out, its all hidden quickly by the ptb and they have a good machine now, to discredit anyone, or any info.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Let me give two scenarios...

Poison Vaccines:

Vaccines are poison, killing off the people dumb enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

Helpful Vaccine:

Vaccines are beneficial in treatment of deadly conditions, killing off the people dumb not enough to take them. Dead people are not as likely to produce, hence their inferior genetic makeup is purged from our gene pool.

So no matter which side of the argument you are on, we can both agree that Vaccines are good for mankind's future.

Not really. The Rockefellers are not dumb, and see where we are now thanks to them?

If you think dumb people are the problem, you are not thinking straight. The smart and evil people are the problem.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I am not concerned about his credentials, just the science. Is there any info on his studies? The experiments should be documented and that is the info we need should this man suddenly commit suicide or disapear.

Yah, every one has dirt and I would fully expect that if he is right we will find him fully rejected by mainstream with a laundry list of reasons to discredit his info.

Happy hunting. This is huge guys and gals, Huge.
HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This, if true and I fully expect it is, is like finding the picture to the puzzle you are trying to put together. Without it you have far fewer chances of getting the piece together because you don't know where to start, or what it is you are trying to do, just one piece at a time.

With this info we know why.
Did you notice that he cites the stock value increase after settling the viox lawsuit.
That's like the mob realizing that their boss is truly untouchable. The government won't touch them and the laws are on their side.

Was not long ago that the drug maker Merck was caught sending live virus in their vaccine, and their was no out rage because we are asleep.

This is huge

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Not really. The Rockefellers are not dumb, and see where we are now thanks to them?

If you think dumb people are the problem, you are not thinking straight. The smart and evil people are the problem.

Smart people are never the problem. The problem is -always- the dumb people that choose which smart people to follow.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I trust Prof Null more than the spine devoid criminals that seem to run just about everything out there. He makes way more sense and adds weight to the obvious holes that we on ATS are already aware of.

This should not be buried, bump it people like the four minute warning has just sounded!

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Smart people are never the problem. The problem is -always- the dumb people that choose which smart people to follow.

I said smart and evil.

How do you expect dumb people to be able to pick the right people to listen to? OK, so lets say all dumb people get killed. Will the new people who get born suddenly be smarter? No, most likely they will be even more in the grip of the smart people.

Ive been involved in these kind of simplifications before where someone argues that dumb people are the problem, when its not about IQ but about your moral compass.

So lets agree to disagree. I dont think I will be able to change your view on this.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It shouldn't be this hard for people to figure out what there IMMUNE SYSTEM is for.

It's true from what I've seen heard, the stupid are rising and I blame the vaccines.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why is this not front page? What is driving ATS? Do the mods not see the forest for the trees or have they bought into the slander brought against this man?

This ties many things together and makes for top tier conspiracy. This is a conspiracy site is it not?

I wonder who pays ATS the most. Couldn't be the drug companies now could it?
I know it's an outlandish claim, but it is even more rediculous that this is not front page top line info.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro
Why is this not front page? What is driving ATS?

Its not a manually moderated page. The most active/flagged threads end up there automatically. If this thread is not on the front page, its because other threads have more activity.

Its automated.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Ive been involved in these kind of simplifications before where someone argues that dumb people are the problem, when its not about IQ but about your moral compass.

Morality changes.. and it generally changes as the populous as a whole becomes smarter.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am wondering if it was a big mistake back when in the states they began to allow drug manufacturers to advertise prescription meds on t.v.?

I mean the people with nothing better to do than sit around and watch t.v. all day are like sitting ducks ripe and ready for brainwashing. It surely must have helped boost the income level of the manufacturers to the point where they can now buy their way thru congress with impunity.

Ditto that scenario for the rest of the world. Here in Canada they can't advertise on Canadian t.v., but our gov. just follows the US lockstep anyway, so it doesn't matter.

How many people see those adds as gospel truth and the drug makers as saviours? How many see thru them? I worry that most don't; at least not yet.

Hopefully, having been given enough rope to hang themselves, the criminal prescription drug manufactures will soon come under the same scrutiny as the banking industry. The sooner the better.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Sorry I don't buy that. Jonny Anonymous spot would be usefull, a headline on the front page would work also. Why not modify as neccesary to get this out?

We are talking about mass murder by a mob for Christs' sake. Mass murder that is seen only by us conspiracy nuts, and here we are with what may turn out to be unrefutable evidence of the corruption that controls the lives of all on this planet.

Now I am suppose to believe that ATS is going to follow their own rules, while they continually change the layout of this site, and not make this front and center because not enough people have flagged it?

People are dying at the hands of these crooks, biggest killer in the USA, they manipulate our money value and they are poisoning our kids.

HUGE

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

Patience! Good things come to those who wait.

Meanwhile, I have to wonder.

Why can we not simply get a factual, apolitical, analysis of the issue? There are really only a few elements that one would need to understand the situation.

What constitutes a lethal disease? Can H1N1 be, under normal circumstance, something that we as a species should panic about?

What exactly is a pandemic; especially now that the definition was 'tweaked' by "world" authorities, and rather abruptly embraced by otherwise sovereign nation states.

Should we fear H1N1 more than the Rhino-virus that brings us the common cold? Should we wonder why?

What is H1N1 exactly? Influenza-A, we know; it is genetically related to the Spanish Flu, but also has elements of H5N1 (avian) flu, as well as it's porcine and human characteristics. Should it matter what the source of the virus is? Perhaps it's logically irrelevant, the cat is out of the bag so to speak.

The illness to serious complication ratio is still eluding us.

The methodology used to disseminate information couldn't be less effectual, if the goal is public acceptance. Unless of course, there were no information to disseminate that could effectively 'sell' the concept of mass global inoculations, lacking a true biological threat.

Maybe this is more about the geoeconomic impact than the healthcare impact.

It seems labor lost due to time necessary for recovery is the 'danger'. But that seems a stretch in terms of believability.

Perhaps there is another need this global inoculation operations addresses. Maybe it's all about access to the public. Maybe we'll never know.

There's a lot to look at.

Chronology is probably the only analytical approach we can use - as long as we accept that the timing related to when we were told certain fact, by whom, and whether or not they were accurate.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi, vaccine awaked persons.

I KNEW that this subject was important !

The funny thing is I made my "bookmark" to come to ATS,
**excluding** swine flu ! ! B-))))
tripleW.abovetopsecret.com/forum/today.php?negate=25

Why I made this OP? is: My ""doctor"" daughter send me
an E-mail with the 4 URLs ! !

So, all of "awaked-you(s)", keep spreading the good logic
of this man ! ! And thanks for the F & S !!

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

my feelings are the same budro. We have a hodge podge conspiracy site that is dominated by 2012, UFOs and other (IMO) ridiculous discussions.

Major media ignores this for a reason. This should be front and center on all conspiracy (aka factual) websites. I went ahead and forwarded the link for the video to whatreallyhappened (dotcom) and rense. I didn't see it on there websites, but I know rense and WRH usually replay (bump) these articles until most have seen them.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
Major media ignores this for a reason.

This is the only part of your post I can agree with you on.. although I think our 'reasons' will be very different.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunker or Bust
I trust Prof Null more than the spine devoid criminals that seem to run just about everything out there. He makes way more sense and adds weight to the obvious holes that we on ATS are already aware of.
This should not be buried, bump it people like the four minute warning has just sounded!S&F

Here's the deal...you can get your medical information from "Some Guy On The Web", who wants to sell you books and videos, and diet supplements and has zippidy-doo-dah in accountability for his pronouncements...
Or you can find a doctor that you can trust, who has had a proper education in medicine and continues to upgrade his/her knowledge and personally cares for your well-being. And listen to them.

Seems like a no-brainer to me. To the poster who says it's an evolutionary force at play, it certainly looks like it. A conspiracy to cull the herd according to IQ and common sense. And think about Big Pharma's role...the longer you can put off people actually getting cured of an ailment, the more drugs you can sell them when...like the dying sinner appealing to God, they seek out their MDs and they are much, much sicker.

Now there's a conspiracy for y'all!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by allclear

I agree 100%, I have seen two UFO sightings but last time a checked they didn't try to kill, chip or mess with me in anyway. Might talk about it some other time, but more important things need addressing and now.

This is here, now and stinks like a fish market, if it takes stars and flags to get too front page then let them rain on this thread! Please..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Seems like a no-brainer to me. To the poster who says it's an evolutionary force at play, it certainly looks like it. A conspiracy to cull the herd according to IQ and common sense. And think about Big Pharma's role...the longer you can put off people actually getting cured of an ailment, the more drugs you can sell them when...like the dying sinner appealing to God, they seek out their MDs and they are much, much sicker.

Now there's a conspiracy for y'all!

Makes me glad I can't afford health insurance.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If it was just some guy on the web I would agree but its far more than that. He may be jumping on the bandwagon but there is certainly a lot of smoke for there not to be a very large fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join