It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 tunnel entrances

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
These look like tunnel entrances and a bunch of heavy equipment there by big mounds of dirt , are you seeing what I am seeing ? any word on what these are for .
coordinates 37.200219,-115.928625

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I find the circle to the left strange. The circle itself is about as wide as the roads, so probably about 25 feet or so, id guess the diameter at about 150ft or so. Its oddly a very well formed circle, and no marks going away from it to indicate that it was created by a piece of machinery or vehicle which was driving in circles, nor that there was once something built there and it was removed (as there would be numerous tracks I'd assume).

Tis a mystery

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiluxxulih
These look like tunnel entrances and a bunch of heavy equipment there by big mounds of dirt , are you seeing what I am seeing ? any word on what these are for .

Everybody has their own spy satellite with Google Earth.
EG&G usually does a better job at covering entrances up.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree the circle is very interesting! It seems as if something landed there and took off. A circular plane(UFO) is my guess. Notice the sand below and off to the right of the circle looks as if it was blown away by the propulsion system. Do you see that?

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The shenanigans (AKA exploration) I could get into in Area51 with my 4x4 and my ATV would be endless reply to post by Eurisko2012

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't see diddly. But one thing is certain. Area 51 gets a presidental stamp of "Do Whatever" everytime a new one is elected. That place needs to be opened for inspection. All of our fears about that location need to addressed before I will ever trust our goverment.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
can someone post a picture of what you are seeing? because i don't have GE anymore due to a recent harddrive wipe

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
can someone post a picture of what you are seeing? because i don't have GE anymore due to a recent harddrive wipe

i second that....GE makes my computer crash every time, must have a crappy laptop....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth

CLICK HERE link to google maps...just hit satelite and voom in...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by hiluxxulih

Everybody has their own spy satellite with Google Earth.
EG&G usually does a better job at covering entrances up.

Can you help me understand what EG&G is, please?

Also, I don't see anything but grayed out everything when I click that link. What did I fork up?

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Roadblockx

You have to click satellite in the top right corner of the map and you will see the topographical map...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

Ugh! Figures it would be a noob thing! Thanks.

BTW, what about that EG&G thing? What is that?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

thank you....i have also looked at this very same site in the past but wrote it off as being storage for nuclear wastes...since i have no way of knowing for sure what it is...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What are those three cut-outs to the left that long mound? They look really well cut...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

maybe its just a few big rocks found whilist digging out the two tunnels....im sure at some point you have to hit rock underground...and then maybe they carved them up for arts and crafts day at groom lake

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No problem.
Here you go.
Wikipedia - EG&G
EG&G = Edgerton Germeshausen & Grier, Inc.
Formally incorporated in 1947......the same year as the Roswell crash in New Mexico.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx

Ugh! Figures it would be a noob thing! Thanks.

BTW, what about that EG&G thing? What is that?

More EG&G info:
EG&G plus more

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

i should try to get a job for that company i wonder what their requirements are? probably some good secrets to be had within

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

EG&G sure were BUSY during the 1980s!!! -Star Wars! - $$$
They had 35,000 employees. It's on that Wiki page.
Now they are down to 11,000.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

very interesting...maybe most of the underground construction is complete at this point?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join