It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 tunnel entrances

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I had a really good look at S4 ages ago, but I couldn't make out anything suspicious.

I thought they might have hatches painted like the desert but I saw no sign of that either.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hi guys

Just had a look at google earth and though i would post an image i find intresting.

The 2 tunnels to the north west of the curcle. There isnt any track marks from trucks, jeeps or any machinery going down into them. also on one of them you can see the tunnel entrance very clear.

heres the image.

Gareth

Edit: actually there are tracks going down into the one with the clear entrance.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by gareth01422]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Maybe it is a tunnel entrance, but I doubt it, JANET airlines and those buses with blacked out windows seem to be the main way of getting into the base these days. Maybe it is put there to illude you into thinking that is the 'Secret Entrance' when in fact it does not exist. Although I do agree that it is interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
no not entrance looks more like underground storage or maybe an underground test area for stuff they dont want near the other stuff in groom lake......maybe aurora engine test or a waste storage site or even failed project storage

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join