It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 tunnel entrances

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Yes, installation is complete.
Now get lost. We spent all the money.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Personally I think they just used a TBM to mine some crushed rock which they have stored right there.

I don't see any quarries in the area and it would be foolish to haul rock in with it right there.

You need crushed rock to build facilities.

It also serves another purpose. Trash disposal.

I don't think Groom Lake has a contractor come in and haul off its trash so a bunch of ATS'ers can spend hours digging through it looking for secrets.

Just dump it down the hole(tunnel).

You are not going to see anything on Google Earth the government doesn't want you to see.

If you think you will well you are not very bright.

They are just composite pictures,some taken a different times of the year and even years apart.

Any composite pictures of this area of the country has been looked at and cleared by somebody in the government.

The big circle? LOL have you ever been a Front End Loader operator sitting on a Loader for hours on end in the middle of the desert and getting bored?

It is called doing donuts.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Admittedly, an interesting image ... but just go west a handful of kilometres and you're in the adjacent Nevada nuclear test site area ... yes, Area 51 and the NTS are side by side.

Here's a VERY interesting image ... the left and right images are identical but the left image is in normal colour while the right image is in inverted colour for contrast.
Now notice the large circular area at the bottom of the image, highlighted with red arrows. Inside this circle is an area I've labeled as A.
Also notice the expanding path leaving the top of the circle thats been highlighted in yellow arrows ... this path is heading directly for the area marked B.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a133764334d9.jpg[/atsimg]

It's immediately obvious that there is some kind of physical connection that links areas A and B together.

Now, take a look at whats in area A:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ec6666e25d8.jpg[/atsimg]

And as for area B, look what we find !
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14ab23958cc1.jpg[/atsimg]

So here we have 2 very interesting but mysterious sites ... linked to each other by an even more mysterious ground pattern that can only be seen clearly from high above the area.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

nice find! theres another large circular thingy(dont know better term without knowing wtf it is) south of the main part of the dugway base in utah.

i believe it is very similar in ways, do you think u can analyze and see if the same underground tunnel exists here as well?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I call photo retouching on Google Earth for the original location in the post. There appears to be a pixelated swath coming down from that circle in between the two berms. The rest of this area doesn't look right either. The surrounding land outside the fence shows detail down to shrubs but that middle area is just muddled. There should also be more stuff inside a secure fenced area like that given the location. It's not like they do that just for dirt piles.

Good find!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OK, now I'm seeing more retouching. If you look at the lower left berm, it's throwing a shadow and they forgot to gloss over the vehicle tracks in the shadow! They just stop where the shadow hits sunlight....this is clearly some kind of underground entrance or hangar and they wanted to hide the amount of activity and the nature of the tracks. The top berm shows the same effect.

Yeah, nothing at all looks right with this location. Major Photoshop job..and not a very clever one. I'm sure the Chinese and Russians have this one on their spybird flyover list.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Please, never use Dr. Boylan as a reference for anything. I used to work for EG&G. It was a components and instruments company that also dabbled in spook stuff.

EG&G

Do a search on Ebay for EG&G and you will find all sorts of gear they made.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

EG&G divisions were sold off. Perkin-Elmer bought out most of the EG&G optics divisions. I haven't kept track of where the rest of the company went. What exists today is a shadow of the old company.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Great EG&G pics.
I think that's where Bob Lazar went for his job interview
to work at S4.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Please, never use Dr. Boylan as a reference for anything. I used to work for EG&G. It was a components and instruments company that also dabbled in spook stuff.

EG&G

Do a search on Ebay for EG&G and you will find all sorts of gear they made.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What's wrong with the Dr. Boylan link?
I think half of the info is B.S.
The other half is close to the truth.
I know it doesn't cost $2 Billion to make a B-2 Stealth Bomber.
I think i could build a B-2 for about $100 million.
The rest is being used to build something else.
It probably looks something close to U.S.S. Defiant (Star trek)
Armed to the teeth and ready to kick ass.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Just as an FYI, this is a real tunnel entrance. It is for the Nevada Test Site.
N36.937950 W116.059887

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great work everyone! I don't know how this doesn't get more attention. Maybe if you would have mentioned h1n1, swine flu, 9/11 or timewave, you would have 200x the flags, stars and interest. Oh well.

I am extremely interested in this and hope you guys (and gals) don't stop publishing what you find. There are those of us out here that don't just stick with the topics that draw the sexy crowds. Keep up the fight.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Roadblockx]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
great thread, but i cant see anything on any map site when i try it, hmmm .

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

Nice images. Now just imagine how deep it goes. Next step, finding out what's inside.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Area 51 = Top Secret Research Facility.

No UFO's, well except for the ones that our government manufactured and are testing at this site.

No ET's or space ships from another world.

Just a research / testing facility.

At least thats my story.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hiluxxulih

You are looking at Area 15 at the Nevada Test Site not Area 51 which is over the next mountain

Probably an underground test bunker for conventional explosives and the dirt 'spoil' from the excavation. It is called the 'Climax Shock Testing Area'
There is no secrecy to this it is posted on wiki
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

this is just an explosives bunker - storage

Too close to the control site for anything really interesting

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
it could just be a mine?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
but y would a mine be in front of area 51?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
thanks ill look into that

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join