It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rumored) Obama in photo with Major Nidal Hassan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I still don't understand the implications a photo of them would hold?

I have a picture of me with bill clinton. I'll gladly post it. Does that mean I'm involved in whitewater? Does that mean clinton is involved, linked to, or holds any connection to anything I've done in my life?

Could someone please explain why a photo of these 2 together matters??

He was a senator, then he campaigned for president, then he became president. Like I said in my other post, there has to be thousands of people that have a picture with obama. Plenty of people have pictures of them and celebrities, thats no different than having your picture taken with the president.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Why?

Because that poster points out that there is just as much credibility by saying your mother was in the same photograph?

"My friend told me" is a classic way to start a story that really means:

"I didnt really hear about this, i just made it up, but my God it would certainly help my cause if it were true"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Considering the other replies were removed as being off topic.

I thought I would remove mine as well since it was in the same vein.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
So what if theres a picture of them together.

I'm not understanding the implications?

Not understanding, or afraid to try?

This potentially very scary stuff.

I wonder what you'd be saying if they found out a 9/11 guy was on Bush's team - any part of it?

Silly me.

Yes, indeed ...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

So - where is this picture at then? Have i missed a link some where?

If someone has seen the picture - surely they know that in this day and age, there are ways to send it through the series of tubes we call the internets?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

maybereall tried to use his dead mother to make a cheap example and you defend him??? How about suggesting an apology for extremely poor taste and judgement instead?

If maybereall had used the comment in a manner that maybereall already knew the guys mother was dead, then yes, that is insensative.

But lets not get childish, please? That wasn't the case, so don't sensationalize in an attempt to avoid the question.

Do you have a link to this supposed picture or not?

My guess is not. In which case, this thread is a hoax. And how do i know? Well, "a friend told me"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
So what if theres a picture of them together.

I'm not understanding the implications?

Not understanding, or afraid to try?

This potentially very scary stuff.

I wonder what you'd be saying if they found out a 9/11 guy was on Bush's team - any part of it?

Silly me.

Yes, indeed ...

LMAO @ that comparison.

Man, so we went from a picture of the 2 together....to a 9/11 hijacker being on bush's "team". Hell didn't bush invite the taliban to texas while he was governor?

I still don't see the implications. Ive stated it numerous times. PLENTY of people get their pictures taken with presidential candidates, senators, and presidents. That includes people in the military.

Just for fun, go to your favorite seach engine. Type in "me and obama", set it to search images. See how many pictures of random people and obama pop up.

Also, just for fun. Explain the implications of these 2 in a picture together. Instead of providing more irrational thoughts.

EDIT TO ADD:

Also, have you ever met anyone famous? Ever had a picture taken with a celebrity, anyone? If you did something stupid, would that mean Woody Harrelson was connected to or involved with whatever you did, just because you 2 posed for a picture together.

This line of thought really worries me. Its sad state that first a 'rumored' picture has people drawing connections. Even if the picture were real, I'd be worried about people who are grasping at these straws.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by ThaLoccster]

link   

Originally posted by Snarf

So - where is this picture at then? Have i missed a link some where?

If someone has seen the picture - surely they know that in this day and age, there are ways to send it through the series of tubes we call the internets?

Not sure there is a picture, but if the article about the Ft. Hood shooter being on obama's presidential transition team is true and that's why the administration seems to be stonewalling on the investigation .... bombshell .... and no amount of obama damage control will contain it.

link   
This place just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Now you all think the President is in a picture and somehow in cahoots with that moron from Fort Hood.

When will this utterly ridiculous anti Obama movement end.

Instead why don't you guys dream up some real solutions to our problems. Than you can sit at the table with the grown ups and we can work together.

Better yet, keep acting crazy, then the Republican party will be banished forever from this great country.

It's not like they did anything of importance anyway.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by AllexxisF1]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Not sure there is a picture, but if the article about the Ft. Hood shooter being on obama's presidential transition team is true and that's why the administration seems to be stonewalling on the investigation .... bombshell .... and no amount of obama damage control will contain it.

Umm...this thread is about the photograph.

So...my question is - where is the photograph?

Nobody can provide it. Apparently it can't be too difficult to find if the OP's "Friend" can find it easily enough.

Why do you change the topic, overgeneralize, sensationalize, and lie about things in this thread? Ohh...thats right....i forgot...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Let's Post On Topic and Leave Other Members Alone, shall we?

Thanks

Semper

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What i like about rumors is they take a life of there own.

Now how long before we see a photo shopped photo of Obama and the shooter together.

You know some joker is going to try to photo shop something to incrimanate Obama

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

You know some joker is going to try to photo shop something to incriminate Obama

it certainly would not be the first time.

It just bewilders me that Rumors can be given credence without a single shred of evidence merely because the audience WANTS it to be true.

Yes, the OP posted it as a rumor, but, IMO, the execution of this thread really shows intention of accomplishing otherwise.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
FYI - I made a statement directly relevant to the credibility of an OP that is premised on "my friend told me a rumor".

Let's try this....I also "heard" from a "friend" about a "rumor" that Rush Limbaugh was close friend of Maj. Nidal Hasan and there are pictures of the same floating around.

Equally as credible. I can do it all day long. No supporting evidence required.

Major Hasan Nidal attended a conference AS AN AUDIENCE MEMBER...and all of a sudden he was a "Member of the Obama Transition Team"????

Read the article cited for Gods sake....since when is ATS about championing ignorance???

Shooter Advised Obama Transition

While the GWU task force participants included several members of government, including representatives of the Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, there is no indication in the document that the group played any formal role in the official Obama transition, other than to serve in a university-based advisory capacity.

Kaniewski could not tell WND whether or not Hasan made comments from the audience that influenced the task force recommendations or not.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Befor my post got snagged, all I was saying is there is too much REACHING going on here. If you dont like "O" for whatever reason so be it I can understand for politicians are very untrustworthy. But to reach as far as saying he had pictures with the insane MAJOR IS BASICALLY PUTTING ALL OF OUR ISLAMIC BROTHEREN IN 1 BASKET, which is not fair and sort of racist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join