It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Rumored) Obama in photo with Major Nidal Hassan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Today a friend of mine told me the rumor, that there was a photo of President Obama and Major Nidal Hassan and that's the reason why the Fed's ran-sacked the apartment to obtain to photo to cover it up.

Whether it's true or not... We will have to wait and see!

Looking at some of the chain of events that are taking place, it certainly seems plausible.

Obama's Speech about Ft. Hood Shooting
Top Republican says: White House hiding info on Ft. Hood Shooting
Shooter Advised Obama Transition
Obama orders review of Intellegence
White House Counsel Graig to Step Down

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

ALWAYS, ALWAYS be afraid of posts that start with "a friend of mine told me a rumor".

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let me guess, you probably got this from O'really Taitz nutjob website. Hoax..bad attempt at it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That's the reason why I first put it in the "Gray" area... Wanted to put it out there that way someone might know more about it than I do...

Maybe someone that knew the Major could tell us more about this... or someone that is a Federal Employee...

Just getting the word out that way hopefully, whether this is true or not... they can help find some information.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It may very well be a hoax and completely untrue but could you imagine the repercussions if it got leaked to the media and it became a fact? Wow if that didn't spark some major riots I dont know what would.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
That's the reason why I first put it in the "Gray" area... Wanted to put it out there that way someone might know more about it than I do...

They Gray Area is for personal stories. Posted at the top of each thread:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Obama's Speech about Ft. Hood Shooting

He made a speech..Ok? How does this make it plausible?

For one that's world net daily. For two, That article has already been debunked, it's completely fabricated.

White House Counsel Graig to Step Down

Did you just pick random articles and stick them in a thread? This has nothing to do with what you are talking about, the article you referenced had to do with Guantanamo bay and his ineffectiveness at working with congress to drum up support for the closure.

These: I heard this rumor threads are so ignorant.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I find this interesting:

www.gwumc.edu...

THINKING ANEW—SECURITY PRIORITIES FOR THE NEXT ADMINISTRATION

Presidential Transition Task Force*
Initiated by HSPI’s Steering Committee in Spring 2008, the Task Force sought to further policy discussions of the top strategic priorities in the area of security in order to generate actionable recommendations, for the Administration taking office in January 2009, designed to effectively meet the most vexing challenges the United States faces today.

Task Force Event Participants*

(pg 29)
Nidal Hasan
Uniformed Services University School of Medicine

* Titles of individuals at the time of initiation of the Task Force.

[edit on November 13th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

CX

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Would be interesting if true....

Firstly i have no clue about the reliability of this article, but i just found this...

Incredibly, it appears that Maj. Malik Nidal Hasan, the alleged shooter in the massacre that resulted in at least 12 dead and 31 wounded at Fort Hood today, served on the Homeland Security Policy Institute’s presidential transition task force between April 2008 and January 2009 when Barack Obama was inaugurated as the nation’s 44th president.

Major Hasan’s name appears on the page numbered 29 (page 32 of the pdf) of the document, Thinking Anew — Security Priorities for the Next Administration.

Maj. Malik Nidal Hasan served on the Homeland Security Policy Institute’s presidential transition task force

If true, does this mean they would have had contact of sorts? Not that it would prove anything, but hey this is ATS after all, so it might make interesting discussion.

Hope you don't mind me throwing it in for shredding by the experts here, at least before it dissapears from the net.

I've not read the pdf yet, am off to do so now.

CX.

Edit to say: Ah, the above posters beat me to it.

[edit on 13/11/09 by CX]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

I just posted it above. Forget WND...go directly to the source

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So what if theres a picture of them together.

I'm not understanding the implications?

Are they both in kenya, wearing "muslim garb", showing Obama's real indokenyan birth certificate and peeing on the constitution?

I'm sure theres hundreds, if not thousands of people with a picture of them and Obama. A guy I knew said he smoked with bill clinton, and had pictures of him and roger doing lines and smoking weed.

I still don't understand why this supposed picture matters, much less why they would raid an apartment to suppress it.

I would figure the raid would be, you know...in connection to him murdering 12 people.

Silly me.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Are they both in kenya, wearing "muslim garb", showing Obama's real indokenyan birth certificate and peeing on the constitution?

Thaloccster: You had me rolling with that one, star for you.

As far as the Feds hiding something, from what I heard it's that half of the people killed where killed by friendly fire and they don't want that fact out in the general public.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

#1: The speech... It took him over two minutes to do "Shout Outs" to people in the crowd before acknowledging the shooting at Ft. Hood

#2 Shooter Advised Transition Task Force: Actually this is true. The WH admits this...

#3 White House Council Craig Stands Down: Just at this time when all of this is going on... the WH Council steps down and who takes this person's place. Oh yeah... it's Obama's personal lawyer. (You know, one of the people that helped make the Birth Certificate Disappear)

I guess I should have explained myself further. I put this up here for a discussion on the possibility of this... and what the repercussion could be.

Rumors might be ignorant... but I didn't want to mislead anyone clicking on this story... That's why I put "Rumored" on the Subject line. If you don't like it... then don't click on it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No. Hasan showed up in the audience of one of the several dozen groups that sent transition suggestions to the whitehouse. They are obligated to put down the names of everyone who showed up for the purpose of full disclosure.

Corsi even says as much in his article.

Kaniewski said Hasan attended the meetings in his capacity as a member of the faculty of the Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, not as a member of the HSPI Presidential Task Force

I know people are desperate here, but damn. At least read your propaganda.

CX

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by CX

I just posted it above. Forget WND...go directly to the source

Thanks

To ThaLoccster, surely if Obama has had ties with someone who has just murdered 12 people, whether that be just a photo or more, surely that is worthy of discussion on a site like this?

"It is with the small digging tools of an ATS member, that great conspiracies are unearthed." CX 13/11/09

CX.

[edit on 13/11/09 by CX]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

#1: The speech... It took him over two minutes to do "Shout Outs" to people in the crowd before acknowledging the shooting at Ft. Hood

That's just dis-respectful, but I don't see how in anyway it implys what the OP is saying or supports it.

#2 Shooter Advised Transition Task Force: Actually this is true. The WH admits this...

Once again no he didn't.

"Corsi himself acknowledges that there is no evidence that "the group played any formal role in the official Obama transition" -- indeed, the Task Force was initiated in April 2008. Moreover, while Hasan was listed as one of approximately 300 "Task Force Event Participants" in the report's appendix, HSPI has reportedly said he was not a "member" of the Task Force, and was listed because he RSVP'd for several of the group's open events."

I would hardly call that 'advising'.

But if you could reference me a credible source saying he did anything like that then I will have an open ear. :]

#3 White House Council Craig Stands Down: Just at this time when all of this is going on... the WH Council steps down and who takes this person's place. Oh yeah... it's Obama's personal lawyer. (You know, one of the people that helped make the Birth Certificate Disappear)

Again, how does this imply that what the OT says is true or support it? The White House had been looking for a replacement for a few weeks, before this event ever took place. Read the articles you are posting.

Rumors might be ignorant... but I didn't want to mislead anyone clicking on this story... That's why I put "Rumored" on the Subject line. If you don't like it... then don't click on it.

It's not that I don't like 'rumor' topics, it's just the way you presented the thread and most of the articles you supplyed neither support or imply what you are saying in the OT.

-Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

That's just dis-respectful, but I don't see how in anyway it implys what the OP is saying or supports it.

For the Love of GOD!!

"The Speech About Fort Hood" Wasn't about Fort Hood.

He was at the Tribal Nations Conference when the news broke and rather than give his scheduled speech to the Native American tribes...he took 2 minutes to respectfully acknowledge the Conference Organizers before skipping his own speech entirely and announcing what just happened at Fort Hood...

It wasn't a Fort Hood Press Conference...Geez people. The BS here is maddening.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
It may very well be a hoax and completely untrue but could you imagine the repercussions if it got leaked to the media and it became a fact? Wow if that didn't spark some major riots I dont know what would.

Could you imagine the repercussions if it were leaked into the media as a fact that the White house is actually yellow, and everyone else is really just color blind???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join