It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It is exciting indeed. I feel you.
I got shivers all over my body just by reading your post.

Spread that excitment my man, it feels good!

And if you happen to encounter a big wall or a very dark room remember that you are breathing and that the barrier and the darkness are there just to make things interesting. Surrender and you will have everything.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimensionaljumper
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

Tek-neek

Check out "Slave Species of god" by Michael Tellinger. It will open your mind for sure. I consider it the bible of the earth.

Dimjumper

I second that. I'm reading it now in between bouts of The Lost Symbol.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have seen those videos of people shapeshifting, but awhile
back, maybe about 2 months ago, I saw a video on youtube of David Icke shapeshifting. Crazy thing is the video has dissappeared, I can't find it anywhere. Anyone see that video or know where it is??

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
David Icke is the only genuine person who has been trying to wake people up for the last 30 odd years. He does know what he is talking about. However because his knowledge is too "far-out-there" for the mainstream sheeple to accept he has been ridiculed and made out to be an idiot.

His source of knowledge is stuff he has made up. I have asked a lot of David icke fans and even has a thread about his sources of information and i boils down to. David Icke talks to a lot of people and is right because he says he is.

Isn't it ironic that anyone that tries to expose the truth of what is going on in this world is either branded a 'lunatic' or has a bad case of (assisted) suicide?

Isn't it ironic that any one that has political power thorugh affiliation with governement or corperation is branded a 'reptilian' or a member of a '*secret' society.

One day sheeple will wake up hopefully. They will become aware that the governments of any country are not there to serve its sheeple, but only to better the few that are in power (whether it be legally or illegally in power).

In other words we will all not be sheeple so long as we think exactly like david icke wants us to.

One day sheeple will realize that the subconscious creates our realities and all illness or dis-ease within the physical body. We create our own realities through our repeated thought processes. Doctors throw medicines at the symptoms of an illness, but don't treat the cause (as in the thoughts which created the illness), so inevitably the illness returns because the cause has not been dealt with.

That is really just paraphrased scientology, which if you notice is one of the only subjects David Icke has no comment on.

One day sheeple will realize our bodies are Electromagnetic Energy Fields of Vibration, and that we are Energy beings operating on this earth (3rd/ 4th Dimension) in physical bodies. The Tazers being used on people are beyond devastating, in that they interrupt and interfere with the natural flow of electromagnetic energy which surrounds our physical bodies, same as Electric Shock Treatment which was previously used in psychiatric wards on 'problem sheeple" who would not conform.

Again paraphrased
"Electrical shock deranges the electronic field in the vicinity of the body and is always succeeded by bad health or physical difficulties and never does otherwise than hasten the death of the person"- Hubbard

Any religious zealouts that want to dispute any of this, bring it on. Quote from your 'sheeple control" book of lies. Extraterrestrials seeded humans and altered the DNA with genetic splicing. Do some research, maybe 30 years worth and then get back to me.

I just did.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by webbstar
I don't know if any of you have seen those videos of people shapeshifting, but awhile
back, maybe about 2 months ago, I saw a video on youtube of David Icke shapeshifting. Crazy thing is the video has dissappeared, I can't find it anywhere. Anyone see that video or know where it is??

It's one of;

- You dreaming
- You making it up
- You on drugs
- You were drunk
- He has Adobe After Effects.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Ok that's why I don't ever post on this site. FU 2

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The concept of a spiritual awakening is what ultimately drove me to this site and compels me to follow it everyday.
The idea is also shared by Alex Collier, David Wilcock and lesser known forward thinkers. My quest for an understanding was prompted by a warning from a Mayan Indian after his unbelievable awakening in 1998 which I've shared earlier.
He begged me to develop a relationship with God as I understood Him and warned that I would perish with millions of others if I did not heed his warning.
I would like to reiterate the warning to all. I also wish each of you could have experienced a 6'5" hulk of a man yelling through tears as he physically shook me. It was quite a wake up call.
I've been able to mix elements of my basic Christian faith with elements of other philosophies. The point is, it works for me.

If you keep an open mind towards Christianity the same way you treat these postings and you may find you will be happy with the results.
God bless us all. We need each other.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i'll definately be watching it, i think a lot of what he says is pretty bang on even if he does get some of his info et al but he's still an inspirational bloke and he only lives in the next town from me

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Isn't it ironic that any one that has political power thorugh affiliation with governement or corperation is branded a 'reptilian' or a member of a '*secret' society.

well it seems that you have never heard of, for example, 'skull and bones' brand

and that's ironic too

[edit on 13-11-2009 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by impaired
Just out of curiosity, if David Icke and that (sorry) nut-job Alex Jones were really correct, wouldn't they have been offed years ago?

I think icke and jones, are helping the ptb. Whether they know it or not, icke and his new age religion type stuff, is not the answer.

I doubt anything will happen to them as they are helping, the ptb and we all know it.

Please elaborate. I would like to hear your line of reasoning.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by webbstar
reply to post by Lister87

Ok that's why I don't ever post on this site. FU 2

Oh come on, take a joke ffs. Did you not notice the laughing smiley at the end?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You guys need to keep in mind that though David Icke is very persuasive and well spoken, this IS how he makes his living.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f72bbf3822a.jpg[/atsimg]

Well David Icke would be better at getting people's interest if he had something to back up his claims. There were no scales recovered on the scene of the princes diana car crash.
I clearly do not remember anything unusual about the inside of kennedy's head.
There are pictures and videos of UFOs, but there are none of any reptilians.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
David Ike is a bonna fide loon....... from second rate sports reporter to son of god.

Not wanting to sound dismissive but he cant even justify his claims

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I remember reading about Icke and his reptilians about 10 or so years ago. I thought he he was completely insane.
Lately though, He seems to be sounding saner and saner all the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanderingwaldo
The more I research the more I believe David Icke has some of the best information. Watching V after seeing him talk was more than creepy, it was chilling. Dawn of a New Day indeed.

As I have said before and commented on a few times on this site, why is the serpeant so prevelant on many of our religious and historical and even cultural themes. Was the Annunaki that supposedlly genetically engineered a bunch of primate females to produce humanity, where they reptilian in nature. Or was there another species on this planet that had evolved naturally to be top dog (at the time) and where supplanted by the introduction of this new genetically changed primate. I'm talking about an evolved dinosaur or reptile. Have any of you ever wondered why didn't the dinosaurs (especially the small ones) evolved enough to be sentient. Wouldn't it be funny to find out that humanity of today is a genetic experiment and really have two feet in two different worlds, the Earth and the Annunaki world.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by obeah6

Yes you are correct, sorry I should have worded that as "David Icke is one of a few genuine people who have been trying to wake people up for the last 30 years". Thanks for bringing that to the forefront.

Learn and share with as many people as you can, lets get everybody woken up to their own individual creative power.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
yes there is an awakening going on i think.

you can feel the energy, it's spreading.

SPREAD THE LOVE
SPREAD KNOWLEDGE

all for one and one for all?

also i think humans are going to realize more about the force soon, i.e. the chi energy field that the chinese have known about for ages.
the stuff on star wars. maybe the druids knew about it too...

maybe the force is real religion...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrabbit1
David Ike is a bonna fide loon....... from second rate sports reporter to son of god.

Not wanting to sound dismissive but he cant even justify his claims

neither could jesus

his own family didnt believe him.

you see you could have a couple of things going on where seemingly 'ordinary people' may not be as 'ordinary' as they seem or even as their families think they are.

for example, you could have an ordinary person 'awakened' somehow or using more of their brain or more abilities as a result of et contact perhaps?

you could have someone who seems ordinary but perhaps is actually half et themselves e.g. 'the son of a god (alien??)'? thru artificial insemination maybe?

perhaps u cud even have ets tinkering with human foetuses pre birth.

or maybe you could have soul 'walk ins'. ie. old souls occupying human (or other) bodies. maybe like the indigo children are meant to be.

then of course you might have dna hybrids etc, from historical et human inbreeding?

lots of possibilities why someone who seems to have been an ordinary news reader either may not be or may have become more than he seemed to be.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Ike has got an excellent disclaimer type document on his site that requires a doctor that is about to vaccinate your kid to sign.

The document lists all the problems and ingredients of vaccines and is great to have your kids keep on them at school.

Would someone be kind enough to upload a copy here as I've not quite mastered the upload thing.

www.davidicke.com...

Edit to add, seems that the link is clickable and opens the document,

[edit on 13-11-2009 by moocowman]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join