It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Another MUST-LISTEN from David Icke.

Say what you will about this guy, but he has had an almost EERIE knack for calling out and identifying TPTB over the years, and all their sinister plans and schemes.

This latest interview he again goes right after the latest diabolical schemes by these entities, including the supposition that the swine flu is yet ANOTHER in a long list of man-made viruses whose ultimate end result is geared towards population reduction, primarily through the "vaccination" protocols ensuing the release of such viruses into the environment, by ways of destroying the natural immune system functionality.

He also goes on to talk about how government, media, school, and even religion aid in the dumbing down of humanity and keep us from discovering our own inner awareness of our true, immortal and infinite nature, because once that happens, they lose all of their power and control over us, which is what they fear the very most, and will stop at nothing to prevent from happening.

But Icke says it is happening regardless of their desperation, and that once it reaches the tipping point, the awakening of humanity en masse will be unstoppable, and a better, completely different world will be realized for all in short order.

I hope everyone takes the time to listen to this man's words, agree with him or not. He has an interesting take on things, and as I mentioned above, he has often been ahead of the curve in exposing the power and control system, and what the individuals behind it's latest plans are...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

[edit on 13-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Excellent, thanks for posting.

He's sort of the British Alex Jones with a Coast to Coast AM twist.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by muggl3z]

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
David Icke is the only genuine person who has been trying to wake people up for the last 30 odd years. He does know what he is talking about. However because his knowledge is too "far-out-there" for the mainstream sheeple to accept he has been ridiculed and made out to be an idiot.

Isn't it ironic that anyone that tries to expose the truth of what is going on in this world is either branded a 'lunatic' or has a bad case of (assisted) suicide?

One day sheeple will wake up hopefully. They will become aware that the governments of any country are not there to serve its sheeple, but only to better the few that are in power (whether it be legally or illegally in power).

One day sheeple will realize that the subconscious creates our realities and all illness or dis-ease within the physical body. We create our own realities through our repeated thought processes. Doctors throw medicines at the symptoms of an illness, but don't treat the cause (as in the thoughts which created the illness), so inevitably the illness returns because the cause has not been dealt with.

One day sheeple will realize our bodies are Electromagnetic Energy Fields of Vibration, and that we are Energy beings operating on this earth (3rd/ 4th Dimension) in physical bodies. The Tazers being used on people are beyond devastating, in that they interrupt and interfere with the natural flow of electromagnetic energy which surrounds our physical bodies, same as Electric Shock Treatment which was previously used in psychiatric wards on 'problem sheeple" who would not conform.

Doctors make people sicker, lawyers corrupt the justice system. The bible is a book of lies and stories which have been tampered with, stories deleted, and omitted for the purposes to suit the powers that be (of the day). The story of jesus is a well repeated story; as in Horus
www.google.co.nz...

The feminine energy power Mary Magdalene is not even correctly portrayed in the bible, I think Caesar was responsible for omitting her story of balancing energy (masculine/ feminine energies) around 500AD (I think that was the time period when the book of lies was edited and re-presented as truth). The story of "adam and eve" and creation is false, but portrayed as truth in the book of lies (bible).

Any religious zealouts that want to dispute any of this, bring it on. Quote from your 'sheeple control" book of lies. Extraterrestrials seeded humans and altered the DNA with genetic splicing. Do some research, maybe 30 years worth and then get back to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Great stuff OP, thanks for posting this

Ive been a follower of David Icke for nearly 15 years and love his work. Ya know, things he was saying 15 years ago have aready come true. Reading his work will back up what im saying.

And even though he gets riduculed for certain subjects, he's certainly not wrong here.....thats for sure!

Thanks again OP, S+F

Spiro

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Star and Flag! Great way to introduce this David Icke to me as I have never heard of the guy til now, thank you!

As for Kiwitina, you earned a star as well. Couldn't have said it better myself. If you can hook me up with some info on extraterrestrial genetic engineering I'd appreciate it. I've read one of Zecharia Sitchens books in the Earth Chronicles and plan on reading the rest, but I'd like more credible sources to contemplate with.

Thanks again OP for the vids

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
S&F DimensionalDetective — I do hope people take time to watch these videos. He's telling it like it is. Eugenics, population control, the face of the political system, MSM, PRS (problem react solution) inducing public fear, The Fabian Society, Totalitarian Tiptoe (removing children from families). Secret Family courts. Total state control of children.

Having children in school for longer in the day? Such power to further control.

Seriously, support structures (family) in America and blatantly Britain is being hacked away by a dictatorship. No diversity. Covert culling of the population is here and has been for a very long time.

Is it alien by nature? I'm not so sure of that. I think humans are capable of all this, myself. Frequency interruption? Not sure of that either. But I am sure most of humanity is being kept in the dark. How so? I'm still investigating and have been for my entire life. I have no doubt whatsoever Secret Societies concerning bloodline families are in operation.

Programming by television? I caught onto this years ago and stopped watching television. It saves me money because I'm not given the impression I should buy something to make my life complete.

Artists who have great influence on young people being a part of the control of young people are chosen. Much as American Idol and the British X-Factor is a fix.

I hope the lid really is coming off and we'll all be free. Change of perception is the key.

Yes David Icke has been hung out to dry as a lunatic, but he isn't.

Thanks for your words too, kiwitina948.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

Thank you Tek-Neek55 for the star. I've attached a google search link for DNA splicing by extraterrestrials.

Link

Link

www.crystalinks.com...

Link

www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Link

link

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

Here are a few links which I attached just quickly, lots of info for you to check out.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Niiice! I've been fascinated with all of the excavations and symbolic messages that was left for us by the ancients and feel it is my duty to understand who we really are as a human species before we go into this spiritual advancement/transformation. Thanks kiwi!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You're welcome. Just to throw another spanner in the works while I'm in the mood. Consider this; Spiritual people say "We All Are One" whilst scientists such as Albert Einstein say "E=Mc2" Everything is Energy, now later quantum physicists say "The Unified Field Theory" as in EVERYTHING IS ENERGY-BASED", as in Everything is One Big Field of Energy that we, as Energy Beings exist in.

Anything put under the microscope is made up of energy atoms, so are we, and all of creation. Our thoughts also have an Energy frequency, which means we directly create our reality by our Thoughts (or Energy Output) which directly relates to and affects the whole Energy Field of Existence, namely, the Universe we exist in.

Here's an experiment: Next time yourself or anyone around you hurts themselves, place your hand (or their own hand) on the part of the body which was injured and project the thought "I LOVE YOU" (and mean it) over and over again to that part of the body and feel how quickly the pain dissipates.

You can start the healing process immediately by using YOUR OWN Energy Output (Thoughts of Love) to direct the Energy cells to heal themselves. Love is the highest Energy frequency after all, so, in my head at least, it would seem logical that High Energy Frequency would be beneficial to affect those injured cells.

Where there is illness or pain; direct YOUR OWN SUBCONSCIOUS to 'Return You to the Perfect and Divine DNA Blueprint of Health You were created with', and trust in your ability (the Universal Law of Energy) that you will be returned to a state of Perfect and Divine health, keep repeating that thought in your mind, so as to re-set your thought synapses/ synopses (not sure on spelling) so they follow new pathways along your neuro-transmitters (thought-carrying brainwaves) and your Subconscious will transform your reality to correspond to your new thought-patterns (synapses).

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Indeed my friend. I am hopeful that enough will awaken to the simple realization that we are SO MUCH MORE than these "physical" bodies, which are in and of themselves a total illusion, created by the end processes of decoded information by our brains, and that we truly do have the ability to shape and create our entire "reality" with the power of our consciousness. And as you said, this includes the ability to heal the vehicle in which we navigate this particular frequency within. And of course, TPTB do not want the general populace to become aware of this, they want the populace dependent upon them and handed down garbage from the pharmaceutical industries (which they own) and their trained puppets in the medical industry. "Forget about healing yourselves, we have a drug for you to take that will band-aid your symptoms!"

Never mind the fact that most of these pharmaceutical drugs usually create tri-fold the amount of OTHER symptoms and "side-effects" than the one problem they are supposedly remedying. heh.

Floh-You are awakened brother. And you are dead on in all you have stated. Whether one accepts (or doesn't) the frequency manipulation or beings from spectrums just outside the average human perceptual range---One thing is becoming quite clear for anyone willing to do the research as you have---There IS a power structure and group of family bloodlines who have almost BLATANTLY had their hands in the mix of things related to controlling society over many, many years, and often times in an almost unbelievably sinister, diabolical, and detached manner. It is like Icke says, they view the people as nothing more than mere "cattle". It is nauseating what these entities have been able to do and get away with, right under the noses of the sleeping populace.

I am hopeful that what Icke and other whistleblowers have stated about a global paradigm shift of awakening and perception will come to absolute fruition, and that this undermining and controlling of humanity will be revealed in full for all willing to see for the dangerous dysfunctionality that it is, and in such, the masses say "no more".

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I LIKE ICKE!!

S&F DD, thanks for posting this friend..

He is a man that was way ahead of his time...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Tek-neek

Check out "Slave Species of god" by Michael Tellinger. It will open your mind for sure. I consider it the bible of the earth.

Dimjumper

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The more I research the more I believe David Icke has some of the best information. Watching V after seeing him talk was more than creepy, it was chilling. Dawn of a New Day indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Project Camelot Interviews David Icke When this guy first came out with his crazy ideas in the early 90's I thought "Oh here we go another nut case caring a sandwich board telling me I need to blah blah blah. But after I came to realise that the main stream media was telling me what to think how to feel and what not, I begin to give these "nut cases" another look. Why is this guy labled a nut and why do some even treat him as a threat? So then I listen to what had to say. Then I kinda felt ashamed that I prejuged this man without hearing from his own mouth. I relied on what others thought of him instead of simply checking it out myself. Now that ive open my mind other possiblities he makes sence. Could he be wrong? Of course he can hes only human. But he makes you think and thats all he has ever asked. When an idea or a simple opinion not actions but simple opinions make people so angry and so upset thats when we need to take a second look

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Tricky63]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Tricky63]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here are some really good videos for enlightened minds

www.youtube.com.../a/EB35E373F591F8B0/0/cIEAr9PPSrQ

Humanity Healing Network has some good stuff...

While I dont agree with everything all these folks are saying, there is some truth in the madness of all of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
David Icke has some very enlightening and interesting things to say.

I do believe a Global Spiritual Awakening is happening. You can almost feel it. With all the synchronicity I am experiencing, something is up.

Great thread!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"David Icke is the only genuine person who has been trying to wake people up for the last 30 odd years."

Really? What about Jordan Maxwell, Bill Cooper, Anthony J Hilder, Manly P Hall etc etc etc....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I very much like this 'elitist' view by those who are apparently 'awakened' that if we don't agree with what he's saying we are 'blind' or 'idiots' and what the guy is saying IS actually true.

You have to realise, the same with faith in religion, it cannot be proven either way, this guy could be talking the truth, or he could be talking absolute rubbish.

'Sheeple' is a stupid term to generalise everyones thoughts into one. It's very much a reverse pyschology way of degrading people into a "if you aren't one of us, you're an average idiot".

Now tell me, i'm not religious, so am i in the pile of 'sheeple' WITH the religious folk, even though my beleifs are totally different? Or am i in a different 'sheeple' pile altogether?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

So you are saying that because some people say others are sheeple... who talk of enlightenment, are hypocrites, so thus the art of enlightenment is false too?

I dont think anyone has the anwsers to the truth of religion/spiritual awakening.

Many will try to convince you, but trying to convince another is only trying to convince oneself.

I used to be very religous, until i got tired of taking # time and time again... always trying to do the right thing but getting black balled for it. According the the folks here on ATS I failed to see the bigger picture...

Yet this is my JOURNEY, i will do with it whatever it is that I feel like doing on my JOURNEY... and so should you. Nobody has the anwsers.

Take a few grains into your mind, practice it for a while, if it doesn't work for you it doesn't work... your a different individual than the rest. Accept that. Those who try to force something on you anyways arent anything more than controllers themselves.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by rjmelter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join