It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I dont say this often but Ike is a waste of blood and oxygen, I would rather poke out my eyes with a rusty nail than listen to him for ten minutes, he is a crackpot. To test my resolve I am away to feed crickets to the reptillian queen of my united kingdom good day to you sir

How would you go about doing that? Do you know how to travel between dimensions?
Just curious

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Watched the video.
I'm always amazed how speakers like Icke can spend an hour speaking but not really say anything...
Don't get me wrong, it was interesting segment but nothing we haven't heard before.
Summary: "THE ELITE WANT TO CONTROL YOU"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
David Icke reminds me of a Jedi Master. Yeah that might sound a bit strange but the things he explains hits right on the mark.
Thanks for puting this up OP.

:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

You comments in regard to the social workers is true. They do want to help people. My friend went to school to become one. She is as genuine as they come.

That being said, just because you want to help someone does not mean you can just do whatever you want. These people need to follow the LAW.

This is the problem.

I wish I could remember that story I saw a few weeks ago about somewhere in the UK they were going to parents whose kids were tardy to school a lot, and said 'Ok, either we take your kids, OR you allow us to put cameras all through your house. We will make sure they get up for school on time, brush their teeth, get to bed on time, etc. etc..'

If that is not Orwellian, I don't know what is.!!

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwitina948
reply to post by Lister87

Just a question: Why do you say you will always be going to hell in someone's book? Does hell exist in your reality? Do you know for sure 100% there is a hell? Or is it something you believe in because someone told you to?

Read it again out loud;

"In someone else's book, i'll always be going to hell".

This is referring to religious peopel. I don't personally believe in Hell, but certain religions do, or have a variation of it, so to them, if i don't believe in their religion i will be a 'sinner' and going to hell, no matter what religion that is.

It doesn't just go for me either, for anyone. If you are Christian, you are going to a variation of a Muslim hell, and vice versa, etc..

I don't have to believe in hell, for others to believe that in THEIR BOOKS (as i said) i will be going there.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

My view on spiritual awakening is that we bought a BIG lie, and that those who hold to it ( i used to myself) often feel like they have dug it out of all the BS, but I demonstrate in this video, that that is not the case and that the idea has been spoon-fed to us from the very beginning using a type of reverse psycology.

and that the end result will actually be the glue that holds the real New World Order in place.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Amenti]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I heard about David Ike a long time ago from a coworker. I used to think that his ideas are a bit on the bat s@#$ crazy side. After hearing him talk about it though, he seems less than crazy. Darn reptilian shape shifters!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Enlightened=Aware. To me, enlightened/ enlightenment is a word which has it's own connotations, something akin to having a spiritual epiphany and suddenly becoming aware of an alternative reality which exists but is not at the forefront of the collective consciousness of humanity. I prefer to use the word 'aware' or 'awake'. Sometimes the word enlightenment has the connotation of meaning 'better than another', which I do not agree with.

To me, enlightenment simply means being aware of the bigger picture, existing in the duality of earthly dramas reality (the mundane) and also existing/ knowing there are spiritual reasons behind everything. If something happens, basically there is a reason it has happened, if there was no reason for something to occur,then it wouldn't have occurred. Thats my logical side talking.

The way I look at the world is from many perspectives, as in, the physical and logical reasons why, and also the spiritual perspective of 'there must be a higher reason why'. When I'm using the word "Higher" in this particular instance I'm meaning 'the bigger picture' "the whole energy grid of existence' picture. The picture that we don't always comprehend at the time, meaning we don't know why something has happened at the time it is occurring, however some time later we may understand why something happened.

Example: a person goes to get in their car to drive to work and finds their car won't start for some unknown reason, so then they can not be where they were supposed to be at that particular time. They may experience and feel anger or may question why the car won't start today when it was working perfectly fine yesterday.
So they ring the mechanic who comes out to look at the car and finds either nothing wrong with the car, or something really minute that has occurred but was enough to stop them from going where they were going at that time.

Later in the day or later in time, they may hear that there was a serious car accident just down the road at the time they would have been travelling on that road, so therefore they would possibly have been caught up in that accident, but due to their car not working they were not on the road at that particular point in time, so were not involved or caught up in the car accident event.

Another example: a person loses their job say through redundancy/ restructure etc, they may not understand why at the time, or think 'this is really unfair", but then later on they may get a different and better job that is more suitable for their evolution, but only in hindsight when they are appreciating their new job will they realize that if they hadn't lost their original job they would not have had the opportunity to move into their new job and continue their spiritual evolution and expand their skills and abilities.

As the saying goes, and as I believe "everything happens for a reason' even if we don't know what the reason is at the time. "The greatest lessons and growth come from the most adverse times or experiences we create for ourselves" even if we don't know it at the time. "Everything is not always as it seems".

Example: a person becomes sick or gets injured and is forced to have down-time, or bed rest and is unable to do what they normally would be doing, they may be bed-ridden temporarily with nothing else to do but rest, and think. And during this time of 'forced rest' they may have an insight or realization or re-evaluation on something which is occurring in their lives that needs action, but they have never had the 'time' to think about this event in such detail previously.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ok, I apologize, sorry I mis-read and took a different perspective.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

David Icke is the only genuine person who has been trying to wake people up for the last 30 odd years. He does know what he is talking about. However because his knowledge is too "far-out-there" for the mainstream sheeple to accept he has been ridiculed and made out to be an idiot.

His source of knowledge is stuff he has made up. I have asked a lot of David icke fans and even has a thread about his sources of information and i boils down to. David Icke talks to a lot of people and is right because he says he is.

Isn't it ironic that anyone that tries to expose the truth of what is going on in this world is either branded a 'lunatic' or has a bad case of (assisted) suicide?

Isn't it ironic that any one that has political power thorugh affiliation with governement or corperation is branded a 'reptilian' or a member of a '*secret' society.

One day sheeple will wake up hopefully. They will become aware that the governments of any country are not there to serve its sheeple, but only to better the few that are in power (whether it be legally or illegally in power).

In other words we will all not be sheeple so long as we think exactly like david icke wants us to.

No, that is not what I'm saying, I always say "Think for Yourself". Please name one government of one country which is there for the betterment of its people and has proven its agenda by taking actions which have actually benefitted its people.

One day sheeple will realize that the subconscious creates our realities and all illness or dis-ease within the physical body. We create our own realities through our repeated thought processes. Doctors throw medicines at the symptoms of an illness, but don't treat the cause (as in the thoughts which created the illness), so inevitably the illness returns because the cause has not been dealt with.

That is really just paraphrased scientology, which if you notice is one of the only subjects David Icke has no comment on.

I am not familiar with the scientology-philosophy/ mandate, these are my words from my experience as a person and as an energy worker (Reiki channel which you may not believe in anyhow). That aside, I'm not 100% sure what scientology preaches but from what I have seen I assume it is a cult for the rich and famous and elite (slash my wrists if I'm wrong on my perceptions of Scientology being a cult).

One day sheeple will realize our bodies are Electromagnetic Energy Fields of Vibration, and that we are Energy beings operating on this earth (3rd/ 4th Dimension) in physical bodies. The Tazers being used on people are beyond devastating, in that they interrupt and interfere with the natural flow of electromagnetic energy which surrounds our physical bodies, same as Electric Shock Treatment which was previously used in psychiatric wards on 'problem sheeple" who would not conform.

Again paraphrased

Again these are my words and my thoughts based solely on my experience as an energy worker and also after having researched Electromagnetic Energy Field and how it operates.
"Electrical shock deranges the electronic field in the vicinity of the body and is always succeeded by bad health or physical difficulties and never does otherwise than hasten the death of the person"- Hubbard

Any religious zealouts that want to dispute any of this, bring it on. Quote from your 'sheeple control" book of lies. Extraterrestrials seeded humans and altered the DNA with genetic splicing. Do some research, maybe 30 years worth and then get back to me.

I just did.

Cool, thank you for questioning.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In my using of the term 'sheeple' what I mean by that is people who blindly accept wholeheartedly what the system 'feeds' them without questioning the whys and wherefores and without delving deeper into the reasons why, and don't ask themselves 'who is benefitting from this action having taken place'. Basically closed-minded people who are so indoctrinated into believing what 'the system' tells them is truth that they do not or can not think for themselves and look at the bigger picture. If you find that term 'sheeple' offensive, I will instead use the term 'the blinkered ones' as in 'hear no evil-see no evil and choose not to question why". Still have the blinkers on with tunnel vision and believe everything the system has taught them to think.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrabbit1

Research thoroughly some of the things David Icke has stated and you may just find he speaks a lot of truth, he is just trying to raise the vibratory frequency of the collective consciousness of humanity. He is trying to make people think for themselves and realize their own individual creative power.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jitter

David Icke has been saying these same things for years and years, and now that you yourself have expanded your own consciousness and understanding, now what he is saying is more acceptable to you. In other words, he hasn't changed what he was saying, but your level of understanding has changed and has allowed you to be more open to his concepts.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by impaired

If they struck someone like Alex Jones or David Icke down it would only confirm what they had been saying. Therefore the best strategy is containment.

"If you strike me down Vader, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine..."

They don't want to give us a martyr to rally round.

Wow, well said, my thoughts also. I think the 'powers that be' decided a long time ago, that because David Icke was originally a football player in England, he wouldn't be taken seriously and so posed no immediate or serious threat. In one of his books I think he has stated that if anything happens to him ie, (assisted) suicide, it is because someone in the 'system' has decided he is too dangerous and needs to be 'hushed up'.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
why do people even bother listening to alex jones and david icke?

dont you guys ever learn from your mistakes? you believed them for HOW MANY YEARS...

where is their depopulation? where is there new world global currency? martial law? plague? four horsemen? no no no... just more videos saying whats going to happen!!!

enough already.

Are you serious? open your eyes and look around you. Search this website on all the topics you have mentioned here, and then google search and access as many different sources as you can that are not mainstream media owned by the few media mogul families who control the media and what is issued forth as 'news as truth'.

Research all the topics you've listed. Have you heard of Swine Flu, Swine Flu Vaccinations containing live virus being distributed by Baxter pharmaceuticals, research the G20 (the global summit conference held not so long ago) where the one-world currency was unveiled just recently, research the martial law which is being put in place in different countries using the Swine flu/ vaccinations as the excuse with which to impose this martial law.

Search as many sources as you can and then maybe re-evaluate your views? These things are happening now and are occurring now, however when and if they do become 'newsworthy' they are ususally overshadowed by some false 'big news' item to draw your attention away from what is actually going on.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by andy1033

Most certainly within the realm of possibility. But bare in mind that in this type of healing you don't necessarily have to DIRECTLY contact another person's skin, and in fact many who do this type of stuff seriously rarely if ever do. It is using the body's bio-electric / bio-energetic field to scan and alter the affected area of the dis-ease. Now as to whether energetic "swapping" could take place during such exchanges, I would imagine this could be possible if the person doing the healing is not at least mildly versed on how to protect their field, and release any drawn off negative energy. It's actually a good point you make here. All should take care to make sure they are aware of protecting themselves and releasing anything exchanged within their field they do not desire to be holding.

As an energy worker/ Reiki channel, the first point in any healing session before you even begin is to start with a Protection Prayer and also ask that all energies which are in operation during the session are for the highest good of all parties involved and are working in the highest light. Most Energy workers/ Reiki channels do this automatically as a matter of course in their work. Another point is; during an Energy Healing session/ Reiki channelling, the Energy workers hands do not have to touch the physical body of the person they are working with, hence the procedure known as 'long-distance healing'.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlternateEnding

Here are a few links which I attached just quickly, lots of info for you to check out.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by SEMPERFORTIS]

Ok! Very good post with many links....kinda like you

posting with many handles! And what is with the "Sheeple"

bit? The term got very old very long ago!

I can assure you I am on this site only as Kiwitina948, I do not know a SEMPERFORTIS, or what it means, just to get that straight right here and now.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
Kiwitina....Just curious to know your opinion on the "inner earth" concept. Ive seen many theories put forth that perhaps the inner earth is the biblical "hell".

My thoughts on the metaphysical 'inner earth' are that it could be a time-space of existence in a different dimension (vibrational frequency) which most of us can not perceive/ see, or feel as yet unless we have specifically chosen to.

My thoughts on the physical 'inner earth' are that I believe subterranean civilisations exist which humanity is not ready to 'deal with' or acknowledge as yet in this current time-line. Maybe one day we will be more open and receptive to other civilisations existing on and sharing this planet with us, the group species known as humanity.

I take it you are not referring to the 'inner earth' from the movie trilogy Lord of The Rings?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Each person on the planet needs to learn to follow there own path. Not by the dictates of others. After 37 years in the occult. All the ways people expose to know the hidden mysteries means zero. Each person has within themselves the power to do wonderous things. You don't need to bow down to unseen forces. Or give your own energies to something else so that you can do there long distance healings. Each person can do this by themselves. You just have to believe in yourself. All things are possible.

But relax folks watch your TV, be good little programmed sheeple, do what THEy tell you to do and everything will be right as rain..

Or will they...?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind
Kiwitina....Just curious to know your opinion on the "inner earth" concept. Ive seen many theories put forth that perhaps the inner earth is the biblical "hell".

My thoughts on the metaphysical 'inner earth' are that it could be a time-space of existence in a different dimension (vibrational frequency) which most of us can not perceive/ see, or feel as yet unless we have specifically chosen to.

My thoughts on the physical 'inner earth' are that I believe subterranean civilisations exist which humanity is not ready to 'deal with' or acknowledge as yet in this current time-line. Maybe one day we will be more open and receptive to other civilisations existing on and sharing this planet with us, the group species known as humanity.

I take it you are not referring to the 'inner earth' from the movie trilogy Lord of The Rings?

Awesome! Thank you for your very informative response. I was speaking more along the lines of the Admiral Byrd "inner earth"/agharta type theories. Ive also read many convincing theories concerning the inner earth being the realm of the terrestial Reptilians. Many speculate including Icke from what Ive read in the "children of the Matrix" that in some instances or maybe all? that the Reptilians and their winged Drac overlords are the Demons who dwell in the Earths inner core( thus hell).
Very interesting subject nevertheless!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join