It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) David Icke: The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I havn't tried this on anyone else though as they'd probably think i was a lunatic....

Do you think you can pick up disease with your hands, and i am not being funny here, plenty do.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Im somewhat new to the teachings of David Icke. I had heard about him from other people in the past, most notably pertaining to his theories on "reptilians". I had also seen a program on the Discovery channel a few years back where Icke was interviewed, my interests in him and the topics that he discussed re-ignited my interests in the esoteric and aliens almost immediately. I own 2 of his books "And the truth shall set you free" and "Children of the Matrix", I plan on buying them all! I find his style of writing to be intriguing, fast paced and fascinating.
On a sidenote I was watching John Carpenters 1988 film "They Live" just the other day. The ideas that that film puts forth are eerily like something from a Zecharia Sitchin or David Icke book. And for a Hollywood film of that time, I was surprised at how relevant and eerily similar the storyline parallels our reality today!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
why do people even bother listening to alex jones and david icke?

dont you guys ever learn from your mistakes? you believed them for HOW MANY YEARS...

where is their depopulation? where is there new world global currency? martial law? plague? four horsemen? no no no... just more videos saying whats going to happen!!!

enough already.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Most certainly within the realm of possibility. But bare in mind that in this type of healing you don't necessarily have to DIRECTLY contact another person's skin, and in fact many who do this type of stuff seriously rarely if ever do. It is using the body's bio-electric / bio-energetic field to scan and alter the affected area of the dis-ease. Now as to whether energetic "swapping" could take place during such exchanges, I would imagine this could be possible if the person doing the healing is not at least mildly versed on how to protect their field, and release any drawn off negative energy. It's actually a good point you make here. All should take care to make sure they are aware of protecting themselves and releasing anything exchanged within their field they do not desire to be holding.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Hey Muse, that would be awesome if you can send me a copy. This thread introduced me to David Icke and Im trippin out over here with this guys knowledge, truly fascinating!

Starred for your offer to ATSers.... Thanks!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BEEN SAYING IT FOR OVER A YEAR.................

check above.
l have posted several threads i started in there.
i called "global awakening"

i say it...nothing.
davie icke sayss it...front page

[edit on 13/11/2009 by shauny]

ECHO...ECHO....ECHO......

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I havn't tried this on anyone else though as they'd probably think i was a lunatic....

Do you think you can pick up disease with your hands, and i am not being funny here, plenty do.

I'm not sure of your question... are you asking me if i can give someone a disease by touching them? Or are you asking if i can take a disease from someone?

I really wouldn't try giving someone a disease to tell you the truth (unless it someone i really wanted out of the way :lol

As to taking a disease from someone... i don't know... never tried.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by webbstar
I don't know if any of you have seen those videos of people shapeshifting, but awhile
back, maybe about 2 months ago, I saw a video on youtube of David Icke shapeshifting. Crazy thing is the video has dissappeared, I can't find it anywhere. Anyone see that video or know where it is??

Speaking of shape-shifting, Ive never heard or read anyone make any correlations between the Navajo Skinwalkers and the reptilian entities.
Both seem to shape-shift, both seem inherently evil

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly
why do people even bother listening to alex jones and david icke?

dont you guys ever learn from your mistakes? you believed them for HOW MANY YEARS...

where is their depopulation? where is there new world global currency? martial law? plague? four horsemen? no no no... just more videos saying whats going to happen!!!

enough already.

Lol, maybe you're right.... But mayybeee.... just maybeee, you're wrong. Myself and many others on this site agree that you're wrong. Yes, we all learn from our mistakes, we're human. The question is, do we implement what we have learned from our mistake? We can't all have this gift of gab Icke speaks about because of the leaders that control what we are taught (or untaught for this matter). Until you figure out that "possibilities are endless," you will stay shackled in the realm of the physical world which many believe to be earth.

I would rather accept all possibilities (including your two cents) to progress into a higher state of awareness, rather than stray further and further away from tapping into the evolutions of "this" universe.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimensionaljumper
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

Tek-neek

Check out "Slave Species of god" by Michael Tellinger. It will open your mind for sure. I consider it the bible of the earth.

Dimjumper

Awesome thanks for the book reccomendation!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inquiring Mind

Originally posted by webbstar
I don't know if any of you have seen those videos of people shapeshifting, but awhile
back, maybe about 2 months ago, I saw a video on youtube of David Icke shapeshifting. Crazy thing is the video has dissappeared, I can't find it anywhere. Anyone see that video or know where it is??

Speaking of shape-shifting, Ive never heard or read anyone make any correlations between the Navajo Skinwalkers and the reptilian entities.
Both seem to shape-shift, both seem inherently evil

ah, someone who's not fast asleep. nice to meet you.

yeah ive noticed that. ive noticed also that vampires are said to shapeshift - i.e. dracula turns into a wolf or a bat etc; witches can change into different animals and wizards too - re: madam mim and the shapeshifting competition
yes; also many egyptian gods are animal headed - werewoves can shift and look part human with a wolf head i think... and the were-jaguar gods of the olmecs that shifted. yes and skinwalkers/reptilians said to shift too.

i am thinking, either they're all the same type of alien with this ability, OR
many aliens have this ability to shapeshift. i wud look for a scientific explanation, possibly tied to the ability to manipulate and control the dna structure of themselves and maybe others too. e.g. witches pointing a 'MAGIC WAND" and turning someone into a pig. maybe the MAGIC WAND is a technological device like a garage remote; and it can affect someone's dna structure or reprogram it. you know human dna is only 4 times more complex than a potato apparantly; and not much more complex than a mouse. Maybe aliens have the ability to somehow reprogram their and others' dna structure from outside the body... i actually read about secret govt experiments to do with this somewhere. dunno where.

anyway; i always look for a logical rational explanation of weird stuff first, becuz i think magic is just science taht we dont understand yet.

also in egypt the human animal hybrids cud be product of genetic engineering by aliens - mixing human /animal dna. medusa; sphinx; pegaus; satyr; centaur; minotaur; etc... all experiments perhaps? (mermaids, etc). this is evd's theory and id have to agree with it as likely.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
ah, someone who's not fast asleep. nice to meet you.

yeah ive noticed that. ive noticed also that vampires are said to shapeshift - i.e. dracula turns into a wolf or a bat etc; witches can change into different animals and wizards too - re: madam mim and the shapeshifting competition
yes; also many egyptian gods are animal headed - werewoves can shift and look part human with a wolf head i think... and the were-jaguar gods of the olmecs that shifted. yes and skinwalkers/reptilians said to shift too.

i am thinking, either they're all the same type of alien with this ability, OR
many aliens have this ability to shapeshift. i wud look for a scientific explanation, possibly tied to the ability to manipulate and control the dna structure of themselves and maybe others too. e.g. witches pointing a 'MAGIC WAND" and turning someone into a pig. maybe the MAGIC WAND is a technological device like a garage remote; and it can affect someone's dna structure or reprogram it. you know human dna is only 4 times more complex than a potato apparantly; and not much more complex than a mouse. Maybe aliens have the ability to somehow reprogram their and others' dna structure from outside the body... i actually read about secret govt experiments to do with this somewhere. dunno where.

anyway; i always look for a logical rational explanation of weird stuff first, becuz i think magic is just science taht we dont understand yet.

also in egypt the human animal hybrids cud be product of genetic engineering by aliens - mixing human /animal dna. medusa; sphinx; pegaus; satyr; centaur; minotaur; etc... all experiments perhaps? (mermaids, etc). this is evd's theory and id have to agree with it as likely.

Hello, Rapunzzel! Likewise, very nice to conversate with you.
This is such a fascinating area of study for me. And many of the examples that you gave are excellent examples of this mysterious shape-shifting phenomena. Its hard to grasp just how huge and mysterious our universe truly is, humans are just a drop of water in this gigantic bucket. Concerning the Skinwalkers and the reptilians, maybe we are dealing with different alien species. Maybe they arent the same entities
Or maybe they are! Just as Ive heard Icke say that the alien "greys" are simply the lower ranking Reptilians in sun protective gear. Anything is truly possible.

Your DNA reprogramming explanation sounds very, very plausible!
Speaking of ancient Egypt and Meso-america (Olmecs, Toltecs, Maya, Aztecs etc..)as well others in antiquity, yes!...all the uncanny human/animal hybrid gods that they worshipped does seem rather bizarre, especialy to "modern mans" rationale! Their probably is more to this than were currently being told. William Bramley also made some very intriguing and interesting theories in regards to alien bio-genetic intervention in his book "Gods of Eden".

And yes, the witches "wand"...very, very probable and interesting ideas that you've put forth......That said, I love this topic and look forward to chatting more!!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Inquiring Mind]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Inquiring Mind]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lister87

Just a question: Why do you say you will always be going to hell in someone's book? Does hell exist in your reality? Do you know for sure 100% there is a hell? Or is it something you believe in because someone told you to?

If we all create our own realities, then why would someone create a place in their reality that does not serve their highest good? Sorry just my logical brain kicking in there.

Its kind of similar to when religious folks come to knock on the door and start spouting the bible stories "We are all made in the likeness of God" and then in the next breath they're telling you your a sinner and need to join the church to be saved. If we are all made in the likeness of God-then that means they are saying God is a sinner, because how could we be created in its likeness-but automatically we are sinners..." that is one part of the bible (amongst hundreds of stories in there) which just doesn't make sense or ring true.

Also I believe we all hold the God-spark within us and therefore have a direct line of communication with the Source and all of creation, going to church is not the be all end all means of communicating with the Source. We can all communicate directly with our "external God" of choice, which I place in quote marks purely to emphasize the fact that quite a lot of people believe the God-spark is outside of us, I do not.

This is all purely my opinion and my experience of 40 years existing on this planet. I started questioning the world and what I was being force-fed by the education system from when I was 7years old and have always looked for the bigger picture in regards to everything.

I am a 'WHY?' person. Why does this happen, why does that happen, who is benefiting from this action having occurred? If anything I have posted on this site causes just one person to question the 'truth' of their reality, (and what they are being told by the 'SYSTEM' or the "powers that be") and causes them to maybe even delve into it a bit deeper, or even better still do some research, then my work here is done.

I have no wish to dictate, or control, or tell another how to think,feel or live, but I do ask that you question whether what the SYSTEM is 'feeding' you is 100% true and is it 100% for your highest good? I respect each individual's personal journey, as they say, you never can tell a person's level of evolution and why people are where they're at or for what reason they are experiencing whatever they are experiencing. All I'm trying to say is, question everything you experience, in your own heart and see if it feels true to you before accepting without question.

Any name callers out there just be aware that name-calling does not actually affect me, I'm just living my mission of trying to raise the vibrational frequency of the collective consciousness in any small way I can. As most healer's do.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Kiwitina....Just curious to know your opinion on the "inner earth" concept. Ive seen many theories put forth that perhaps the inner earth is the biblical "hell".

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

anyway; i always look for a logical rational explanation of weird stuff first, becuz i think magic is just science taht we dont understand yet

I some how over looked this statement. Totally agree!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

As I've said previously "question everything". If David Icke, or anyone else has said anything which you do not agree with, question it, research it, as I have done. David Icke is not some guru to be believed without question, same as any so-called guru must be questioned, however he does speak a lot of truth, and upon researching what he has said previously, more than likely you will come to the conclusion that a lot of what he says is factual and his main aim (in my humble opinion) in speaking out is also to raise the vibrational frequency of the collective consciousness.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AlternateEnding

I'm not sure what your post is trying to say with the 'many handles" part, I can assure you I am on this site only as Kiwitina948. I do not know why the edit on my post says "edit by semperfortis" I do not know a semperfortis.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow, great post!
Through research I have stumbled upon this theory.
2012 New awakining?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Absolutely amazing video. He REALLY knows what is going on. I really hope that a great awakening is in our future, and not the opposite.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I dont say this often but Ike is a waste of blood and oxygen, I would rather poke out my eyes with a rusty nail than listen to him for ten minutes, he is a crackpot. To test my resolve I am away to feed crickets to the reptillian queen of my united kingdom good day to you sir

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join