It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Sin* The Moon God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My dad is 7`1 350 pounds and just joined the boston celtics basketball team.. I highly doubt your dad can beat him up.

edit on 24-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It would make sense that the moon was "sin," since the Bible refers to "the son" or "the SUN" as God. This is a very interesting thread. Thanks for spreadin the info!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
My dad is 7`1 350 pounds and just joined the boston celtics basketball team.. I highly doubt your dad can beat him up.

Well, my Dad "stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing."

Beat that Earthling!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by walkingeyeball

Sin (or Sjin) is the 21st letter of the Hebrew alfabet too, and as for the Sin/Sun/Son thing. The English noun Sin derives from Latin Sons. Quite upside down...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, my Dad "stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing."

Beat that Earthling!

I wasnt kidding. My dad is the NBA center Shaquille Oneal. Im black. Im 24 and have been studying mysticism since i was 16. I converted to Judaism a year ago and its been rough on my relationship with my dad. Hes a muslim, im a Jew... He very anti israel.

Anyways. If were gonna play whos more mystically powerful, your G-d is by definition a pagan G-d, who only has quasi omnipotence, he apparently doesnt control our behavior, ala providence, or gives us the free will to still possess free will before acting, while after the action, de facto, his providence is revealed. My God is the truly all powerful, ever living, ineffable source of all reality.

this beats Tao, Brahma, Odin, everything. Im speaking of that which even precedes the thought to will that "stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing". Thats the kabbalistic Ain Sof. By definition, cant be spoken of.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by walkingeyeball

Sin (or Sjin) is the 21st letter of the Hebrew alfabet too, and as for the Sin/Sun/Son thing. The English noun Sin derives from Latin Sons. Quite upside down...

Youre Hebrew is very strange. what is this you replacing the heh with a J sound? You realize Heh is a guttoral, as described in the kabbalistic book 'sefer yetzirah'. this is irreconcilable with the j sound, which is not a guttoral sound. Chet which you may imagine to be the same as the Heh is the typical semitic 'CH' like in German. Heh and Chet are different.

Jews have it right. However in two areas theyre on the whole wrong. The Ashkenazi pronounce the Vav as a V or at times a "u" sound, and they pronounce the Tav as 'S' repeating the letter Samech and the left stick of the Shin. Which is obviously redundant. The Same redundancy is their with the Vav as Vet (without a dagesh). The proper prounciation is the Yemenite. They pronounce Vav as the Arabic Waw', w sound, and the Tav as 'th"... These are the correct pronouncations.

But the shin as sin and shin is universal in the Jewish world. When the crown is above the right stick it is 'shin' and when on the left it is 'sin'. The shin itself refers to the intellect. Its the sticks to the faculty of hokmah, binah and da'at. when its on the right, its 'sh' which implies a right brain intutive 'hokmah' state of awareness, while the left is 'sin' a binah , left brain analytical state of consciousness. When one 'sins' therefore, he is being led by his own perverse logic and not a intuitive awareness of the 'wholistic' state of things.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Youre Hebrew is very strange. what is this you replacing the heh with a J sound? You realize Heh is a guttoral, as described in the kabbalistic book 'sefer yetzirah'. this is irreconcilable with the j sound, which is not a guttoral sound. Chet which you may imagine to be the same as the Heh is the typical semitic 'CH' like in German. Heh and Chet are different.

Jews have it right. However in two areas theyre on the whole wrong. The Ashkenazi pronounce the Vav as a V or at times a "u" sound, and they pronounce the Tav as 'S' repeating the letter Samech and the left stick of the Shin. Which is obviously redundant. The Same redundancy is their with the Vav as Vet (without a dagesh). The proper prounciation is the Yemenite. They pronounce Vav as the Arabic Waw', w sound, and the Tav as 'th"... These are the correct pronouncations.

But the shin as sin and shin is universal in the Jewish world. When the crown is above the right stick it is 'shin' and when on the left it is 'sin'. The shin itself refers to the intellect. Its the sticks to the faculty of hokmah, binah and da'at. when its on the right, its 'sh' which implies a right brain intutive 'hokmah' state of awareness, while the left is 'sin' a binah , left brain analytical state of consciousness. When one 'sins' therefore, he is being led by his own perverse logic and not a intuitive awareness of the 'wholistic' state of things.

And actually, there is a very subtle difference in pronounciation between the samech and the sin.

edit on 25-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

"what is this you replacing the heh with a J sound? You realize Heh is a guttoral, as described in the kabbalistic book 'sefer yetzirah'. this is irreconcilable with the j sound, which is not a guttoral sound. Jews have it right."

replacing with J? then turn around and say Jew? Judah? Jerusalem?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

"what is this you replacing the heh with a J sound? You realize Heh is a guttoral, as described in the kabbalistic book 'sefer yetzirah'. this is irreconcilable with the j sound, which is not a guttoral sound. Jews have it right."

replacing with J? then turn around and say Jew? Judah? Jerusalem?

thats an english transliteration. Most latin derived languages have the 'j' sound.

In Hebrew its Yehudi, Yehuda, Yerushalyim.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?

they will speak in new tongues

a new name

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?

they will speak in new tongues

a new name

Please go bother someone else.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

thanks

edit on 25-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm not replacing the Heh. Heh is a doumb or silent sound supposed to signify God's creative ways, when he breathe he creates, like when he created Adam with a breath, or like Huhu in Egypt created Asar (Osiris) with his last breath ad Orion with his first, being Adam's soul. I just Sjin+Heh, writes SJ in Latin translitteration, or SCH in German, and SH is English. English translitteration is twisted and quite bizarre. Hebrew only has consonants, so why do you use Y when the sound is J and so on. J is J, not DJ. See? The current English-Hebrew translitteratin should be restricted between Latin and Hebrew, and Jod is not Yod, it's just that there are many Jews in the US and we don't learn Latin in schools today although we use the Latin alfabet. As simple as I can make it.

edit on 25/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added a few more lingua.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm not replacing the Heh. Heh is a doumb or silent sound supposed to signify God's creative ways, when he breathe he creates, like when he created Adam with a breath, or like Huhu in Egypt created Asar (Osiris) with his last breath ad Orion with his first, being Adam's soul. I just Sjin+Heh, writes SJ in Latin translitteration, or SCH in German, and SH is English. English translitteration is twisted and quite bizarre. Hebrew only has consonants, so why do you use Y when the sound is J and so on. J is J, not DJ. See? The current English-Hebrew translitteratin should be restricted between Latin and Hebrew, and Jod is not Yod, it's just that there are many Jews in the US and we don't learn Latin in schools today although we use the Latin alfabet. As simple as I can make it.

edit on 25/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added a few more lingua.

Not much of that was intelligible.

The Yod is a simple "y" sound. I dont know what this Sj sound youre referring to is, but its not present in Hebrew. The "j" as in Giraffe, or jewel, is the gimel with a dagesh (a point). So, the j sound does appear, its just not in any way associated with the Yod.

im not sure of the history of why the latin writers began translating the hebrew Yod as a "j" sound. Could have to do with the kabbalistic concept of the "Yod". Yod = 10, which signifies the creator. 10 is the all inclusive number of creation. 10 signifies G-d - the 1, and man, the 0, who nullifies his will to the one. Whereas the gimel is 3, alluding to the pagan 'trinity' which has so been so central to pagan cosmology. So, translating the Yod as a "j' sound probably derives from the pagan desire to cast off 'g-ds' yoke, and instead serve themselves, in them mystery of the trinity - god, the divine mother and the transfigured human who embodies both within him.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Not much of that was intelligible.

The Yod is a simple "y" sound. I dont know what this Sj sound youre referring to is, but its not present in Hebrew. The "j" as in Giraffe, or jewel, is the gimel with a dagesh (a point). So, the j sound does appear, its just not in any way associated with the Yod.

English has the word Giraffe from French, where it is spelled like the English, but the way it is spelled out is similar to the point in question. It is spelled out Sjiraff (or Shiraff). Like I have said before, English lettervalues in a linguistic sense, is bizarre at best.

im not sure of the history of why the latin writers began translating the hebrew Yod as a "j" sound.

Yod? Y is a vocal, and Biblical Hebrew has no vowels, and other than the Middle Age Leningrad codex, which modern Hebrew is based upon. However, the vocalisation in the LC is bizarre, and reflects both Jiddish and Russian vocalisations. Most researchers believe Hebrew has completely different vocalisations than what is reflected in the LC. In English Jod is Y, since Y is spelled out in English like J is in most Latin and Germanic languages which use the Latin alfabet. In Koine Greek, Jod is spelled out as I. Still, Y and I are both "niqqud" vocalisations. Well, some might say that Alef and Ajjin would be vocals, but they are not since ancient Hebrew replaced these letters with a wide variety of syllables, which can be found in many person or geographic names.

Could have to do with the kabbalistic concept of the "Yod". Yod = 10, which signifies the creator. 10 is the all inclusive number of creation. 10 signifies G-d - the 1, and man, the 0, who nullifies his will to the one.

In middleage Kabalah, yes, ten signifies creation, due to their ten Sefiroth etc. However, if you rest on the Biblical tradition, the number of creation is seven. For God created the world in seven days, there are seven luminaries present in the visual sky, there are seven oceans and so on, seven arch angels, seven heavens etc.

Whereas the gimel is 3, alluding to the pagan 'trinity' which has so been so central to pagan cosmology. So, translating the Yod as a "j' sound probably derives from the pagan desire to cast off 'g-ds' yoke, and instead serve themselves, in them mystery of the trinity - god, the divine mother and the transfigured human who embodies both within him.

Jod/J is your Yod/Y, still 10 in value. Gimel is still Gimel/G, but not "Dj". Again this reading of the letters is based on modern English, where Y equals J and G equals "Dj". My interpretation of the letters is supported by linguistics, just take a look at the phonetics. Gimel as in Get. Jod as in Bajol or Jahveh.

edit on 27/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Last sentance added

Also, the wide spread misconception that Vav is a W, and how the Hebrew letter V is Wav, is of modern origin. The letter W came into Latin and later into the languages resting on the Latin alfabet, from Greek, where W is infact a lowercase Omega, another vowel.

edit on 27/9/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added last sentance and edited out an wrong word and a typo

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Well, I wasnot kidding either. I have but one Father and he is the Hasjem or the Jahveh or the Elohim. Call him what you want. He is reflected in the Norse religion as Allfadr. Heimdall is Noah, Tor is the Judge-smith and so on all reflecting the different personal aspects of the Most High both up there and down here. All religions have the same origin, in ancient Egyptian Hermetic Alchemy (where Kabalah comes from etc) devoted to the god Thoth.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

It was actually "ilah" now used as "allah" by the Muslims

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Simply because you are resting on the twisted English transliteration. English language is one of the most bizarre ones when it comes to phonetics. Since Israel is the nephiew or little sister of America, modern Hebrew Latin transcriptions aren't corresponding to the original Latin, but the modern English values of the letters. A rational apprach, but not a correct one.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"Gods' beed!" comehome Daddy with that medal!" You know the rosary's provblem vraightÅh?"!"""!"!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
SIN THE MOON GOD OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS THE FATHER OF ALLAH! THAT IS WHY THE CRESCENT MOON IS A SYMBOL FOR BOTH ISLAM AND SACRED MECCA
BRYAN JOSEPH SINGLETARY RAEL ALLAH THE PERSIAN PRINCE INSTAGRAM.COM/RAJI_ALLAH
FOR REAL PICTURES OF ALLAH IN WHICH IS THE LORD OF THE WORLD AND THE PRINCE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join