It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris - Obama Establishing a One World Government - 11.11.09

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Chuck Norris speaks about the new resolution concerning Global warming, and Climate change. He also has a thing or two to say about the former presidential candidate Al Gore.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Seems the Russians are convinced the US controls everything already.
Pravda has always chose to report on some of the murkier stories and has a hatred of all things Western but theres a few good points in this report that would not be out of place in an ATS thread !

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Haha! That's typically, how many here argue:

Americans should not worry about the climate,
They only make you throw your good money away,
While they won't change anything at all.

Take care for the poor in your own country.
Let them die quickly, so they don't need any health care,
Because health care makes them come into your homes

And tell you, how to raise your children.
Don't let them tell you, how to do it.
We know, they must learn to use a weapon first!

We go into the homes of the people in Iraque and Afghanistan
With best intend, of course,
We only go there to clean up
We are the cleaning ladies for the orient

We are NOT the world! We are America!
I am NOT a human! I am Chuck Norris!
I am a hero, so I don't need to be intelligent.

Great!

Liked it!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Siddharta]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Obama is not trying to establish a new world order, he, as the puppet he is, is doing as he is told.

The true culprits behind the nwo and most problems on this planet stems from the rothschild empire.

I have outlined how it could happen at this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However thank you for posting a provocative subject.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Why should Chuck Norris, Alex Baldwin,Shawn Penn or Ferris Bueller's home room teacher be taken seriously about anything other than making movies or martial arts?

Keep in mind this is the same guy who says Bruce Lee got the idea of doing high kicks from him
Really...he said that

I dont need an actor to tell me how the real world is.
[edit on 11-11-2009 by Tricky63]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Tricky63]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I watched part of this today, what caught my attention was the way Cavuto kept trying to change the subject while Chuck was pointing out the interesting facts on Obama's death care.

He said I don't believe that, and continued to talk over Chuck.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The fight bruce lee and norris did on film may be one of technical marvel. So props to his abilities there despite his overvalued opinion of himself.

That said why is he an expert on political topics? Didn't he support mike huckabee? Perhaps he can go on the huckabee show and rant some.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Oh God, not Chuck Norris again.
You gotta love his Worldnut Daily, born again, super right wing carrying on.
No, I didn't watch the video, who cares what he says.I think Chuck confuses himself with the characters he's played in his movies.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
I dont need an actor to tell me how the real world is.

But you need them to tell you dont use drugs, stop global warming, feed the children in africa(not the us god forbid the US) and anything else they deem fit..

Interesting that.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So this thread is about 8 hours old and the OP was online less than an hour ago, yet no replies from the OP, despite the fact that "Siddharta" made a post which includes this, "We go into the homes of the people in Iraque and Afghanistan
With best intend, of course,
We only go there to clean up " A direct rebuttal of Chuck Norris's remark about "they being able to go into our homes" and that was about healthcare, if anyone here saw the closing pics in the docu "Ring of Fire" which are archive news pictures you'll know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This guy is a total neocon wack job. He claims to be born again yet pushes Eastern type stuff. Another example of the far right that I'm proud to no longer be a part of. I'm further right, but it's the right right.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Americans - as someone not from your country who can't get your TV stations, could you please tell me;

a) why Walker, Texas Ranger has decided to become an investigative journalist?

b) does anybody actually take him seriously?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by CRB86]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is a well-respected American.
Unlike many in Congress - he speaks what he thinks.
Oh so clearly - we needs more Chucks...

S+F.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Epitaph25

I agree because the codex alemientarius will come into effect in December 31 2009. It is like the FDA only on a global scale. In order to make it happen they need a one world authority.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!

Do you people even know who you are talking about!!!

I heard Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

He can slam a revolving door and can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass, at night!!

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

His tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried, Ever!

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris doesn't breathe, he holds air hostage.

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes!

You guys have balls I must say to talk bad about Chuck Norris.

All kiding aside what makes you folks better than him? The guy is entiteld to his own thoughts and opinions you know.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by Epitaph25

I agree because the codex alemientarius will come into effect in December 31 2009. It is like the FDA only on a global scale. In order to make it happen they need a one world authority.

I know I'm new here, but what does the international food standards and safety guidelines have to do with anything? That is what the Codex is, the international guidelines of foods, productions, and safety standards, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MagoSA

Yes that's exactly what it is.

And most governments in the world will follow it's guidelines to the letter. It will kill millions because the so called guidelines will strip food of all it's nutrition.

Countries like Mexico where I buy goat cheese strait out of a goats ass full of nutritious minerals and proteins will be replaced with super pasteurised milk or imitation milk. YAY!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by MagoSA

. . .Countries like Mexico where I buy goat cheese strait out of a goats ass . . .

I do not think it comes from the ass . . . just sayin'

====

On a different note . . .

For all of the Chuck hating in this thread by different people . . . attack the person when you can't attack the message. Typical

[edit on 11/11/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In a recent thread, I trashed Gorbachev as a politico (please look it up). Now, if Gorby is a sucker at politics, what does it make Chuck Norris? Sheesh, whatever this is, it's not anything you want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Shut up, Chuck, and practice your chops. Good bye.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
In a recent thread, I trashed Gorbachev as a politico (please look it up). Now, if Gorby is a sucker at politics, what does it make Chuck Norris? Sheesh, whatever this is, it's not anything you want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Shut up, Chuck, and practice your chops. Good bye.

Once again . . . you people attack the person and not the message . . .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join