It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris - Obama Establishing a One World Government - 11.11.09

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

with words like that you are far from the Buddha my friend ... suffering is based on want ... but combating that want will leave you with nothing. The true path is that of sacrifice... So stop using your computer so we don't have to listen to you

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by MagoSA

. . .Countries like Mexico where I buy goat cheese strait out of a goats ass . . .

I do not think it comes from the ass . . . just sayin'

What do you mean?.....

Everyone knows goat cheese comes from the goats ass. Actually come to think of it, the owner of the goat....is...not...married! SON OF A @#$%&!!

I'm kidding.

My point is I have to go all the way to Mexico, up a hill and through the woods to get food that is not completely pumped full of hormones and antibiotics or pasteurised to the point of uselessness as it is now.

Come Dic, 31, 2009 the whole wold is screwed.

I have home grown chickens and you can actually taste the difference even in the eggs too. I just can't believe they are going to come out with a law saying I can't do that. What kind of twisted dimension did I wake up in.

I actually made a video with the chicks back when they were just born.

Chuck Norris ROCKS!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

That is with out a doubt the funniest stuff I have read in a long long time!
Thank You!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
reply to post by Siddharta

The true path is that of sacrifice... So stop using your computer so we don't have to listen to you

If the true path is sacrifice, than see it as your own true path, that you have to see people like me using their computers, too.

It would be a boring world, if we all were of the same opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This thread has gone tragically off-topic.

I saw this live. I too noticed that Cavuto tried to change the subject several times when Chuck neared certain subjects... knew he was dealing with a live wire.

Respect for Mr. Norris though, he's a good guy/decent human and after hearing him on the Alex Jones show a few times... he knows what's up.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Reminder:

Please keep the Chuck Norris Jokes to a minimum, and try and focus on the actual topic.

Thanks guys.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Jokes

Are you some how insinuating that Mr. Norris can't actually do all that stuff?

Blasphemy!!

But to stay on topic People on this thread making actual jokes about Chuck Norris's character as validity that his message is foolish and uninformed is a joke in itself.

Why would he go on live TV and lie about having a legal team go though the Current health care bill and finding disturbing laws that infringe on our freedoms?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You are a very funny individual with intelligent humor. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join