It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Could Obama Change The World?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Do to the unprecedented power at his disposal, thanks to his predecessor
what he could and should do is sequester his family and anyone he cares about in a secure location guarded by trustworthy SS agents.

Declare an end to all current conflicts, order the immediate return to this country of all US troops and property. Post the returned military at this nations borders.

Round up all Politicians Bankers and mega rich citizens whether nationals or not and secure them in moderately comfortable hotels.

Bring in private sector economists and accountants and do a thorough forensic analysis of what is left of this nations assets and all recent wealth accumulation globally. While suggesting every other country do likewise so as to have a figures and data available as claim.

Any citizen of this country regardless of office or stature held, found to be in collusion with any special interest group that is not or has not acted in the interest of this nation, should be tried for treason and sentenced to a life of hard labor.

Once this nation is secure make known the findings of the analysis and this nations intent on returning stolen sovereign wealth to all nations. And any nation harboring perpetrators will be subject to hostile military action.

With a rested and resupplied military, venture forth and route out all perpetrators of economic and corporate warfare against planetary populous, reclaim stolen assets and wealth from wherever it is, repatriate all wealth and cultural artifacts to the rightful owners.

While waiting for the results of the afore mentioned analysis consult with leading ethical non speculative business minded nationals and draft an immediate plan to rebuild this countries infrastructure.
At the same time subsidize farming and alternative energy production and share any excess with neighboring countries.

Once an actual positive national agenda is achieved dismantle all unnecessary federal programs, Then play golf.

At the pinnacle of the global monetary structure is the Rothschild family,all fiat systems are designed to eventually convey the same to the top of this structure.

Before all this bailout nonsense began this families worth was estimated at over 500 Trillion dollars as the family has produced the actual fiat systems used by societies from the beginning of history. With that amount of wealth you could literally zero out all global financial balances and start over and they would still be the richest people on earth however because they have conspired against humanity they should all be sentenced to a Life of hard labor.

This would be a good start imho.

Please share you ideas on what he could do regardless of nationality.

Thanks

[edit on 11-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
why would he do that though??

he's not actually trying to fix the problems!!! his job is to continue. not to stop and reverse.

and even if he wanted to haha, he couldnt do all that himself.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whateverponcho

Why couldn't he? He has the power to.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulKCA

Why couldn't he? He has the power to.

I dont think so!

He is the President of the Unites States NOT the President of the World.

Jeez! Here we go again, Americans and their pissing contest.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
well if you haven't noticed he is doing nothing but trying to destroy the country.

The only way for Obama to save the world now is leave office and let a true Patroit in office.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

I don't believe I inferred otherwise! And can I assume from your post your country is doing well. And remains unaffected by current global events?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

I have noticed that is why I posted this thread! He is complicit in the destruction of this country by not utilizing the powers he has to do what is described. However he is not the one making the decisions that are causing the destruction.

He is! President of the United States of America and has the power to do what is described in the OP.

Do I think he will? No!

Do I think he is a puppet to the masters of the planet? Yes!

Do I wish he would grow a set and do what is described? Yes!

Does he actually have the authority to do so? Yes

Any Questions?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

How does this equate to a nationalistic "pissing contest"?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"repatriate all wealth and cultural artifacts to the rightful owners."

So who gets the US then? The Brits, the Spanish or the Native Americans?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stooge247

Excellent point, certainly not the British or the Spanish and it's obviously to late to get rid of all the whites born on this continent so the US is going to have to remain the US.

However if a global economic balance was achieved sovereignty would probably be less of an issue.

Additionally if there are tribal artifacts that the US government is in possession of those should be returned to the tribe, and because most tribal lands are surrounded by lots of open land give them more. But again economic balance would change sovereign parameters.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
sorry i just really dont think he has the power to do that himself. and he'd get shot in a week if he tried to.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Agreed, hence the need for sequestering until those that would conspire against him were nullified. However he does have the power to thanks to Georgie boy.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hahaha, those that would conspire against him also write his paychecks

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

By the reacquisition of wealth, and considering the politicians eliminated by this plan, finances should not be an issue.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Wotan

By your inference of invading other countries for nationalistic ends. Also, since when has the US became the voice of the world - another inference in your OP.

I have never stated that my country is doing OK - my own politiciaans can F*** my country up nicely on their own and are doing so.

On a personal level ..... recession, what recession? I am doing quite nicely thank you.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

PaulKCA, S&F for your, 'thinking outside the box!'

I was thinking the same thing and I actually think that is exactly what is going on behind the scenes...

With the (un)patriot act already in place and the fema camps already built....Obama has the perfect opportunity to legally and quickly go after the traitors and put them in their own camps...

But it's not as simply as that...the different factions of the elite all have 'dirt' on each other and their own team of paid assassins, so it's kind of like a game of chess....one slow thought out move at a time...

One morning we'll wake up to find that arrests have started to happen in DC...and then we'll know.... Obama IS a 'white hat.'

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Would like to believe that. Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan

reply to post by Wotan

By your inference of invading other countries for nationalistic ends. Also, since when has the US became the voice of the world - another inference in your OP.

Hasn't this been business as usual?

I have never stated that my country is doing OK - my own politiciaans can F*** my country up nicely on their own and are doing so.

Have to agree with that.

On a personal level ..... recession, what recession? I am doing quite nicely thank you.

However Billions are not and eventually the same will come to you because apathy is rampant on earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow! I just pulled this HUGE bugger from my nose!

On topic.... I just want things to make sense! Is there
something wrong with me?

Great thread by the by! You just scratch the surface but
at least your scratching!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'd love to step into your world for a while, not sure what you take to get there.

Obama doesn't care about you, me, or anyone unless they are bankers which tell him what to do.

He isn't all powerful, and he isn't going to use his power for the good of the people. He is going to use his power as ordered for a global government, he doesn't care about us peons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join