It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago is predicted "planetary level" whistleblower

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I mean - are people getting paid to make these outrageous claims or what?

Cause I could really use some money. And I could be 10 times more believable than some of these undereducated fools.

The paper he published isn't even interesting or half believable enough to merit a book deal, much less a movie. I don't see where the benefit comes from for his claims. I think I could do a better job, if disinfo is the objective.

I dunno. As much as I'd like to believe some of these "theories" they're just not rooted in reality. I'm apt to believe is more mental instability, than a "for profit" venture.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

I'm reserving judgement for later.
Could go either way as I see it now, I don't have the expertise to say for sure.
But I still think it looks like a lake even when zoomed in, it kind of looks like waves on it too, which begs the question... would that even be possible in that environment?
Then there's the azure color, which admittedly don't have to mean much seeing as even the stones have a turquoise/blue tint, anyone else have any thoughts on the supposed lake?

star in a jar: The link still works for me.. strange.
Anyway, here you go:

i38.tinypic.com...

wylekat: hehe, wouldn't surprise me in the least, they're probably fu..uhm, messing with us.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I don't see a lake. I have looked at Mr. Basiago's photos and analysis before, and he seems to have a VERY vivid imagination. I can see rocks that look like 'things', but I can go outside and look at rocks on earth or the clouds in the sky and see the same thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This guy holds no credibility with me.

If I remember correctly he was the 12 year old the government sent into the future and he saw the capitol under water.

Theres another thread I believe with this same topic or one pretty similar.

Here's the other thread and a link to his time traveler thread.

Discovery of life on Mars by Andrew D. Basiago

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

edit to add links.

[edit on 11/10/2009 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok, well I saw one of the blurry photos and it had the caption "scorpion man" underneath it and I've got this thought running through my mind "there's a sucker born every minute." He must have super eyesight to see some of the things that are said to be in those pictures.

I DO really like the picture that looks like there is a lake though. Even if it is not a lake, it's still beautiful!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Oh hes a whistle blower alright, he's got "zippity do -dah" on the brain! This reminds me of videos I saw from the 60s I think where people were going on about being flow to Venus for parties. Just another disinformation agent at work

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok, after looking at Basiago's PDF and pictures, it seems fairly obvious to me that aside from a couple clear photos of interesting looking objects, the author is taking pretty extreme liberties with very blurry objects. I mean, he's talking about creatures sitting around a table????

I have checked out other links in this thread and that Project Camelot link brought me to one of Rush Limbaugh's alleged broadcasts talking about life on Mars & the Gore Report. Here's the link I found:

mfile.akamai.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I was wondering why I couldn't get ahold of him, he's been on Mars!!

Andy is really a pretty good guy. Just a tad gullible.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have found pictures of what I consider to be convincing evidence of some of what Basiago is claiming. I'm a bit cheesed off that I haven't had a chance to post them before this subject has been raised, because I dont have enough posts to start a thread.
I now feel that, A) I will be accused of jumping on a band wagon, and B) that any evidence of this type is now going to be tainted by some of his more outrageous claims.
That said I have found some of the things he is suggesting, though my interpretation of them may differ slightly, but with that in mind it could well be the webot is right on this one.

On the basis of put up or shut up, I will, nevertheless, be posting the stuff I have found asap.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
stopped at webot, thanx for letting me know .. lol

fairytales

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
When was the last time the 'web-bot' has even been remotely accurate?? There are so many predictions this web-bot makes that never even come close at all! Why are we still listening to this damn web-bot!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
cool story bro.\
also, webbot predicted i will go get soem food now.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This site is going into the crapper and fast. I have to take my BS detector to the shop after this thread - it overloaded it. Interesting, how humanoid beings on mars are the same exact color of the dirt on mars. Are they dirt-men? Gah!

[edit on 10-11-2009 by AwakeinNM]

[edit on 10-11-2009 by AwakeinNM]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The image was not deleted, it's still available in both sites.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
we already knew this ...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5c053e9be0f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
This site is going into the crapper and fast. I have to take my BS detector to the shop after this thread - it overloaded it. Interesting, how humanoid beings on mars are the same exact color of the dirt on mars. Are they dirt-men? Gah!

not that i believe any of this really, but that would make sense. I mean what better camouflage then being the same color as the entire planet!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahyouknowit

so there are animals from earth that now live on Mars ??? Are they all wearing oxygen masks cause they certainly arent breathing that atmosphere. And are they wearing fur coats too cause its much colder on Mars.

this kind of stuff sets back disclosure by a thousand years.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Webbots have turned out to be BS. At best people can interpret however they like. But the last 3-4 certain predictions have not come true.

Don't you get how this thing would spit something like this out? It search the internet for disclosure related material and all the chatter about it is from fringe forums and sources and it spits out a prominent disclosure name as if its something that is going to happen mainstream. Webbot is crap. If anything, all it shows is what people's or groups' minds are preoccupied with at a given time and what they are worried about happening. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

oddly enough, if you look closely in the second pic, you do see kind of a dark straight line making close to perfect 90 degree turns off into the distance. When i zoomed in it looks like burnt debris. maybe an old foundation of a structure? I work for a plumbing company and I can say it does look reminiscent of when we lay out pipe in the ground. If you zoom in and follow the dark trail you will see an object that looks like an anvil with a hole in it. Is that a naturally occuring rock formation? Looks to me like a hose connection...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Interesting, I looked up PIA10214 and lo and behold.. there is a freaking lake there, at least that's what it looks like, here check it out:

That's not a lake and those aren't the actual colors of the photographs. The color was added to demonstrate greater contrast. Water does not have even stripes on it like that - have you never seen the ocean or a lake before? That design is what happens to sand in the wind.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join