It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A lawyer, Andrew D. Basiago in part 34 of a 39 part interview claims he traveled into the future to the year 2013. In 1971, Naval Intelligence sent Andy to Washington D.C. to the year 2013 to see what happened to the U.S. Supreme Court building. Andy describes the U.S. Supreme Court building as being totally underwater and covered with algae due to the Events of 2012.

Listen to the story here....

www.youtube.com...

Then Andy states that the top secret (DUMB) Deep Underground Military Base under Denver International Airport (part 37/39) is a contingency plan in the event that Washington D.C. is destroyed.

www.youtube.com...

Then there is a man that is hynotized and sees that New York City is underwater in the future also. He claims there is a nuclear war in 2014, but a nuclear war does not change land masses, so there must be an Earth Change coming up.

www.youtube.com...

How can it be that two different people using two different methods to go into the future see the same thing?

Then we realize that suddenly the CIA is moving it's headquarters from Langley, West Virginia to Denver, Colorado. Andy was involved with the CIA. Is the whole East coast of the USA going to go under water in 2012 and the CIA already knows it and are moving their headquarters to Denver because it is at a higher altitude?

www.washingtonpost.com...

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that there will be an Earth Changes catastrophe in 2012, and that it will be a major shift in land masses around the world and that from what it sounds like the East coast of the USA will be under water. What other parts of the world won't make it in 2012?

Even Dr. Dan Burisch claimed that something major is going to happen in the future on Project Camelot, with possibly up to 4,000,000,000 (four billion) people dying. He made a comment that there is a possibility that there could be up to a 4 percent shift in the poles of the Earth; and if that would happen, then water could or would come inland from the oceans.

www.projectcamelot.org...

Don't you think that the government is starting to slowly let the public know that something is going to happen in 2012 by letting Andrew D. Basiago and Dr. Dan Burisch tell their stories?

Yes.... I can hear many of you stating that these people have great imaginations, but if you listen to their interviews, especially Andrew D. Basiago and Dr. Dan Burisch, you will realize that what they state is answered to quickly to be made up. Their replies are quick, repeated, strongly stated, exacting and long; the sign that someone is telling the truth.

When the Earth passes through or very close to the Galactic Plane the possibility of Earth Changes is very possible, possibly on December 21, 2012 as stated in the Mayan calendar that has been 100% correct so far.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
this guy sounds like david wilcock....dunno prolly him trying to pull some kinda of stunt.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hi Phi 1618,

He's a lawyer. I don't think a lawyer would be pulling a stunt.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The one I've been told about as possible involves the two things that have already begun, the pole melt and the magnetic pole reversal. The mayans predict a cosmic allignment and the cosmic snakes which many believe to be the coding needing, perhaps the last segment for a human and planetary evolution. That aside, however, if any energy does hit, the poles will melt suddenly, and 230 feet of water, perhaps more will occur. Also, the magnetism is greatly underestimated in its importance to distribution of land masses according to someone I know, who has said that this will create all kinds of scenarios, such as the earth tipping, which may be greatly appreciated in the end, as we would be around the equator, since the melting poles would cause a swift ice age.

Then there is the fact that we have abused, and allowed abuse, to take place of mother earth, and all of nature. And she will renew herself, in her time, possibly burying everything.

Our awareness, unity, and willingness to act in cooperation and seek to stop all wars, not listen to the corrupt leaders, and help each other, and direct our attention to trying to heal earth, along with paying atteniton to coasts and predict possible dangers, ahead of time, would greatly mitigate this. Along with disclosure.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
"The future is a realm of pure potentiality" -in video, quoted "Deepak Chopra"

Main point of the whole idea of 2012, I think. The cycle repeats, we can't do anything about that, but what the new age shall bring to man on earth, is what we have control over.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Hi Sticky,

According to the Mayans the events do recycle or repeat.

I noticed that Andy in the YouTube video states "Events" of 2012; not just one event. I thought that was very interesting.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity 99,

I think the government needs to Disclose a lot of stuff that they have been keeping from the citizens of the world. I think they need to protect everyone instead of letting people around the world die for nothing should catastrophic future events be foreseen visually by some type of top secret equipment.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great. ANOTHER Time Traveler. If you believed every person on the Internet who claims they are a Time Traveler, ALL of us would be doing it. That's not even addressing the 2012 crap which only ignorant people have a stake in. Nothing amazing will happen that year. No more amazing than will or would happen any other year. People who spend their lives studying Mayan culture have said this for year but noone listens..... :: Facepalm ::.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Hi Zenagain,

Yeah I know you don't believe in the 2012 stuff, but can you believe that a lawyer would come forward and tell the world he has time traveled into the past and into the future? Well... that's what this lawyer states.

His videos are about 6 hours total in length and he tells all kinds of things. He states that the Billionaire "Hunt" has been able to travel also.

Now we know why the Billionaire Hunt brothers were able to corner the Silver Market back in the early 1980's. It wouldn't be that hard to corner the silver market if you could see the future.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would believe that a lawyer would tell ANYONE ANYTHING to make money, it's what they do and they are pretty much worldwide considered to be the biggest liars and generally distasteful individuals. Now had you said that a particle physicist said this, it maybe would hold some water, but probably not.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hi Zenagain,

I know what your talking about, I've heard the the old jokes too.

Question: How do you tell if a lawyer is lying?
Answer: His lips are moving.

This man's story is very incredible if you listen to his entire story about his life and what all happened while he was growing up.

There seems to be too many people coming out of the woodwork right now that was or still is connected to top secret government projects telling about 2012 events to just cast them aside.

Besides you are interested in 2012 and Time Travelers just like the rest of us, or you wouldn't be on all of those other threads trying to debunk them my friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

He was TEN???? Ten years old! And they sent him through some machine to Washington circa 2013? That's where I had to get off of the boat. Will Washington be under water in 2013? Hell if I know. But I'd like to think that our government wasn't using children to do it's bidding during the 70's. That's just pure nonsense. It's been fun, and you have been a gentleman throughout, but I must take my leave of this topic.....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Hi Zenagain,

You have been very good yourself. Yes, he was a youngster, but does his age really make a difference?

If you listen to all of his videos you will learn that the government started off with youngsters because they found out that older people had a harder time than youngsters in traveling when they first started off, so they used lots of youngsters.

You should really listen to all of the videos if you think that stuff was wild. Still... I can't see that a lawyer would stick his neck out and make up a lot of stuff. Besides he backs up a lot of stuff with references, mostly peoples names which can be tracked down. He also tells why different things occurred and how he came about learning of them; very interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A little off topic, but....

The Kevin Smith Show is doing a special on 2012 this week... and you can listen to Kevin's very interestng audio shows nightly.

kevinsmithshow.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain

But I'd like to think that our government wasn't using children to do it's bidding during the 70's. That's just pure nonsense.

really? wow

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yes. Really. Wow. Prove otherwise or raise up off of me.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Hi Question Fate,

Yes, they used children from the USA and other countries, because they considered children a little bit more expendable in case something happened.

When one boy teleported back, his feet at the ankles were disconnected from his body.

Really interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate

But I'd like to think that our government wasn't using children to do it's bidding during the 70's. That's just pure nonsense.

really? wow

exactly the same thing that I thought was funny, ever heard of Project MKULTRA en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Read through your Wiki link, saw no mention of children. Please advise.....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Read through your Wiki link, saw no mention of children. Please advise.....

its just saying that they experimented with whomever they wanted, or seemed best fitting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join