It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Jehovah promised a paradise on earth for the righteouss.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

you've got no point here, many angels turned away from God just like satan, they became demons. A demon is a fallen angel. The point is, we need God for guidance because without Him we are bound to fail and sin.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I hope that answered your question or gives you insight in the situation here.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Gordon Brown promised a referendum on the Eu and we didn't get that either.

At least Gordon Brown exists

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by TarzanBeta

It is terryfying at my place at home, I suffer a lot because of misunderstanding in my house. Satan tries very hard to ruin my life but I start every day again, over and over to make it worth living here. It's difficult, there is no understanding at my place and words are taken always the wrong way, which S.. U.. K's. I am terryfied of anger and agression in my house and suffer deathfears. It is very hard. I have this strong responsible feeling of justice against......... hm

against those that don't want to use their brains. Every day I give them another chance. Now you've taken it up to this way, I don't want anyone to die, just to feel the pain some cause with abuse. I've been abused, I hold anger on this. My heart is relieved as typing this. I have a kind of a funny twitch.

you're right, at least you say it..

if I have to say it for myself, thanks at least for contributing, with that with. I could've used some help with this. Thx!

[edit on 14-11-2009 by etherical waterwave]

It is understandable to feel the things you feel and feel tempted to be so angry and wish pain on others. All of us do it and all of us suffer from it. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

I highly suggest keeping -two- translations of Bible. Include the KJV with your NK translation. You'll learn a lot by comparing and researching.

As far as dealing with people who cause pain, there is no easy way. I'm sorry.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Majiq

you've got no point here, many angels turned away from God just like satan, they became demons. A demon is a fallen angel. The point is, we need God for guidance because without Him we are bound to fail and sin.

I feel I made a very relevant point and one that you are doing your best to skirt around. One of the comments that I made earlier was;

If God created all things then he is responsible for creating evil, and placing in the hearts of men the ability, and often times desire to commit evil acts. If Gods creation is "perfect" then evil is a part of the perfection of it.

What do you say about this. Is it your opinion that God is not the creator of all things or that his creation is not perfect? Even if you come back with the predictable argument that Satan, and not God placed evil in man's heart that still doesn't answer the underlying question which is; Why did God create anything with the ability to do evil if evil is such a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
We should get a proper explanation for the word Evil. Evil is the abrubtion of the force called Love. You make me think astonishing things.

let us say, love is eternity and because of this eternity Time does not exist. No sense of time, because of Love. Would it be right to suppose Time is Evil. The end of times is also the end of all evil in this world.

eternity has got nothing to do with Time. It's a glory one experiences which takes you out of time. Antiforce against eternity is Time. Corruption. Interruption! The point is also, when you interrupt something, it has to come back supposedly because it is mentioned to have continiuity.

What do you think about this explanation, Majiq.

It would be right to say one is able to corrupt the force called Love, and to do his own evil will without feeling a thing for it, until one ends the corruption and everything is blown into his face (the judgement.) I am just adressing to think here.

You made a good point making me think about where evil comes from majiq. Thank you for continiuing input. Sometimes I feel attacked by just simple posts but when I reread them a few times I get the sense of it. Thoughts?

Edit: (changed the word infinity into eternity)

[edit on 17-11-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
"Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya
Glanirva Bhavathi Bharatha,
Abhyuthanam Adharmaysya
Tadatmanam Srijami Aham'.
Bhagavad Gita (Chapter IV-7)
"Whenever there is decay
of righteousness O! Bharatha
And a rise of unrighteousness
then I manifest Myself!''
This verse from the Bhagwat Geeta describes the circumstances in which the tenth Avatar of Bhagwan Vishnu will manifest on the earth.
kalki the tenth and final avatar is awaited

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I think that Time has nothing to do with good or evil, and I think that you still did not address anything that I asked. It is really quite simple from my point of view, but I would like to know your answers to my questions?

1 - Why did God create evil?

2 - Why does he allow his beloved humans be controlled it?

3 - If evil is a bad thing then doesn't that make God's creation less than perfect?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The school-yard Christian:
"my god-daddy is bigger than their god-daddy, and he's going to come here one day and bash them up and torture them and throw them into pits of boiling lava to be punished for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever . . . .

"And I'll look down on them and try not to sn1gger while they struggle like the flies I used to pull wings off, and I'll thank God that I'm so much better than them. (Very loudly so they can hear me.)"

The Israelites didn't hear me too clearly. When they sent Moses to ask me the 42 questions I just cracked up. I am That?!!! I asked, seeing this racist, genocidal demon of brimstone and malice they had invented as their God, this collector of burnt animals and pieces of baby penis. This hater of gays and pagans and dual-fibred fabrics.

"You're laughing?" they quizzed.
"I am at that; I sure am,: I replied.

But then I stopped, realising what they would do to my gay pagan son if they ever met him.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Trouble is your definition of being righteous does not mean God has the same defintion as you. So dont be too surprised if you dont find yourself living in paradise.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whether there is a hell or heaven...who cares? It seems to me as time is pressing forward, people seem to condemn heaven and hell to justify their sinning. People die, get over it. You could put the blame on God, but know this, if you put the evil in God's hands then you must also give him credit to all the good things in your life. You could say God murdered people with his sword, yet when you win money or something, it is all you.

I think it is kind of sickening.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Not sure if that was directed at me, but I will address it since I have been the one putting evil in God's hands.

First of all, I couldn't agree more. I have stated that if God is responsible for all that is good then he has to be responsible for all evil as well. That statement works both ways.

My personal point of view is that man is responsible for all that he does be it good or evil.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

I think that Time has nothing to do with good or evil, and I think that you still did not address anything that I asked. It is really quite simple from my point of view, but I would like to know your answers to my questions?

1 - Why did God create evil?

God ,did not create evil. It came in the will of angels and men. For doing evil, you have to want to do it. It is in that choice you choose to become your own god, which leads to pride and other sins. God is the Highest, all you doeth is under His eye and judgement. Be so silly as you want to be. There is no escaping His judgement and punishment.

2 - Why does he allow his beloved humans be controlled it?

Evil lacks control something tells me. It is your choice, choice after choice to perform evil.

3 - If evil is a bad thing then doesn't that make God's creation less than perfect?

I guess so, but God isn't to blame for that, not? Then again, there is a punishment for disloyalty (which equals evil in my opinion).

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

God ,did not create evil. It came in the will of angels and men. For doing evil, you have to want to do it. It is in that choice you choose to become your own god, which leads to pride and other sins.

So God is not the creator of all things... And if men have the capability to do great evil on their own, without any guidance from God whatsoever, then in that same will of man is the ability to do all things good, and right without the help of God. So then, God is dead weight holding back the true enlightenment of mankind.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You are completely right majiq, excuse me for my ignorance.

The choice is ours to.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

So God is not the creator of all things... And if men have the capability to do great evil on their own, without any guidance from God whatsoever, then in that same will of man is the ability to do all things good, and right without the help of God. So then, God is dead weight holding back the true enlightenment of mankind.

Well your kinda on the right path. But you forget. God made the tree of knowledge in Eden, which within the fruit contained all notions of good and evil. So in a sense, yes God did create good and evil.

Genesis chapter 2

"And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."

Genesis chapter 2

"....Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

earthquakes and disaster, but no end of the world. On the other hand, a lot of dying suckers. Halleluja! All those.... that have been taking the blood from under your fingernails..... WILL DIE SUCKERS, DIE!!!

it will be a great relief!! and God will look after us, and there will be no more pain, and we will live in paradise! I can't hear you!! This is the promise God made and this promise must be told to all of mankind.

The kingdom of God will rule the earth, bye bye Satan & demons. No more pain, the end of suffering from oppression. You can't imagine how joyeouss I am about it. Show repentance for your sins people, for them to be forgiven, or your own sins will take you to your death. This is the truth and the only truth about what will happen, it is foretold in the Bible, there is a Grand future awaiting us.

No one knows when it is to come, but signs as earthquakes, wars, food shortages and suffering, the hard times we are dealing with show Satans power over the earth will come to an end.

God loves his children.

And all the good people that have died, will be brought back to life, to live, for eternity!!!!!!!

great, isn't it.

cheers!

You know in the bible where it says, "if it were possible, even the elect would be fooled"?

I'm going to tell you strait out. Take it or leave it.

The image of the beast is Jesus's image. Jesus is not a man, but an action and a will. The name Jesus means "Self existent salvation". He is Lucifer the morning star. He told you this himself. He is dividing the wheat from the chaff in this way.

He is who is spoken of in Isaiah 14:2 Who is cast out of the grave.
He is Cain who witnessed from the righteous blood of able to Zacharias.
He is Esau The first born of the dead in other words, the return of the spirit. The words that come out of the dark saying "LET THERE BE LIGHT" to the ignorant one. I know I am one.

Yahweh "Self existent" + Shua "Salvation" completed means "I AM that I AM".

Those who love God regenerate or are Born-again. They produce offspring...called "Son of man". Those not reproducing, who seek to save their own lives, not seeing that the life that is in them is more important to pass forward then to keep selfishly. These end there name on the earth and are blotted from the book of the living....census.

This is the same since the beginning. "Therefore a man must leave his mother and father and cling inside of the woman of him and the two shall become one flesh"

Procreation is the first command. How else do you think we go forward. Not in unknown things or truths that are not truths.

Procreation produces "the glory" of the Lord, thus the alter is anointed and passed over.

It doesn't go down like you think. Start asking the Lord what scripture means and not Left behind, Hal Lindsey, Jack Van Empe, blah blah blah.

Anyone selling you a book on prophecy profited as they proclaimed "In God we Trust".

7 billion....remember that number. That's a 7 sitting on 10 crowns. Quite the beast and getting so big it's about to bust it's cage.

Peace

[edit on 23-11-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Can't be the creator and not take credit for everything.

He's right too. We bear children and destroy men, We love each other and kill each other, We the people do all these things.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

Well your kinda on the right path. But you forget. God made the tree of knowledge in Eden, which within the fruit contained all notions of good and evil. So in a sense, yes God did create good and evil.

Genesis chapter 2

"And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil."

Genesis chapter 2

"....Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"

I love that you brought this up, because the whole Eden episode just seems like a big set up to me. First, God creates man with no concept of good or evil, plants trees in the garden and tells man not to eat from them, creates a talking serpent to tempt man into eating from the tree, then punishes man for disobeying while knowing full well that when they disobeyed they had no idea that it was a bad thing...

Also what is up with the whole "us" thing? Isn't there just suppose to be one God? Does he have MPD or is there something that he isn't telling us?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Eden is confusing but if you look at the clues you'll figure out your own interpretation. me personally, i believe they were cast out cause Adam and eve was probably close to becoming gods themselves. god did say they have become like one of us, to know good and evil. He did not want them to eat the fruit of the tree of life for they will live forever. So my assumption is, if they ate the fruit from the tree of life, God will be having more friends that are Gods. Eating the apple didn't make them neither good nor evil but open to whats around them. So way kick them out? cause they ate fruit you told them not too eat? Or was it out of fear? Although i'm not comfortable saying god feared them. I'll just leave it at he kicked them out cause he can do that.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by cormag]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join