It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Jehovah promised a paradise on earth for the righteouss.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by resonance

God created the world to be perfect..

AND CREATED SATAN. And DID NOT DESTROY HIM, But let him loose on the frigging planet!

Am I the *only* one who sees this glaring detail and doesn't ignore it, or refuse to acknowledge it????

He let a demon, pure evil on an innocent and unsuspecting world! Without so much as a 'how ya doin'.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You are gonna have to save your self. Don't wait around for God or any other entity to save you.

I'd start off by shining the light on your self. Let all of your darkness be illuminated and deal with it. It ain't no fun, but purity is what will get you on to the next level here. Live your truth. Don't apologize when someone steps on your feet, but don't step on others feet. Purity and a high violet vibration will get you there. There is still a bit of time left before the shift.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry to break this to you mate...

But your 'God', Jehovah, is the greatest murderer in history.

But it's all about love and peace right?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

you probably heard this before, but you must know Job. that man lost all he had. One day you will be recompensed for everything. that i know

Mmhmm. I kinda doubt it, since one of the VERY important things taken from my life was the woman I SHOULD have been married to, the other any sort of family. The Bible says we wont have wives or families, so I am screwed senseless on that one. 'Everything' doesn't sound quite so...universal, now do it? Save your breath on the whole ' I wont notice' jive. Yes, I will. I hold God personally responsible for what was 'allowed'- He's in control, yet isn't, lets Satan have party time, but yet controls him strictly. Confused? I am... And Job? That entire book should be subtitled "God goes to Vegas", because all it is is a dissertation on God Making a bet with someone he should NOT have created, or allowed to stay in existence at any rate.

The bible doesnt say you cant have a wife or familiy on the contrary:

Hebrew 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge

Genesis 1:28

28Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”

Matthew 19:4-5

4And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 5And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

And even speaks explicitly of this catholic doctrine of not being allowed to marry;

1 timothy 4:1-4

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

About the devil:
Ezekiel 28:12-17

"Thus says the Lord GOD, "You had the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 "You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz, and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx, and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise, and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared. 14 "You were the anointed cherub who covers, And I placed you there. You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 "You were blameless in your ways From the day you were created, Until unrighteousness was found in you. 16 "By the abundance of your trade You were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God. And I have destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the stones of fire. 17 "Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom by reason of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I put you before kings, That they may see you."

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by omarsharif

"For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven." Mark 12:25

'Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
which Bible are you refering to? The original one, that no one can read and can't even find. One of the 60+ translations? Are we even talking about the Holy Bible? What about the Bible from one of the other 5000 or so religons in the world. Why do you think yours is right and the other 4999 are wrong? Are you that stuck up? So why is he gonna kill all the bad people and take care of the good people? Doesn't God love everyone? Why now? We sure coulda used his intervention Sept 11, 2001.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Is that sarcasm or are you on some serious drugs- or do you need to be?!

God loves his children, huh. Including the ones that have been stomped into the ground by supernatural forces AND his richer, more well to do children? How about ACTUAL children- the ones who have been beaten, starved, abused, *continues on for 10 minutes*- What about them? Amazing how it's all gonna be 'ok' AFTER we've all been trashed and killed- most of us in the most painful and sometimes slowest ways possible.

God loves his children, huh- Gives someone unbelievable talent and then lets the world stomp said person into a mudhole with some @!*@(!! Christian yelling in a mocking voice 'You just arent trying HARD enough' as they get into their luxury car and drive off, leaving one facedown in filth.

If this is love, hate me PLEASE.

when you read the bible you get to notice this has always been the fact unfortunatly. Satan now rules the world, and that is what happens. Satan ridiculed God's power to rule so he gave satan the chance to do so and that is what happens. God is a God of love. God does not let his people kill. Adam followed satan by eating the fruit of the forbidden tree. He was told he would die if he ate of it. that is the sin of death. Jesus died for us to overcome this sin, so we could live on forever. There are many too stubborn to come out for their sins and to regret them. Know your guilt and do the right thing. It is hard and you get ridiculed but it leads to salvation. so far for this.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
just out of interest, is there a figure on the amount who will be saved in The Rapture? we are talking about the rapture here? I read somewhere only about 150,000. Not a lot. your gonna have to of been seriously frickin good, to make the top 150,000 on the planet.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

AND CREATED SATAN. And DID NOT DESTROY HIM, But let him loose on the frigging planet!

Am I the *only* one who sees this glaring detail and doesn't ignore it, or refuse to acknowledge it????

He let a demon, pure evil on an innocent and unsuspecting world! Without so much as a 'how ya doin'.

Good observation... I keep seeing people say that God can't be blamed for anything bad that happens, "It is Satan's fault" or "Man caused the bad things" I feel that statements like those are a complete cop out. If God created all things then he is responsible for creating evil, and placing in the hearts of men the ability, and often times desire to commit evil acts. If Gods creation is "perfect" then evil is a part of the perfection of it.

The same people who claim that God has no fault for the evil of the world also give him full credit for all that is good. I say that if man has the ability to do evil without the guidance of God then man likewise has the ability to do good without the guidance of God. If man has the ability then to do good without God then man has no need for God or any of the hate, murder, rape, and torture that accompanies God's religions.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

it's the glory serbsta, the GLO-RY!!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

there are 144.000 souls that will be brought up in the Heaven and rule with Jesus as King of kings over the earth and on the earth those that are found to be good may live in the New Jerusalem and across the earth for eternity so it is said to be my dear friend.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

wylekat, Lord Jesus was talking about the brothers who all died so the woman had no one to mary anymore. And who she would marry after the resurrection. What a silly question they've asked... Jesus...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Dear Majiq,

Satan thinks he can rule like God, and thus.. God let him, all he does is lying and being deceitfull. Adam and Eve shouldn't have eaten that fruit and been thrustworthy to God in my opinion. hm

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by manmaidslave

The one that says that Jesus was put upon a torturepole instead of a cross.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Your understanding of God's reality seems to be more or less in line with the Bible.

But your heart is black.

It IS NOT A JOYOUS THING THAT PEOPLE WERE STUBBORN ENOUGH TO CONTINUE IN THEIR EVIL WAYS THAT GOD MUST ALLOW THEM TO BE DESTROYED. THIS IS A HORRIBLE THING.

Those that God chooses to bless He will bless. That does not mean that we BOAST. We appreciate it, but we MUST FEEL SORROW FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SORROW FOR THEMSELVES OR FOR US, atleast for a time.

I often-times and tempted to want people to suffer, atleast a little bit, but that does not make it right. In fact, it is WRONG. NO ONE SHOULD WANT ANYONE TO SUFFER. You are no better than those people who desire that evil upon you.

It is good to Love God and to Love His Works and His Word.

But you are not doing a good job loving your enemy.

Yes, it is okay to ask God for revenge - it is okay to tell God how you feel. It is okay to let God know that you want these people to suffer the consequences of their actions. But, do you think that your demand alone is what decides what God chooses to do?! You're insane!

I do, when it all comes down to it, ask for God to allow, if people are given an immeasureable number of chances to change their heart and minds from their evil, that these people suffer the consequences of their actions. Only because we cannot have with us in the Ever-after people who will blemish the perfection that God has created for us. HOWEVER, UNTIL it comes to that point, we should constantly be begging and pleading for people to change their hearts and minds. We SHOULD NOT be begging these people to die. This is insanity and a great evil.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

The choice is ours to make who we follow my friend. is it not?

God will give you the strenght eventually.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by etherical waterwave]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

It is terryfying at my place at home, I suffer a lot because of misunderstanding in my house. Satan tries very hard to ruin my life but I start every day again, over and over to make it worth living here. It's difficult, there is no understanding at my place and words are taken always the wrong way, which S.. U.. K's. I am terryfied of anger and agression in my house and suffer deathfears. It is very hard. I have this strong responsible feeling of justice against......... hm

against those that don't want to use their brains. Every day I give them another chance. Now you've taken it up to this way, I don't want anyone to die, just to feel the pain some cause with abuse. I've been abused, I hold anger on this. My heart is relieved as typing this. I have a kind of a funny twitch.

you're right, at least you say it..

if I have to say it for myself, thanks at least for contributing, with that with. I could've used some help with this. Thx!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

If you find some comfort in believing that Jehovah Jihad is going to kill off all the people that you don't like or approve of, then that is your perrogative.

However, there is NOT going to be any paradise. Here's just a small sample of what you are up against: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read your bible carefully, you will find that Jesus NEVER mentioned anything about a restored paradise on the earth. As a matter of fact, that is NOT AT ALL what Jesus said would happen at the conclusion of this system.

You are on a doomed planet, bud. Better fix yourself....that's the only thing that will make a difference to your future.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Revelations 21:1 I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth have passed away, and the sea is no more.

Revelations 21:5 He who sits on the throne said, "Behold, I am making all things new." He said, "Write, for these words of God are faithful and true."

He will make everything new

Revelations 21:4 He will wipe away from them every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; neither will there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more. The first things have passed away."

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
reply to post by Majiq

Dear Majiq,

Satan thinks he can rule like God, and thus.. God let him, all he does is lying and being deceitfull. Adam and Eve shouldn't have eaten that fruit and been thrustworthy to God in my opinion. hm

You failed to address anything that I said in my post. All you did was answer with the same very weak argument that I pointed out that Christian's use. Do you believe that God created ALL things? If so then God created Satan, and his evil nature. Surely if Gad had not created evil then Satan would not have the ability to lie or deceive. Therefore all evil has to be on the head of the one who created the evil.

Just because God bestowed his evil upon Satan, and turned him loose on the Earth to do his dirty work doesn't make God less responsible for what he created.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

What makes you so sure your definition of "perfect" and God's are the same?

Perhaps God set forth Satan as a temptation. As humans are the only conscious animals on the planet, we are the only ones who have a CHOICE to fall and return back to God - because of Satan. Satan being here is the only thing separating us from animals, spiritually speaking.

In God's eyes, this place is perfect. A balance of yin and yang, separating those who seek God out from the rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join