It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Jehovah promised a paradise on earth for the righteouss.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
earthquakes and disaster, but no end of the world. On the other hand, a lot of dying suckers. Halleluja! All those.... that have been taking the blood from under your fingernails..... WILL DIE SUCKERS, DIE!!!

it will be a great relief!! and God will look after us, and there will be no more pain, and we will live in paradise! I can't hear you!! This is the promise God made and this promise must be told to all of mankind.

The kingdom of God will rule the earth, bye bye Satan & demons. No more pain, the end of suffering from oppression. You can't imagine how joyeouss I am about it. Show repentance for your sins people, for them to be forgiven, or your own sins will take you to your death. This is the truth and the only truth about what will happen, it is foretold in the Bible, there is a Grand future awaiting us.

No one knows when it is to come, but signs as earthquakes, wars, food shortages and suffering, the hard times we are dealing with show Satans power over the earth will come to an end.

God loves his children.

And all the good people that have died, will be brought back to life, to live, for eternity!!!!!!!

great, isn't it.

cheers!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
nice rant dude! deffinitelly original for ats!

just one question, who are the good ones and what defines them?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I like how you think O.P. very positive thread and I feel you 100% good job reminding those who have lost all sence of faith.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Maybe so, but something tells me God isn't going to do squat until we start doing our part. He's not going to hand it all to us on a silver platter. If you're waiting for that, you've got a long wait ahead of you. We have to do our part in order to make this happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Is that sarcasm or are you on some serious drugs- or do you need to be?!

God loves his children, huh. Including the ones that have been stomped into the ground by supernatural forces AND his richer, more well to do children? How about ACTUAL children- the ones who have been beaten, starved, abused, *continues on for 10 minutes*- What about them? Amazing how it's all gonna be 'ok' AFTER we've all been trashed and killed- most of us in the most painful and sometimes slowest ways possible.

God loves his children, huh- Gives someone unbelievable talent and then lets the world stomp said person into a mudhole with some @!*@(!! Christian yelling in a mocking voice 'You just arent trying HARD enough' as they get into their luxury car and drive off, leaving one facedown in filth.

If this is love, hate me PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
nice rant dude! deffinitelly original for ats!

just one question, who are the good ones and what defines them?

There are no good ones, God tells us we all fall short of his glory.
But if we are willing to realize this, and ask for his forgiveness then through the blood of Jezus we will be saved. its a free gift. and afterward you will begin to want to stop sinning. it's like a being a teen and rebelling against your parents and afterward realizing that what they told you is mostly true and they only want the best for you. with the difference that the holy father holds the absolute truth about everything. after all he created everything.

You can only see the truth if you are willing to give it a shot. Because those who do not love the truth will also be given what they want; to believe a lie. (so too the wicked which only want to do evil)

I used to be atheist, but due to the turbulent times i began to wonder and after simply asking for the truth, the Lord made me see little by little. And in all sincerity i've never been happier before.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

well i was going to answer boaby_phet but omarsharif did i fine job with that so i will just adress this

i dont agree with the OP saying die suckers die and all that i think we should all hope and pray everyone that can be saved will be..we should not wish eternal punishment on anyone

but yes..God does love all his children..all the pain and suffering on the earth is not God's fault..it is our fault...the original sin is what brought all this pain and suffering to the world..not God..he created the world as a perfect place..we fell and satan was given reign over the earth..so blame him and us for all the horrible things on this planet..not God..this is one of the major misunderstandings in the world today and it kills me when people blame God for the world we destroyed..

If any Christian wants to act like him being rich is because he is a good Christian i disagree..i know plenty that are not wealthy..and all throughout the bible it says to disregard earthly riches for spiritual ones..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The universe is a brutal place and so is the world. God's love for the children God created is no less than a parents love for their children and parents can not prevent the brutality of a life but is that love challenged and ridiculed just the same? Paradise or peace on earth will not come by the wave of some magic wand where all the functions of actions and opposite and equal reactions is as common as being angry with a perceived uncaring God. Paradise is the place we inhabit when we have learned how to deal with the harshness of reality and remain happy in spite of that. Paradise is the knowledge that we are infinitely more than matter and flesh and bone and that it is our thoughts that act as a cause point to the universe we are a part of. To rant and rave at natural disasters and be the effect of every tremor and rumbling of a fragile earth is to be the effect of that world and not cause over it. The raging waters of an angry river are easier dealt with when when one bobs and weaves like a cork in the water than one who splashes and fights against the waves. Indeed, rather than be subject to the form of our own bodies it is infinitely better to be formless like water and take the path of least resistance.

That which we resist is what we get back and the more focus we place on that resistance the more assured we are to continue resisting it. To be cause and refuse to resist the storm but accept it as a natural part of life is to know that all storms pass and that then it is much easier to appreciate the calm that follows a storm and indeed, the calm that comes before a storm and when one can appreciate the calm of a before and and an after then one can learn how to remain calm during the storm and in doing so become the eye of that storm. Within the eye of the storm is the heart of Paradise for surely Paradise is a place of calm unperturbed by the violent jags and jabs of a material world.

If you can not accept love then it is surely fear you will know for in the end that is all there is...Love or Fear and there is no past there is no future there is only now right here. Now here...remove the space between those two words and what you have is nowhere and that is where you will find Paradise...Now Here!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Is that sarcasm or are you on some serious drugs- or do you need to be?!

God loves his children, huh. Including the ones that have been stomped into the ground by supernatural forces AND his richer, more well to do children? How about ACTUAL children- the ones who have been beaten, starved, abused, *continues on for 10 minutes*- What about them? Amazing how it's all gonna be 'ok' AFTER we've all been trashed and killed- most of us in the most painful and sometimes slowest ways possible.

God loves his children, huh- Gives someone unbelievable talent and then lets the world stomp said person into a mudhole with some @!*@(!! Christian yelling in a mocking voice 'You just arent trying HARD enough' as they get into their luxury car and drive off, leaving one facedown in filth.

If this is love, hate me PLEASE.

you probably heard this before, but you must know Job. that man lost all he had. One day you will be recompensed for everything. that i know.. God's ways are mysterious but think about it we owe everything to him. Life is his gift. we are not to judge him even if we wanted. What talent did he give you if i may ask?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

earthquakes and disaster, but no end of the world. On the other hand, a lot of dying suckers. Halleluja! All those.... that have been taking the blood from under your fingernails..... WILL DIE SUCKERS, DIE!!!

It's statements like this that make some of us question the "holier than thou" attitudes exhibited by those that claim a connection with GOD.

It's more about retrebution than "saving grace" and forgiveness.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

yes i disagree with what he posted fully...that is no way for a true christian to act and makes us look bad =/

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Bwahahahaha.

Are you a Jim Baker follower?

Tatty bye then.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you find some comfort in believing that Jehovah Jihad is going to kill off all the people that you don't like or approve of, then that is your perrogative.

However, there is NOT going to be any paradise. Here's just a small sample of what you are up against: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you read your bible carefully, you will find that Jesus NEVER mentioned anything about a restored paradise on the earth. As a matter of fact, that is NOT AT ALL what Jesus said would happen at the conclusion of this system.

You are on a doomed planet, bud. Better fix yourself....that's the only thing that will make a difference to your future.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

during the millennium people are still on the earth but a new earth..people can still be saved..although it is different..jesus and the believers rule from the new jerusalem...saying to the contrary ignores a lot of parts of the bible..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

you probably heard this before, but you must know Job. that man lost all he had. One day you will be recompensed for everything. that i know

Mmhmm. I kinda doubt it, since one of the VERY important things taken from my life was the woman I SHOULD have been married to, the other any sort of family. The Bible says we wont have wives or families, so I am screwed senseless on that one. 'Everything' doesn't sound quite so...universal, now do it? Save your breath on the whole ' I wont notice' jive. Yes, I will. I hold God personally responsible for what was 'allowed'- He's in control, yet isn't, lets Satan have party time, but yet controls him strictly. Confused? I am... And Job? That entire book should be subtitled "God goes to Vegas", because all it is is a dissertation on God Making a bet with someone he should NOT have created, or allowed to stay in existence at any rate.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

thats the problem..blaming God is exactly what satan wants...God created the world to be perfect..satan would never got to do what he wanted if we had never disobeyed..its our fault..not Gods..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hope your right.

bringing everyone back to life might be a little crazy with over crowding.... but then again will we need to work or eat... or sleep?

There are alot of illogical aspects to such a prophecy. Yet my hope is in it being true. Mankind definitly needs an big brother or a mother type figure for its movement into space.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Sounds to me your looking forward to the "Abominible Fancy". If there is a God I'm sure he'll take great delight in smiting us all.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

My guess is that you're a Jehovah's Witness.
Am I right?
An interesting group to say the least...they kind of remind me of the Borg.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by resonance

during the millennium people are still on the earth but a new earth..

If you had a rusted toy and you painted a new color on it....would that make the toy new?

It could in fact be a "different" scene on earth, but that does not make it new. Maybe just a new view to you.

How can the earth actually be new or cleansed when you have been told point blank that you will be picking up dead bodies and bones for a long time?

How can the earth be a paradise when it is remnants of a destruction?

people can still be saved..

Saved from WHAT? I thought the whole point of being saved (according to xtianity) was to be spared from the coming destruction.

people can still be saved...although it is different..

Ok, I think you are making this up as you go along. Is this your own idea? Did someone else tell you this? What do people need to be saved from THIS time? The earth has already been destroyed and everything wrecked at Armageddon, right?

jesus and the believers rule from the new jerusalem...

Where is your new jerusalem supposed to be? Same place as the old jerusalem? What makes it a different place? A new shopping mall?

saying to the contrary ignores a lot of parts of the bible..

It is called focusing, not ignorance.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join