It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Well, I doubt he just "snapped." You can "snap" and just shoot your own damned self.

Fine about those peaceful religions.

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

I find it intersting, that we don't say "Cho Seung-Hui killed because he was asian." We don't say that "Koebold killed because he was into rock music."
All these other shooters, they are either recognized as being deeply disturbed.

If you find it so interesting, you might also notice that none of the people you mentioned said or did anything to tie them to a particular religion like this guy did - screaming alahu akbar before shooting and being a disciple of a radical imam who is now praising him for his deeds and telling other muslims they need to do the same things.

Deny ignorance? How about Deny Apologists and Appeasers!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ugh. OK, so I'm going to go ahead and employ some of the same logic informing those with a pathological fear of Islam. Here goes:

76% of all serial killers are American [1]. American ideology encourages selfish individualism and the notion of exceptionalism over a concern for the collective community, the pursuit of which ultimately leads to some individuals servicing disturbed desires. Sadly, this necrotic mental disease is inseparable from the society that birthed it. Failure to acknowledge this might make you as dangerous as the average American, who stands a high likelihood of being either a serial killer or a sympathizer of serial killers. To make matters worse, careful analysis indicates that this disease may not be American. The Americans may have contracted it from another source. You see, it's also true that 76.5% of all Americans are Christian. [2]. The facts speak for themselves. Apologists and appeasers will only worsen the danger for those of us who are right-minded.

Does that help anyone to see how absurd this drivel really is?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyElohim
Ugh. OK, so I'm going to go ahead and employ some of the same logic informing those with a pathological fear of Islam. Here goes:

76% of all serial killers are American [1]. American ideology encourages selfish individualism and the notion of exceptionalism over a concern for the collective community, the pursuit of which ultimately leads to some individuals servicing disturbed desires. Sadly, this necrotic mental disease is inseparable from the society that birthed it. Failure to acknowledge this might make you as dangerous as the average American, who stands a high likelihood of being either a serial killer or a sympathizer of serial killers. To make matters worse, careful analysis indicates that this disease may not be American. The Americans may have contracted it from another source. You see, it's also true that 76.5% of all Americans are Christian. [2]. The facts speak for themselves. Apologists and appeasers will only worsen the danger for those of us who are right-minded.

I'm not quit sure where you are going with the post on my thread, but thank you for responding and please stay on topic.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It really isn't important whether he yelled "Allhu Akbar" or not.

What is important is that is was one of the only details we were told about.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This thread is disgusting.

If the Major was christian this thread would be about CIA mind control and how he couldnt possibly be responsible for his actions.

CT

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

If the Major was christian this thread would be about CIA mind control and how he couldnt possibly be responsible for his actions.

CT

If, if, if ...

But he wasn't a Christian. And the evidence is mounting that not only was he a muslim (a given), but he was a radical muslim with an an agenda to serve his religion by killing.

Let's try dealing with the realities here, even if it makes it very difficult for many here to apologize for this mans' barbaric actions and/or appease muslims in general.

Too bad that mohammed didn't write in the koran that god commands muslims that are not happy with their situations to only kill themselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by JohnnyElohim

I'm not quit sure where you are going with the post on my thread, but thank you for responding and please stay on topic.

Really? You don't get it? The pathological fear and hatred of Muslims that's become popular is about as rational as the above parody in which very similar arguments are used to suggest that US Christians are dangerous beyond belief. I included sources to point out that it's easy to call on facts without understanding their meaning in context.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

CT

If, if, if ...

But he wasn't a Christian. And the evidence is mounting that not only was he a muslim (a given), but he was a radical muslim with an an agenda to serve his religion by killing.

Okay...he killed because he was a Muslim...now let's move on to Christainity....Here is a Catholic Priest who drove through the lobby of a health Clinic and leapt out of his car with an ax!!! Down with Christianity!

Between Muslims and Christians we can safely declare war on a couple Billion people...who else?

September 30, 2000: A Catholic priest drove his car into the Northern Illinois Health Clinic after learning that the FDA had approved the drug RU-486. He pulled out an ax before being shot at by a security guard...

since 1977 in the United States and Canada,... crimes committed against abortion providers have included (several murders) 41 bombings, 173 arsons, 91 attempted bombings or arsons, 619 bomb threats, 1630 incidents of trespassing, 1264 incidents of vandalism, and 100 attacks with butyric acid

en.wikipedia.org...

Also...ever heard of Eric Rudolph? I could post for hours on various Christian Terrorist Groups...as well as organizations like Blackwater whose executives proudly tout their Evangelical Christian views and how they relate to what they view as a modern day crusade in the Middle East.

Too bad that mohammed didn't write in the koran that god commands muslims that are not happy with their situations to only kill themselves.

Centurion....The Muslim religion does not have a corner on Martyrdom...in case you have not noticed.

Why don't you simply do a search for "god told him/her to kill" and read the results....Plenty of loonies in this world that believe they are doing gods will.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Yo, couldbeunreal.

For all those like you that try the smokescreen of bringing other religions into this discussion:

These radical (maybe not all) muslims think that their religion and sharia law supersede everything else. By their own definition, they cannot be Americans. For any other religion such as Christianity that has been mentioned, it is totally OK to be both a member of that religion and an American.

This is exactly why being muslim is a threat to our country and way of life, while being a Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. is not.

And I have absolutely no issue with muslim martyrdom, if they only kill themselves. Actually, can't wait for them to find out the virgins thing is a lie ...

[edit on 11/10/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phoneyid

Jesus Said...
According to Luke 19:27
"and those that do not wish for me to reign above them, bring them hither and slay them before me"

This was part of a parable. To understand this, one would need to read the entire chapter.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

For all those like you that try the smokescreen of bringing other religions into this discussion:

Ok.

Lets remove the smokescreen then. Religion is - by your standard - irrelevant.

The guy was a nutjob with a gun, one of a long line of nutjobs with guns who have gone on killing sprees (see my earlier posts for links to lists of spree killers).

Simple really. All this crap about religion just gets in the way.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Ok.

Lets remove the smokescreen then. Religion is - by your standard - irrelevant.

The guy was a nutjob with a gun, one of a long line of nutjobs with guns who have gone on killing sprees (see my earlier posts for links to lists of spree killers).

Simple really. All this crap about religion just gets in the way.

I said the smokescreen of bringing in other religions to this discussion, nothing about discounting the effect of this man's religion.

Nassan's self-professed radical muslim faith may inconveniently be getting in the way for you, and I see that you are trying hard to deny it, but the evidence is still mounting that this man's religion was a factor, if not the key factor, in what he decided to do - which was murder 13 people and wound 30 more.

"Playing ostrich" will not bring you closer to admitting the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

"Playing ostrich" will not bring you closer to admitting the truth.

Not playing ostrich.

The guy was a muslim. Maybe his religion had a factor in it. Maybe it didn't, but .....so what?

Does it mean all muslims are that way? No. Most definitely not.

Thats the inconvinient truth that the haters don't want to discuss.

Let me break this down for you in clear terms, with a personal example.

The IRA tried their level best to kill me (and a lot of other people) twice. Once in Manchester, and once in Warrington, in genuine terrorist attacks.

Does that mean that all Irish people are cold hearted bastards who put bombs in the middle of city streets? Nope.

So this guy was a muslim. So what?

One man. One gun. His actions. No one elses.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

These radical (maybe not all) muslims think that their religion and sharia law supersede everything else. By their own definition, they cannot be Americans. For any other religion such as Christianity that has been mentioned, it is totally OK to be both a member of that religion and an American.

Hey Centurion....are you a Christian?

God, Family, Country?

What order of priority do you place those items in?

The argument that Muslims are somehow different because their religion tells them to Honor their religious teachings first is toothless...ALL religions say this.

What you are not so subtly saying is that all Muslims believe it is their religious duty to kill the rest of us and this, in a nutshell, is bigoted fear/hate mongering BS ...

It is bigoted rhetoric better suited for the crusades..Start with the Muslims and then just keep killing anyone that doesn't believe in your god.

The Crusades were a series of religiously-sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291.

The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. Crusaders took vows and were granted penance for past sins, often called an indulgence

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
So this guy was a muslim. So what?

One man. One gun. His actions. No one elses.

This speaks to the root of how I feel about Maj. Hasan and every other nut-job that goes on a killing spree.

People making the argument that it was religiously motivated is precisely what the killers are hoping for. They want to be absolved of their sins...viewed as faithful zealots, rather than the murdering cowardly nut jobs they are. This is horrific in the eyes of the Muslim community, just as blowing up abortion clinics and shooting doctors is horrific to most Christians....and Allah or God DOES NOT APPROVE.

Calling these guys religious zealots is letting them off easy.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Hey Centurion....are you a Christian?

God, Family, Country?

As opposed to being muslim, none of these force me to make a choice.

What order of priority do you place those items in?

Family will always come first. You? Major Hassan?

The argument that Muslims are somehow different because their religion tells them to Honor their religious teachings first is toothless...ALL religions say this.

Even if they say this, and they all don't. The penalty is not death for "disobeying", and and people don't go around "enforcing" those words like they do where sharia law operates.

What you are not so subtly saying is that all Muslims believe it is their religious duty to kill the rest of us and this, in a nutshell, is bigoted fear/hate mongering BS ...

False. In fact, I go out of my way to place the words (not all) in almost every post to differentiate between the radical and peaceful muslims. YOU are, in fact, the one guilty of unfairly grouping people together.

It is bigoted rhetoric better suited for the crusades..Start with the Muslims and then just keep killing anyone that doesn't believe in your god.

Perhaps it is the radical (not all - see?) muslims that are on a "crusade" this century. If "just keep killing anyone that doesn't believe in your god" describes anyone it would be the radical (not all - see again?) muslims and no one else.

The Crusades were a series of religiously-sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe, particularly the Franks of France and the Holy Roman Empire. The specific crusades to restore Christian control of the Holy Land were fought over a period of nearly 200 years, between 1095 and 1291.

Note the time period - almost 1,000 years ago and not today.

The Crusades were fought mainly against Muslims, although campaigns were also waged against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. Crusaders took vows and were granted penance for past sins, often called an indulgence

Yep, no one will deny that some (not all) Christians did those things - 1,000 years ago. Again, which religion is doing those things today?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
I dunno about the rest of you , call me crazy...but when someone yells "allahu akbar" before killing people , history tells me they are usually Muslim extremists performing Jihad... But hey , maybe I'm wrong.

Had to put it out there again...The problem is that some of you are just clueless. Let me help you with this.

Here's a few extremists about to open fire on some US Marines... can you guess what they yelled beforehand?..... ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

WARNING:::::::WARNING::::::::::::WARNING:::::::::

This next one is EXTREMELY BLOODY, VIOLENT AND DISTURBING. If things like that bother you Please do yourself the favor and don't check it out. Some things you can't UN-SEE.

It is a 12 year old beheading a man yelling.... Drum Roll!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

*snip*

Somethings Just ARE... You liberals need to put some quickclot on your hearts and wake the hell up.

Am I saying EVERY MUSLIM is evil?.... NO
Am I saying MUSLIMS that Yell "ALLAHU AKBAR" before violently killing others are evil?.... You make the call

Mod Edit: Removed the second video link. Showing the death of a child in such a gruesome manner isn't going to work.

[edit on 11/11/2009 by seagull]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The problem is that every act of a real Muslim's life is dictated by the Koran, that includes who to be friends with, how to act, how to pray, how to behave against an enemy on an individual or national scale like beheading and how best to win a war and to terrorise non muslims - yes terrorise people into submission, Somalia is currently going through this.

This is why it is so realted to what they read as to what they do as an individual or a nation under Sharia Law, the Bible is more open, the New Testament is not hung on about old laws and rituals or enemies, it is written in the style of sainthood and victims for saying the truth who are victims who do not fight back but are killed for their faith and the language of wars is written in the context of end of days prophecy.

Sometimes it's practice what you preach.
The difference is that if you offend the Hive of Islam they in every nation will riot and burn churches and embassies and prosecute non muslims if someone says something for example like the Danish Cartoons incident and even non existing incidents of rumour about the desecration of the Koran, even if there is no real evidence of such activity.

Luke 22

Jesus Arrested

47While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, 48but Jesus asked him, "Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?"
49When Jesus' followers saw what was going to happen, they said, "Lord, should we strike with our swords?" 50And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

51But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.

Text

A lot of the time Jesus spoke parables and stories, like the Virgins and the 7 lamps, does mean you will have virgins in heaven.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

….. martyrs…. Enter heaven – Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. – 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. – Surah 3:169-71

[edit on 7-11-2009 by GAOTU789]

go figure...

and Jesus asks for mercy not sacrifice. what makes more sense?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The link to your source provides a glimpse of what you were looking out for.
Taking your mindblowing example of hate I wondered if anyother religious books presume hate and here is what I came upon on:

Lets Start with Bible:

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

God Will Kill Everyone

"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." (Zephaniah 1:2-6 NLT)

Kill All of Babylon
"Go up, my warriors, against the land of Merathaim and against the people of Pekod. Yes, march against Babylon, the land of rebels, a land that I will judge! Pursue, kill, and completely destroy them, as I have commanded you," says the LORD. "Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction". (Jeremiah 50:21-22 NLT)

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21).

God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3).

He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6).

Kill Everyone in 7 Nations

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girga#es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are all more powerful than you. When the LORD your God hands these nations over to you and you conquer them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaties with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them, and don't let your daughters and sons marry their sons and daughters. They will lead your young people away from me to worship other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and he will destroy you. (Deuteronomy 7:1-4 NLT)

In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody!

In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.

The God of the Bible also allows slavery, including selling your own daughter as a sex slave (Exodus 21:1-11), child abuse (Judges 11:29-40 and Isaiah 13:16), and bashing babies against rocks (Hosea 13:16 & Psalms 137:9).

Jesus also promoted the idea that all men should castrate themselves to go to heaven: "For there are eunuchs, that were so born from their mother's womb: and there are eunuchs, that were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, that made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." (Matthew 19:12 ASV) I don't know why anyone would follow the teachings of someone who literally tells all men to cut off their privates.

The God of the Bible also was a big fan of ritual human sacrifice and animal sacrifice. And just in case you are thinking that the evil and immoral laws of the Old Testament are no longer in effect, perhaps you should read where Jesus makes it perfectly clear: "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Are these enough or do you want me to add few more along with Jews Bible book- Torah?
----------------------------------------
Does that mean this retard guy(below) is the representative of all Jews and Christians of World?

Dated 12 Nov'09
Jewish-American charged with killing Palestinians

JERUSALEM – A Jewish-American extremist charged Thursday with shooting to death two Palestinians and trying to kill others with explosive devices and poison said he had no regrets and was sure God approved of his actions.

As Jack Teitel walked, smiling, into the courtroom, he raised his manacled hands and flashed a "V for victory" sign at news cameras.

According to the indictment filed in Jerusalem district court on Thursday, the 37-year-old Teitel, originally from Florida, sought to avenge the deaths of Israelis killed by Palestinian militants.

The indictment said the ultra-Orthodox Jewish West Bank settler's rampage of violence, which began with the slaying of a Palestinian taxi driver in 1997, also included bomb attacks against a dovish Israeli professor and messianic Jews who venerate Jesus.

"It has been a pleasure and an honor to have served my God," Teitel told reporters in court, speaking English.

By going by your definition and reasoning it would seem so but any soundminded person would know it's not true.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join