It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I just finished reading the Quran, I was astonished by the fact that this book has nothing to do with peace. I now fully understand why Major Nader was compelled to massacre all of the innocent lives on Ft Hood. I also recognize why the muslim's hate the Kifir or unbelievers. After reading this you too will understand why the world will have a very difficult time bringing peace to the muslim world.

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. – Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. – Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. – 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God’s entirely. – Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. – 2:216 Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

….. martyrs…. Enter heaven – Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. – 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. – Surah 3:169-71

www.wvinter.net...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by GAOTU789]

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

being muslim was most likely not why he killed anyone.
dont make an a$$ out of yourself.
yes lots of violence in islam.
lots of violence in christianity and judaism.
theres only a few religions that dont have it.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
However, for the coward murdering Major, no virgins for him

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

Yeah, right. His being a Muslim has nothing to do with it.

I guess him yelling "Allahu Akbar," Allah is the Greatest is an old Zorastrian chant, right?

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
All religions are at fault because they are all man-made.

The Buddhists are probably the best because they advocate peace and love.

I don't think that any higher being would be happy with most of the religions on earth.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

im saying it wasnt like one day he went "HOLY ALLAH IM A MUSLIM I NEED TO GO MURDER PEOPLE!!!"

he was a deeply disturbed man who was muslim from what i could tell.

spellbound:

there is a religion called Jainism that i think is even more peacful than buddhism. just a little tidbit of information

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Well, I doubt he just "snapped." You can "snap" and just shoot your own damned self.

Fine about those peaceful religions.

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And why not? The quran orders him to do it, whether he wants to or not. Didn't you read my post?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

OK, thanks,

I will check it out.

And there would not be enough virgins in heaven to accomodate all those people who think they are getting a lot of them - that's what I think, anyway.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

the bible commands the murder of believers of different gods too.
www.biblegateway.com...:2-7&version=NIV

and yes you can snap and shoot yourself.
or you can snap and start shooting at the people causing some of your grief
hasan was mocked quite a bit apparently for his beliefs. add persecution to any other of his mental problems and the outcome shouldnt surprise anyone.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Well, I doubt he just "snapped." You can "snap" and just shoot your own damned self.

Islam is the bloodiest, and the only one in existence that commands its followers to kill all non-Muslims, until religion - all of it is for Allah alone.

I find it intersting, that we don't say "Cho Seung-Hui killed because he was asian." We don't say that "Koebold killed because he was into rock music."
All these other shooters, they are either recognized as being deeply disturbed.

But hey, a muslim kills, and you god fearing christians rise up to shout, "It's because he was a muslim!!"

Or maybe he was just screwed up in the head, like all these other sick mofo's that kill people for no reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

His claims of harrasment was investigated and found not true. But I'm sure you don't believe that.

A person that "snaps" doesn't give away their possesions before commiting their crime. Giving away his furniture shows that he planned what he was going to do and he had no intention of surviving.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Originally posted by dooper

I find it intersting, that we don't say "Cho Seung-Hui killed because he was asian." We don't say that "Koebold killed because he was into rock music."
All these other shooters, they are either recognized as being deeply disturbed.

But hey, a muslim kills, and you god fearing christians rise up to shout, "It's because he was a muslim!!"

Or maybe he was just screwed up in the head, like all these other sick mofo's that kill people for no reason.

A white man commits a crime against another race and it is not a crime, it is a hate crime.

A priest that is a pedophile isn't reported as just a pedophile. He is reported as a pedophile priest.

Life isn't fair all around.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

i havent heard about the mocking was found to be not true.

and he gave away all of his possessions. yes. he didnt intend to survive.

That means he didnt snap and clearly Islam is to blame?

and the pedophile priest is let off with a slap on the wrist.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Deuteronomy 17 is the Old Testament. Christians quote the Old Testament when the passages magnify or outline the coming of our Savior. Our Lord Jesus Christ (The New Testament) commands us to forgive the ones who hate us, YES, to even love them. If you don't believe it, look it up.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

jesus also said he wasnt changing one jot or tittle of the law until all prophecies are fulfilled

The old testament is still part of christianity. sorry you cant brush it off

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

All pedophiles should go to jail. Period. End of story.
"Anyone who harms the little ones as these, it will be like putting a millstone around their neck and jumping into the sea."

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Slap on the wrist or not. In the news he is pedophile priest, not a pedophile.

Apparently your idea of snap is differant from mine. My definition doesn't include weeks or maybe months of planning.

If yours does then I guess by your definition he snapped.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

He fulfilled the prophecy by rising from the dead.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

this may be surprising to you, but not all people with mental aberrations run around naked coated in their own feces.

ted bundy murdered people for YEARS.
jeffrey dahmer murdered, raped, cannibalized, and practiced necrophilia for 4 years.

unless those two fit your definition of completely sane.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join