It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Muslim Maj Nader Hasan yelled Allhu Akbar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This gentleman was a suicide bomber. So far from what Ive heard and read of his psycological state as well as evryday personality, He was exactly the type recruited by fundamentalist terrorist groups in the middle east and all over the world. This dude blogged about the glories of martyrdom. The feds were alerted six months ago. Something about the radical side of Islam as well as the radical side of any faith that can be used to completely control an already weakened mind. I just hope like heck he isnt connected to a fundamentalist group. I believe if he would have been singing "Jesus loves me" that just as serious of a look would be taken at his version of that faith and what role it played in this atrocity. This guy has the same personality type as every other suicide bomber. Desperate, angry, depressed, kind of like most teen-agers. I see this guy as a one man al-queda cell. Radical faith groups are like gangs, people want to belong. Every terrorist doesnt have to be a mastermind. Terrorist orginizations have members that they dont even know about. Its sort of like when a civilian helps a downed officer. There are propper citezens on both ends of the spectrum. This guy was going out like his version of an ideal servant of Alah. No matter what lead him to it, his version of his faith was the key factor in this incident. Wether he initially went in with the atitude of obtaining an education and getting out , then when he wanted out the Army said no, he got mad like a kid not getting his way and used his religion to try to get what he wanted and when that didnt work he turned to its most fundamental side and became a Martyr. How do we know this wasnt in the back of hi mind for some time? How do we know who he contacted by accident, how much intel this guy compromised. He was a major in the US Army. He had access to medical records adresses and all kinds of other sensitive as well as classified info about this nations most precious resource..our Soldiers.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
An unbeliever is someone that does not worship Allah or god.
Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same god.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It was probably programed into him by MK Ultra hypnosis.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We will probably never know because the records will be sealed like Columbine and Port Arthur

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Made it through page two and I had to stop to comment that this is the most disgusting thread I have ever read on ATS, perhaps.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not entirely certain that this man even acted alone.

For someone to suddenly claim, "hey, in the course of the last two days I have read his entire Holy Book and can quote for you, right now, verse by verse, all of the reasons he was justified by his religion to do such a thing" really makes me raise an eyebrow, first and foremost.
Second, it is entirely hypocritical. Christianity has had more than its fair share of human rights abuses that were deemed entirely justified by their own scripture.

This isn't even an arguable idea.

Oh my god, this thread genuinely scares me. And herein lies where I believe this event MAY have been a false flag type event. Look at the idiocy being displayed here!

Alright Christians! Lets rally up and go get those damned towel-heads, huh?!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by psyko45

"Terrorist Organizations have members they don't even know about."

^^^^ That is single handedly one of the most disturbing things I have ever read on this website.

You are in essence saying that an IDEA has followers and that those FOLLOWERS should be watched, investigated, punished...

People who don't believe as you do.
And that is all.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, this thread is quite disgusting.

I believe in good and evil, right and wrong, moral and immoral. What this man did was wrong. No doubt about that.

But what you people are doing on this thread is also wrong.

All of you who have shown intolerance, bigotry, and ignorance towards the religion of Islam have also proven that you have one thing in common with Major Nader Hasan: hate.

Hate is what drove this man to kill. It wasn't God, religion, or the Qur'an. I won't argue the possibility that radical extremism influenced him. However, every educated person should know that religious extremism is nothing more than hate. It doesn't define one religion.

You're wrong if you belive the cause of all of this is Islam. If you do believe that, it just shows that you're no better than Major Hasan. You all are just opportunists who are using this incident as a safe place to revel in your hate.

Hate is wrong. Judging and generalizing 1.2 billion normal people and their beliefs/religion/culture based on your own hatred is wrong.

Humans know the difference between right and wrong. Most of you know that the ignorance you are spewing on this thread is wrong, you just can't see it because your hate runs too deep.

By the way, I thought this particular forum was about political conspiracy in terms of polarization...does anyone think that it's a little too coincidental that the deadliest military base massacre on US soil was carried out by a Muslim?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

You know, it doesn't matter what this fool shouted before he killed people. Why? Because the shootings were his action, and his action alone. His religion is irrelevant. He may have been mentally ill. He may just have been a cold hearted bastard. He may have been a fundamentalist. He may have been all of those things and more, but at the end of the day he was one man.

If we follow your line of reasoning, Charlie Manson should not be in prison since there is no evidence that he was present when the murders were committed. Yet our criminal justice system holds him accountable for his actions. He encouraged, perhaps instructed & directed that innocent people should be killed. For this he is condemned, and rightly so. Those who carried out the murders were also individuals, who must be held accountable for their actions.

Yet society recognizes the guilt of those who, while not physically carrying out the violent acts, instruct others to do so for whatever reason.

Jim Jones may not have personally forced anyone to drink the Koo lade but he told others that it was God's will that they do so. His guilt is clear and the personal responsibility he bears for the deaths of others is not contested by any reasonable human being.

Maybe I am way off base on this, but I feel that any religion that demands, encourages, or condones violence against others must also be held accountable for the actions that it's adherents engage in.

Christendom stands condemned for the very same reasons.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by Sparky63]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Slayer

Yet some of us also understand that religions justify crazy stuff all of the time...

That just goes for granted.

For example, Christians believe that if they forgive everyone then they can get into heaven.

Can I ask you what the word Jihad means? And what religion it is tied to?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Jesus Said...
According to Luke 19:27
"and those that do not wish for me to reign above them, bring them hither and slay them before me"

'Our' bible also tells us that if someone, even our own brother, tells us to follow other Gods, that we should smite him and even his cattle.

The OP should study these biblical instructions and see why someone might be able to quote the bible complete or in part and out of context to put a different slant on things.

Take a look at your own sins; your willingly given taxes that support Mr Prince of Blackwater (mercenaries) who allocates call signs of personalities from the Christian Crusades to troops whom he instructs to engage in a religious war and kill Muslims. Your own democratically elected former Prez Bush II who even invoked the word 'crusade' in one of his calls to war.

I am yet to meet anyone that can claim "those towel heads killed my little sister" or brother, cousin, father, mother, five members of my extended family, while just about any Iraqi is able to make that accusation toward the Godly USA, and any Palestinian is able to make of Israel and it's proxy USA....
What loss has the OP suffered, in fact what loss the USA?... by comparison, a paltry few thousand. A nation of people unharmed yet eager to turn the Middle East into a slab of glass.. and the OP has the audacity to accuse others of extremism and hate.

Others here accuse Islam of being lead by a paedophile, yet as an inhabitant of Australia; I know, and my friends know, as I have put the challenge to them over nearly ten years; that every time a real paedophile raises his ugly head on the MSM, it's ALWAYS a white Anglo-Saxon....
Not those who have sex with 16 or 15, or 17yo (what ever the arbitrary legal age is), but the 'most accomplished' paedophiles who have sex with Pre-Pubescent!!, children, infants and babies.
Offended?? No doubt... Challenged??... Just look at some of USA's online paedophile registers with mugshots and ask yourself why the typical overly represented Black Population are not so well represented among this group of 'criminals'.. keeping in mind that some of those convicted had sex with someone 'under the age of consent' and not necessarily a pre-pubescent.

I have read one other topic in it's entirety on this forum; regarding the evicted widow crying on the street while her affluent neighbours looted her personal belongings.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The way 'we' in the "West" treat our own elderly neighbours, leaves little surprise for the contempt for human life that we show toward other nations.

OP.. Have you seen this??
Israel recruits 'army of bloggers'

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I just finished reading the Quran, I was astonished by the fact that this book has nothing to do with peace. I now fully understand why Major Nader was compelled to massacre all of the innocent lives on Ft Hood. I also recognize why the muslim's hate the Kifir or unbelievers. After reading this you too will understand why the world will have a very difficult time bringing peace to the muslim world.

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. – Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. – Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. – 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God’s entirely. – Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. – 2:216 Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

….. martyrs…. Enter heaven – Surah 3:140-43

If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. – 3:157-8

You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. – Surah 3:169-71

www.wvinter.net...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by GAOTU789]

maybe you better read the quran again...

in 2:190-193
190 : Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

191: And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them.

192: But if they desist, then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

193: And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

and the rest it's true, in Islam, every single man that die and fight against the aggresor in their land and islam, Allah will give them heaven...

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 222938

Mate now you are just generalising.

"The multiculturalism must end, these people are dangerous and wish to destroy us. They're more dangerous than all the bankers, militaristic despots, dictators, and general mad people combined."

Okay so you are telling me that out of the 1.6 Billion muslims world wide all of them are going to go on a murderous rampage and kill anyone and everyone that is a "nonbeliever". get your facts straight, the muslims that go out killing everybody are called EXTREMISTS or TERRORISTS im a muslim, yet i dont get any religious tendancies to go out and massacre people for no reason, the majority of muslims are just normal working class people.

"Here's a group of muslims already saying they approve of it and if the west would just "accept" Islam then stuff like this wouldn't happen. (I hope this video posts correctly)"

i would also like to point out that the video you are showing are of EXTREMISTS, not all muslims are arab, and not all muslims share the same views regarding religion(the qur'an) or treatment of women and womens rights, again this is just plain ignorance and generalisation, just because it happens in the middle east doesnt mean other islamic countries follow the same regime.

"The so-called "moderate" muslims ARE the minority in that religion, they are the "radicals" to the rest of the muslims community. And even they may claim they don't support suicide bombings or actions like at Fort Hood, but they sure don't stand up against it."

actually no. the so called radicals are the minority of the religion, while reading that paragraph you mean to tell me just because a few thousand people blow themselves up in the name of Islam or Allah that the whole 1.5billion muslims round the world support them.

Okay il give you an example, while not necesarily religion based its almost equal. The above statement is like saying that the whole population of america supports the hundreds of mass-murderers,rapists and all criminals in the jails.

It is really shocking how people(majorly americans) generalize about islam, by things that were written by other islam bashing idiots, by things the media and their own government tell them.

Im muslim and im just like any other normal person, living on with my life, living IN PEACE with many other cultures and religions, I admit that there is people that i do hate, that is not because of my religion but simply because of the war that they caused that killed over 250,000 innocents. But still that does not give me a reason or the right to just blow myself up while trying to kill them.

reply to post by einjager

and how did you come by that conclusion may i ask, im muslim the qur'an may or may not say "kill the infidels" or whatever i wouldnt know i havent read the whole thing but your telling me just because im a muslim that means that at some point in my life im gona go on a murderous rampage and kill everyone. Unless you can prove to me that there is no such thing as a so called "moderate muslim" then i will just call you plain ignorant.

reply to post by grey580

well said.

to sum up this post i think that by the quotes of the verses in the OP's post are just copy/pasted from some anti-islamic website. there is no WAY that he had read the qur'an. I think its sad all this ignorance, particularly among americans. You guys really need to stop listening to everything the media and your government are telling you.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoneyid
Jesus Said...
According to Luke 19:27
"and those that do not wish for me to reign above them, bring them hither and slay them before me"

'Our' bible also tells us that if someone, even our own brother, tells us to follow other Gods, that we should smite him and even his cattle.

Sorry to quote you but I don't think you should know how to read a Bible if you say it like that. Luke 19 is a parable, Jesus is speaking a symbolic story about a fictional character. Jesus did not command to slay anyone, it is figurative which the Koran is not in the actions of Muhammad. If anything this parable is about his own death which they did to him. He is speaking about after his death, we will have less in the after life if we do not preach or have nothing to show, it is also a parable so no confusion there in today's society, evidence has it that not many Christians are compelled to be obssessed with this verse.

The difference in the West is that our sins are plain to see, we don't cover it up as a norm, the Middle East gets away with it and no one sees it happen as often as it should, but it is slowly being uncovered along with what Islam hides and coverups in its scriptures and along with its laws against humanity and waging wars since the year 666 (pun).

Luke 19
The Parable of the Ten Minas

The Parable of the Ten Minas
11While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a]'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'
14"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

15"He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

16"The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

17" 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

18"The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

19"His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

20"Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. 21I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

22"His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? 23Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

24"Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

25" 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

26"He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. 27But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me."

Text

[edit on 8-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I said nothing of the sort. Fist I didnt state how I believe. Second I said nothing about idea investigation and or punishment. Thank you for the highest form of compliment I could have recieved on this site. Sometimes the truth is disturbing. If you think for one second that our government doesnt pay close attention to ALL fundamentalist faiths you are sadly mistaken. This is why in my opinion ANYONE who does ANYTHING in a "GODS" name should be carefully monitored. This includes ministry, charity, etc.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Disgusting.

This thread was created for no other purpose than to incite a witchhunt against Muslims.

I find it absolutely astounding that the OP can cherrypick certain parts of verses from the Quran and twist them to suit a nefarious agenda. One only need to look at the complete verse, in context, to see that it actually means the complete opposite of what the OP has claimed. This is typical self-righteous and fundementalist Christian behaviour almost bordering on extremism itself.

And don't give me that crap about the Bible not inciting it's own violence against unbelievers. Old Testament or not, no supposedly "loving and peaceful" God would EVER suggest that a man sacrifice his own son, or call for the burning and destruction of entire cities. That is a sick and twisted God IMO, not a peaceful and loving one.

The OP also seems to forget the Crusades - you know those pesky wars that Christians incited that blow your theory of a peaceful religion right out of the water!

Disclaimer: I am not a Muslim, and I most certainly am no longer a Christian - having seen and personally experienced what goes on behind the scenes of one of the biggest Churches in Australia (you wouldn't believe the stuff I saw - Pastors having rampant sex with each others wives, the lead Pastor getting his 4x4 gold trimmed with tithe money and thats just for appetizers.....one day I'll write a comprehensive thread detailing it all to you.)

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Probably because that guy did not carry out his attacks in the name of religion. Saying this current example was not done in the name of religion is kind of like saying a guy who blows up a stem-cell research clinic while yelling "On the 6th day, GOD created man...On the 6th day, GOD created man...On the 6th day, GOD created man!" was not motivated by religious beliefs.
[edit on 7/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

I'm not sure I'm buying this. Are you sure it's not more analogous to a Christian uttering "God save us all," or "God is Merciful" while committing a questionable act? I'd believe you all had a solid case if this fellow had screamed "Death to the unbelievers" or something, but just an expression of his Muslim faith? I mean, Christians have used "Kill them all and let God sort them out" (from "Kill them all, God will know his own") as a battle cry for centuries. Isn't that equally valid evidence that Christians are homicidal maniacs, driven by the deranged writings of their scary holy books to do things like burning bulls in sacrifice and stoning gay people to death? Just saying, the Abrahamic religions are peas in a pod and not one of them is a stranger to atrocity in the name of God.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyElohim

I guess I should elaborate. I'm not just pointing out that no Abrahamic religion has a monopoly on Bad Things. I am also saying that making a reference to your religion or being a devout believer does not necessarily mean your evil acts are motivated by your religion.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It seems almost daily that you hear about some Muslim fanatic blowing themselves up in a public place killing other innocent people. You don't hear this about other religions.

Islam seems to be at war everywhere it exits. Anyone who can not see or refuses to recognize this is choosing ignorance.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

It seems almost daily that you hear about some Muslim fanatic blowing themselves up in a public place killing other innocent people.

I seem to recall Japanese pilots called Kamakazi's doing exactly the same thing that these "Muslim fanatics" are doing - killing themselves in order to strike a blow at the enemy. It is a war tactic, nothing more, and in case you haven't noticed the US declared war on them and they are at war doing warry things like kill each other.......funny about that really isn't it?

[edit on 8/11/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
An unbeliever is someone that does not worship Allah or god.
Jews, Muslims and Christians all worship the same god.

Allow me to correct you, and no disrespect.
Allah has NO SON, He has only three daughters. The Lord Jesus Christ Is The Only Begotten Son of G_D The Father Almighty,
TText A significant difference.
May the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join