It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Explain this video of the muslim communitity celebrating this brave muslim

Were there 1.6 billion people in the video, because that's how large the Islamic Community really is.

Do they all have little notarized stamps on their foreheads that say "I am a genuine and certified Muslim", some people might be a little suspect of news manufactured by a entity called Jihad Watch.

Sounds like a wierd Swatch to me!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

dude, this isn't about religious persecution.
I would suggest that you research Islam to understand what they are trying to tell you.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

dude you crack me up.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

dude, this isn't about religious persecution.
I would suggest that you research Islam to understand what they are trying to tell you.

Really? See it sounds like religious persecution to me. When someone starts saying not to tollerate anything a certain religion does and to put them under additional and constant scrutiny because of their religion.

Of course I am too busy reading things like dictionaries and the constitution to find time for exciting entertainment sites like Jihad watch.com.

Does that like tell time in all 24 time zones or something? Come with a 5 year warranty? Is there like a gold and diamond encrusted Presidential Version?

Who makes Jihad Watch? KKK Jewelers, White Aryian Brothers Watch Makers?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by JJay55

What I saw on that video was a whole lot of ignoring, too. Don't even pretend that that clown represents the majority of Muslims. You know damned well he doesn't...nothing but hatred tells you otherwise.

Had that camera bothered to follow those folks, those few who actually took those fliers, down the street, I think you'd have found the majority of them tossed onto the street, or into garbage cans.

YouTube videos do little to prove your point. Are there Muslims who celebrated this crime? Of course there are... Just like there are Christians who celebrate the murders of innocents in the Nazi Death Camps. Neither are representative of the whole. Can you not get that through your head?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Explain this:
www.jihadwatch.org...
It's a video of muslims celebrating the incident at Fort Hood.

No.

Its a video of some people who are obviously fundamentalist attention seekers spewing hate.

The same stuff that you are spewing, from the other side.
You are two sides of the same coin.

They blame America for all their ills. You blame Muslims for all yours.

In reality, ordinary Americans and ordinary muslims want the crap people like this spew to stop. Normal, decent, people worldwide don't want to see anyone killed, maimed or injured, for any reason.

The machination of hate is self perpetuating and self fuelling. Each side feeds the fire. The more pointless jibberish and ignorance that gets fed into it, the hotter the flame gets.

Its self defeating.

You cannot blame, and condemn a whole group of people for the actions of a few.

Do you blame all Germans and Japanese for WW2?
Do you blame all Christians for the orgy of violence that was the inquisition or the crusades?
Do you blame all of America because of the violent gun crimes I mentioned in my previous post?

I doubt it.

So why the continued insistance to blame all muslims for the acts of lunatics?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
it appears to me that the problem is not a desire to blame all muslims or even suspect all muslims of harboring terrorist tendencies, the problem is an unwillingness to pay attention to red flags presented by an individual if that individual happens to be mulim. all they have to do, whether it is the military or anybody else, is do what the are supposed to be doing: look for threats and neutralize those threats. at least this shooter shouldn't have been an officer in the army. would that have prevented his killing people? don't know. he might have killed different people, or the pressure he was experiencing might have been relieved. the thing is, he could have killed himself but he chose to kill others. that's more like an act of war, when done by a military person.

what has to stop is the unwillingness to confront INDIVIDUALS who are spewing hate and connected with hate spewing leaders, if they happen to be muslims. i have no idea how widespread this problem is, but in this case there were plenty of red flags. this was no mole. he was in the face of all sorts of people. to miss these red flags, you had to make a real effort. so they weren't missed, but ignored. ignored for reasons of political correctness. THAT is what must stop. don't blame any group for anything. pay attention to the individuals in the group.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I quite Agree

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

But you yourself don't even understand what you're telling others they don't understand, so who are you to say someone should research anything? Seriously, one specific member has openly called you on your so-called expertise, and you've openly ignored this person. You keep rambling on about Islam this, and Islam that, and didn't even know "moslem" was an appropriate spelling so that shows just how much you really know (and we won't even get into the question I asked which further disproves your claims.)

You need to stop. Multiple people have died, and instead you're using this crisis to spread your "ISLAM IS EVIL IT MUST BE STAMPED OUT" propaganda.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
huggs evreyone,,,

I hope I dont come off wronge,,but we do have a problems here,,,

I dont need to state on the suicide bombings,,,other muslim terroist caught in the UK,,France,,,etc...

We all who are not muslims notice this now,,most of us know with common scense and our hearts know evil is amongst everyone of all faiths,,,

But the muslim community should worry more,,,they have suicide bombers and idiots who make the news and represent their religon...

this is going to worsen in the years to come,,,,soon,,,it'll be stupid suicide bombing for certain sects of them,,,

Russia and china will have problems to soon,,,france and the UK its horrible....

my heart goes out to the familes...

I also know more higher ups in the muslim world dont complain worth a crap,,,except throw a few statements out,,,,...

amd killing innocents thinking your going to get get a bunch of sexy virgins is sick in the afterlife,,,(being rewarded with sex???))

I personally had enuff,,,

the men should wera the veils in the hardline countries,,,,those men are dirty and discusting!!!!

Im sorry,,,just mad and sad at this horror....

huggs everyone

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
People that say "Don't sentence him to death are FOOLS." Almost like back in the day when the insanity clause came out.People said "O, these people are insane, it isn't right to kill THEM" ... Then you have everyone pleading the insanity clause and going and getting three meals a day and playing with thier little puzzles in thier padded room. Eating thier pills that people pay 20.00 a peice on the street for just to try and forget they gotta go to work tomorrow. If you have ever grown up sleeping on the ground eating SPAM you realize how rediculous this is. Just straight out silly. WHY DID THEY EVEN hesitate, why did we bring this person back to life !?!?! We as a NATION just spent more than a CENT keeping this guy alive, we should have left him LYING there as a reminder to every person that comes into that FORT... Seriously spend 50k keeping this fool alive to execute him ... WE ARE IDIOTS !!!!??!! And here all of you are saying o, don't kill him give him to the MEDIA ... *DENYING IGNORANCE HAS NEVER BEEN SO HARD FOR ME* !!!! SO BLINDED !!!!! I hope this post gets deleted just to show me how right I AM. SERIOUSLY.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus_Brandon

Who said don't kill him?

Now, I can see keeping him alive for interrogation, and not letting him die in the "state" he was in according to radical Islam. Personally, I'm all for execution by firing squad, with bullets lubricated in pig fat, to make sure that he is "unclean" according to his own tenents at the time of death, thus precluding any hope at all, by him or any other jihadist, that he will even MAKE it to al-jannah, much less be rewarded there.

If it were to become common knowledge that THAT was the form of execution for jihadists, you'd see a "radical" change of heart amongst many of their number. It's been done before, to good effect.

Don't confuse a plea for sanity, and condemnation of blanket statements by armchair "experts", as a defense of radicalism or pleas for mercy or leniency in favor of monstrosities.

I'm saying take battle to the monsters, and don't waste time, effort, and energy giving in to a fear of the unknown, and consequently lashing out and wasting all of the above in unfounded attacks against harmless people.

When you broaden your targets to include ALL, as some here have suggested, you dilute your effectiveness to the point of negation.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend

the men should wera the veils in the hardline countries,,,,those men are dirty and discusting!!!!

I've often thought this! at the very least, all should wear berkas, maybe different colors for male and female. or all the same. why do you even need to know who's under there?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

What you're saying over here is not gonna solve any thing and will in fact make the world an even more dangerous place. This will cause them to get unified and come togeather to carry out more such attacks and all those who have a hatred towards americans or westerners will become unified under them. This will make the world an even more dangerous place. In case you have'nt noticed the world has become even more dangerous ever since the war on terror began. Unless of course that is your intention "to make the world an even more dangerous place". Learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Here are a couple of interesting links

homelandsecurityus.com...

www.wnd.com...

This guy wasn't mentally ill. He wasn't picked on or teased. He was conscious of what he was doing, he was a muslim terrorist. He wanted to do these things because it was what he believed to be right. He is a islamofascist plain and simple.....And he should be treated as such.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ARNOMANNN

Several witnesses, like Pvt. Robert Foster, who was wounded in the hip during the attack, reported Hasan shouted "Allahu Akbar" -- Arabic for "God is great" -- which Islamic terrorists have used as a battle cry.

"I was sitting in about the second row back when the assailant stood up and yelled 'Allah Akbar' in Arabic and he opened fire," Foster, 21, said Monday on CNN's "American Morning."

Foster said he wasn't sure "Allahu Akbar" was exactly what Hasan said, noting that "with that much adrenaline, you tend to forget things."

Wasn't sure he said it? Don't tell the people on ATS who have already tried, convicted, judged and sentenced this man!

But other investigators have been examining whether Hasan had any ties to Islamic radical groups or individuals -- in particular, a former cleric at a mosque Hasan attended when he lived in Virginia.

U.S. military officials said intelligence agencies intercepted communications between Hasan and Anwar al-Awlaki, a former imam at the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, a suburb of Washington. Al-Awlaki, who left the United States in 2002 and is believed to be living in Yemen, was the subject of several federal investigations dating back to the late 1990s, but was never charged.

Intelligence agencies intercepted communications from Hasan to al-Awlaki and shared them with other U.S. government agencies, U.S. military officials told CNN on Monday. Federal authorities dropped the inquiry into Hasan's communications after deciding that the messages warranted no further action, one of the officials said.

In a statement issued Monday night, the FBI said one of its Joint Terrorism Task Forces -- which included Pentagon, state and local investigators -- "assessed that the content of those communications was consistent with research being conducted by Maj. Hasan in his position as a psychiatrist at the Walter Reed Medical Center [in Washington]."

"Because the content of the communications was explainable by his research and nothing else derogatory was found, the JTTF concluded that Maj. Hasan was not involved in terrorist activities or terrorist planning," the FBI said.

CNN.com

Wow you should forward your information to the U.S. Attorneys office friend, it sounds like they are going to need everything they can get at this rate to make a terrorism case!

[edit on 9/11/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Predictably there is an incredibly strenuous effort here to deflect from the issue at hand. Trying to subvert concern for the spread of an increasing popular anti-Western, anti-Christian, anti-Semitic religiously encased political agenda, genuflecting apologists vainly attempt to dismiss any criticism of what is evolving as simple anti-Muslim racism.

Had the US military not succumbed to this fear of appearing discriminatory and thrown this guy out of their ranks instead of promoting him, it's likely we would not be having this discussion.

Analysis of the significance of this incident, the most terrible in a long series, isn't about acceptance of Muslims it's about a horrible crime done in the name of an Islamic ideology that promotes intolerance, murder of declared infidels and mass destruction.

This ideology is far from new. It existed before the current American involvement in the Middle East, before there was a State of Israel, even before there was a United States of America.

The unspoken word among the terminally politically correct to the point of denial is "jihad"

www.danielpipes.org...

When a Muslim in the West for no apparent reason violently attacks non-Muslims, a predictable argument ensues about motives.

The establishment – law enforcement, politicians, the media, and the academy – stands on one side of this debate, insisting that some kind of oppression caused Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, to kill 13 and wound 30 at Ft. Hood on Nov. 5. It disagrees on the specifics, however, presenting Hasan as the victim alternatively of "racism," "harassment he had received as a Muslim," a sense of not belonging," "pre-traumatic stress disorder" "mental problems" "emotional problems" "an inordinate amount of stress" or being deployed to Afghanistan as his "worst nightmare." Accordingly, a typical newspaper headline reads "Mindset of Rogue Major a Mystery".

Instances of Muslim-on-unbeliever violence inspire the victim school to dig up new and imaginative excuses. Colorful examples include:

• 1990: "A prescription drug for … depression" (to explain the assassination of Rabbi Meir Kahane)

• 1991: "A robbery gone wrong" (the murder of Makin Morcos in Sydney)

• 1994: "Road rage" (the killing of a random Jew on the Brooklyn Bridge)

• 1997: "Many, many enemies in his mind" (the shooting murder atop the Empire State Building)

• 2000: A traffic incident (the attack on a bus of Jewish schoolchildren near Paris)

• 2002: "A work dispute" (the double murder at LAX)

• 2002: A "stormy [family] relationship" (the Beltway snipers)

• 2003: An "attitude problem" (Hasan Karim Akbar's attack on fellow soldiers, killing two)

• 2003: Mental illness (the mutilation murder of Sebastian Sellam)

• 2004: "Loneliness and depression" (an explosion in Brescia, Italy outside a McDonald's restaurant)

• 2005: "A disagreement between the suspect and another staff member" (a rampage at a retirement center in Virginia)

• 2006: "An animus toward women" (a murderous rampage at the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle)

• 2006: "His recent, arranged marriage may have made him stressed" (killing with an SUV in northern California)

Additionally, when a Osama bin Laden-admiring Arab-American crashed a plane into a Tampa high-rise, blame fell on the acne drug Accutane.

As a charter member of the jihad school of interpretation, I reject these explanations as weak, obfuscatory, and apologetic. The jihadi school, still in the minority, perceives Hasan's attack as one of many Muslim efforts to vanquish infidels and impose Islamic law. We recall a prior episode of sudden jihad syndrome in the U.S. military, as well as the numerous cases of non-lethal Pentagon jihadi plots and the history of Muslim violence on American soil.

Far from being mystified by Hasan, we see overwhelming evidence of his jihadi intentions. He handed out Korans to neighbors just before going on his rampage and yelled "Allahu Akbar," the jihadi's cry, as he fired off over 100 rounds from two pistols. His superiors reportedly put him on probation for inappropriately proselytizing about Islam.

We note what former associates say about him: one, Val Finnell, quotes Hasan saying, "I'm a Muslim first and an American second" and recalls Hasan justifying suicide terrorism; another, Col Terry Lee, recalls that Hasan "claimed Muslims had the right to rise up and attack Americans"; the third, a psychiatrist who worked very closely with Hasan, described him as "almost belligerent about being Muslim."

Finally, the jihad school of thought attributes importance to the Islamic authorities' urging American Muslim soldiers to refuse to fight their co-religionists, thereby providing a basis for sudden jihad. In 2001, for example, responding to the U.S. attack on the Taliban, the mufti of Egypt, Ali Gum'a, issued a fatwa stating that "The Muslim soldier in the American army must refrain [from participating] in this war." Hasan himself, echoing that message, advised a young Muslim disciple, Duane Reasoner Jr., not to join the U.S. army because "Muslims shouldn't kill Muslims."

If the jihad explanation is overwhelmingly more persuasive than the victim one, it's also far more awkward to articulate. Everyone finds blaming road rage, Accutane, or an arranged marriage easier than discussing Islamic doctrines. And so, a prediction: what Ralph Peters calls the army's "unforgivable political correctness" will officially ascribe Hasan's assault to his victimization and will leave jihad unmentioned.

And thus will the army blind itself and not prepare for its next jihadi attack.

M

[edit on 10-11-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
According to some here, it's Political Correctness favouring Muslim that fails the American public....

They are telling us that they see the American Military as a bunch of incompetents.
PC caused the US Military to not address Hassan's expressed grievances with the US "crusade" (Bush II) .... (note I did not use the words "fail to")

Viewing from their perspective it all makes sense to me now.... why the FBI, CIA, etc didn't act on intelligence showing planned aeroplane hijackings prior to 911.
Why there is no footage from airports showing the boxcutter brigade as they were preparing to board the planes......... Its PC!!!!.. the cameras were switched off so as not to offend any minority groups.

The English did exactly the same during the london Bombings; with 1/2Million CCTV cameras in the city of London, where they say you can't travel around on any given day without being caught on 300 of them,,, they switched them off when they saw the Muslims coming, so as not to offend anyone.

There is no AGENDA here; it's plane and simple PC.

Why put Rham Emanual in the position he is??, being the son of a former member of a well known Israeli terrorist organisation, recognised as such by USA. (Irgun).... there is no AGENDA here, it's just plane and simple PC!!
Why not bomb Israel after killing so many Americans when they attacked the USS Liberty for 1_1/2 hours with napalm etc.... No AGENDA... just PC.
Why Israeli spies keep doing their thing in USA... No AGENDA... just PC

I understand now.. I should take the word of some of you Americans that clearly understand your mentality better than I..... I think I'm starting to get what you mean... 'you people are just plane dumb' is that your point.

And here I was thinking that those that control Washington were so resourceful that they had it all worked out.

But really...
As contemptuous as I am of America's 'foreign relation' practices; so contemptuous that I struggle to avoid viewing all Americans with similar contempt; it appears that JJ and a few others have even more contempt for their own nation than me.... Unlike them, I don't think that those setting America's path are as dumb as they think.

JJay55 & mmiichael etal are UnAmerican

In light of certain Semite body count, I don't see Muslim PC as a major issue.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by phoneyid]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoneyid
According to some here, it's Political Correctness favouring Muslim that fails the American public....

They are telling us that they see the American Military as a bunch of incompetents.
PC caused the US Military to not address Hassan's expressed grievances with the US "crusade" (Bush II) .... (note I did not use the words "fail to")

Viewing from their perspective it all makes sense to me now.... why the FBI, CIA, etc didn't act on intelligence showing planned aeroplane hijackings prior to 911.

Why there is no footage from airports showing the boxcutter brigade as they were preparing to board the planes......... Its PC!!!!.. the cameras were switched off so as not to offend any minority groups.

In light of certain Semite body count, I don't see Muslim PC as a major issue.

You talking about Jews killing Muslims? Why don't you say so?

Last stats show 11 Million Muslims have died in wars and conflicts since 1948. 35,000 in aggressive co-ordinated military attacks and related against Israel, the other 99.7% are Muslims killed by other Muslims.

I won't even bother to touch on the popular fantasy of Mossad and "Jews did 9/11." I've seen the pointlessness of discussion with those who are addicted to this particular brand of Truth Serum being sold by disinformation websites and videos aimed at the gullible and ignorant.

The perpetuated cult of denial that the US was attacked by a well-funded, well co-ordinated Muslim based organization on Sept 11 reveals much about it's adherents. Though they brandish a banner of "Truth" it's really about anger and self-loathing.

Narrowing the discussion to the topic at hand, we have a committed Muslim military psychiatrist who was well aware what the organization he signed up with did in it's mandate. This particular individual could have pursued a non-violent route to be excused from overseas duty if he found the wars conflicted with his faith. Instead he chose to murder as many innocent people as he could in the name if Islam.

Keep tap-dancing around that all you like.

My tour of duty, an obligation from a bet I lost a year ago, is coming to an end. Will be nice not to have to interface with so many people with so much hate agendas and chips on their shoulders.

If you were able to understand that, you wouldn't be on this forum.

M

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

EXTRACTOriginally posted by mmiichael

You talking about Jews killing Muslims? Why don't you say so?

Last stats show 11 Million Muslims have died in wars and conflicts since 1948. 35,000 in aggressive co-ordinated military attacks and related against Israel, the other 99.7% are Muslims killed by other Muslims.

---------------
=10,965,000 ......99.7% (10,932,105)

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join