It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
BNO: 9 confirmed deaths

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Breaking News: Something bad has hap...

FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG! EVERYTHING, EVER, IS A FALSE FLAG!

Get real, folks.

What the hell man?

Bullets still flying and people are still posting this BS.....geez

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

War is war and civilians die. You ought to be glad we are so much better than the rest of the world at avoiding collateral damage. At least we try. That is more than Russia or China would do.

My advice is that if you don't want to get bit by the dog then overthrow your leaders before they pull the dog's tail.

Plus the insurgents have blown up more innocent CIVILIAN Iraqi's then the Americans. Those heartless bastards.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by HotSauce]

link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

How can you say it's sad when we don't even know what happened or why? Would you think it's sad if some 18 year old is getting revenge on the US military because a predator drone killed his whole family while attending a funeral for his baby brother? Let's get the facts and figures before we start shedding tears. No doubt many people in this event are innocent but so are thousands who have died at the hands of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't think idiotic political statements are very appropriate right now as some of us could have family there but hey, it's the internet so you can say whatever the hell makes you fell good about yourself.

link   

No I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying REAL patriots who really want to induce change aren't going to start shooting randomly on a military base. All that's going to do is strengthen the opposition and marginalize the movement.

Yessir you are correct!

Say a big NO to blind centurion-like patriotism!
It is what will be the primary cause of the downfall of western civilization as we know it.

But too many don't realize it because of a lack of education.

Good to see still there are many who see the light

link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
The fact that the FBI is involved indicates that the shooters ARE NOT US Army personnel. If it was just a bunch of soldiers gone nuts they would have left it up to the US Army CID and the US Army Military Police Corps.

This sounds like something along the lines of the Fort Dix Plot from 2007. Look it up.

Not to float your boat but your assessment is dead wrong! FBI is brought in on almost any homicide related to the military. It is standard protocol regardless if the case will be solely investigated by CID.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Sliadon

How can you say it's sad when we don't even know what happened or why? Would you think it's sad if some 18 year old is getting revenge on the US military because a predator drone killed his whole family while attending a funeral for his baby brother? Let's get the facts and figures before we start shedding tears. No doubt many people in this event are innocent but so are thousands who have died at the hands of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I think that death is sad regardless. Innocent people were killed. As far as your predator drone comment, you have no way to prove those killed and wounded were responsible for the hypothetical attack you bring up.

You can kindly take your hateful rhetoric elsewhere. Comparing death in numbers should never be done. A life is a life, and should be respected.

So yes, it is sad that people have been shot and wounded.

-Sliadon

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Retired Army General Bob Scales has now raised the specter of this being some form of terrorist attack....

Interesting how this develops in the news room.... considering all the 'consultants' scrambling to add their .02

FOX's news crawler at the bottom of the page is now stating that Terrorism is NOT suspected in this case....

Editors, hard a t work!

link   
reply to post by Anjin

Did you shed a tear for the 6+ black women that were raped and murdered in Cleveland who's bodies were recently discovered? Death and life is relative and subjective my friend.

link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Breaking News: Something bad has hap...

FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG! EVERYTHING, EVER, IS A FALSE FLAG!

Get real, folks.

ATS are you reading this?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Update--

FBI is currently saying no terrorism suspected.

-Sliadon

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

Exactly THAT'S MY POINT! We don't know anything yet. We don't even know who was killed.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
Update--

FBI is currently saying no terrorism suspected.

-Sliadon

Of course they are going to say that...could you imagine the panic if they stated otherwise?

No matter how you slice it, they are still terrorists...homegrown perhaps, but still terrorism.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

True. There is a lot of crime in Killeen. A lot of gang activity that has gone down, and some of them being in the military. Occasionally you will get a lone duck that goes off their rocker but nothing ever like this before on Ft Hood.

Like I said earlier, normal population for Ft Hood is 30,000 to 35,000 and up to 50,000 if troops are going to be deployed.

Before I had to run and pick up my kids, kxxv.com had a Mother outside and her child was in school inside the base. Heartbreaking to see her. And now more family members are gathering near one of the entrances.

And whoever said that some hints of terrorism, I must admit, that was my first thought.

And the FBI being involved was confirmed locally around 2:30 CST. FBI and Secret Service has had a strong presence ever since Bush build his ranch by me. So it isn't like they had to fly in, they are already here and could respond quickly to this.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

I dont know why 3 people would attempt to attack an army base;
thats basically a suicide mission;

3 people ambusing 1 or 2 officers/soldiers wouldve been a much better plan in my opinion

[edit on 5-11-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I agree and is exactly what I was thinking. This IS terrorism. Shooting innocent people and causing city wide lock downs is terrorism so I don't know why they always have to add that during any situation. Just to keep people calm I suppose.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's only terrorism if they're muslim.

Duh!

seriously though... this is sad.

link   

reply to post by Anjin

Did you shed a tear for the 6+ black women that were raped and murdered in Cleveland who's bodies were recently discovered? Death and life is relative and subjective my friend.

Can you just TRY to stay on topic for once?

Deflection alert, yet again...

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Very good point Aggie Man, I guess the FBI is meaning in terms of "non home grown" but very important that you mention that!

-Sliadon

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
big whoopty doo!

worse cases happen on a daily basis in other countries. and i dont see anybody crying over them. they are still human nonetheless so it doesnt mean u can sympathize for this event and not for all the daily massacres and bombings in the middle east.

dont be fickle.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join