It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Least 7 Dead, 12 Wounded in Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
FBI is now involved. Im not really sure how common this is, as the military has its own version of the FBI. I wonder if this means, the shooters are not military, but civilian.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The Army has confirmed 7 dead, 20 wounded in shootings at Fort Hood, Texas. Local media say one gunman has been captured, and a second is still on loose. There are reports of a possible third gunman. (Nov. 5)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The fact that the FBI is involved indicates that the shooters ARE NOT US Army personnel. If it was just a bunch of soldiers gone nuts they would have left it up to the US Army CID and the US Army Military Police Corps.

This sounds like something along the lines of the Fort Dix Plot from 2007. Look it up.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
guys click here
www.foxnews.com...

this isn't the first time something similar happened!

It's the largest U.S. military base in the world

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hunka, I know you have me on ignore, and so can't read this, but I gave you a couple of stars in this thread already.

Don't make me do it again, you KNOW it goes against my grain!

With that said, I think Sarge was getting at the possibility of a "false flag", who it might get BLAMED on, rather than suggesting that might be the actual case.

I mean my God, if even YOU can realize those "evil" groups mentioned wouldn't actually do a thing like this, there might be hope for the US after all!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Fine, then suppose it's Iranian backed and so it's off to war we go.

My main concern is that I can't see coordinated gunman on a military base in the heart of Texas not being a False Flag, but that just silly me, my tin-hat and my high heels.

As they say, "Never let a good crisis go to waste..."

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Sergeant Stiletto]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I hope this is not some crazy muslims hell bent on killing soldiers. That would NOT be good for those of us against American imperialism/militarism and would just hinder the cause and strengthen brainwashed Americans' belief in the War on Terror.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I find it interesting that we know nothing still about the first shooter...

You would assume we would at least be able to rule out something at the time... but looks like no.

link   
My thoughts are prayers are at Ft. Hood right now. My family lives in Killeen and I am up in the Dallas region at College, it truly is saddening when these stories arise. I can't help but feel that pit in my stomach about this...

My mom has been sending me updates and if I catch wind of anything before anyone else posts it I will share it.

-Sliadon

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
who in their right mind would attack A FORT???

Special Ops who turn out miraculously to be Alex Jones fans, Constitutionalists, Ron Paul fans, 911 official story deniers, anti-global warming activists, Mexican drug cartel members using evil guns bought in America, etc........(the list keeps getting longer and longer). Probably just a mini-false flag in an attempt to stoke a fire.

It's alright, people will see right through it and the facts will come out via alternative news just like with the Holocaust Museum guy. People just aren't buying the BS as much as they used to.

Peace

link   
Police just said cell phones aren't working, the circuits are overloaded.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Hunka, I know you have me on ignore, and so can't read this, but I gave you a couple of stars in this thread already.

Don't make me do it again, you KNOW it goes against my grain!

With that said, I think Sarge was getting at the possibility of a "false flag", who it might get BLAMED on, rather than suggesting that might be the actual case.

I mean my God, if even YOU can realize those "evil" groups mentioned wouldn't actually do a thing like this, there might be hope for the US after all!

Ooops did I quote this?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

No I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying REAL patriots who really want to induce change aren't going to start shooting randomly on a military base. All that's going to do is strengthen the opposition and marginalize the movement.

Either way this will be another nail in the coffin for gun rights.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
Police just said cell phones aren't working, the circuits are overloaded.

Yeah, and should see the number of listeners on the online Fort Hood police scanner.

CX

link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
The fact that the FBI is involved indicates that the shooters ARE NOT US Army personnel. If it was just a bunch of soldiers gone nuts they would have left it up to the US Army CID and the US Army Military Police Corps.

Is that for definate?

I know here in the UK, the civvy police could have juristiction over an MP of SIB with serious incidents. At least it used to be that way.

It could still be a civvy, no-one knows right now.

CX.

[edit on 5/11/09 by CX]

link   
30 wounded...just heard that in live interview...from Kay Bailey Hutchison

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

How can you say it's sad when we don't even know what happened or why? Would you think it's sad if some 18 year old is getting revenge on the US military because a predator drone killed his whole family while attending a funeral for his baby brother? Let's get the facts and figures before we start shedding tears. No doubt many people in this event are innocent but so are thousands who have died at the hands of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

link   
Breaking News: Something bad has hap...

FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG! EVERYTHING, EVER, IS A FALSE FLAG!

Get real, folks.

link   
Just to clear up the PX thing. The PX is the post exchange, but it's basically like an on base wal-mart or target. The things you can buy at those stores you can find at the PX. Music, clothes etc.

You can even get a credit card at the store, no credit app required - they will just take it out of your pay if you don't pay.

It's not the grocery store. That is the commissary.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As many as 9 people dead now.

DOW UP over 200+ points. Wow!

Carry on......

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join