It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it? Is this the smoking gun of the existence of the Yeti?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Maybe there are some of us that like to simply watch and enjoy shows like this.......... so what!

This isn't a "Do you like Destination Truth or not" poll. This is a thread dedicated to debating whether or not this is substantial evidence that this creature exists.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
These attention whores are always running around at night for no reason except an excuse to wear the damn headlights and have the fake night vision effect on camera. I would not put stock in ANYTHING FOUND BY THEM. They are not scientifically investigating anything. Ask yourselves what are they trying to conceal by always shooting at night so the only things you can see are what they want you to see.

Edited to add the following:

I have stalked a few wild animals in my time. And there are indeed some nocturnal animals you have to go out in the night to find. Two of the requirements to successfully finding elusive night critters are SILENCE and STEALTH. Neither of which is being exhibited on this video. These amateurs are a bunch of loud mouths mashing their way across the countryside. No self respecting night critter is going to allow themselves to be in the same county as these three stooges.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by groingrinder]

I had the exact same feeling! Also, the scene at night where you see them recovering the hair sample? Well, that sample looked soooo fake to me!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
sorry bad post please disregard

[edit on 8-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think that the guys on DT do a great job i love the show and think Josh is a legend and i've seen the episode and think what they came across what could be a credible find!personally i think it's a matter of time before there is definitive proof that Yeti's and Bigfoot exist, to much evidence mounting up!

and as far as i can remember about the Monsterquest episode with the cabin trap i think the DNA came back too contaminated to get an exact match?? that's only as far as i remember!! something to do with the galvanising on the screw or something?

I think they should go back to do a follow up on the Yeti again but (no offence to anyone by saying this) minus the eye candy i mean Jael or whatever way u say her name she's uselss! to afraid always making noise when there trying to hear something! granted shes fairly hot!!
get some real reasearchers in there!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You know one thing I do not understand about DT is why they have not tried to find Bigfoot. They are even located in Southern California. IT is not far to travel and there have been more sightings of Bigfoot in northern U.S. and western Canada then anywhere else.

Just a question...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grimeys83

i agree with you never following up
i love monsterquest but if they wanted to actually prove something why didn't they put down another board and come back and check on it?
my belief is they don't want to prove anything and only do what they do for ratings.
remember the giant squid episode? why the hell would you schedule a trip 2 days before you know a hurricane is going to hit?
personally i believe in bigfoot but i don't have the millions as they do to do more investigation which they never do
being an avid outdoorsman i have my share of odd encounters- not saying what it was but just weird

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sasquatch,Yetis,Yowies,BigFoot are all a race of intelligent beings............. Idiots.......Humans are such Idiots.........You think your the only intelligent things out there..............Sheep your all sheep...........

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I watched this episode and was just shocked. I mean I believe in bigfoot. They have found other proof too.

What I mean by that is that I was watching the History channel on bigfoot. A guy talked about how his little shack in the woods was torn apart by bigfoot and that the creature stepped on a wood board with nails sticking out of it. This board had the creatures blood and hair on it. Came up with the same thing too. They had no record of the creature in their system and all they new was that it was dna between a humans and an apes. So much proof yet people just don't want to see the truth..

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
link doesn't work

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join