It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies...you are unable to concede or even for a second think that it is possibly done by the cia/mossad........i have at least considered the oppisite but my intuition and most evidence is pointing the other way.....
therefore you are one of three things.....
1. a spook or plant
2. an ardent supporter of the war and the old u.s. can do nothing wrong crowd
3. i just love george bush so much i cant see us doing anything like this.....

WOTS, why is it that any time someone's beliefs are contrary to yours, they must be a spook or an idiot? Are you so narcissistic that you cannot fathom that other intelligent individuals may balance the same facts as you and yet still come to a different conclusion? Do you really believe that somehow you are the only objective observer? Isn't more likely that you are swayed by your preconceived idea of reality just as much, if not more, than anyone else?

Consider this. I have listened to the audio a number of times now and although I can hear the voices that some are claiming to be English, I disagree that they are "clearly" someone saying "How sick was that?" and "How are we gonna..." In fact even many of those who think that it is indeed English disagree what those words are. Furthermore, if it is truly someone saying those English phrases, why have no National Governments, who obviously have access to the world's best audio equipment, publicly denounced the tape as a CIA or Mossad operation? God knows there are MANY countries who would love to catch the Americans or Israelis in a lie like that.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Concerning what I think this means. That's irrelevant. All I need to do right now is post what I found.

Concerning BR...you're pretty much full of crap, now aren't you? Get over yourself in more than one way. John Nada can even verify that your statement is false.

The only thing I ever said was that I did not believe that we should be twisting the video toward some pre-existing bias against the government or any government agency. And I stand by that. Whether Berg was "dirty" or not doesn't matter. Whether this was Al-Qaeda or U.S. doesn't matter. Evil doesn't turn shades according to who does it. And a wicked act can not go unchecked.

The fact is that there are two American-accented English statements made at the end of the audio file. Now, we can spin yarns about why, but our speculations don't count. The facts count. Some one needs to investigate why there is an American in the room during this atrocity. And, more importantly, some one needs to answer to us.

I personally feel, for the first time in my life, that this is worthy of a march on Washington. This cannot be allowed to stand if there was an American in that room. And I don't care if he was a white-trash perverted MP at Abu Grhaib, in the CIA, or a U.S. civilian contractor, somebody needs to explain to me why there was an American getting his nuts off over the torturous beheading of a man.

CNN has been contacted and has the link.

You think CNN will care? Id bet its a Zionist run company that would probably not even run the story in mainstream news, i mean it would be nice if this is real and that the americans organised it, because one death might mean that the world changes.. but back to the Zionist thing.. id be pretty damn supprised if this gets run, the zionists want US as in the U.S and U.K to blow the # out of the muslims..

To me the video says nothing but properganda..

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
good catch them all and hang them.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i never said they were an idiot.....but what i said is what must be the truth for what other option is there for one who constantly defends or finds other options to the governments involvement...?

and i dont constantly do this so you are wrong on that point also...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why was the link to the original PrisonPlanet article removed from the original post?

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Concerning BR...you're pretty much full of crap, now aren't you? Get over yourself in more than one way. John Nada can even verify that your statement is false.

We will see, when Nada gives a statement if he wants to.

Some one needs to investigate why there is an American in the room during this atrocity. And, more importantly, some one needs to answer to us.

I personally feel, for the first time in my life, that this is worthy of a march on Washington. This cannot be allowed to stand if there was an American in that room.

Haha, where the # were you when the American goverment droped napalm on cambodian kids, In the name of freedom, (the vietnam war) you act like this video is the worst thing ever...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think your just kicking up a fuss to gain recognition on this website nothing more..

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

Haha, where the # were you when the American goverment droped napalm on cambodian kids...

I was five and living in San Antonio Texas uprooted from my home to be near the Brooks burn ward to see if my brother would live through the burns over 65% of his body after his chopper was shot down in Viet Nam...

WTF were you? You weren't even born, were you? You dont' know what you're talking about...as usual, do you?

If you have a very good suggestion as to what I should have been doing differently at the age of five to stop the madness...it won't make any difference, I'm not five any more.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am with Cypher on this, I had downloaded the video a week ago or so, althou I haven't checked every little part of it, I wanted to see some of the discrepancies that some people were talking about in this forum and a couple websites.

I put the volume up all the way and even then it wasn't clear what is supposedly said in english, it could have been something that sounded like english, and even if it was english there could be many reasons for it.

First you have to realize that with everything that has been going with the bashing on the government, they would have checked this video, more so if it was staged by the US government, and made sure that there was no incriminating evidence.

If that was done by the CIA, they would have checked that tape from beginning to end a couple dozen times before releasing it to the public.

Also it is a bit strange that if it was staged that some dumb idiot would speak in english while it was still being filmed, its just too convinient.

BTW Ocelot, do post reliable links to back up any claims you make please.

When its too good to be true, it usually is.

This evidence, if it links the government to it, is too incriminating, it wouldn't have made it to the public.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Shade of Judas Priest!! (the old Metal Band)
I hear nothing intelligible.
They could be saying anything.
I tried..Thru headphones, different frequncies enhanced.
you hear what you want..
Thereafter, others hear what they've been told to hear.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It is impossible to register anything but disgust at those American citizens who have permitted themselves to be brainwashed into believing that using (call it what it is Torture & murder) on inocent people of the world is going to save their sorry asses!
You guys and gals just don't get it, they�re telling you who did it, and there is nothing you can do about it, there training these guy, so they can do it to you! There will be another major attack in the States, and Bam marshal law and no elections, Bush becomes Dictator and FEMA puts all true patriots in goal. This is far bigger than Bushgate, it the New World Order babby

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At 5:10 just after "how icked was that" (i dont know if anyone caught it) but i heard the 2nd voice say "that was disgusting" ... so the dialouge kinda went "How wicked was that huh?", ---"that was disgusting"

I may haev heard wrong but i doubt it I USED COOL EDIT 2.6 to open it and slow the audio then clarify it so you can try too Get cool edit off kazaa or get some kinda audio track software like fruity loops and you can see it is said... WOW

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
There will be another major attack in the States, and Bam marshal law and no elections, Bush becomes Dictator and FEMA puts all true patriots in goal.

Perfect post pal. You are correct except for the FEMA putting us true patriots in goal.
We will not go quietly into that still night.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by aware

Originally posted by Sauron
There will be another major attack in the States, and Bam marshal law and no elections, Bush becomes Dictator and FEMA puts all true patriots in goal.

Perfect post pal. You are correct except for the FEMA putting us true patriots in goal.
We will not go quietly into that still night.

Thats right aware .....its just a shame there is so many people who dont see this though....they just want to believe its just like media is presenting it and nothing else....did you not receive the u2u i sent you the other day ???

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
While it wouldn't suprise me if the CIA was behind it, we have to remember that many of these higher level terrorist have been educated in western universities and they do speak english, some even better than Americans.

This is an interesting find, but I too find it hard to believe the highly educated persons working for the CIA would be so stupid to make such a mistake.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
BTW Ocelot, do post reliable links to back up any claims you make please.

Oh so now I have to do research for you? Do me a favor and look for the information yourself and make up your own mind. The info is not hard to find if you know where to look. The claims I make or dont make come from years upon years of researching conspiracies reading countless books, articles, and many other sources.

I could post many links but I'd rather you do the research yourself.

*sits back and waits for Muaddib to tell me I dont have anything to back up my claims so I can laugh my ass off*

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Aren't you a reporter for ATSNN? Do the research for myself? I am not the one making those wild claims you made, so i am not the one that "has to bring up the evidence you talk about". I thought you were a reporter.....

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Consider this. I have listened to the audio a number of times now and although I can hear the voices that some are claiming to be English, I disagree that they are "clearly" someone saying "How sick was that?" and "How are we gonna..." In fact even many of those who think that it is indeed English disagree what those words are. Furthermore, if it is truly someone saying those English phrases, why have no National Governments, who obviously have access to the world's best audio equipment, publicly denounced the tape as a CIA or Mossad operation? God knows there are MANY countries who would love to catch the Americans or Israelis in a lie like that.

I agree...I cut that section out of the original, cleaned it up a bit, and still can't make a positive on what they are saying, I've heard anything from what was mentioned earlier to "Thy will be done", "How long have we got" and "How we do that ". Also seen on a couple of other forums that those words were also Russian...

So who knows...would like to find some who knows Arabic, or Russian, to see what they say about it...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Links Related to CIA/Drug Trafficking

C.I.A. & DRUGS
Collection of Articles From Mike Ruppert

The Lies About Taliban Heroin

More articles related to the CIA
CIA Collection of Articles

Articles related to Israel/MOSSAD
Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty

THE LAVON AFFAIR - IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF?

9/11 - THE ISRAELI SPY RING SCANDAL

More CIA Articles
OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

MOCKINGBIRD: The Subversion Of The Free Press By The CIA

The Activities at Mena

If you need any more just let me know. There's plenty more links I could suply from other sources.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wonderful job Val.

An observation, looking around ATS you'll find that the CIA/Gov't is the most devious,cunning, evil, powerful entity that has ever existed and at the same time are so stupid and bumbling that they couldn't catch the faults in the video.

Could they be behind it? Of course but from past experience it usually took years or decades to find out about it, least wise the ones we know about.

Although I'm not positive, from my viewing of the video, it seems to me that Nick is moving his lips while the document is being read.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join