It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that is wrong in America today is entirely Bush's fault

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Reading the NeoCon responses on these forums adds up to one thing, you refuse to acknowledge the obvious about Bush that the rest of the world and well over half of America see clearly:

"Bush took the highest point in the Golden Age of American history and trashed America."

After 3 years and 5 months in the White House,
EVERYTHING that is wrong in America today is entirely Bush's fault.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
so all the homlessness is bush's fault, noone was homeless prior to bush coming into office? i see

what about the starving? i guess noone went hungry prior to him taking office huh?

i guess you next say there were no crackheads prior to bush.

how about crime? thats his fault too huh?

maybe we can blame illiteracy on bush too, after all everyone could read before he got into the whitehouse...right? then everyone turned into blithering idiots. isnt this so? after all your lgoic is everything is bush's fault.

maybe the obesity problem this country has is bush's fault. he's forcing people to eat big macs and junkfood all day long. RIGHT??????????????

and of course everyone had a job before bush took office right? everyone was rich too right? let me guess you were living in a mansion prior to bush but now you live in a hovel right? and thats bush's fault.

i guess you not having a clue is bush's fault too...

dz

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't like Bush much more than the average person, but I think I'm smart enough to realize that not everything is Bush's fault. He's only been here for 3 years.

You have to draw a line somewhere. You can't just be ignorant about the topic simply because you don't like someone.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by orang
After 3 years and 5 months in the White House,
EVERYTHING that is wrong in America today is entirely Bush's fault.

PLEASE ....PLEASE.....tell me what is wrong with America. Make me a list of all the awful things you speak of.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
oh yeah i forgot a few more things...

people who die of cancer...bush's fault!!!

kids who fall down and scrape their knees...bush shoved them down!

my car getting poor gas milage...bush's fault!

i cant make a taco as well as taco bell...bush's fault.

hey this is pretty fun!

lets see...

well we know that the bad weather is bush's fault because orang said so! and whatever orang said must be true...

that must mean that when my clothes dont smell april fresh that must be bush's fault also.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i cant make a taco as well as taco bell...bush's fault.

NO...that would be YOUR fault............good one!

DRUNK - YOU SUCK! You are the king of one liners..........

(Venus takes -20 for a one liner)

[Edited on 5/19/2004 by Venus]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
bush's fault???

dont you mean every other rich,white, elite, power player??

Americas problems began long before bush but im sure most of the problems are related to the same people who picked bush for president...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
bush's fault???

dont you mean every other rich,white, elite, power player??

Americas problems began long before bush but im sure most of the problems are related to the same people who picked bush for president...

you wouldnt think so but you would be wrong.

orang here has figured it all out.

since he started posting in the mud pit everyone is wrong and only he is right therefore whatever he says must be true.

everything is bush's fault including orang's ignorance.

orang blanket statements and generalizations only make your case look all the weaker but please, dont let us stop you. continue to make these blanket statements...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
everything is bush's fault including orang's ignorance.

lol

....ya and my cars seems to be running a little rough theses days...I bet that damn bush has something to do with it..

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
While I am aware that this is the Pit, and that rules are a little more relaxed here, we do expect more than "Bush is an idiot, the world knows that!" or "Keery is dopey and Funny looking and should not be a prez!" type junk as a thread starter. Try and be more mature bring more to the table. Thank you.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What in the world.........Ok, lets solve America's problems, lets make Orang president......

Dude, you are a freaking broken record..... Do you go to sleep thinking about what you are going to bash Bush about the next day?

BTW, if you are going to bash anyone, find at least some reliable information you can bash about.....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
PLEASE ....PLEASE.....tell me what is wrong with America. Make me a list of all the awful things you speak of.

OK Venus, since your your question is the best (and your avatar is the most attractive) I'll go there first, with the first 10 that come to mind:

#1 BUSH CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE ---

Failed Education Promises

Failed Public Safety and Health Promises

Failed Job and Low Income Support Promises

Failed Economic and Stock Market Promises

Out of control milk, gasoline and other prices for family and children's quality of life

Out of control Violence Threats to all Americans

Increased Pollution

Out of Control Political Hate

Out of Control International Relations and Hate Against America

#2 THE WAR DEAD IN BUSH-CHENEY-HALLIBURTON WAR THAT ARE OUT OF CONTROL BECAUSE BUSH FAILED TO EXTERMINATE OSAMA AND THE SAUD-AL QAEDA THREAT TO AMERICA AS HIS HIGHEST PRIORITY TO AMERICA'S CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND MILITARY

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

yes you would know about that wouldnt you?

ok captain obvious from your list it doesnt appear as though you've listed everything that is wrong in america as being his fault which makes the title of this VERY misleading.

but what about the stuff i brought up? isnt that stuff his fault too? you said it was right? have a change or heart?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You know bush cant do a damn thing without approval(orders) from the rest of his party???

Blame congress,the senate,the military,the majority of american citizens that turn a blind eye to politics.....blame the corporations that always put the bottom line ahead of the morals and ethics...blame t.v. stations for the most part being afraid to tell the whole story...

all of these things built and molded the president we have today...blame ALL of america for allowing somebody such as bush to become our leader and representitive...

wrong or right...I cant believe bush was the best choice the republicans could come up with for our leader....Its rediculous

Bush is just a result of all that is wrong with america...not the other way around

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

#1 BUSH CRIMES AGAINST AMERICAN CHILDREN AND THEIR FUTURE ---

Failed Education Promises

Failed Public Safety and Health Promises

Failed Job and Low Income Support Promises

Failed Economic and Stock Market Promises

Out of control milk, gasoline and other prices for family and children's quality of life

Out of control Violence Threats to all Americans

Increased Pollution

Out of Control International Relations and Hate Against America

#2 THE WAR DEAD IN BUSH-CHENEY-HALLIBURTON WAR THAT ARE OUT OF CONTROL BECAUSE BUSH FAILED TO EXTERMINATE OSAMA AND THE SAUD-AL QAEDA THREAT TO AMERICA AS HIS HIGHEST PRIORITY TO AMERICA'S CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND MILITARY

Hmmm,not a single one of those problems listed is Bush's fault. I rember having those problems in the 70's,80's and 90's. Were they all supposed to stop,just because Bush is in office?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

Everything you said was correct McGotti, I'm heartened that someone on this forum understands.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To go at it via broad generalizations, because they just tend to activate everyone's BS detector.
If Orang breaks it down per isuue, on the other hand, he's absolutely right.
there's no segment of American life that's directly effected by government that's increased the staus quo for Americans under this near completed Bush term. Almost all have significantly decreased.
Bush supporters are like puppies , Orang,..........sometimes you have to push their noses in the shiit to prove to them that pooping on th floor is bad.
So, break it down item by item. You don't have to research further than the ATS threads.
Here's a start:

"Bush is to blame for the poor state of education in America because.......

................because he promised (lied) that No Child left Behind would be a "new & focused" effort to improve education, but then cuts his own initiative off at the knees by under funding it to the tune of $9.4 Billion !!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
sometimes you have to push their noses in the shiit to prove to them that pooping on th floor is bad.

And BT surely knows from vast amounts of expierience what it's like to have his nose shoved in shiite....

But I digress....

orang said....

"Bush took the highest point in the Golden Age of American history and trashed America."

You have that written as a quote. I'd like to know who you are quoting....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

...but then cuts his own initiative off at the knees by under funding it to the tune of $9.4 Billion !!!!!!!

Yeah, because we all know how throwing money at a problem is the way to fix it.

Can't get health insurance? We'll give it to you.
Can't make any money to live because you have no skills? We'll support you.
Can't pay for all the kids you spawned because 7-11 was too damn far and you just had to get your rocks off now rather than 10 mins from now? We'll help you out.

Can't take personal responcibility in a country of lame ass finger pointing assholes?

Call the DNC.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

AR,

You Neocons keep saying the say lying excuses for Pinnochio Bush's tragic blunders so often that we are all catching on, so:

I am using this board to prevent two things that have occurred during my life time from happening again in America:

1. Fascist takeover of a country, like Bush's grandfather supported before WWII.

2. Over 50,000 American war hero dead and 100s of 1000s of severely wounded in Viet Nam because cowards like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Ashcroft and other Ho Chi Minh supporters refused to help out.

Considering the fact that neither of you two give a damn about these things occurring again,
Someone Has to Stick Up For America and The American Military, AND THAT'S WHAT ANTI-NEOCONS ARE FOR.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND SAVE US FROM BUSH NEOCONISM

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join