It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO community shocked - ECETI ranch and paranormal investigator quits their world.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I'll be the first to admit I don't know anything.

so if you admit you don't know anything , how did you arrive at this conclusion ?.....

extraterrestrials are not responsible for the UFO phenomenon.

why completely rule out the possibility if you don't know ?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by staple
The men in black paid him a visit.
It is silly. UFO related organizations are held with low regard but Churches exist tax free. Go a UFO church and get labeled a loon. Go down the block to the institutionalized church and your saved. The MSM is a good example.
The guy is pissed that his work is not taken serious. It is not taken serious because there are not enough minds open to alternative though.

It has nothing to do with alternative thought when there's nothing of substance said. If Carl Sagan were to say: "...our off world visitors totally ignoring the fact that the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent." he'd be laughed at also.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

I'll be the first to admit I don't know anything.

so if you admit you don't know anything , how did you arrive at this conclusion ?.....

extraterrestrials are not responsible for the UFO phenomenon.

why completely rule out the possibility if you don't know ?

I didn't. You selectively edited one sentence out of an entire paragraph and took it out of context.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So much gossip and debate over a mans personal decision, so what if a man decides to leave something, obviously people have their own subjective perception of things and that influences their decisions, we are all the same we make decisions based on our own subjective perceptions, gossip creates further problems it creates unnecessary chatter, this solves absolutely nothing...

This is like one big indigestion...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

i may have selected some statements from what you wrote but from reading the entirety of your post, imo the overall message that you were broadcasting was "extraterrestrials are not responsible for the UFO phenomenon."... so i don't think the words i quoted are out of context.

if you can't reply back and tell us how exactly it is that i quoted you out of context then i would say you have made your bed , now sleep in it

as far as the Op of this thread,

i have never met James or been to his sanctuary so i can't say what his true intentions are with this public statement. from what i have learned about him on the internet i would say he seems to be an honest person so his frustration may be his true feelings. i will say that i do not like people who charge money for conducting group sessions no matter who they are so i hope this is just not a publicity stunt of somekind.

i have had a close encounter experience and i am constantly reminded everyday of the denial factor and mass confusion that exists in ufology so i can relate to his frustration. is there a solution ?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

My opinion is that unless people experience close encounters for themselves then this issue will not have a solution, maybe if and when a disclosure happens that will be the solution? But until that happens there will always be a division of thought and belief.

I guess the most sensible attitude for a person who has never experienced such things would be of indifference, they this way there is no ridiculous skepticism and neither blind belief.

If this or that person states they were abducted okay no problems thanks for bringing this out. I am not going to believe nor deny, this is how you keep yourself safe from any extremities of belief, rational thinking is not fool-proof, just because you are a rational thinker does not mean that whatever your thoughts are or ideas are true, things can transcend rational thinking. In order to understand these things you must transcend rational thinking.

Spiritual Masters/Yogis/Saints are a good example of this transcended mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

thanks for the reply Nizzmo,

i completely agree with you that for most people it will take actually having a C.E. to accept the idea about off worlders visiting us. i don't think any kind of disclosure from a goverment will do the trick. people will still be in denial. if the E.T.'s revealed themselves on a massive scale then i would say most people wouldn't have any choice then. i think James is just having a moment of crisis and will continue the work he has been doing. i hope so

I guess the most sensible attitude for a person who has never experienced such things would be of indifference, they this way there is no ridiculous skepticism and neither blind belief.

that's the point i was trying to make and i couldn't have said it any better than that........ thanks, have a star

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
It seems the message of the "benevolent off world visitors" is dependent on whatever the contactee believes in ailing the world. If it is capitalism, then the aliens will tell us to stop our corrupt capitalist ways. If it is the environment, the aliens will do their best Al Gore impersonation. If it's religion, the aliens will tell the contactee higher spiritual truths or how they created religion. And so forth...

Nice point.

Gilliand is angry because he has the inside track and knows the score but most of the rest are wrong?

How does he even know if what he's (allegedly) getting is the truth?

There's so much crap flying around in the UFO community that the truth might as well be hidden in numerical code on a random lottery ticket.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

i may have selected some statements from what you wrote but from reading the entirety of your post, imo the overall message that you were broadcasting was "extraterrestrials are not responsible for the UFO phenomenon."... so i don't think the words i quoted are out of context.

You claimed I "completely" ruled it out. I did not say this and you had to take me out of context to make that case.

What I said was...

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I think as it stands right now, extraterrestrials are not responsible for the UFO phenomenon. But I also think there are compelling cases to be looked at and compelling arguments to be made for the extraterrestrial hypothesis. I also believe the phenomenon is worthy of scientific investigation...

That is far different than completely ruling out the possibility. There is no way from the above you could draw that conclusion, unless you take me out of context.

And yes, I did say I don't know anything; because if these things are happening, no one has any clue about what is going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You claimed I "completely" ruled it out

i asked "how" which left room for some discussion , right ?

That is far different than completely ruling out the possibility. There is no way from the above you could draw that conclusion, unless you take me out of context.

i said "the over all message" didn't i ?
that is what your trying to broadcast am i correct ?

if these things are happening, no one has any clue about what is going on.

don't you really mean , YOU don't know what's really going on ? how can you speak for everyone on planet Earth ?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

i asked "how" which left room for some discussion , right ?

The question was invalid to begin with. Nothing is completely ruled out.

i said "the over all message" didn't i ?
that is what your trying to broadcast am i correct ?

Not at all. It is clear what the over-all message is. You are focused on just one part of one line, ignoring everything else, and then trying to claim that partial sentance is the "over-all" message.

don't you really mean , YOU don't know what's really going on ? how can you speak for everyone on planet Earth ?

I'm not speaking for anyone. It is my feeling that if we are being visited, we more at a loss than the blind-men groping the elephant. Better question is, why do you think anyone has a clue what is happening?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

It is clear what the over-all message is

yes it is very clear to me what your true intentions were even though you disguised the message with double talk. i will leave it at that because this is really getting off topic for the thread. thanks for the reply

[edit on 2-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Let's not discuss each other, please get back on topic.

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Excuse me, what's a UFO church? If you're going to any UFO church then you are a loon.

Fixed it for ya.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
In regards to the Title of this post, I do not see within his writings that he is "quitting their world", only that he is not going to support those people/forums, etc. that are what he perceives as "mostly negative"....

I have nothing against Mr. G. Being positive in this world is one of the best ways to survive spiritually.

However, Mr. G. does have the advantage of living in front of a higher-dimension spaceport of the Arcturians, who are benevolent.

His viewpoint might be different if this was the home of some negative or Dark entities, such as the Reptilians or the Annunaki.

And while I agree it's best to focus on the positive, I also believe that you can not pull the Ostrich maneuver, either. Saying that most ETs are benevolent is not saying that all ETs are benevolent.

And until one knows what the malevolent ETs can do to you, and what part they will play in the game of First Contact, I support the idea of "expect the best but plan for the worst", spiritually and otherwise.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

Yes i suggest you or anyone actually visits the place for themselves before judging him or any of the people who stay at the ranch. His intentions are genuine and humble, and attention or notoriety is not something in Mr. G's interests.. there is a lot of amazing things going on up there and its been wonderful to participate, living so close to the area..

I can say for myself the place is LEGIT and the ATS portrayal of the ECETI ranch was extremely disappointing and brought up a red flag for me.. I heard the whole story of ATS's visit from a handful of people who were staying during that time, and also of Paranormal State's visit -- which also was bunk. Yeah, there was a 'fan crew' who (actually payed tickets too) followed Paranormal State to the ranch and I heard it was painful to see how the crew treated these people as insignificant.

Well, not only during both groups' trips was there plenty of experiences and even footage taken that were never mentioned in any reports or testimonies - but those claims were and are still denied when brought up.
Actually Johnny Anonymous had a leg problem when he came up to the ECETI ranch, James had hosted a healing session for Johnny which was very successful in relieving his pain. We don't hear the details about that and I wonder why.. there's a lot more than just that, and so much more to it all
But nothing to worry about, the truth can be paradigm-shattering for many people.. it takes time.

BTW no not all beings are benevolent however there are many 'dimensions and planes' that exist within this Omni-verse and speaking scientifically, to exist in the higher vibrational planes one's energy must vibrate accordingly and thus, beings NOT aligned in Love, Joy, Harmony etc. are not going to maintain that proper frequency and their energetic density will hold them down to the matching range of the spectrum

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

dark threatening agendas concerning our off world visitors totally ignoring the fact that the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent.

Except none of these hypothetical spiritually advanced benevolent off-worlders has even bothered to ***** INTRODUCE THEMSELVES NICELY TO US.

I vuvuzela in their general direction.
[edit on 23-7-2010 by mbkennel]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

You have only conscious memory of a few decades my friend.. what is to say they haven't made their presence known throughout times in our history? I think this whole topic is such a hard thing to tackle because of a general misunderstanding on the very nature of this subject. How contact occurs, and the fact is contact could very well be happening all over the place, even in your own life of course. You have to find that space within where you are centered (zero point, singularity) because truth is we are star beings and our fully activated bodies are their own form of a 'star gate' this could sound crazy to many people but you will see these things being brought to serious attention very soon.. it's ancient knowledge anyway.

Look at the facts, look at the evidence, use discernment, but be open to hidden truths.. History is nothing more than STORYs and we can take it word for word but from what I've learned history is not always written exactly how things went, often there are missing details, it depends who is doing the recording of the stories, and also, what access that 'historian' had to proper information regarding the past...

Anyway, there is much more to the topic of ET visitation than one can cover in a thread over the internet..

blessings, blissings, and good fortune to all.. peace & love

[edit on 23-7-2010 by orazio]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join