It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO community shocked - ECETI ranch and paranormal investigator quits their world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I live somewhat close to his ranch and I been wanting to visit it with my kids, but it seems to rain every time I have planned it, but I think he charges like 25 bucks to campout for the night, so I don't think he is trying to get rich off of it...hehe

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

I've forgotten about this thread...imvho UFOs seem to exhibit a particular interest in mountains. there is a mountain nearby, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I live somewhat close to his ranch and I been wanting to visit it with my kids, but it seems to rain every time I have planned it, but I think he charges like 25 bucks to campout for the night, so I don't think he is trying to get rich off of it...hehe

you should make a trip out there sometime this summer I am sure you'll find yourself comfortable its really chill up there
there are some workshops being held throughout the coming months too. I feel when there's a lot of good energy work being done, getting the fields amped up, your bound to experience some joyful things keeping an open heart, enjoy the stay if you decide to hang out. Sorry but there is no money making scam or hoax going on up there, it happens no doubt, but this ranch is not such a place. Besides of all the costs to maintain the property and with all the hosting (events, workshops, visitors etc) there is not a profit to be had, period.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by orazio]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
This guy was in league with the whole ORB's hoaxer bunch shining lasers at everything from planes choppers and satellites drooling all over himself. ORB's being out of focus birds and bugs and making a quick buck out of charging visitors to come out and see a bunch of nothing. Another scamer bites the dust good riddance. We celebrated when he called it quits nobody took him serious at all and he finally took a look in the mirror and seen Alison Kruse in his reflection

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

you should make a trip out there sometime this summer I am sure you'll find yourself comfortable its really chill up there
there are some workshops being held throughout the coming months too. I feel when there's a lot of good energy work being done, getting the fields amped up, your bound to experience some joyful things keeping an open heart, enjoy the stay if you decide to hang out. Sorry but there is no money making scam or hoax going on up there, it happens no doubt, but this ranch is not such a place. Besides of all the costs to maintain the property and with all the hosting (events, workshops, visitors etc) there is not a profit to be had, period.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by orazio]

What I been wanting to do is plan a overnight camping trip there with my kids during the night of one of our peak meteor showers to also watch for meteors up in a dark place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join