It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curry spice 'kills cancer cells'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I actually fought my cancer with a number of spices, including tumeric. I put tumeric on just about everything that I ate for weeks on end. Combined with grape skin extract, a reduction in my sugar intake (sugar feeds cancer cells as it is converted into energy), and a huge increase in all the RDA vitamins and minerals.

All of this, combined with chemo and radiation therapy saved my life. The doctors said I'd be dead in 3 months. That was more than 2 years ago and I am cancer free now!!!

As for my type of cancer - I had stage III colon cancer. It had not metasticized, but was on the verge of doing so. I consider myself to be one of the luckiest of the bunch.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Underworlds

Awesome anecdotal evidence!

Thank you

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Underworlds

I actually fought my cancer with a number of spices, including tumeric. I put tumeric on just about everything that I ate for weeks on end. Combined with grape skin extract, a reduction in my sugar intake (sugar feeds cancer cells as it is converted into energy), and a huge increase in all the RDA vitamins and minerals.

Keep up the good work. That combination is what I recommend also. (I'm at veterinarian, LOL) But we humans are close, very close to our animal friends!

I've found combinations of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and herbs to be effective, essential, etc. Just follow the recommended dosages and use some common sense!

Your doctor has no idea usually because of medical bias and lack of training in nutriceuticals so don't take your doc too seriously!

BTW, vets have a lot of training in nutrition that docs simply never had!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Nothing new to me really.

FDA= Fear Dread And Anxiety, Fatal Drugs Allowed, Fundamentalist Duping Association, Food And Death Association, and Federal Denial Agency.

I mean there are just too many things out there that can cure this or cure that, people just don't know. We don't know because our government doesn't want us to know. What happens to all the major pharmaceutical companies if one day everyone in the world starts ridding disease by ourselves? How then do we control the human population from mass reproduction and longer life span? Perhaps those companies needs to reinvest in the Tobacco industry instead.. lol

Take Acupuncture for instance, I think when that was introduced probably most of the Western civilization considered it as hypocrisy. Until, when demonstrated, a single fine sterilized needle stopped the motor function of an entire human leg. I mean, you can be the strongest man alive yet unable to lift your feet up because of a single needle. It was depicted in the movie "Kiss of the Dragon" by Jet Li, it was some what exaggerated but still holds some truth to it. Majority of ancient/modern Chinese herbal medications are still banned in the U.S.

In fact, Chinese have long been using plants, herbs, flowers and other natural produce to cure sickness for thousands of years. There's an old saying in Chinese, roughly translates to "If you find where the snake lives, move 7 feet from there, you will find an herb that cures it's poison." It's basically trying to say that there's a balance between all natural things in this world. If something poisonous lives in a certain area, you will certainly find a cure to that particular poison in the same area.

FDA probably considered the majority of herbal treatments as not properly researched, undeveloped, unrefined and basically witchcraft. So some organization that started for no more than 100 years is telling the Chinese that for thousands of years, they've been using the wrong method to cure their sick.

The Chinese also has another saying: "Treat the dead horse as if it's alive." If you have a cancer patient who only have 6 months to live, it won't hurt to try out anything other than Western medicine. You try out some weird cow dung, flower essence and herbal mix that might possibly cure your cancer. You're gonna die in six months, what's the worst that could happen?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Now THIS is awesome news.
I hope it really helps all of those that have cancer and hopefully a bigger study of home remedies can begin. Maybe this is why people in the long ago days didn't suffer from as many different and diverse diseases as the people of the world today do. Or perhaps we just didn't know about it... but either way - I think it's great.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Charlemagne's favorite spice: Turmeric
As any one can Google:
www.google.com...
And used in Mustard on Hot Dogs by millions of people in the
streets of new york at lunch time from push cart vendors from
Afghanistan.
Keeping it real.
T&L

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

I hope it really helps all of those that have cancer and hopefully a bigger study of home remedies can begin.

I don't think it will because there is no one to sponsor the research. Not drug companies, not government, private individuals can't do much, even rich ones, universities get their funding from government and companies, so they won't either.

I get my information from my favorite nutroceutical company, Pure Encapsulations and trust them because they are ethical and have been around a long time. I suspect that there are many ethical companies that give non biased information so choose one and see how it goes!

Most of the nutraceuticals have low or next to no side effects so just use common sense.

I think cercumen is one of the best antioxidents, anticarcinogens but that is just my opinion.

We humans are a poorly designed genome, not well designed genetically and subject to all sorts of cancer and genetic problems, allergies, you name it. Nutraceuticals are at least a small aid used by only a few and threatened by government! Government is obviously on the side of big pharma on this one. Big pharma wants you to use only expensive, patented drugs that have many side effects, etc. !

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join