It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is what we are coming to, I hope the world ends...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by ravetodestruction

Are you telling me people cannot abstane from sex there whole lifes, i think there are probably loads who have. Yep it creates its own problems, but people live without sex.

And in the end it destroys the world as a whole. No sex, no babies, no new generation. Why would we bring our own demise rather than teaching our children to make a better future? That's ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Just because something is being used today to reproduce does not mean tomorrows world will be the same. I know its a big push, but even films have had the idea, that physical sex will be a thing of the past.

No one knows, what techs may do for the human race.

Of course this will not happen in our lifes, but one day, it will i believe.

I also think we get the idea of aliens having one gender from this idea, that they have moved above there physical needs, etc...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Just because something is being used today to reproduce does not mean tomorrows world will be the same. I know its a big push, but even films have had the idea, that physical sex will be a thing of the past.

No one knows, what techs may do for the human race.

Of course this will not happen in our lifes, but one day, it will i believe.

I also think we get the idea of aliens having one gender from this idea, that they have moved above there physical needs, etc...

Who would want that versus actual sex and childbirth?? Oh, Brave New World... In the end it seems sick. I would much rather never get rid of the need for sex. Have you had sex?? Its pretty damned awesome, just saying.
Why would you want to eliminate it, when you could simply TEACH A CHILD? Its not that hard, I promise. They are pretty impressionable.
On that same note, I do think that former sex offenders should be punished greatly by either not being allowed to reproduce, or if they already have, something else that will set an example. Castration before imprisonment? I don't care. But eliminating sex is definitely not a good solution.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Stop the insults and personal bickering.

Post Bans await.

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
Over a period I've observed quite a few tribes (groups) of peoples dotted across the globe mainly indigenous peoples hidden away in the jungles/forests that don't appear to display this tendency.

First, my apologies on the belated response. I just now remembered this thread and thought to read what had been posted since my last one.

The section of my post that you quoted was in no way meant to imply that there are not any people who are not violent. I know many people who are not, and I personally abhor violence and walk away when things start to look like they're heading that direction. Individuals and small groups of people are capable of not being violent. Humanity as a whole, however, is not.

In a small group, or tribe, the people who are part of that group are generally speaking going to have the same beliefs, goals, etc. If someone doesn't share the beliefs and goals of the majority they likely won't stick around long. Those who do stay are all working for the good of the whole and being violent towards each other won't further their goals.

Could it be that the stresses of survival and the consumption of food that is not necessarily what we evolved to eat a contributing factor? Have we evolved from a placid animal into a completely violent animal or has humanity split ?

I don't think it's our diets, though those aren't always best for our health, or humans evolving from being placid to being violent. I think it's more along the lines of small groups and tribes not really having the drive or need to be violent. Every person alive has the ability to be violent, but if they don't have anything driving them to it they won't be.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
Think about it girls. Keep them under wraps for your own safety.
Better to leave a little to the imagination than put it on a plate
for the neandarthals, dontcha think?

Flirting with fire there aren't ya?

I understand what you're trying to get across, and agree to an extent. However, it doesn't matter if I'm dressed like a nun or a stripper if someone decides they want to rape me my clothes aren't going to change that. Rape isn't about sex, it's about having power over someone else.

If I were to decide that I wanted to walk around in public wearing nothing but stilettos and a thong bikini that barely kept my chest covered that's my right and I should be able to do so without fear of being raped. Granted I wouldn't do that (I'll take my jeans and tennis shoes, thanks.) but if I wanted to I shouldn't have to worry about some neanderthal deciding it's a good idea to force himself upon me. That's all on the neanderthal and has nothing to do with my or any other female's choice of attire.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I do not know if someone has said this already or not because I did not read each post. I got mad before I could even get through the first page. Anyway had to put my 2 cents in.

Every one of those heathen kids needs to be taken one by one and have the fear of God put into them. They need an ars whoopin like a good ol southern ars whoopin. Bring every one of those God forsaken pieces of shrt down here and line them up behind the barn. I know many of you might say you can not whoop a kid no matter what that this would not be the way to handle things and that is exactly what is wrong with kids today! Pamper and powder their butts and look what you end up with. We need to bring back the acceptance of "spare the rod and spoil the child". I am not talking about abuse unless some little heathen does something like this then they need to be abused IMO, beat the heil right out of em.

Reminds me of something I read not long ago:

Man asks God: Why do you allow malice and violence in our schools?

God replies: Is there violence in the schools? I would not know they have taken me out of school.
Think about it. When they took God out they messed up and now the very ones that ensured God was taken out; stands around like a bunch of idiots with their thumb in their butt wondering why in the world kids act like they do now days.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Melissa101]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
Bit of a selfish title to this thread doncha think ?
You can't handle what's happening, so you would like everyone to die.
You can always escape this world without taking anyone with you .
But that would take balls .

No, I don't think so.
The OP didn't say s/he wants "everyone to die", just this world (such as it is) "to end".
So would I.
And personally I think it takes much more "balls" to just live.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethereal Gargoyle

Originally posted by ukmadmax
Bit of a selfish title to this thread doncha think ?
You can't handle what's happening, so you would like everyone to die.
You can always escape this world without taking anyone with you .
But that would take balls .

No, I don't think so.
The OP didn't say s/he wants "everyone to die", just this world (such as it is) "to end".
So would I.
And personally I think it takes much more "balls" to just live.

Thank you. Apparently what I was getting at with the title was lost on a lot of people.

I'm not saying everyone should die. I'm saying that it's time for this word, as it is, to end, so that we can evolve.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just read the first post....and its just plain disgusting. People are loosing their senses and themselves. This is utterly shameful.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I think thats enough. Hes already proven himself to be immature and even slightly stupid for what he is saying.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That is really sickening and disgusting. How the hell was there zero adults around to witness this? And people taking pictures and laughing? That girl is going to be traumatized for life because of those sick kids. I really hope they end up in jail for a long time, and then get a taste of what its like when Bubba comes around.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Right O....

Women today dont need men...cause the law says so. With the guise of eqaul rights women were tricked as usuall and the power and strength of the family was broken, women were the protectors of this. The Femminism movement was funded by David Rockefellar who in his own words wanted to tax a part of the population that was considered an impossible task. So the illusion of freedom and equality was promised all those years ago.

Like you stated this is the result of men not being men any more. Women wear the pants these days, and dicplining you children is aginst the law. The family has been broken and this is nothing but the evidence to show for it. And if anyone tried to help they would have been charged just like the rapists, like the young man who stabbed intruders in his own home.

The problem is far deeper than just no fatherly figures. I once was with a girl who's father left when she was young. To take his place her brother stepped up. And I repect him for this, not many young people have people who love them like this. She saw this as her brother getting in the way. I saw it for what it was, which is why there was a unspoken respect between us and the reason why he never tried to run me off. The fatherless children are rampant even when the "father" is there for them. The Alpha female no longer wants an equal, she want to be something women have never been.... THE BOSS. Like anything in nature there is a balance or force and passivity. Love and hate what ever you akin to balance. Now this balance is out of place. Now the scale are now tipped in the favor or femminism, and the fruit of this horrible act is proof.

Alpha women are now reproducing with Beta males, men who have no spine or balls. Who cannot stand up for themsleves, these are usually men who come from the same predicament they are in now. Effeminate men are now what women want, or obviously gay men. Women have taken mens roles in society, and to simply get a piece men have given up thier manliness for a piece of ass. And men who act like men are "Jerks and A$$&%*#S" and are avoided by women in favor or the effeminate alternate. A man who will never cheat, or hurt her, or leave her side. A man who follows orders like a trained dog. And when they reproduce the gene pool is anlke deep producing males who are smaller and weaker and more effeminate than real Alpha males. Becasue his mothers DNA was the dominant DNA thus her characteristics were passed. In females the continuation of the mothers DNA is passed, making a virtual carbon copy of the mother in almost every way. It is simple mathmatics you have the Alpha or the (+) and the Beta(-) you cannot multiply a (+) x (-)... you get a negative. You can multiply a (-)x(-) and get a (+).

Very soon the women who have forsaken all else for control of the reigns will soon find out how much they will need a real man. When there is no more gorcery store, clubs, coffee house or shopping malls and the TV doesnt work and credit cards, money are nothing but plastic and toilet paper. Again life has a way of sifting out all non hackers who do not pack the gear to live life on this planet. The bottlenck is about to get very small... and lots of poeple are not going to make it. Be it the flu or simple starvation or worse Id imagine with little or no law enforcement to keep them safe. And simply leaving and walking out of a relationship when she simply grows tired of this person and leaves, will have more dire consequences that hurt feelings. I'd imagine it will be an end to that "friends" BS.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

By the current event unfolding now, you had better get it out of your system. After SHTF what ever color it may be flu, economic, WWII..... Dressing like that may be nothing than painting a big target on yourself. Luckily right now you have the law to keep you safe. I am suprised you are on this site and still have no clue as what is about to happen to life on this planet. I do agree with your, but it only goes so far. If you act like a tough guy sooner or later someone is going to test you, all guys know this. Dressing like a slut is also the same on the opposite end of the spectrum. But women are offended when you in a way ask "How much?" when she is dressed to the hilt like a street walker. If you still have trouble undertanding this concept I direct you to Dave Chapelle's analogy of dressing like a police officer when in fact you are not. Someone might need help real help... "Im not a police officer I cant help you... I just dress like one!"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join