It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is what we are coming to, I hope the world ends...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

CNN) -- For more than two hours on a dark Saturday night, as many as 20 people watched or took part as a 15-year-old California girl was allegedly gang raped and beaten outside a high school homecoming dance, authorities said.

As hundreds of students gathered in the school gym, outside in a dimly lit alley where the victim was allegedly raped, police say witnesses took photos. Others laughed.

This is possibly the most disgusting thing I have ever read. Not only did people watch as it happened, but some actually rushed out of the dance to join in.

No one helped. The people that said anything encouraged it.

This happened at a school. How could there not be a single adult aware of it, as kids were rushing out to watch and join, as a crowd of at least 20 gathered around the scene.

If this is where we are at as a society.....I WELCOME THE END.

fixed ex tags / kj

[edit on 28/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I say let the world have all its scum.

The only way to fix the world is to make it one gender, than obviosly you will not have to put up with this stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I say let the world have all its scum.

The only way to fix the world is to make it one gender, than obviosly you will not have to put up with this stuff.

That is by far one of the most rediculous things I have ever heard! Have you never heard of prison stories? Both men and women in prison get raped by the same sex! Single gender would not only end our exhistence on this planet, but it would solve absolutely nothing!

The solution is to return to the way things used to be! This would have never happened in the past when children were diciplined and taught respect. This soft approach to children is whats destroying the youth in this country. I am sure that I will be flamed for saying that children lack serious dicipline, but before you comment look back and tell me when things like this took place on a regular basis in the late 1800's early 1900's.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Have to agree with you.... yes bad things have always happened but there is no respect of fear in many young people now.

This type of stuff is pushed so much via media that is becomes acceptable and normal. Scary stuff.

Discipline is no bad thing when done in love.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I like how the media loves reporting on these things, yet they don't report on the important things.

sure its horrible but makes a great story, for the news.

its disgusting to say the least on both points.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LOL, you guys are so cute.....

one gender, is completely insane......
going back in time won't work either, because rape has always existed, even on this scale. Look at rome for cryin out loud. Or the aztecs. It's been goin on forever, so then, why end the world now? The only difference now is it's reported in the mass media. So is the media to blame?

The only solution is to chip and monitor everything that everyone does, and you cretins are gonna support it to the fullest because you're all a buncha cowards who are afraid that everyone is becoming a rapist. And even if that happens, you'll still have gang rapes and other weird happening goin on by the elite, it'll just be completely off the radar.

Go ahead, pray for the end, won't effect me, Liquidsmoke is above it all, and I AM FOREVER.

Obvious solution, follow the teachings of liquidsmoke. He's definitely way cooler than Obama and Jesus combined.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

This is why the death penalty and torture should be allowed... This is sicking, I would kill and em all if I was the father and dare the cops to come and get some.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

who has a father these days?? think about it dude.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Let me say how thankful I am that I don't live there!!!! And My daughter's homecoming is November 7th, I will be sitting right out front in my car the entire event!!!! her dad will be at the other side!!!!

[edit on 28-10-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

If this is where we are at as a society.....I WELCOME THE END.

I also welcome the BEGINNING FRIEND, some humans have advanced many have not in their demonic natures.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

No just because there is one gender i do not mean like prisons. People one day will move above sexual desires, and needing to fulfill them.

Violence is linked to sex, so you get rid of all that, and you have people that may live more happily together.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

My kids do, I do, My childrens friends do.

After reflection about what you said, I am sorry that your father wasnt man enough to hang around and take care of you as you grew up. I want to apolgize to you on Behalf of all the real men in the world who stayed with there childern and helped raise them....

[edit on 28-10-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_

The solution is to return to the way things used to be! This would have never happened in the past when children were diciplined and taught respect. This soft approach to children is whats destroying the youth in this country. I am sure that I will be flamed for saying that children lack serious dicipline, but before you comment look back and tell me when things like this took place on a regular basis in the late 1800's early 1900's.

I agree with you. It doesn't make any sense how these kids are allowed to do whatever they want. Parents need to step up and take some responsibility for what there children do. What happened to that girl is insane. It makes me wonder how those kids were raise who raped her.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by SpaDe_

I agree with you. It doesn't make any sense how these kids are allowed to do whatever they want. Parents need to step up and take some responsibility for what there children do. What happened to that girl is insane. It makes me wonder how those kids were raise who raped her.

I dont even try and wonder how the rapsits were raised-obviously something is VERY off there.

What gets me is the group watching this go on FOR TWO HOURS, and not a single person tried to help. No one got an authority figure. Instead, they went and told their friends, so their friends could watch, laugh, take pictures, and maybe even join in.

I wonder how THOSE people were raised.

I was always taught, you help those in need. You defend the weak.

Apparently it has now shifted to laughing at them....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
LOL, you guys are so cute.....

one gender, is completely insane......
going back in time won't work either, because rape has always existed, even on this scale. Look at rome for cryin out loud. Or the aztecs. It's been goin on forever, so then, why end the world now? The only difference now is it's reported in the mass media. So is the media to blame?

The only solution is to chip and monitor everything that everyone does, and you cretins are gonna support it to the fullest because you're all a buncha cowards who are afraid that everyone is becoming a rapist. And even if that happens, you'll still have gang rapes and other weird happening goin on by the elite, it'll just be completely off the radar.

Go ahead, pray for the end, won't effect me, Liquidsmoke is above it all, and I AM FOREVER.

Obvious solution, follow the teachings of liquidsmoke. He's definitely way cooler than Obama and Jesus combined.

Peace.

One of the more foolish replies Ive read in a while.

So because I am appalled by a two-hour long gang-rape that took place right outside of a school, I am now a coward begging for the chip? Please. Get over yourself.

If you really think you are the only one with a rational point of view here, you sir, need help. That is delusional narcissism at its best.

No, you arent ever going to stop rape.

The point(which was obviously lost on you) is the situation in which this occured. TWO HOURS this girl was gangraped. Outside of A SCHOOL. New people were joining in throughout. Kids were watching, laughing.

That people are okay with these things is the problem.

You sir, are disgusting.

But hey, taking a picture of yourself holding a little pistol for your avatar must make you a non-coward....

[edit on 28-10-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
One gender is not insane, i think it will happen one day. Science is going to be able to do all things we can do and more one day. Living without sex is not that hard, and sex is linked to violence.

If you think the human race has stopped moving forward your wrong. Period.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I love how men always don't stick around because they aren't "man enough..."

Now, June Cleaver, I'm real happy for you, and yer big ol family, but I've always thought that the more parents or relatives that I had the more chance I woulda had of becoming a total loser. So not having parents is not always a bad thing.

Now for the kids at this school. They are mostly minorities, so, I'm guessing, no fathers.
Is that a contributing factor to this? Who knows? atrocity and injustice happens everywhere all the time. You guys just stick to your solution....end it all.

chumps.

So now you are a racist narcissistAwesome. I think I know all I need to know about you now....

Keep holding your gun and feeling tough....

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So because I am appalled by a two-hour long gang-rape that took place right outside of a school, I am now a coward begging for the chip? Please. Get over yourself.

You're the one welcoming the end. I presented an alternative solution to gang rape other than the end of the world. thats all.

If you really think you are the only one with a rational point of view here, you sir, need help. That is delusional narcissism at its best.

true, I am the best narcissist in the world.

The point(which was obviously lost on you) is the situation in which this occured. TWO HOURS this girl was gangraped. Outside of A SCHOOL. New people were joining in throughout. Kids were watching, laughing.

yeah i get it, my point was this has been goin on forever, and ending the world is not the solution. I guess my pint was lost on you because you were so distracted by my totally bad ass avatar, which by the way I have slammed many a user for for attacking...you really wanna join that list?

That people are okay with these things is the problem.

agreed.

You sir, are disgusting.

that people are ok, with hollow childish insults is a disgusting problem.

But hey, taking a picture of yourself holding a little pistol for your avatar must make you a non-coward....

I'm warning you, attacking avatars is the mating call of those who have no real substance in their argument.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join