It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is what we are coming to, I hope the world ends...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
People one day will move above sexual desires, and needing to fulfill them.

No they won't. Humans will always have sexual desires for two reasons.

1. It's necessary for the continuation of the species. Yes we have invitro now, but we are biologically hardwired to procreate. Invitro or anything else they come up with will not remove that biological drive to procreate.
2. I'm struggling with a way to put this delicately so you'll have to forgive me if this comes out rather crass... Gratifying our sexual desires feels good, plain and simple, and humans aren't known for avoiding things that feel good.

Back to the OP, the situation this poor girl found herself in is absolutely deplorable and is no way excused by the above reasons for sexual desires. I hope every single person who took part in or stood by and watched during the gang rape is hauled into court and made accountable for their actions.

I am in full agreement with the above posters who have said that lack of discipline is part of what causes things like this to happen. Nothing wrong with disciplining your child when they need to be disciplined.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

So now you are a racist narcissistAwesome. I think I know all I need to know about you now....

so now I'm a racist for referencing a statistic? And you know all you need to know about me after reading a couple posts on a forum sight? I'm not calling you racist, but isn't that the exact type of thinking that a racist would employ?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

So because I am appalled by a two-hour long gang-rape that took place right outside of a school, I am now a coward begging for the chip? Please. Get over yourself.

You're the one welcoming the end. I presented an alternative solution to gang rape other than the end of the world. thats all.

If you really think you are the only one with a rational point of view here, you sir, need help. That is delusional narcissism at its best.

true, I am the best narcissist in the world.

The point(which was obviously lost on you) is the situation in which this occured. TWO HOURS this girl was gangraped. Outside of A SCHOOL. New people were joining in throughout. Kids were watching, laughing.

yeah i get it, my point was this has been goin on forever, and ending the world is not the solution. I guess my pint was lost on you because you were so distracted by my totally bad ass avatar, which by the way I have slammed many a user for for attacking...you really wanna join that list?

That people are okay with these things is the problem.

agreed.

You sir, are disgusting.

that people are ok, with hollow childish insults is a disgusting problem.

But hey, taking a picture of yourself holding a little pistol for your avatar must make you a non-coward....

I'm warning you, attacking avatars is the mating call of those who have no real substance in their argument.

Sorry buddy, you can warn me and claim to destroy all that make fun of your avatar. Doesnt change the fact that your avatar says a whole lot about you, and you back it up with your words.

Keep feelin tough with your little gun.

Obviously you missed the point of this thread. I have stated it twice now. If you dont get it, perhaps you ought to move on. Rape will always happen. People laughing at victims doesnt have to. People not helping those in need, doesnt have to.

And yes, that people are okay with childish insults is disgusting....I forget, who was it that came into this thread calling everyone cowards for being concerned with this story, all-the-while missing the point of the thread?

That was you, kiddo.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

So now you are a racist narcissistAwesome. I think I know all I need to know about you now....

so now I'm a racist for referencing a statistic? And you know all you need to know about me after reading a couple posts on a forum sight? I'm not calling you racist, but isn't that the exact type of thinking that a racist would employ?

Saying that they are minorities, and therefore must not have fathers is, yes, racist.

Apparently you dont know what racisim is. I'm not going to define it for you, but considering that I said nothing about your race, my line of thinking can hardly be qualified as racist.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

You are about an arrogant, pompous, Jack $$$. Do you need a hug? Did your daddy not love you enough? Look your hurt I got that, check this out it has been proven that kids who do not have a both parents in their life’s don’t always turn out so well. (there are exceptions to every rule) But for real you need to go seek help, I did not see once where someone said we should get chipped... Man did you wake up on the wrong side of bed? Someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

couldn't this have been addressed in a U2U? you're assuming an awful lot here.
No one said we should get chipped, but if you really wanna end rape, then some kind society where everyone is monitored and watched 24/7 would do it. Do you guys even read what I say or just go str8 for the emotional response?

And it’s true there Beav, only cowards run away from there responsibilities anyone who abandons their children are weak and inferior to the rest of the real men and women in the world who do take care of their kids.

By chance did you walk out on someone to? Did someone walk out on yo
u?

I'm more of an eddie haskle obviously....duh. I think life and relationships are more complex than that....
But don't you think it's kind of cowardly and irresponsible to just want the world to end because of gang rape? We should just abandon existence because some horrible stuff is going on? It always has been. Thats my poiint.....remember..points, remember those? you do don't you? please tell me you do...

I have never(and will never) have any kids to walk out on, and no no one ever walked out on me. So yeah, you assume waaaay too much.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Saying that they are minorities, and therefore must not have fathers is, yes, racist.

Apparently you dont know what racisim is. I'm not going to define it for you, but considering that I said nothing about your race, my line of thinking can hardly be qualified as racist.

How is he a racist for pointing out that the school has mostly minorities? Please explain this to me because I'm not grasping you're accusation.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sorry buddy, you can warn me and claim to destroy all that make fun of your avatar. Doesnt change the fact that your avatar says a whole lot about you, and you back it up with your words.

My avatar may say something about me, but since you have no idea what the context of my avatar is then you have no idea what it says about me. I could direct you to thread from months ago, where the OP asked what everyones avatar actually says about them. My response was that my avatar is there to make people who have no real argument attack me for looking like a gangsta, thus proving their pettiness. Congrats, you fall in that catagory.

Obviously you missed the point of this thread. I have stated it twice now. If you dont get it, perhaps you ought to move on. Rape will always happen. People laughing at victims doesnt have to. People not helping those in need, doesnt have to.

and because i dont agree you assume I dont get the point? your idea of people laughing and not helping not having to happen is to end the world, you should run for office.

Who's missing whos point here?

And yes, that people are okay with childish insults is disgusting....I forget, who was it that came into this thread calling everyone cowards for being concerned with this story, all-the-while missing the point of the thread?

then why did you call me disgusting? I made a legitimate case for calling people(no one specific) cowards, and it wasn't for being concerned....again, are you always this good at missing the point. read the whole thread again, I think you'll see what I'm saying. Face it, you're not mad at what i said, you're mad at how i said it. Why you gotta let yer emotions run your life. Thats how you come to conclusions that ending the world is a good thing.

That was you, kiddo.

no it wasn't.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

LOL, you guys are so cute.....

one gender, is completely insane......
going back in time won't work either, because rape has always existed, even on this scale. Look at rome for cryin out loud. Or the aztecs. It's been goin on forever, so then, why end the world now? The only difference now is it's reported in the mass media. So is the media to blame?

The only solution is to chip and monitor everything that everyone does, and you cretins are gonna support it to the fullest because you're all a buncha cowards who are afraid that everyone is becoming a rapist. And even if that happens, you'll still have gang rapes and other weird happening goin on by the elite, it'll just be completely off the radar.

Go ahead, pray for the end, won't effect me, Liquidsmoke is above it all, and I AM FOREVER.

Obvious solution, follow the teachings of liquidsmoke. He's definitely way cooler than Obama and Jesus combined.

Peace.

This is the best post so far.
Civilization is just a veneer that Liberals think is real.
Some people will give it up for a few seconds excitement.
Others with higher IQs realize their actions will eventually affect all of society so they are not quite so quick to sink into depravity unless it is sanctioned by the state.

Civilization is ten thousand years of greed.
Civilization is ten thousand years of slavery.
Civilization is ten thousand years of war.

There is no reason to think the next ten thousand years will be different unless there is a new form of Mankind created through science.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No it isn't, statistics prove this. I'm referencing real facts. I'm not saying that no kid in the school has a father, and maybe even most of them do, hell all of em might, but that would make the school an exception. It's amazing how defensive you are against facts and stats, even going so far as to call someone racist. Let the records show, captaintyinknots hates stats and facts, and wants the world to end.

Apparently you dont know what racisim is. I'm not going to define it for you,

apparently you don't, and thats why you wont define it.

but considering that I said nothing about your race, my line of thinking can hardly be qualified as racist.

I said I wasn't calling you racist. But don't you think that quick judgement based on what you see, which is very little is exactly how some people considered racist might act? answer me.....isn't that about right?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My avatar may say something about me, but since you have no idea what the context of my avatar is then you have no idea what it says about me. I could direct you to thread from months ago, where the OP asked what everyones avatar actually says about them. My response was that my avatar is there to make people who have no real argument attack me for looking like a gangsta, thus proving their pettiness. Congrats, you fall in that catagory.

and because i dont agree you assume I dont get the point? your idea of people laughing and not helping not having to happen is to end the world, you should run for office.

Who's missing whos point here?

then why did you call me disgusting? I made a legitimate case for calling people(no one specific) cowards, and it wasn't for being concerned....again, are you always this good at missing the point. read the whole thread again, I think you'll see what I'm saying. Face it, you're not mad at what i said, you're mad at how i said it. Why you gotta let yer emotions run your life. Thats how you come to conclusions that ending the world is a good thing.

That was you, kiddo.

no it wasn't.

1)Its your avatar plus your words that tell me all I need to know. You can say you set it up for whatever-doesnt change the fact that it fits the way you speak to a 'T'. So please, deflect away.

2)It's not that you disagree, its that you are missing completely. You would rather take one phrase out of the whole post than look at the whole thing. Obviously you cannot understand the use of exaggeration to make a point. It's okay, you'll get there someday.

3)Go back and read your first thread. You called EVERYONE cowards. You assued that anyone concerned about this is begging to be chipped. In short, you want to be the tough guy, and try to put everyone around you down to prove it. SOrry, kiddo, those of us that have grown up dont fall for that. Keep being a tough guy. Not going to change the fact that you are using internet rhetoric, are talking tough, are calling names, and are completely missing the point of this thread.

4) I insulted no one. I said that the way you are derailing this thread, and making light of it, makes you disgusting. Once again, you were the one throwing around things like 'coward'.

Again, grow up kiddo.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Your right I should have address it differntly and not attacked you. My apolgies. It seemed to me you came off rather harsh. I would love for gang rape to end, but its not happening anytime soon, its a social issue that needs fixing.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

Originally posted by andy1033
People one day will move above sexual desires, and needing to fulfill them.

No they won't. Humans will always have sexual desires for two reasons.

1. It's necessary for the continuation of the species. Yes we have invitro now, but we are biologically hardwired to procreate. Invitro or anything else they come up with will not remove that biological drive to procreate.
2. I'm struggling with a way to put this delicately so you'll have to forgive me if this comes out rather crass... Gratifying our sexual desires feels good, plain and simple, and humans aren't known for avoiding things that feel good.

How do you know what will happen with technology, there is justa thread here just now, saying they just artificially created eggs and sperm, do you not think they done this ages ago.

If we are to live together on this planet as one, we have to get rid of whats wrong. Sexual energies and desires are all linked to violence. I think we will end up one day a far more spiritual race. Who knows, with tech, that we may find other ways of feeling good about ourselves.

Just because we have the need today to do this stuff, does not mean tomorrow it will be that way.

I say one day there will be only one gender, and we will not need to gratify our sexual desires, as we will use this energy in a more positive way.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No it isn't, statistics prove this. I'm referencing real facts. I'm not saying that no kid in the school has a father, and maybe even most of them do, hell all of em might, but that would make the school an exception. It's amazing how defensive you are against facts and stats, even going so far as to call someone racist. Let the records show, captaintyinknots hates stats and facts, and wants the world to end.

Apparently you dont know what racisim is. I'm not going to define it for you,

apparently you don't, and thats why you wont define it.

but considering that I said nothing about your race, my line of thinking can hardly be qualified as racist.

I said I wasn't calling you racist. But don't you think that quick judgement based on what you see, which is very little is exactly how some people considered racist might act? answer me.....isn't that about right?

Ok, this is my last response to you, and then welcome to my ignore button.

1)Stating that minorities dont have fathers is racist. Show me any data to back up your statment. You cant. There is none. Not all minorities are fatherless. You keep claiming you are citing facts, yet you have not provided one stat or fact that goes with you.

2)Lol, nice troll bait.

3)Wow, you even have the lingo down... "isn't that right'...Typical rhetoric. That I judge you based on your words and silly little picture is not racist in any way, nor does it align with racist thinking, since I never said anything about race. Nice try though.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That's really disgusting. But now all we who have read know of the Genovese Syndrome and the Bystander effect and so if we get to a situation where someone's abused in any way, it shall be us who put it right. It might hurt less even if there's a fight and one gets even hit than to remember what one could have done but hasn't. I'm especially sensitive to violance against women.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenlike

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

How is he a racist for pointing out that the school has mostly minorities? Please explain this to me because I'm not grasping you're accusation.

Pointing out that the school is full of minorities is not racist.

Saying the school is full of minorities and therefore none of them have fathers, is VERY racist.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

This story is insane. Not one of those approximately 20 people watching was intelligent and empathetic enough to think "this is WRONG! I need to get help! I need to do something!" Unreal.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion65

It shows how people just think with there groin areas.

Empathy is something missing in so many people,a nd society and there game theory has made it that way.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I just read the estimate is more closer to 30 people watching and participating now.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

1)Its your avatar plus your words that tell me all I need to know. You can say you set it up for whatever-doesnt change the fact that it fits the way you speak to a 'T'. So please, deflect away.

and I'm saying that you dont know the context of my avatar so how can you know me? Should I assume you're some little lizard looking thing?, ha, I wouldn't do that. I don't see how it fits the way I speak, you've never heard me speak...and my words certainly dont come across as sounding like a gangsta rapper, do they? No they clearly dont. Therefor, nothing I have typed fits my image to a T...you're just grasping at straws...

2)It's not that you disagree, its that you are missing completely. You would rather take one phrase out of the whole post than look at the whole thing. Obviously you cannot understand the use of exaggeration to make a point. It's okay, you'll get there someday.

You be the pot, I'll be the kettle....that one phrase, you posted twice...once as the title of the thread, and again in all caps....I mean, come one, what did you expect?

3)Go back and read your first thread. You called EVERYONE cowards. You assued that anyone concerned about this is begging to be chipped. In short, you want to be the tough guy, and try to put everyone around you down to prove it. SOrry, kiddo, those of us that have grown up dont fall for that. Keep being a tough guy. Not going to change the fact that you are using internet rhetoric, are talking tough, are calling names, and are completely missing the point of this thread.

I made a generalization, so what? Not that anyone concerned should be chipped, but if you're so scared of the world that you want it to end, a chip might not be a bad alternative....that way, theres nothing to fear and the world keeps on spinning. If by talking tough you mean mopping the floor with everything you've said then yeah, I'm pretty much the toughest dude in here. It's pretty obvious that i get the point, anyone would say I've shown that....I may even get your point better than you do.

4) I insulted no one. I said that the way you are derailing this thread, and making light of it, makes you disgusting. Once again, you were the one throwing around things like 'coward'.

you called me disgusting in a single line, with no mention of derailing anything...I haven't done anything close, look again at the context that I am using the word coward...

Again, grow up kiddo.

again, how bass ackwards is this that you can call me disgusting, a kiddo, and treat me like some gangsta thug, and I'm the one who should grow up?

Ok, this is my last response to you, and then welcome to my ignore button.

I guess you are a coward.

1)Stating that minorities dont have fathers is racist. Show me any data to back up your statment. You cant. There is none. Not all minorities are fatherless. You keep claiming you are citing facts, yet you have not provided one stat or fact that goes with you.

of course not all minorities are fatherless, I've stated that too. I didn't think i had to actually look up the statistics when it's pretty much common knowledge that most minorities are more likely to grow up fatherless..but heres some proof...
datacenter.kidscount.org...

here's another interesting fact...

Rearing rapists: Seventy-two percent of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers. Sixty percent of America's rapists grew up the same way.
Source: D. Cornell (et al.), Behavioral Sciences and the Law, 5. 1987. And N. Davidson, "Life Without Father," Policy Review. 1990.

2)Lol, nice troll bait.

grow up, kiddo

3)Wow, you even have the lingo down... "isn't that right'...Typical rhetoric. That I judge you based on your words and silly little picture is not racist in any way, nor does it align with racist thinking, since I never said anything about race. Nice try though.

I have no idea what you mean by "isn't that right" being "typical rhetoric"...thats just weird period. So unless the word race is mentioned, judging people based on their appearance of which you know nothing of, and their rhetoric(which I still fail to see as tough guy thuggish) it doesn't align with racist thinking? Nice try indeed, but theres no getting through to you, thats obvious to anyone keeping up with this thread...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I say string every single one of them up in the tallest tree you can find, slit their testicles and watch them bleed out! Problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join