It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the USAF Help pull off 911?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You still have not answered my question.

Why do you believe in the OS, and what credible scientific evidence convinced you that the OS is absolutely true?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

You still have not answered my question.

Why do you believe in the OS, and what credible scientific evidence convinced you that the OS is absolutely true?

And what "credible scientific evidence" does anyone have that the OS isn't the absolute truth? I read thru the sources you posted, and tho they are interesting, they aren't really "credible", are they?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

I read thru the sources you posted, and tho they are interesting, they aren't really "credible", are they?

Neither is your 911 OS, are they?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Even if it were to have happened as stated, what are you (or most people) going to do about it? It seems like a beat 'em or join 'em situation.

Besides, if you do not trust your TV news anchors, etc., then why trust anything you find online? It's all pretty much the same thing: media.

Now, there is Web 2.0 where people write their own content, but what they feel they know all comes from the MSM for the most part. That is, we've all seen the planes crashing into the buildings way too many times than is healthy, unless you are the type who gets off on violence...

I will mention that they say they found the passport of a "terrorist" on the ground. I say to that, Really? A plane explodes into a building, and the building is pulverized into dust, and they say they found a passport of someone on the plane! Outrageous! What a blatant lie! Either he was not on the plane and is not a terrorist, or he was on the plane, and the passport is not his but someone else's. Either way, it's a lie.

Same thing with the pentagon. They seized video footage from a hotel. Why would they do that? They have something to hide; that's why. What are they hiding? The truth. Americans would flip out if they knew half of what goes on in the White House. They'd cry for help but get little of it.

Pilots have said how absolutely incredibly difficult it would be for a plane to do a 360 turn then spiral down into a building at such a low level as it did. And cleanup crews stormed the land to pick up pieces of the "plane wreckage." Plane? I doubt it. Probably more like a missile remotely controlled by a computer. What else could perform such a feat? Certainly not some caveman with a minimal education and experience as a pilot.

The stories are so ridiculous that you can watch the news and laugh out loud. Calling it as I see it. Thank the TVs and radios and YouTube too (some of YouTube at least)...all part of brainwashing the majority while a select few know the real truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarrylGalasso

Ballistic missiles are ballistic; they don't have external guidance once launched.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Excuse me for having a balky keyboard that I have to keep cleaning sand out of. The point remains, you keep using the word scientific as if it is some end all, be all decider on what happened that day. And, the majority of the evidence isn't what one would consider scientific.

You still have not answered my question

Yes. I have, on numerous threads. You choose not to accept (or maybe remember) any of them.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I read thru the sources you posted, and tho they are interesting, they aren't really "credible", are they?

Neither is your 911 OS, are they?

Still didn't answer my question to you if you think your sources are "credible and scientific." Avoid and deflect.

All they are is a bunch of theories on what might have happened. Nothing true or false about them at this time, it's just a theory and opinion that someone has. Some are better than others.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You still have not answered my question

Yes. I have, on numerous threads. You choose not to accept (or maybe remember) any of them.

I asked you a simple question.

You have not answered the question

If this is your answers:

This is an easy one. Its the only "story" that fits the actual evidence.

You can’t answer the question because you will make a fool out of yourself, like you are doing now. Everyone knows the OS is a lie. In fact it is so ridiculous that it is laughable. Even the government sciences were proven a lie yet; you still blindly continually to defend them.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

All they are is a bunch of theories on what might have happened. Nothing true or false about them at this time, it's just a theory and opinion that someone has. Some are better than others.

That is your opinion then?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That is your opinion then?

Yep, just like you have your own opinions.

Now, still waiting on whether you think your sources are "credible and scientific." You're still avoiding and deflecting.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They dropped the ball and stepped out of the way.
Like they were told to.

How else could it happen?

Only my most humble opinion.
Oh, and Norman Mineta the Transportation Secretary,
at the National Commission on Sept. 11th attacks!

In response to a question by Vice Chairman Lee Hamilton.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Now, still waiting on whether you think your sources are "credible and scientific." You're still avoiding and deflecting.

I wouldn’t use them if I didn’t find some creditability to them so my answer is yes.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It is truly like talking to a brick wall. You are so beholden to what you read on goofy websites that you are unable to accept the truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Um, gee whiskers, I got an idea fellers,
howsa bout we talk about the topic instead of each other
and whether or not we answered a question?
Are we on trial here?

Neither are the 9/11 perps apparently.

Should we just drop it, play some video games,
and go about believing what we're told?
I am sure that is what we're supposed to do.

If thats the case why question any of it?
Maybe we should always get our news from the msm, believe it wholeheartedly and disregard anything else on the web?
Ya, good plan.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is truly like talking to a brick wall. You are so beholden to what you read on goofy websites that you are unable to accept the truth.

What truth is that?
Your truth from msm.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

this is an oppion...
i'm all for the idea that the USAF helped pull off 9/11
the date alone is too ironic to be a coincidence
second is that on a US 20 dollar bill when folded properly there is a picture of the WTC burning... both towers... exactly like it was on 9/11.
there is just too much that shows that the US government knew it was going t happen. It could have been planned years before Bush ever got int office but none the less they knew... Bush might have just been the fall guy... one way or another they knew it was going o happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What truth is that?
Your truth from msm.

Umm, nope. Not by a long shot. I wouldnt trust the media if they told me the sky was blue

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Umm, nope. Not by a long shot. I wouldnt trust the media if they told me the sky was blue

Well at lease we can agree on something.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think ill take a page from Sports Replay. Anyone know what the rule is? Unless UNDENIABLE proof of a bad call can be proved, the ruling stands. While you do propose many points that seem to suggest 9-11 was somehow a giant government cover-up, I have to argue otherwise. Innocent until proven guilty. Give me undeniable proof that the government was responsible for the attacks on 9-11, then ill believe you. Until you can proof that your counter argument is true, I'm gonna have to go with mainstream society.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As far as stand alone evidence, the capability of the BOEING 757 and BOEING 767 to take off and land by computer alone is the most compelling. These planes are fully capable of being remotely piloted which is what happened during the terror attacks. Each of the four hijacked planes had 6 hidden panic alerts for just such events that were known to the flight crew. NONE OF THEM WERE ACTIVATED!!

The alleged terrorists were the equivalent of Lee Harvey Oswalds --- patsies lured into place to take the blame. Our FBI has made no effort to reconcile their initial list of terrorists with the real people with those identities shown to be alive in the Middle East!!

The software of the BOEING 757 and 767 over rides pilot error and will not let a pilot make banking turns like the PENTAGON plane which was pulling 5 Gs at its final approach or the second WTC plane that was pulling 3 Gs. This is the most fruitful area to explore for those wishing positive proof that the terror attacks were faked.

The First Fifteen Minutes of September 11th
Former Air Traffic Controller Robin Hordon speaks out
on 9/11, NORAD and what should have happened on 9/11.

“I think we all have to agree that, one way or another, the U.S. military was involved in the attacks.

The advantage that Rumsfeld had is that he can classify, reshape, make available, make unavailable any information that he wants, at any time and deny that information to the public for any reason, especially national security.”

www.communitycurrency.org...

United States Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta Confirms Cheney's Complicity In 9/11

Norman Mineta served in the President's Cabinet as the United States Secretary of Transportation and was present with Vice Present Cheney on the morning of 9/11. Mineta's testimony contradicts the 9/11 Commission’s Report by revealing the fact that Cheney knew about the aircraft approaching the Pentagon long before the impact and reveals that Cheney upheld an order to stand down as also confirmed by Acting Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Richard Myers. Mineta's testimony was broadcast on C-Span however the governments rigged 9/11 Commission Report ignored the testimony and all the evidence you will find on this site and other 9/11 exposes

In June 2001, Vice President Cheney took charge of the Counterterrorism Task Force, but never convened a single meeting. Weeks before the first Anthrax attacks began, Dick Cheney’s staff were ordered to begin taking the Anthrax antibiotic Cipro.

The individual in charge of the Pentagon's budget working with Rumsveld, Dr. Dov S. Zakheim, was also a PNAC member who co-authored the infamous PNAC "REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES" that called for "a new Pearl Harbor". The PNAC paper literally states "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." Dr. Zakheim served as the CEO of System Planning Corporation, Inc. whose CTS and FTS technology provided a "fully redundant turnkey range safety and test system for remote control and flight termination of airborne test vehicles" and "remote control and flight termination functions" see www.sysplan.com... and FTS. His companies technology was perfect for flying the aircraft into the WTC and the missile into the Pentagon.
Dr. Xakheim is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Cheney and Bush refused to testify before the 9/11 Commission. Considering that they work for "We The People", we are not sure under what authority these public servants claimed immunity from the investigation. Under pressure Bush & Cheney agreed to only meet secretly not under oath with select members of the Commission. Was this to avoid the criminal dilemma of contradictory testimony?

www.libertyforlife.com...

[edit on 8-11-2009 by impressme]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join