It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the USAF Help pull off 911?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Instead of attacking my personal beliefs, why don’t you demonstrate how it is “impossible” for a small group in our military, working for a small corrupt group in the Bush Administration to pull off a false flag? You really think they are not clever enough don’t you? I have posted a mountain of creditable evidences in the months that I have been posting on the 911 threads that proves our government is capable of orchestrating and pulling off a false flag operation. You need to read some of my other post. Is this the game you want to play?

1.- How it is "impossible" for a small group in our military, to pull off a false flag op.?

I haven´t said that this is impossible.

2.- Do I think they are not clever enough?

Well, not GW and company to be honest.

3.- Mountain of creditable evidences?

Well, I can´t say I´ve read it all, but I haven´t seen any "evidence". What I have seen is a lot of assumptions, false claims, twisted science and a lot of denial, denial, denial.

4.- Is the U.S. gov. capable of orchestrating and pulling off a false flag op?

Yes, of course it is. But I ask you:

Does it need to? NO.

And the other question is:

If the U.S. gov. did pull a false flag op. that killed thousands of innocent americans. Could it get away with it?
A lot of us believe it couldn´t get away with it.
Sooner or later all the dirty laundry would come out.
There would be lot´s of whistle blowers on a thing as terrible as this.
It´s simply not possible to pay off that many thousands of proffessionals, scientists, corporations, armed forces, and public servants.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

You are obligated to provide a support to this claim.
Please tell us:
Which are the 6 hidden panic alerts you speak of?
And HOW does the software in B757/67 airplanes over ride pilot error?

Two simple questions.

I will answer your question after you have proved I am a lair.

You have made direct statement that I am a lair either you prove I am, or retract your statement and apologize to me.

Until then you and I have nothing more to discuss.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES I HAVE READ!!!
WHAT YOU WROTE HERE IS NOT TRUE.
THEREFORE IT´S A LIE!!!

OHHHH!!!!

And VISIBLE laser tagging????

PLEEEAAASSEEE!!!

ALSO A BIG LIE!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I never called you a liar, but I'm interested in your take on his two questions:

Which are the 6 hidden panic alerts you speak of?
And HOW does the software in B757/67 airplanes over ride pilot error?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Originally posted by hooper
Do you think, for the sake of Veterans and all who served this country, we could all lay off blanket accusations that members of the Armed Services conspired to murder thousands of their fellow Americans?

Just a thought.

Where in this thread have I accused all veterans of committing 911?
I can see you are very patriotic, but don’t you think asking questions is being very patriotic?
Don’t you think getting to the truth to 911 is being patriotic?
Do you think when it’s been proven that our government and military has covered- up a crime, don’t you think it is our “patriotic duty” to uncover it and hold those accountable?

Do you think it is our patriotic duty to except the government and military word as always truthful?

Do you believe our Government and military are not corrupt?
Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

You still have not answered my question.

Why do you believe in the OS, and what credible scientific evidence convinced you that the OS is absolutely true?

Still waiting for your answer?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think it is far more likely that Eric Prince of Blackwater-Xe, and a select group of loyal (highly paid) mercenaries assisted the members of PNAC.

Who had a well funded, private army of extreme right wing Bush and Cheney supporters?

Add Marvin Bush to handle the security or lack there of at WTC and Dulles.

Make sure that NO ONE follows customary forensic protocol in the investigation.

Make sure the scientist who designed the Predator remote control aviation systems
doesn't live to tell his tale.

I would love to see the maintenance logs of all the planes involved to see who exactly had access to those planes and detailed logs of any work performed.

Why was the Bin Laden family allowed to fly home and why did British intelligence
secretly fly in, when all other flights were grounded?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

And I'm still waiting for mine.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

And I'm still waiting for mine.

Then I guess there is nothing more to say. You cannot give us any proof of why you believe in the OS is true and you refuse to show what evidences the government gave you that has convinced you is all true. Therefore, my assumption is you are just trolling and baiting for a fight.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Then I guess there is nothing more to say. You cannot give us any proof of why you believe in the OS is true and you refuse to show what evidences the government gave you that has convinced you is all true. Therefore, my assumption is you are just trolling and baiting for a fight.

Not trolling or baiting for a fight. I just love your avoid and deflecting.

You use that lame excuse anytime anyone tries to get an answer from you. One of your sources is what, "bushstole04" or something like that. Oh, boy, you know there's no agenda going on there!

What do I think? I think the holes that everyone is finding is the government and intel office playing a stupid game of CYA and just letting the "truthers" run amuck, because the more that's out there to cloud the water, the less chance their failures will be found.

Scientific proof? Give me a break. Didn't Rosie O'Donnell, a big supporter of the 9/11 truth movement, once say that steel can't melt in fire?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenFromTheTree

I think it is far more likely that Eric Prince of Blackwater-Xe, and a select group of loyal (highly paid) mercenaries assisted the members of PNAC.

There could be some truth to this and that might help explain why they got millions of dollars in war contracts and have gotten away with murder repeatedly. It is obvious that Mr Prince has tight connection to members in the Bush administration, because other than that I don’t see how they are able to get away with what they are doing.

Who had a well funded, private army of extreme right wing Bush and Cheney supporters?

That been proven true, evil at its best, taken orders under Bush & Cheney.

That is true as well there was no real investigation into 911, just one big cover-up.

I would love to see the maintenance logs of all the planes involved to see who exactly had access to those planes and detailed logs of any work performed.

Planes Of September
By Shelton F. Lankord, Core Member, Pilots For 9/11 Truth
Lies, Conflicting Reports, Cover-Up's

Location of American 77 Flight Data Recorder - Part II
11/30/07 - Many may recall an article we published regarding location of American Airlines Flight 77 Flight Data Recorder (AA 77 FDR) in which we expose the govt story of the flight data recorder being found at the entrance hole and exit hole. Since the article has been published, the MSNBC article we sourced (www.msnbc.msn.com...) no longer exists and now redirects to an irrelevant Newsweek page (www.newsweek.com...). Why would MSNBC want to remove a page which explains the recovery of AA 77 FDR? Is it because we exposed the conflicting reports of location? It gets deeper.
Full Article

Can the Govt Get Their Story Straight? - Location Of Flight Data Recorder
09/16/07 - As many already know, the data supplied by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) does not support the government story of American Airlines Flight 77 impact with the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 (see Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two - Flight Of American 77 for detailed analysis). Some have argued how could the data not support an impact when the FDR was found inside the Pentagon? We feel that is a great question and one we have been trying to get Government agencies to explain. Full Article

pilotsfor911truth.org...

These guys would love to see those maintenance logs and time change out parts logs and fuel logs, ect…

Why was the Bin Laden family allowed to fly home and why did British intelligence
secretly fly in, when all other flights were grounded?

Good question, but unfortunately we will never know the truth to that one.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree Never Hurts To Dream

It does hurt to fall out of a tree and both affect your head!

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Evidence?

www.911myths.com...

Add Marvin Bush to handle the security or lack there of at WTC and Dulles.

False information/truther myth.

www.911myths.com...

Make sure the scientist who designed the Predator remote control aviation systems doesn't live to tell his tale.

Apples and oranges. The Predator is a fly-by-wire system designed as a new vehicle from the ground up. B-757/767 are NOT fly-by-wire, but use conventional Boeing linked rods to the flight controls which are hydraulically operated. Incompatible systems.

You wouldn't know anything more than you do now which is nothing more than false truther garbage.

Why was the Bin Laden family allowed to fly home and why did British intelligence secretly fly in, when all other flights were grounded?

The bin Laden part is truther garbage.

www.911myths.com...

I've never heard this about British Intelligence, but (if true) what's the problem with an ally coming to the US to help with investigations?

I suggest you read something other than Griffin's crap. Every major claim he has made has been proven conclusively WRONG!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Reheat]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Reheat]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

It does hurt to fall out of a tree and both affect your head!

Reheat, we meet again. How is your head?

Evidence?

www.911myths.com...

How many times do I need to tell you to stop presenting disinformation, from known disinformation websites? You are really desperate.

You wouldn't know anything more than you do now which is nothing more than false truther garbage.

Ohhh look who is spewing venom here! false truther garbage.

Why don’t you tell that to some real professional airline and military pilots who strongly oppose your views:

www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

I suggest you read something other than Griffin's crap. Every major claim he has made has been proven conclusively WRONG!

By whom?
I ll be waiting for you to provide proof to this allegation, I am sure you have plenty of scientist and professors who all have proven Griffin wrong I am sure you can give us some very creditable source.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenFromTheTree

CIA Death Squad Hired Blackwater

www.thedailybeast.com...

CIA hired Blackwater in 2004 to kill al-Qaida leaders

www.mlive.com...

One must really wonder why Dick Cheney didn’t use his “assignation squad”?
Could it be that Dick Cheney was using Blackwater as his “assignation squad”?

Seymour Hersh Says Assassination Squad Reported Directly to Dick Cheney

In a testament to the vital need for non corporate, independent media, the non-profit MinnPost.com posted a Five Alarm bombshell: Seymour Hersh stated that a top secret assassination squad reported directly to Dick Cheney in the Bush Administration.
Ignored by the corporate mainstream press -- as usual -- Hersh's comments were picked up and followed up upon by the MinnPost following a forum at the University of Minnesota.
Hersh almost in passing revealed:

blog.buzzflash.com...

Obama administration uses Blackwater in drone killings

In the wake of Thursday’s revelations that the Bush administration hired Blackwater USA to carry out assassinations of alleged Al Qaeda operatives, more information has come to light regarding the intimate and ongoing relationship between the shadowy paramilitary security contractor and the American state.

www.wsws.org...

Blackwater, Eric Prince, Accused of Murder

tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Blackwater's Founder Guilty of Murder?

blog.beliefnet.com...

Blackwater Used Child Prostitutes In Iraq
Published on 11-11-2009
The criminal activities of the firm first came under scrutiny after a group of the firm’s members who were tasked to guard US diplomats in Iraq opened fire on civilians in Baghdad on September 2007, killing 17 people.
(BAGHDAD PressTV) – New disturbing charges have emerged against XE, the infamous private security firm formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide, whose operations came under spotlight after its 2007 carnage in Baghdad.
According to a report by MSNBC and based on alleged sworn declarations by two Blackwater employees in federal court, the firm used child prostitutes at its compound in Baghdad’s fortified Green Zone.

www.roguegovernment.com...

Lawsuit Filed Against Blackwater USA - Xe Services in Lahore High Court
Options

groups.google.com...

Report: Blackwater Sent $1M Bribe to Iraq

www.cbsnews.com...

Testimony From Ex-Blackwater Staff Implicates Owner Erik Prince In Murder, Gun Smuggling Activities

crooksandliars.com...

Blackwater founder implicated in murder

www.soxfirst.com...

Black Water in Pakistan the ugly Reality

www.articlesbase.com...

Ex-Blackwater Guard Sued By Iraqi Family Over Death

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Blackwater Chief is a Super Villian: Ex-Employees

current.com...

Blackwater Overseers to Get Bonuses

blogs.abcnews.com...

Blackwater To Be Fined For Illegal Weapons Shipments to Iraq

www.motherjones.com...

MORE BAD NEWS FOR BLACKWATER

www.truthdig.com...

Blackwater By Any Name Is As Controversial

moaablogs.org...

Blackwater Denies Wrongdoing in Iraq Shooting, Says Gunfire Was Defensive

www.democraticunderground.com...

Blackwater Said to Pursue Bribes to Iraq After 17 Died

community.nytimes.com...

With criminal like this bunch representing the United States who need terrorist? We have them working for our government and paid by our government.

This is not about a few bad apples, this is proof this whole corrupt organization of nothing but rejects from the military and police departments across the country, who are very loyal to the Bush administration and their over sea policies. These are hired criminals who are given million of dollars in contracts even after they have proved themselves as radical criminals, yet the Bush administration and the Obama administration continues to reward and protect and even pass legislation, where they cant be held accountable for some of their action, un-flipping believable

Is it possible that Blackwater might have a few radical, renegade Air Force pilots, maybe.
Is it possible that Blackwater might have a few radical military demolition experts, maybe.

There is certainly a link between Dick Cheney’s assignation squad and Blackwater and the Bush administration.

I don’t see where Blackwater has done any good at representing the United States as a security force, they have ruined our reputation.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Noun 1. assignation - a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)

Did you mean "assassination squad?"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Noun 1. assignation - a secret rendezvous (especially between lovers)

Did you mean "assassination squad?"

Who appointed you the grammar police?
Please stay on topic.
Did the USAF help pull off 911? Is the tread topic,
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Do you think, for the sake of Veterans and all who served this country, we could all lay off blanket accusations that members of the Armed Services conspired to murder thousands of their fellow Americans?

Take it easy, no one's raining on the parade.
We were all fooled. It happens.

If the U.S. gov. did pull a false flag op. that killed thousands of innocent americans. Could it get away with it?

They already have. More than once.
Think no bid contracts and billion dollar security deals for an incentive.
Have to feed the military/industrial cartel ya know...
Thats what the deal is, it's all for money. Why else? Really...

Sooner or later all the dirty laundry would come out.

That's why we're here talking about it now. The OS doesn't make sense.

There would be lot´s of whistle blowers on a thing as terrible as this.

Who, the dead ones? The rest obviously aren't talking.
Getting threatened with anthrax does that.

It´s simply not possible to pay off that many thousands of proffessionals, scientists, corporations, armed forces, and public servants.

You are absolutely correct!
But its extremely easy to fool them.
Especially if you invoke blind nationalism.
Read your history books.

Scientific proof? Give me a break. Didn't Rosie O'Donnell, a big supporter of the 9/11 truth movement, once say that steel can't melt in fire?

What does she have to do with the topic?

The bin Laden part is truther garbage

Which part?

LOL! I can't even respond, I'm laughing too hard!
I can't believe truther or "truth seeker" is considered bad!
I guess the opposite of truther is....duped. Or just plain false.
Pretty sad when that's the best we can do nowadays.

How ironic and sad being duped is labeled patriotic or something.

Please stay on topic.

But thats not our mission!
It's to change the subject, and quick before anyone notices!
Keep the dirt under the rug, so to speak....
Just my 2 ameros.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

The bin Laden part is truther garbage

Which part?

LOL! I can't even respond, I'm laughing too hard!
I can't believe truther or "truth seeker" is considered bad!
I guess the opposite of truther is....duped. Or just plain false.
Pretty sad when that's the best we can do nowadays.

How ironic and sad being duped is labeled patriotic or something.

Please stay on topic.

But thats not our mission!
It's to change the subject, and quick before anyone notices!
Keep the dirt under the rug, so to speak....
Just my 2 ameros.

LOL That was so funny,
but I guess that is how we have to respond to some people who just refused to do a little research into 911 and post ignorant question that have been answered a hundred times for them yet, they continue to ignore everything in front of them. I swear some of these people just can’t think for themselves. I mean the ridiculous idiocy just stump me sometimes.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Just some lil 'ol quotes I dug up.
Have been thinking of these and how they may explain it better.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

It is not truth that matters, but victory.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.

From one who should know, Adolf Hitler.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Looks like the Bush administration took a page right out of Hitler book and probably used the same tactic as Hitler used for pulling off his false flag operation to wage a war.
We know the media is the chosen tool for government and military to spew their propaganda as often as they want. I mean look what they used to push their propaganda Bill O’Reily, Glen Beck, these men do nothing they spew nothing, but proven lies every day. Their talk show is an equivalent as reading the National Inquire nothing but smut for the un-thinking Americans. It’s a shame because both show have millions of devoted viewer. I won’t turn the garbage on.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I don´t see any relationship in your last posts to the subject matter that you proposed in the OP.
I think you should try to stick to the issues being discussed.
Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join