It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu numbers around the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I would like to have this thread filled with reports from all around the world. Especially non-english reports. What does your local newspaper or boulevard paper write about it. What are the numbers they try to sell you. Please submit link and rough translation. I started another thread earlier because I am stunned by these numbers. Please check: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sample:

World wide cases reported:
Deaths world wide:
Deaths local:
Deaths (of a certain country):

My first contribution to this thread.

This swiss boulevard paper reports:

www.blick.ch...

World wide cases: 400,000
Deaths world wide: 4735
Deaths in america: 3600
Deaths in europe: 207

Thanks for participating.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You might also want to think about swine flu that has been positively confimed. Here is the UK the numbers are not even confirmed.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Locally the flu has gone crazy where I live. Attendance rates at my school have been horrible. Probably 85% attendance rate.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by colec156

Neither the CDC, if you go to their web side their charts do not have anything when it comes to the swine flu deaths, only pediatric deaths of seasonal flu.

Still the swine flu is spreading but I guess when it comes to deaths is nothing but like seasonal flu.

I wonder why the CDC numbers do no add to the hype up media propaganda.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
World wide cases reported: 414,000
Deaths world wide: 5,000
Deaths local (in BC): 12
Deaths (in Canada): 86

Source: www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

So in Ontario there are no confirmed swine flu cases?
and only in BC hmm still Pulse 24 local station has been pushing there lie over the edge over the swine flu

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I cant post new threads becuase I do not have enough posts yet, but reuters is reporting that the govt/chamber of commerece is using the justification of swine flu to shut down "popular" internet sites, if the "pandemic" gets too big:

www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thans for all your replies. They all say something. Looks like the CDC is hiding something. I hope to get more replies like the one from elocin. Keep it short and simple.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by elocin

So in Ontario there are no confirmed swine flu cases?
and only in BC hmm still Pulse 24 local station has been pushing there lie over the edge over the swine flu

How did you come to that conclusion? According to www.bloomberg.com... there are 28 deaths in Ontario.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whistler16

Thanks for the link. Intresting. The real reason why people are at home and clog the internet is because they all lost their jobs and start to network to fight back...lol.

TO ELOCIN:

great stuff. expose these numbers...too many lies. It looks like they make it up as they go along.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by ashamedtobehuman]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedtobehuman

I appreciate the idea but would love to see some stringent double-checking, maybe from dual sources, before we agree on numbers. That 3,600 deaths in America is not correct based on ANY source I've seen previously.

Also, Wikipedia has been very good at keeping an up-to-date total here: Wikipedia H1N1 world death count.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well, for those of you who feel you can trust the World Health Organization, they post updates from a global perspective here. For example, the most recent such update (as of this posting) strikes me as quite informative and can be found off that page or by clicking directly here. Poke around the rest of that site; they have a lot of info. This being ATS, however, I am sure there are many who feel they can't trust the WHO.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here I just found a nice bar chart of deaths around the world in the last 300 days.Enjoy.

www.flickr.com...@N00/

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Norway: 175.000 infected (not comfirmed) 14 dead!

Sweden: 80.000 infected according to Norwegian news. 2 dead!

And it sais that regular cold coud prevent fluinfections!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
In Japan, as of this week:

Confirmed cases:
118,5870 (up from 88,000 last week)

Deaths: 38, as of this week.

In an odd development, over 1,140,000 people visited the doctor this week alone.

source

It seems like the school closure policy is slowing the spread somewhat, and hopefully things won't get too bad before the vaccine program is completed.

Edit: it occurs to me that the number of people visiting the doctor is directly linked to the policy of shutting down for 7 days any class that has a confirmed case. So i guess it's not as odd as all that.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by vox2442]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What I want to know in conjunction with this information is....how many people died AFTER receiving the injection?
I am reading/learning that you can only contract H1N1 through vaccination. It's impossible to transfer this animal virus through Human tissue (like a sneeze, cough, hands...etc). Our Human immune system rejects it as it should. Do you think we/Humans can procreate with say, a bear? No! Our genes, tissues etc won't/can't mix. Same here.

So? Of all these people who have been CONFIRMED having H1N1, did they or did they NOT get a shot? That is the most important question and answer to be heard!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
What I want to know in conjunction with this information is....how many people died AFTER receiving the injection?
I am reading/learning that you can only contract H1N1 through vaccination. It's impossible to transfer this animal virus through Human tissue (like a sneeze, cough, hands...etc). Our Human immune system rejects it as it should. Do you think we/Humans can procreate with say, a bear? No! Our genes, tissues etc won't/can't mix. Same here.

So? Of all these people who have been CONFIRMED having H1N1, did they or did they NOT get a shot? That is the most important question and answer to be heard!

The vaccinations in Japan have only been rolled out in the last week - and thusfar it's only been healthcare providers/frontline workers and pregnant women who have had it and other high-risk groups starting next week.

So, no.

All of the confirmed cases in Japan - dating back to mid July, IIRC, have been in cases where there was no vaccination available. Likewise the deaths.

top topics

join